Nancy - Cover

Nancy

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 10: Nancy Continues the Game With Del

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10: Nancy Continues the Game With Del - College student Del is attracted to his landlady.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Slow  

Del woke to the feeling of something soft rubbing his hard cock. He opened his eyes to find Trista’s back to him, with her hand directing his erection between her round buttcheeks. Smiling, he angled himself down, and she moaned as she was able to then stuff the head of his cock inside her very wet pussy.

“Aw, I was hoping to get you all the way inside before you woke.” She looked back at him over her shoulder with a smile. “Ooh!”

Del had thrust halfway inside the hot older blonde. He pulled back a bit and tried again. On the fourth try, his 8 incher was all the way inside her.

“Oh, Jesus...” she moaned, feeling her cervix stretch as the tip of his cock pressed insistently at it.

As he started to thrust inside the older woman, he reached around to palm one of her large teardrop tits. His fingers found a prominent nipple and lightly pinched it.

“A-hh!” she moaned. “Do you like my tits, Del? They were so amazing before I got pregnant. After I stopped being a fucking milk factory, they got all droopy.”

“I love ‘em,” Del told her as he hefted that prodigious breast. “Maybe after I put a baby in you they’ll fill up again.” After the confusion last night about Trista’s fertility status, no thanks to her husband, he was pretty sure that he couldn’t knock her up, but it was a hot fantasy.

“MM!” she moaned, and pulled his face around to hers for a kiss. “Yes! Do your best to pump your swimmers deep, fuckboy!”

“Yes ma’am!” He thrust up into her faster, spying from the alarm clock that he didn’t have a lot of time. “Get up on your hands and knees.”

She complied, and gasped as she thrust back into her hard. “Oh, you’re taking me, Del, like a bitch in heat! Huhh!”

Del felt Trista’s insides grip him as she orgasmed, but he wasn’t quite there yet. Hmm, he thought, if I’m taking you ... He wound up and gave her a swat on one asscheek.

“Ow! Fuck! Guhh...” she moaned as the pain/pleasure confusion extended her cum.

Del swatted her ass again, and her pussy’s constant suckling on his dick finally pushed him over the edge. He reached forward, grabbed her swinging tits, and sunk his teeth lightly into her neck, growling.

“Uhrr! Yesss...” she cried out as she felt his member swell inside her, relishing the feel of his young cock plundering her treasures. Then the dam burst, and her cervix was awash with potent teenage cum. She continued to orgasm, shaking as her wanton body accepted his manly tribute.

Outside the bedroom door, peeping in through the keyhole, Trista’s daughter Helena did her best to hold back her own cries as she came on her fingers.


Del rushed home, ran downstairs to wash up and grab his textbooks, and then ran back upstairs.

“Del?”

He stopped, halfway to the front door. Nancy was sitting at the kitchen bar with a cup of coffee before her. He thought that she looked tired.

“Nancy? You okay?”

“You didn’t come home last night.” She looked at him with dark-rimmed eyes.

“Oh! Did you wait up? I ... it got late and I was tired, so they let me sleep over.”

“I see...”

He put his backpack down and went over to her. “Nancy, I’m really sorry that I didn’t let you know ahead of time. I will next time, okay?” He was beside her now, but she was still turned away from him. He put his arms around her and she stiffened for a moment, but then relaxed into him.

She calmed her breathing, smelling Del’s scent as he held her. “Okay, thank you, Del. I worry.”

He stood back up. “I appreciate that. Okay, gotta catch my bus!” He gave her a quick peck on the cheek, grabbed his backpack, and ran out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.