The Teacher - Cover

The Teacher

by Clark Truman

Copyright© 2021 by Clark Truman

Erotica Sex Story: The teacher needed help with her computer, I was more than happy to lean a hand. This is a fictionalized version of actual events.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   .

She looks up and makes a pouty face when I walk into her room. “My computer keeps freezing!” she whines.

“I’m sure it’s something simple.” I say as I walk over to her desk. Looking down at her screen, I see the cursor spinning but I have little interest in her computer. Her blouse stands wide open. A button must have slipped leaving the top of her boobs laid out before me like a banquet dinner. I maneuver around trying to get a glimpse at a nipple but quickly abandon my search when she looks up. “Well, what do you think?”

“Nice,” I blurt without thinking. “Nice that it just spins like that.” I tried to recover but cringe at the poor attempt. I hope she didn’t notice, but I have a feeling that she did.

I pull up a chair next to her. “Let me have a look.” I expect her to move away, instead she leans in closer. “I was just trying to put in grades,” she explains pointing at the screen brushing my arm in the process. The touch sends a tingle up my arm.

“This happens sometimes,” I explain. “All you have to do...” she leans forward, her tit crushes against my arm. My voice cracks as I explain how to force the app to restart.

My mind is racing as I talk. I wonder when her kids will come back from lunch. I wonder what she would do if I ... I decide to take a chance. My hand drops under the desk while I explain the process and I casually lay my hand on her bare leg just at the hem of her dress. As my hand touches flesh, she keeps nodding as if nothing happened, so I slowly slide my hand up her leg. I then realize that I have stopped talking and we are both staring intently yet blindly at the screen.

I am near her crotch, not sure if I should go on, but when I touch the fabric of her panties, she gives a slight moan. Encouraged, I slip my hand down her mound and feel her body tremble. I can feel a wet spot growing in her panties. My dick is straining against the fabric of my jeans. she reaches down and grabs my hardened member and moans again.

I go for broke. I push her panties aside and slide my finger in her sticky wet pussy. She closes her eyes and lets out a loud gasp. I look around in fear that we might be heard. Exploring the opening of her cunt, I find her clit and start massaging gently and she squeezes my dick harder trying to jack me off.

Her hips start moving so I rub harder. I can feel her clit grow under my masterful stroke. She puts her hand on mine pushing me harder against her pussy and she rubs my rock hard cock with her other hand. Her head goes back “Ohhhh!” She yells out as she clamps her legs together, trapping my hand in her crotch.

Now I am really afraid that we will get caught. As I pull my hand out of her dress, she reaches over to unzip my pants, but just then, the door swings open and children pour into the room. She jerks her hands back, shrugs and smiles, “Maybe next time.”

I smile back, put my fingers in my mouth and suck her juices off my fingers. “Oh, there will so be a next time,” I say before I leave.

The next week is a torture. All I can think about is her smell, her touch, the taste of her juices. I’ve tasted her cunt, but not her lips and I want to so badly. Finally, the day comes when I can get away during the kids’ lunch. I send her a message and she responds that she is eagerly awaiting.

She smiles when I walk through her door and close it behind me. She stands and walks casually towards me. “It’s this one over here,” She says, guiding me away from the door windows. As soon as we are clear, she turns and attacks me. She pulls me into her and locks her mouth to mine. She sucks my tongue as her hand reaches for my instantly hard dick. She moans as our tongues battle for control. Yeah, it is just as good as I imagined ... and then some.

I kiss her neck as I massage her breast. She gasps and moans, “Oh god” as I kiss down her chest. Her nipples harden under my hands and I work my tongue down her bra trying to reach them but come up short. “I want you inside me so bad,” She groans. “I need to feel you fucking my pussy.”

“How can we? I can’t just throw you on the counter with your legs in the air.”

“No, not the counter,” She smiles and takes my hand. She leads me to the bathroom that each of the classes have for kids, pulls me in and shuts the door. The attack resumes, only this time without reserve. I loose buttons and free her breast from the top of her bra. I suck her hard nipples as she holds my head to her chest.

She gives me little time to enjoy her tits before she pushes me away and grabs for my belt. “I’ve been dying to see this for a week.” She soon has my cock free and gives it a few strokes before she drop on her knees and runs her tongue across the head. “It’s so big! Just like I imagined!” She says just before she puts my dick in her mouth.

I lean against the bathroom wall in pure heaven. Part of me would like to close my eyes and enjoy the treatment, but I am transfixed on the sight of her mouth wrapped around my rock hard dick. One thing is for sure, this beauty knows how to give head. It don’t take too long before my body trembles and I shoot loads of cum in her eagerly awaiting mouth. She swallows all she can then licks the rest.

She stands and I start to get on my knees, “Let me return the favor.” She pulls me back. “Oh no!” She says grabbing my dick and turning around. “You’re going to fuck me and fuck me now!” She pulls up her dress, drops her panties, puts on foot on the toilet and guides my dick to her pussy. She is so wet that I slip right in without an effort. Her pussy is warm and wet. She leans forward as I start to thrust in and out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.