Hugs for My Son - Cover

Hugs for My Son

Copyright© 2022 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother comforts her immature son

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It turned out that Don had suddenly remembered that he had a 10:15 tee time. After his shower, he rushed off with his clubs. I was, given Donny’s monologue, quite unsettled about this. Where was he really going? If he was golfing, who with?

When Donny came down from his shower — this was new, he usually hid in his room all weekend — he caught me going out the door, just to drop in at the golf club to surprise Dad, I told him. He pleaded with me to wait so he could come too. This was even more surprising. I didn’t really want him to come in case there was a confrontation, but he insisted.

On the way, Donny professed to be still hungry and convinced me to stop for lunch on the way at a little marina on the coast. Neither of us, of course, had eaten breakfast. As we sat eating our seafood salads, I tried to find out more about his excursions with his Dad over the years, especially those where he’d been left on his own when they ‘ran into’ someone. But Donny was very evasive.

When we got back in the car, he let me know there was a special place he liked to go, when his Dad was golfing with his ‘friends’, just a short hike up the side of a hill across from the golf course. As we neared the turnoff to the golf course, he let me know that he’d never showed it to anyone, that I would be the first. He implored me to go straight there, so we could have the warmest part of the afternoon to sit on the grass and view the ocean and the golf course below. That clinched it. I passed right by the golf course. Somehow, it seemed more important to visit Donny’s special place.

We parked on a little side road across the road from the golf course. There was a little trail leading up to a grassy knoll overlooking the course. Donny brought the blanket and the binoculars we kept in the trunk. He spread the blanket in a little hollow. Laying on his stomach he peered over the edge down to the course below. “You can see everything from here,” he said, patting the blanket beside him. “Here, take a look,” he offered the binoculars to me.

As I focused the binoculars on the golfers below, Donny removed my shoes. “It’s very private here. You can see everyone but nobody can see you.” He trailed his hand up my calf and the back of my thigh, pushing my sun dress higher on my legs. “It’s warm up here. We may as well get a tan while we’re here.”

“Mmhmmm,” I responded, my attention on the people below, trying to find Don and whoever he might be with. Donny’s hand slipped between my thighs, gently pulling one and pushing the other, until I moved my feet apart to open my legs. He began moving his hand along the backs of my legs, his fingers trailing between my thighs, teasing the soft skin. He wasn’t shy. He moved right up to my panties on the first upward stroke. I guess there was going to be a little price for being introduced to his secret spot. I turned my attention back to the scene below, vaguely aware over the next little while that Donny kept his hand in slow, steady motion.

Was that Don? I focused intently on a group that had just moved up to the farthest tee to our right. As I did, I felt Donny fumbling with the back of my dress. After a few moments of intense observation, I let the glasses drop to the grass in front of me. No. It wasn’t him. I noticed that Donny had unzipped my dress and was trying to pull it off my shoulders.

“Don’t Donny. Wait until we get home. I’ll let you play a little then.”

“But no one can see Mom. It’s private up here. We’ll be here for awhile. We may as well get a tan.”

I relented, raising up a little so he could slide my dress down a bit. To my surprise, my bra went down with my dress. “Donny!” I cried.

“What? Mom, you don’t want lines.”

“Oh, alright,” I gave in, but I laid down to hide my bare breasts from view, private spot or not. Donny slid the dress down, bunching it up at my hips.

“There they are,” he said, pointing below.

I quickly turned back to the course, bracing myself on my elbows and bringing the glasses to bear. A couple had just joined the foursome. It was Don.

I felt Donny kneeling behind me, between my still parted legs. He leaned forward, pressing against my back, chest bare against my back and legs as well. He’d stripped to his shorts. As I tuned the focus of the glasses, trying to recognize the woman with Don, I felt Donny adjusting his position against my ass. His arms slipped up each side, inside my arms to grasp my breasts. His fingers immediately pinched my nipples. “There they are, Mom,” he whispered in my ear as he started tugging them outward. His cock pressed me gently into the blanket.

