Country Boy in the City - Cover

Country Boy in the City

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This picks up almost a decade after "Country Boy, City Girl" ends. George Culver has decided that he has had enough of the hypocrites and prigs in Idaho, and moves to Los Angeles to attend college. Away from his older brother who he has problems with, determined to become his own man in his own way. And not a carbon copy as many expect him to become. Note: Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Historical   School   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Geeks   Prostitution  

On Monday evening I called Kris, and was not surprised when she immediately asked when I was picking her up. And she told me her parents were going to be there. So we arranged for me to pick her up at 8, which would give us time for dinner and to hang out a bit before the movie.

Friday night the next week I had arranged a date with Crystal. And when I pulled in front of her house she was already waiting outside. She gave me a kiss, and then we headed off to eat. After some burgers she suggested we hit the arcade. It was a lot bigger than any of the ones at home, and after playing several games we decided to play a round of golf.

We did two holes, and it was around 9 when she suggested we go elsewhere. I had already checked out the place Linda suggested, and it seemed just right. I had spent several hours there on Wednesday night just listening to the radio and nobody came by at all. So I put the car in gear, and she grinned at me when I got the RC runway and backed the car in next to some dumpsters.

And soon we were in the back seat making out again. But knowing there was at least a chance of being caught, I unfastened her bra and suggested she just slip out of it. She did so, and stuck it between her seat in front and the console.

After a while we were both getting heated up, and were rubbing each other through our jeans. I was the first to move farther, and unfastened Crystal’s jeans and slid my hand inside. I was glad she had worn loose ones this time, and I quickly had my hand inside of her panties as she was opening my jeans.

Her hand pulled out and grasped my cock the same time I slid two fingers into her. And I had a lovely time slipping them in and out of her, and making her moan into my mouth as I did so, occasionally moving up to play with her clit. It was so hard, and I would have her moaning in my mouth before I slid them back into her again. And she was alternating between stroking my cock and then slipping down to caress my balls before returning.

And it was absolutely amazing when she held me so tight I thought she would break my spine when she finally came on my wiggling fingers. We kissed a bit more as she finally came down, and longer softer kisses, she had me lift up and once again my jeans were at my knees.

She kissed me for a few more minutes, her hand moving slowly up and down before she broke it and moved down. She took me into her mouth once again, and I ran the fingers of my left hand through her hair as my right moved back into her pants and started caressing her ass.

I was slipping my fingers into her, but could only get the tips because of the angle. And I moaned I was close and once again she moved her head faster, and as the first spurt left my cock she moved so her lips were around the crown and sucked as she pumped. Fuck, I now absolutely loved blowjobs! Especially Crystal’s.

After rinsing her mouth with more soda we got ourselves back together and we were cuddling and kissing as she sat across my lap again. She gave me a bit of a funny look, when I asked her if she had a dress or skirt she could wear next time.

“Yeah, I got a few. Don’t wear them very often though. Why?”

I moved my lips right against her ear, and softly whispered “Because I would like to return the favor, and that would have less issues than actually getting undressed.” She actually shivered and moaned softly, and nodded her head. And equally softly whispered into my ear that she would love that. We spent another 20 minutes caressing each other and kissing, until it was time to take her home.

On Saturday I spent most of the day at New Dawn, hanging out with Kris and this time the band was pretty good. They were a local group, about my age that mostly did stuff I liked. And even Kris teased me as I watched the lead singer doing an old Madonna song. When I commented on her singing, she even teased me by saying “Yes, and she has a nice set of lungs also.” And I did catch the pause as she said it, and winked at her saying I was talking more her vocal ability, but that was nice too.

We did a little kissing and teasing upstairs though also. Once while she was playing, and I slipped behind Kris and lightly teased her nipples as she played. And they were unquestionably hard by the time she playfully slapped my hands and told me to stop it. But I got a sense it was more that it frustrated her a bit more than she did not like the attention.

This time we ended up with things in a different order. We went to a park and kissed for about an hour, then went to get dinner. By the time we got out it was dark, so we drove over to Julie’s shop. All the lights were off inside other than the blue ones that gave it a soft glow. So I again went into the back. She looked at me funny when I got out of the car, and I told her to do the same thing. I then had her lower the back seats as I opened the storage panel on the right side of the tailgate and removed the bag. And she looked at me questionably as I unrolled the air mattress and opened another panel to activate the air compressor.

