Country Boy in the City - Cover

Country Boy in the City

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This picks up almost a decade after "Country Boy, City Girl" ends. George Culver has decided that he has had enough of the hypocrites and prigs in Idaho, and moves to Los Angeles to attend college. Away from his older brother who he has problems with, determined to become his own man in his own way. And not a carbon copy as many expect him to become. Note: Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Historical   School   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Geeks   Prostitution  

On Saturday evening I got dressed up and headed over to get Kris. A few days before I had been in a thrift store, and saw the perfect costume. So I was wearing a black suit, with a white shirt and black tie.

Topped off with a pair of black Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses and a prop Neuralizer I had found in a toy store. Peggy giggled when she answered the door, and I was ushered in where I was greeted by Kris’ brother and sister, Greg and Mandy. They both loved my outfit, Greg saying it was “Awesome!”. And I had the same thought a moment later when Kris came out.

It only took a second to realize it was a Chinese outfit, like one from Mulan. I asked her if that is what it was from, and she nodded and smiled at me and kissed my cheek. Her mom insisted she take some photos of us, and Mike laughed as her mom had us take several poses both together and separate. “I told her she was not Chinese, so that was the wrong outfit for her to wear.”

“Dad, I am not going to wear a hanbok!” Kris yelled, and her parents both laughed. I asked her what that was, and Peggy laughed. “Oh, almost all of the Asian cultures have their own traditional dress. In Japan, it’s the kimono. In China, they have the cheongsam. In Vietnam, the ao dai, and India has the sari. In Korea, it is the hanbok.”

“And it’s ugly!” Kris said. “It is kind of like a cheongsam on top, but then this big skirt that looks like it came from ‘Gone With the Wind’! I had one when I was little, it looked like I was wearing a church bell around my waist. I am never wearing one of those ever again. Besides, this is just a costume. I am no more a Disney Princess than George here is a Man in Black.”

And after saying goodbye to her parents and siblings I walked her out to my car and we headed off. We hit a diner on the way there, and she said the party was mostly friends from school. And when I got there, it was a big house off Ventura.

Not quite a mansion, but not far from one. There were about forty kids there, from some barely in their teens to almost twenty. It was pretty cool, and the parents were visible enough to make it obvious they were chaperones, but not obtrusive about it. One of the kids was playing music, and we did a lot of dancing between hanging out with her friends and playing various games.

We even snuck into the back and made out for a bit. But we just kissed, as one of the adults made patrols every twenty minutes or so. Enough to get some nice kissing in, but not enough to do anything else.

And when we left at 10, Kris told me she had to be home by 11:30. So we headed over to the park we had been at before. But this time she had me slide in next to her and we started making out. I had put on a Creed CD that I knew was an hour long, so when it started to repeat it would be time to start getting ourselves together again.

And I realized this would be different when after only a few minutes of kissing and my caressing her sides, Kris took my hand and moved it to her breast. I moaned softly into her mouth, and she returned it as I cupped her in my hand. A nice small handful, and after cupping it for a few minutes I started to explore. I could feel her hard nipple through the cloth, so concentrated on caressing her there. And after a few minutes she had my tie loosened and my shirt unbuttoned to my waist. And her hands were caressing my chest and back under it as I was caressing her breast.

Wanting a bit more room I suggested going to the back, and after a moment’s hesitation she smiled and nodded. We got more comfortable, and after lightly pinching her nipple for a bit I took a chance and slipped my hand inside the vest part of her outfit. Kris was sitting in my lap now, and made no move to stop me. And a bit later I tried to find my way inside the next layer of clothing.

I felt her hand leave my chest, and she tugged the inner blouse up to her waist, and guided my hand under it. She brought my hand to her breast and just held it there for a moment, then removed her hand and slipped it back into my shirt. And I think I got what she wanted, as no words were spoken since our tongues were in each other’s mouths. This far and no farther.

So for the next half hour or so I caressed and played with both of her breasts. Even hearing her soft gasps and moans when I moved to her neck and kissed and nibbled up and down there. Towards the end I did slip the tips of my finger into the top of the cup, teasing her nipple with my fingertips for a minute or two before removing it and cupping her breast once again. But finally I realized that “Bullets” was repeating, so started to kiss her more gently. I looked at the dash as we were cuddling, and the clock said it was just after 11. We kissed for a bit more, then it was time to go.