It was Heather! They were smiling and chatting, laughing together, away from the other four. As the others played on they stayed behind, touching as they chatted.

“Look at that, Mom,” Donny whispered in my ear. He squeezed my nipples, pinching them, twisting and tugging them out, thrusting his cock firmly between my cheeks. “They’re being very friendly,” he said. He humped into me. I couldn’t look away. It all looked so innocent, but I knew it wasn’t. The bastard!

Donny stood up. Had he excited himself so quickly? It was strangely exciting, I thought, spying on someone. Watching them when they were unaware. I watched Don and Heather tee off and saunter down the fairway after their balls, walking together, holding hands.

I felt Donny return. He opened my legs more for a better view. Since he’d delivered the goods for me, I decided to let him go a little further. His hands began to knead my ass, his thumbs reaching between my legs and up the crack between my cheeks. He massaged continually while I watched Don and Heather. He was running his thumbs up and down my crack, pushing in as far as my panties would let him. At the bottom, he dug his thumbs deep, reaching along my peritoneum to the bottom of my pussy. I realized I was wet which surprised me since I’d been concentrating on the scene below.

Donny leaned forward to whisper in my ear. “Let me take them off, Mom.”

“No, Donny.”

“Please, Mom. Let me see you. Please.”

“Donny, no.”

Just then, Don and Heather approached the green, alone now as the foursome had moved on to the next tee. Don took Heather into his arms and kissed her. As I watched their long kiss, I could feel Donny working my panties down my legs, in spite of what I’d said. I let him. He caressed my legs as they played the green. By the time he reached my bare ass, they were putting the flag back in the hole. After checking to be sure the golfers behind them had not yet reached the tee, they stopped for another long kiss.

At that moment, Donny slipped his arms around me to grasp my breasts, pinching my nipples and resuming his delicious tugging. What an intense feeling. My breasts and nipples had missed him judging from their reaction to his renewed ministrations. I couldn’t feel his crotch against my bare ass yet, which surprised me. I had expected to feel his jockey shorts pressing against my bare bottom as soon as he got the chance.

Don’s hands slipped down Heather’s back and possessively trailed down her ass to cup her cheeks. At that moment, and almost thinking my mind was playing tricks on me, I felt my own ass delicately caressed. It felt like he was sliding his forearm along the crack of my ass, then slowly back, and up again. It was strange, watching my husband feeling another woman’s ass while another man caressed mine. Tit for tat, I thought.

As the kiss broke and they headed for the next tee, I let the glasses fall to the blanket and lowered my head and shoulders to rest my neck. Donny followed my breasts down, never losing his grip on my nipples. My thoughts returning to the hill, I realized how horny he’d made me. My tits were on fire, my pussy was wet and throbbing, and I was enjoying the feel of him sliding up and down the crack of my ass.

How can he move his arm in me while laying on my back, I thought, dreamily. His arm? Both of his hands were on my tits. Suddenly intensely aware, I realized he was sliding his cock up and down through my ass cheeks!

I couldn’t push myself up onto my elbows because his weight kept me down and when I tried to close my legs, his knees kept them apart.

“Donny!” I cried. “Stop!”

“He deserves it, Mom.”

“No. Donny, I can’t let you!”

“I won’t, Mom. I won’t try to get in you.”

His kept sliding his cock between my cheeks. His grip tightened on my tits. He put his mouth against my ear, pushing my head to the blanket, increasing the tempo of his cock grinding against my ass.

“He deserves it, even if he can’t see it.” His voice was very hoarse yet extremely intense.

He was grinding harder and quicker. I knew he was about to come. It was inevitable. It was too late to stop him now. With his head on mine, cheek to cheek, I whispered harshly, my own voice at an intensity I’d never heard before, “Come on me!”

He does deserve it, I thought, the bastard. Almost right away I felt hot liquid gushing against my ass. His weight fell on me. We lay there, tight together, bodies heaving, gasping for breath.