“George, what are you thinking?” She softly said, and I looked up into her eyes. Kris looked a bit scared, and suddenly I realized what she might be thinking. I quickly stopped and went to the rear passenger door and hugged her gently.

“Honestly, nothing more that we have already done. Just in more comfort is all. I swear, just holding and kissing you. Give me a moment and I will put it back away.”

She looked into my eyes, then smiled and shook her head. “No, that does sound nice. I just had to make sure though that you were not thinking of trying something else.”

I swore to her I did not, and that was the truth. So I finished blowing up the mattress and soon we were cuddled in the back. And this was indeed much nicer, as we spent about an hour hugging and kissing in comfort. And when we were taking a break, I was stretched out on my back with her head in my chest. And finally, I got the courage to ask what I had been afraid to until then.

“Kristen, were you ever going to tell me your age?” I softly said, and continued to hold her as she jerked in my arms. “Shhh, it’s alright. I found out a while back you were only fourteen though.”

She nodded, and admitted she had figured by the second or third date that I had not known. “It was just something you said, that made me realize you thought I was older, like a year or so younger than you. I was afraid you would stop seeing me if you learned the truth.”

“I admit, it is a bit troubling. In fact, it makes me feel a bit dirty. But I do still want to keep seeing you. I’m surprised your parents are letting us date though, with over three years between us.”

“Well, that is because of Uncle Pete. Both mom and dad said he would never pressure or force anybody, and believed you would be the same way. I have told mom we have kissed a lot, but that was all. She did give me another talk a few times, but believes me when I say nothing else has happened. And, well, I don’t think I’m ready for anything else. As much as sometimes I do think I want more to happen. Kind of like tonight when I saw what you were doing. I got, well, I got both excited and frightened.”

I gave her a long soft kiss, and held her again. “Well, let me just say this then. No, we will not be doing anything beyond what we have already done. I could get into a lot of trouble if people found out, and neither of us wants that. But how about we just keep things, casual, like this? Cuddling, kissing, but nothing beyond that. Even if we are caught doing that, it’s not illegal. At most, they would just make us stop and call your parents.”

Kris nodded, and said that was fine. “And I really do like kissing you, George. It feels so great, and a bit naughty at times with the things we do. But, I also feel safe with you. You have completely done exactly what you said you would do. Other than that first time you touched my breasts, you have not even tried anything else.”

I smiled and she buried her face in my chest and I kissed the top of her head. And I again promised that I never would do anything else, now because it could get me arrested. She nodded slowly, and sighed.

And for the next hour until the alarm on my phone went off all we did was kiss. On my back, on our sides, for a while Kris was on her back and I did play with her breasts for a bit. But this time, only through her clothes.

And when my alarm went off we got ourselves back together and I deflated and put away the air mattress. Then I had to show her the cubby holes in the back, including the one that held the tent.

“A tent? This thing comes with a tent?”

“Oh yes, it clips onto the back here. It sticks out maybe a foot or so, and is kinda nice. I have used it a few times, great for a day at the lake and you just want to relax for a bit. Only takes about ten minutes to set up or put away.”

Well, she thought that was cool. Finally all our clothes were straightened, and she was putting on more lip gloss as she directed me where to go. It was way up Van Nuys Boulevard, where it turns to the east on the north side of the Valley. It looked like an old department store, and she directed me to park on the far side. There were about fifty cars already outside, and people heading in.

We walked to the front, and Linda was there selling tickets. I pulled out $10, and she gave me a hug and told me to put it away. “You’re family, George. Family and close friends are guests.” She then gave Kris a hug and welcomed us, then handed me a coupon. “Here, a free drink, hot dog, and popcorn. The show starts in about twenty minutes.”

We went on in, and Kris showed me around. Indeed it had been a department store, but after it closed Linda’s boss had bought it and converted it to what it is now. We saw her parents and went and talked to them. Peggy nodded and said she remembered the store that used to be here.

