Nancy - Cover

Nancy

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 8: Day Two of Del’s New Job

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: Day Two of Del’s New Job - College student Del is attracted to his landlady.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Slow  

Del spent the rest of the afternoon in a mushy haze. He’d finally lost his virginity! Not to Nancy, as he’d hoped, but Trista was a sexy MILF as well. He looked forward to his next ‘job’ with her.

That night, he and Nancy played more Dragon Era in the living room.

“So, how was your first day helping Trista?” she asked him as their character ran through an abandoned town.

“It was fun,” Del said, and winced. He shouldn’t have said that ... work wasn’t supposed to be fun!

She sat up. “Fun? What’d you do?”

“Err ... I mean, have you seen their hedge maze? That was fun. Obviously the work is work,” he quickly covered.

“Hm.”


Sunday...

Del woke up to a text from Trista: Hey how fast can you get over here?

He looked at the time: 10 AM. His muscles were sore from yesterday’s exertions, not only from the hedge trimming, but from hammering his cock into the leggy blonde’s hot pussy as he gave her his v-card. He replied back, Pretty quick, give me a few

Ok text when you’re coming over

“Coffee?” Nancy made her usual offer as she heard him emerge from his basement cave.

“Sorry, Trista needs me right now.” He typed on his phone and headed to the front door.

Nancy watched him leave, suddenly feeling protective, and she wondered if she might also be jealous. Had Trista already jumped him? Had he lost his virginity to her? Was he going over there to pump that deliciously large cock into her skanky cunt? She caught herself and shook her head. She hadn’t felt sexy since her period started Thursday night, but it was calming down, and with it, her libido was ramping back up. She had no legitimate claim on Del, though ... if Trista was boffing him, that had nothing to do with her. She sighed and ate her breakfast.

Del got another text message as he left Nancy’s house: Head upstairs second door on the left

Helena let him in, as usual. Today the strawberry blonde was wearing a tank top and short-shorts, showing how she had inherited her long legs from her mother. “Mom’s upstairs, I think,” she advised him.

“Thanks.” Del headed up the dark oak staircase.

Once he was out of sight, the young woman pulled out her mother’s phone and sent another text: Undress, put on the blindfold, and turn away from the door

Ok

She quietly mounted the stairs, following in the attractive young man’s wake. Slightly opening the spare bedroom’s door to peek in, she saw that he had followed her instructions; he was kneeling on the room’s double bed, naked, with his back to her. She stepped in and placed her hand on his shoulder, making him jump a little. Then she made a V with her fingers and swung them around to quickly stab at his eyes, stopping short an inch away. If he hadn’t secured the dark blindfold, he would have recoiled from the visible danger to his eyesight, but he hadn’t reacted at all.

“So, um...” he began.

“SHH!” She reached around and grasped his cock, amazed at how long and thick it was. She had seen it while her mother was blowing him the previous day, but now that she was close and it was in her hand, it seemed even bigger. A bit of drool slipped from between her lips and she swept it up with her tongue.

She directed him by his shoulders to turn around, and then pushed him back onto the bed before grabbing his cock again to stroke it. She had to taste it. She moved down and licked at the head, her pussy thrilling at this illicit act. She took it into her mouth and gave it a strong suck, making him moan, and then engulfed several inches. Soon, she was bobbing her head and tasting his pre-cum, but she couldn’t take all of his cock like her mother had. She worried that he might figure out that she wasn’t her mother from her inexperience, so she got up, pulled off her clothes, and then got onto the bed naked. She climbed astride him and rubbed her soaking pussy along the underside of his shaft as Del just lay there, his mouth slightly open. When she saw his hands move toward her chest, she quickly reacted and pushed them back to the bed, above his head. Her B-cup breasts were definitely smaller than her mother’s, so he had to keep his hands to himself!

By leaning forward to do that, though, the shorter girl had moved her hips forward, and when Del felt the tip of his cock nestle itself between what he thought were Trista’s pussy lips, he thrust his hips up, popping the head inside.

“Huhh!” she moaned as she felt an insistent, pleasurable pressure inside her. She’d busted her own cherry with a dildo a while back, but had never actually had a real cock inside her. She froze, not knowing what to do, which gave Del the opportunity to shift his body up the bed a little, causing another inch of him to push further inside her virgin hole.

Helena hadn’t planned this. She was originally just going to whack him off, or suck him off, to get a fresh load of that delicious cum. Rubbing her pussy on his cock until she came and then making him cum in her mouth had been the revised plan, but now the college student’s lengthy member was inside her pussy, if only by a couple of inches. She was desperately trying to make her brain work, to take back control of the situation, when gravity caused her body to slide down his cock another inch ... at least, she thought it was gravity ... had she done that herself? she wondered.

Del moved his hips down a little and thrust up into her again. This time most of him went in, and Helena moaned, keeping her mouth shut so he wouldn’t be able to tell anything from her voice.

Her pussy was so full! Her dildo was definitely not as big as him. Her vagina was throbbing as it struggled to accommodate his size, her insides producing additional lubrication to assist. Well, she figured, her revised plan was going to be to use his cock to make her cum, so it was only a slight adjustment to have it inside her when it did that. She just had to make sure to pull off before he came. Her pussy twitched at that thought. This was very dangerous...

Del was breathing heavily. ‘Trista’s’ pussy was tighter than yesterday, maybe due to the change in position, he figured, and it felt incredible. He hoped he’d be able to hold off until she orgasmed at least once.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.