Eventually, Donny climbed off me. He used my panties to wipe my ass, then tossed them aside. Reaching down, he pulled me to my feet, pulled my dress up and zipped me up. He stood there in front of me, brushing grass from my hair as I found my shoes and slipped them on. “You’d better get dressed,” I said, looking at his lean body, his cock dangling between his legs. I’d never seen it. It was a respectable size, and started to recover as he saw me looking at it. Definitely a respectable piece of equipment.

Inexplicably, after he’d put his shorts on, I stepped up to him and put my hand on his crotch, molding my hand around his member and squeezing it. I stepped up on my toes and kissed him quickly on his lips. “Let’s go home”, I said.

At the car, I tossed him the keys. He came around to my side of the car.

“Can I kiss you, Mom?” he asked me tentatively, quite surprising from someone who had minutes before been jamming his cock against my ass.

“Yes, of course,” I replied, reaching up to put my arms around his neck, lifting my face to him. He kissed me there, a nice long romantic kiss, in full view of cars passing by. By the time we finished, he had pressed me back against the car and I could feel his cock against my belly once more.

“Let’s go home,” I said for the second time that day.


I felt good on the way home. I should have been furious that Don was, and evidently had been for some time, fooling around on me with Heather. But I actually felt relieved more than anything, that my own transgressions with Donny were now vindicated. Donny had shown me, perhaps so that I wouldn’t continue being an innocent fool, and I felt grateful to him. I wanted to reward him, to let him taste a little more. Not too, far. Not illegal. I liked teasing him, and my emotions thrived on his fascination for my body. Anyway, it served Don right.

Kicking my shoes off, I twisted my hips and shifted my feet to the centre of the car. When he looked down at my bare feet and then up to me, I smiled. Still smiling, I pulled my dress up my legs until the hem was almost up to my pussy. My pussy that was no longer covered by panties. Though my dress wasn’t actually high enough for him to see that, I knew he was aware of it the way he stared at my legs where they disappeared into my skirt.

“You liked being against my bare skin, didn’t you?” I asked him.

“Yes, I did.”

“Do you like my legs?” I asked, twisting so my thighs moved sideways, back and forth.

“Yes, Mom.”

“Would you like it if I wore dresses around the house.”

“Yes.” A short pause. “Maybe you could wear the red one sometimes?” he asked, hopefully.

I laughed. “Maybe. I was thinking I’d wear dresses like this one. The way I’m wearing it right now.”

He looked at me, not following. I opened my legs a little, smiling at him. I looked back the way we’d come, then down at my lap, and up to meet his eyes. “Just like I’m wearing it now,” I repeated in a very low, throaty voice. I opened my mouth just enough to let the tip of my tongue peek through.

“Oh,” he replied.

“Do you know what I mean?” I asked.

“Yes.” I could see he did, his excitement was visible.

“But only when your Dad’s around.” His face registered disappointment. “I think he deserves it, don’t you?”

Donny’s face brightened, but only a little. I don’t think he quite knew what I meant, and for that matter, neither did I.

“He owes you, Mom.”

“And you too, son,” I replied. I opened my legs a little more. Donny let his eyes stray to my thighs where they disappeared into my dress. I reached out and twirled his hair, “There should be payback for you too.”


When Don arrived home for dinner, there was none. “I thought we should go out,” I informed him. “You were so late. How was your game?”

“Oh, good,” he replied, somewhat sheepishly. Then, “I’m a little tired to go out. Can we order in some Chinese instead?”

I turned to Donny, “What do you think, Donny?”

“Yeah, Chinese would be good. I’ve already changed into my sweats. I’d rather stay home, too.”

“OK,” I replied, “Donny and I will order while you get a shower.”

As Don topped the stairs and disappeared into the hallway, I turned to Donny, hiked my dress up, and pulled my panties down. Walking into the kitchen, I tossed them into the garbage. That was the first of many decisions to follow where I made it clear that Donny’s preference counted more than Don’s. Don didn’t notice then, and Donny couldn’t think about anything else except that his mother had just taken her panties off, just for him, right in front of him.