“It was one of those membership stores, there were a lot of them back then. Not like a Costco, this was like a department store. They closed up almost twenty years ago, and this was vacant forever. Mr. Goldenberg bought it, and did this to it. He has these office rentals all over LA, and the other half is like those. Mostly different offices that people can rent. Phones, computer network, printers, fax machines, even two conference rooms and break rooms. And one big room with only cubicles. You can rent those by the day or week, the offices by the month.”

I admitted I had heard of this before, but it was my first time seeing one. “Well, this one was ambitious” Mike said. “It was so large, he had us make this half into a presentation room. I put in the lights and sound system when they were still doing it. He rents it out for all kinds of things. Weddings, parties, small conventions, even business presentations. Then a couple of years ago Linda found out somebody was selling two old movie projectors from a theater that closed and they added that.”

“Oh yes, that’s what she told me. Holiday movies for the kids, so the parents could shop undisturbed. And these once a month. But two of them?”

“Oh yes, you need at least two. Trust me, I have done it here a few times, is a lot of work. OK, most movies are not just a single reel, they can take four to eight reels. Then the trailers and other things. You have one going, and the next set up. Have you ever seen like a circle or dot in the top right corner of the screen during a movie?”

I nodded, and he grinned. “That is the warning a second or so before the reel ends. The projectionist has to have the next reel ready by that time. Thankfully the process of switching projectors is all automated now, so when one finishes the next starts automatically. But at one time, they had to switch them manually.”

I said that did make sense, and apparently they made money by doing this.

“Oh yes, most of the movies they actually own. Old public domain ones, or for ones like this they just rent it for the night. She told me once their breakeven point is fifty people if they rent one like tonight, and there is easily more than that here.”

We went and got our food, and I saw that the seats were just regular stacking chairs. But they were cushioned at least, and about a foot and a half from each other. And I saw a lot had been pushed together, and that is what Kris did as we sat down.

I saw Peggy and Mike a few rows in front of us, and was looking around when the lights dimmed and the projector started.

And wow, it was actually an old promotion for getting snacks from the snack bar! And after a minute I realized it was the same one from that old John Travolta movie set in the 1950’s. Even with the hot dog jumping into the bun, which I always thought was quite suggestive. Then after that, a newsreel that looked like it was from the 1960’s about fashions in Rome. Then an actual Popeye cartoon. I softly asked Kris if this was normal, and she nodded.

“Linda tries to make them like they used to be she says.” And indeed she was doing a good job. And after the cartoon was done, it was actually a trailer for “It’s A Wonderful Life”! And after that, the movie started.

And once again, I found myself not only watching a cartoon with Kris, but one like I had never seen before. It started over a hundred years before in Russia, and followed a family though several generations. Each one involved in American pop music, and the changes over the decades. And it was even violent, and had nudity and sex. It was absolutely amazing, and I was blown away all through it.

And part way through I looked around, and even more had arrived since the movie started. And in the back corner under a light I saw Linda talking with an older slightly heavyset man.

And in the end when the newest generation who was a drug dealer said he would not give them any drugs unless they played one of his songs, the last thing I expected was “Night Moves”. But it was not the original. I could tell it was Bob Seger singing, but instead of the guitar accompaniment I was used to, it was a piano. And it was amazing!

I saw the auditorium was almost full when it ended, almost 200 people it looked like and they were all applauding. I saw Becky and Taylor on the side talking with Peggy, Mike and Linda. I held Kris’ hand and we went over to them. I said that movie had blown me away, and all of them laughed.

Linda grinned after I hugged her and thanked her for letting me know about it. “Oh, trust me. I had the same reaction when your brother first showed it to me years ago.” Peggy nodded, and said the same thing. “We have it on DVD now, but it’s always special seeing it in a theater.”

I asked Peggy if I could borrow it, and she said of course, but why I would want to see it again. “Well, that rendition of ‘Night Moves’ at the end was incredible, but also incomplete. I want to try and score it, and see if I can then finish it in that style. The original is for a guitar, but that one I can use myself on the keyboard.”

Becky reached out and squeezed my arm. “George, next time you come to the store remind me. I already have a copy of that Keith did about twenty years ago. In fact, I think Keith is the one that first took your brother to see it, and he then played it for each of us. You may not realize it because Peter does not play any musical instruments, but he is really into music.”

