Nancy - Cover

Nancy

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 3: Immediately after the incident

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Immediately after the incident - College student Del is attracted to his landlady.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Slow  

Nancy lay on the couch, her mind awhirl. Her 19-year-old renter, Del, had found her there, seemingly asleep, and had pulled out his cock to masturbate while watching her half-naked body. But she had been faking, and when she playfully asked him if he needed some help, he had cum all over her and then ran away back to his basement suite!

Her mind in a tipsy, unreal state, she crooked a finger and extracted some of his semen from her breast. The pearlescent substance was still warm. Her mind was teetering between horror and excitement, sticking with a safe curiosity while it decided which way to fall. She rubbed her thumb and forefinger together, feeling the viscosity of the boy’s forbidden fluid between them. Her pussy was so wet...

Then she remembered that Del’s first shot of cum had hit right between her legs, and she sat up to survey “the damage”. She gasped when she saw the white stain right on her panty-covered pussy mound, surrounded by a darker stain where his semen had already soaked into the mesh of the undergarment. He couldn’t have aimed that better if he had tried! No wonder her puss felt wet; it had been soaked by hot teenage cum!

Emergency ... excitement ... coursing through her. She wasn’t on the pill, of course, as she and Michael had been trying for the last year to conceive a child, and there was so much cum soaking into her pussy through the fabric of her panties ... why was she just staring at it?

She reached down, pulled the front of her panties away from her crotch, and felt her skin cool as Del’s liquid love dried against it. She saw that her vulva was engorged, her vaginal lips open and receptive ... she could see that the first spurt of the boy’s glistening semen had glazed everything down there, and she was certain that some had actually slipped inside.

With that thought, her teetering mind lurched to one side. It was too late to stop this ... Del’s sperm was already inside her ... she was so horny ... she brought her finger down and touched her prominent clitoris, gasping at how sensitive it was. Gotta cum, she told herself, gotta cum...

She dipped that finger, still coated with the cum from her breast, between her pussy lips while the fingers of her other hand manipulated her clit. A few seconds later, she arched her back in orgasm as her needy pussy sucked all the sperm off of that finger. “Goddd...” she moaned. The orgasm that she had been denied since the previous night rushed through her, making her curvy body shake in pleasure.

Finally, she flopped back down to the cushions, breathing heavily. No longer overwhelmed by the situation, her mind quickly went to work. Everything was fine, as her period was actually due in a few days; there was no chance that she could get pregnant at that time. “Oh, thank God,” she sighed, relieved.

She grabbed some paper towels and wiped away the rest of Del’s semen from her breast and thigh, though she kept her moist panties on. She rather liked the naughty thought of his sperm pressing into her pudendum, struggling uselessly to fulfill their genetic imperative. Then she re-tied her robe and knocked on Del’s door. There was no answer.

She opened it and called down, “Del?” She heard sniffling, and headed down the stairs.

She found him in bed, buried under the covers and crying. “Oh, Del...” She sat on the bed and put her hand on his trembling form.

At her touch, he stilled. She kept her hand there on his shoulder, and a few seconds later he poked his head out. “I’m SO sorry!” he blubbered, “I ... you were just there, so beautiful, and ... and I just...”

Her face reddened. “You think I’m beautiful?”

He looked at her, distracted from his remorse. “Yeah! You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met!” Then his face dropped. “And then I did ... that! Oh God...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.