After the food came, when we were all sitting in the living room about to eat, Don turned on a baseball game. I got up and headed for kitchen. A moment later I called out, “Donny, come help me open this wine.”

Donny arrived to see his mother holding a bottle with the opener already started in the cork. I slipped my shoes off, and turned around, placing the bottle on the counter. “Come help me,” I whispered. He came up behind me, pressing against me lightly as he reached around to take control of the bottle.

“No,” I stopped him. “Hold me still while I work on the bottle.” I held my elbows out indicating where he should grab me. He immediately grasped my breasts. I could tell from his reaction that he was pleasantly surprised to find that I hadn’t put on a bra when I changed into a fresh dress on coming home. “Keep me from moving,” I reminded him as I began twisting the corkscrew into the wine bottle. His hands immediately grasped me tight, his fingers slipping up into his now familiar grip around my nipples. He started squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples, stretching them out.

He began humping against my ass. Turning my head slightly back, I asked, “Does it feel better, when I’m not wearing panties?”

“Yeah, yeah,” he grunted, working hard against me.

“It’s bare you know.”

“I know. I know.” He grunted back, working harder against me.

“Well, don’t you want to feel it?”

His thrusting slowed. “Feel it?” he asked.

“Yes,” I replied. “You are only wearing sweat pants, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” his humping slowed even more.

“Well,” I said, pushing my ass against his crotch.

His hands suddenly dropped from my tits. There was a flurry of fumbling behind me, then his hands grasped my hips and I could feel his cock sliding up between my legs. I twisted my pelvis forward to make sure it slid up onto my cheeks and not into something else. As soon as it found its way between my cheeks, he pressed in and starting frantically humping me. His head was hanging on my shoulder, and he kept repeatedly mouthing in my ear, in time with his urgent thrusts, “Mom ... Mom ... Mom...”

In no time at all, his goo began splashing on my ass. I waited patiently for him to finish.

“Go get a tea towel, and clean me up while I finish opening the wine,” I said. “That’s a dear.”

My mind wandered into the living room where Don sat eating as Donny lifted my dress and cleaned my ass of his spunk. Take that, you bastard, I thought. I returned to the living room, carrying only my own glass of wine.

After I ate, I turned to place my back against the arm of the couch and put my feet up in my usual reading position. Donny, who had been sitting beside me, his leg pressing into mine as we ate, had to move away a bit. As the game wore on, I dug my toes under his thigh, eventually working my right foot up between his legs as some excitement in the game garnered Don’s attention. Twisting my foot, I pressed my insole against Donny’s hardening cock, to his amazement. Throughout the rest of the game, I pressed, wiggled, and rubbed his cock, which never once stopped imitating a piece of pipe. I used my toes to stretch up and scratch down from the underside of its head. Many, many times. I felt him come twice, spurting on himself under his sweats. The second time, I looked up to see him glaring at the TV, his stomach undulating with his squirts. I withdrew my foot when he was finished. A minute later, he went to his room.


The next day was Sunday. We usually went out for brunch on Sundays, but I didn’t feel like spending the morning with Don. I was also afraid of cooking with Donny in the kitchen, given that I’d let him feel me up while Don was there. And that was before I found out about Heather. Now, I’d probably let my own son fuck me, just to spite Don!

God. What a thought. Let my own son fuck me. I mean, I’d gone pretty far but I would never do that! Sure, I’d been leading him on but he wasn’t hiding in his room anymore, was he? And he wasn’t obsessing with the mail either. No! His attention was firmly, I laughed to myself at the word, firmly on his mother. And what was wrong with that? I’d always liked it when he needed me, and he hadn’t for so long. Now, he desperately needed me. He wanted me. And I liked that. I had decided that this shouldn’t be a temporary thing just until he was accepted at a grad school. No, it was going to continue. Donny was going to be the other man in my life, maybe even the main one. Don deserved that.