Linda and Peggy both nodded, and started listing movies he had when they were all in High School that were about music. As well as a few Becky said he added later. Xanadu, American Pop, Heavy Metal, Rocky Horror, Grease, Footloose, Flashdance, even Popeye and Labyrinth.

Those did surprise me, but I had to admit I knew most of those. Then again, my brother had almost his entire basement turned into a giant TV room so I was not surprised. I excused myself to use the restroom, and when I came out Kris was outside the door. We hugged and kissed for a few moments, then we returned to the adults. Each couple got ready to go, and we all walked to conference room. And I chuckled when I saw a bunch of pads laid out on the floor. The kids not sleeping were watching TV. Each parent grabbed their kids, and after giving Linda a hug headed off. Kris had already told me she was leaving with her parents, since she would be going to bed as soon as she got home anyways.

The last child was Sherry, who was still sleeping. I helped Linda fold the pads and put them in a closet, and then she gave me a tour of the place. And it was rather impressive, over fifty offices, and all of the ones we looked into were nicely furnished. She said this was the third and last one she managed until she took a leave of absence from the company before Sherry was born.

“I still work here though sometimes. Special events mostly, like these movies. And I am on-call in case the owner needs me to fill in at an office.”

“Wow, you must be doing alright then.”

She grinned as we took a last walk through the theater where the last of the chairs were being loaded onto carts and rolled into a storage room in the back. “I do alright. Mostly it’s so I can have enough hours so I can still use the company insurance, or if the owner needs the help for something. But to be honest, I like being a stay at home mom. I get to spend a lot of time with my daughter, and do other things.”

“Was that the owner I saw you with earlier?”

“Yes, that’s Mr, Goldberg. I started working for him when I was still at the funny farm. At first as kind of an assistant secretary, then doing more and more. And about six months after that, he promoted me to the site manager of one of his clusters in Reseda.” When I said that sounds like quite a promotion, she laughed.

“Oh no, it’s not as good as it sounds. Essentially I was a receptionist and secretary, the only employee there was me. Here, let me show you what all is involved.” She then took me to the front, where I could see a desk with a computer and a phone with what seemed like a hundred lines.

“OK, now this is not only the phone for the receptionist, but all the offices as well. It’s quite a system. They pay for more than just an office, they also pay for us up here. Some lines are set to ring here automatically, and on the phone and computer they say what office is being called. And we answer it as if we were their secretary. Others do not want that, so those are silent and they do it all themselves. We have a fax machine, a great printer, and can even rent them a computer. And while not part of the service, we sometimes type documents and things for them. That is a little off the books money, as we have an unofficial tip system for doing that.”

“That’s not a bad system, Aunt Linda. And that is all covered?”

“Yep. He was still computerizing them when I started, your brother actually did that.”

“Is that how you got the job? From Pete?”

She laughed and shook her head. “Oh no, I had known Pavel for years before that. In fact, I knew him long before he met Pete.” She took me to the back where there was a nice lounge kind of room, and we sat on a love seat. “In fact, I had no idea your brother knew him until a few months after I started working for him. I knew Pavel from before, he is an investor in some of the porn companies in town. But that is just an investment, the profit from that has been good for him. I had just started working for him, and one time he sent me out to get lunch for him and a guest that were arriving soon. And I about freaked when I got back and saw your brother in his office. I went for lunch, and waited for him by his truck. When he came out I was scared, was he there to tell Pavel about me? My drug problem? My having HIV? But no, he had questions for Pavel as that is when that coup in Russia happened, and he had no idea I worked there.”

She smiled, and said that had been the best conversation they had in years. And was the start of their relationship healing. “That was before he started dating my sister, and it was when I realized how much I had missed having him as a friend. Maybe a year or so later Pavel promoted me to this location, and I was here until a few months before Sherry was born. I got him to add the movie projectors, and do some other things while I was here though. I still fill in on occasion if he needs help here, and my official title is ‘Entertainment Director’. I always run any event that requires the movie setup, and sometimes we actually get companies that rent it out for movie events.”

“Wow, really? Like, big productions?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.