So when Don came down for his coffee, wondering why I wasn’t dressed to go out for brunch, and why there was no coffee, I said I wasn’t going, and he could get coffee there. I took my coffee — I’d made a single cup just for myself — and headed back upstairs to bed.

“Well, I’m going out for breakfast, then,” Don called out angrily as he left the house. I could hear his car door shut as I entered my room. Donny came in, asking what was up.

“Nothing,” I replied. “I just didn’t feel like going out for breakfast with your father, so he left. I undid my robe and let it slip to the floor, but I didn’t get into bed right away, realizing that Donny’s eyes were glued to my body clad only in a thin, worn cotton summer nightdress that covered me only from the tops of my breasts — it was held up by straps — to above the middle of my thighs. Changing my mind about bed, I walked slowly, for sensual effect, to our ensuite. I could feel the blood rush through me as Donny’s eyes followed me, his eyes roaming over me from my breasts to my toes. “Don’t go,” I said, as if it was necessary to say.

I returned to the bedroom and headed for my bed, the skin cream I used on my feet in my hand, the same cream Donny had used the other day. I stopped by the side of the bed, placed my foot on its edge, and began rubbing cream onto my calf. “What are you up to today?” I asked him, working the cream in, slowly, like the models do in those skin commercials.

Donny didn’t respond. He was paying rapt attention to my leg, following the movement of my hand as I worked the cream in. Pausing, I said, “Oh. You know how to do this. Would you mind, honey?” I innocently held the tube of skin cream out to him. He nodded. I got up on the bed, outside the covers, making myself comfortable. “Come on, then,” I beckoned to him.

Donny crawled on the bed, took the cream and began applying it to my calves. When he finished, I said, “I like to do them all the way up when I’m in bed, honey.” I raised my knees, opening them slightly so he could reach to do my upper legs. Before he could get more than a glimpse, I pushed the nightie between my legs, covering myself. “Oh,” I said, “I know I said I would only go pantyless when your Dad was around, but he’s not here and I haven’t dressed yet. You won’t peek will you?” I teased.

“No, mom,” he guaranteed, but his eyes stayed on my crotch. He started rubbing cream on my thighs. I relaxed, my eyes closed so as not to disconcert him, as he applied the lotion. He kept putting it on for quite some time, pushing my legs apart for better access, perhaps hoping to get a beaver shot. But I kept my nightie firmly in place with my hand.

Then, as I could almost sense his disappointment, I removed my hand. “Make sure you get it all the way up my legs, dear,” I instructed. He began pushing his fingers down to the crux of my crotch. “Get it right to the top of my legs,” I further instructed. He complied, working his hand all around my legs, a fraction of an inch from my pussy. Without my hand holding it in place, my nightie slid up, baring my pussy, giving Donny an unrestricted view. I kept my eyes closed, so he could openly enjoy his prize for today.

After a minute, I spoke quietly, “Don’t touch it, sweetheart. You can look all you want, but don’t touch it.”

Again, he was too engrossed to reply, but he did as I said. He kept his fingers rubbing all around, and he never strayed to touch farther away once he’d gained permission to be near my pussy. It was as if it was his new shrine. I was getting very horny and I was wet, which I’m sure was evident to my son.

Abruptly, I was startled by Don’s cell phone vibrating on the bedside table. Donny’s hands froze. As I picked up Don’s forgotten phone I told Donny, “Don’t stop.”

I looked at the call display. “Heather,” it read. I lost it.

I clenched my eyes and gripped the phone hard. Relaxing, I set the phone down. Looking up at Donny, watching him watch my pussy, I whispered, “Go ahead, Donny. Touch it.” When he didn’t move, I repeated, “I want to watch you touch me.”

His slippery fingers slid up from my legs to slide crossways over my pussy. “That’s it,” I cried, “Keep moving over it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.