We both got out and spent a few moments getting our clothes back together. And as the engine warmed up we kissed a few more times and each said how much we had loved that. It was 11:35 when I walked her to the door, but it must have been close enough as Mike was not standing outside waiting as he had threatened to do. We kissed for a few more minutes, and I said I would see her again soon.

When I got to the dorm, I wasted little time in hanging up my suit, and going to the bathroom. Where I took a shower, and with a hand full of shampoo was soon blowing my load all over the wall. Then after wiping it down and washing up I was still hard so I jacked off again. It had been a fantastic end to the evening, but had left me with a serious case of blue balls.

The next day I headed over to see Keith, and was glad to see Crystal there. After a soft kiss from Crystal, he surprised me by handing me a nicely bound booklet that had my name on it. It was regular notebook paper sized, and had a plastic binding on the end, so figured it had to have been something Aunt Becky made.

Oh wow, musical scores! “I did those up, and had Becky print that out for me. Everybody in the band has a copy, and Becky said she was keeping some also. Don’t worry, she will not sell these. But she wanted one, and I am pretty sure she is going to send one to your mom.”

I looked through them, and was impressed. “I’ve tried to write scores before, but it was just something I was never very good at.”

“Not everybody can, it’s just a gift I have. But trust me you have a great ear for improvisation and making changes that sound good. If you ever want more done, just come on by and I’ll do them up for you. Same agreement, just let me use them as well. I admit I made a few minor changes, but nothing significant.”

And in looking I could see he had. But just as he said, nothing major. And to be honest, the ones he did made the songs a bit better. And the three of us spent about four hours jamming. Finally we took a break, and Crystal asked Keith if she could take off with me and show me around town a bit. He said that would be fine, and asked if I could take her home.

We had a hug, and Crystal kissed his cheek and said “Thanks, daddy” before we headed off. And she laughed when I asked her if she knew where the roller rink was. She told me to head north then looked at me funny. “Do you roller skate?”

“Sure, did it fairly often back home. One of the few socially acceptable activities to some parents for dates, and it is a lot of fun. Your dad mentioned the other day there were once dozens of rinks around here, but there is really only one left.”

“Yeah, we used to do that a lot when I was younger. Not so much since I joined the band though. But we still go a couple of times a year. Here, turn left.”

And when we drove by, I realized it was only a few miles from the college. Nice, I realized I would have to grab my skates the next time I was home. She then gave me a tour of the valley, showing me some parks the band had played at, a few music stores, and then the arcade which I realized I remembered but did not know where it was. But it was huge, and looked like a castle. Then she had me pull into a huge park. “Here, we can hang out here for a bit.”

I was about to get out, but once she unfastened her seat belt Crystal reached for me and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed her for a few minutes, and then remembered what Keith had warned me about. And when she broke and asked if I wanted to climb in the back, I said I wanted to talk a bit first.

“Crystal, I really like you. But I think I should tell you, I’m kinda seeing somebody else.”

She looked a bit downcast at that, and asked if I did not want to see her anymore. “No, it is not that, not that at all. I just thought you should know that’s all. I’m not looking at anything serious at the moment, and wanted to make sure that was alright.”

But what I did not expect was her to then grin at me. “Good, because neither do I. I admit, you do get me hot, but I’m not looking to get married or anything. But you are a great guy to hang out with, and make out with. If you want to see somebody else, that’s fine with me. Just do me a favor, let me know if you want to stop seeing me. Don’t just ghost me, I hate that.”

I promised I would never do that, and she nodded. And when she asked if I wanted to get into the back again, this time I did. I asked her what time she had to be hone, and she said by 10. It was just after 7, so I jokingly asked what we could do for three hours.

I found out when she climbed into my lap again, and moved her lips down to kiss me. And soon we were much like before, with her grinding her hips against mine, and our tongues in each other’s mouths. And a short time later I had her tank top off, followed shortly by her bra. And she was holding my head tight as I lowered my head and took her left nipple into my mouth and started sucking on it. And her hips started moving even more, almost like we were fucking, but we were both in our jeans. And after a while she pulled my head up, and whispered “too sensitive”, then moved my mouth to her other nipple.

It was small, as were her areola. But they were so hard, and I think we both loved when I would bite it gently, then lick and suck some more. I now had my hands on her ass, and after a bit tried to slip one hand in the back.

It was tight, but then she reached between us and unfastened her belt. It slipped right in then, and she had some cotton panties on under that I spent ages caressing her bottom through.

She pulled my lips back to hers and kissed me almost savagely as we kissed even deeper, and I moved my hand into the back of her panties. She was almost panting, and moved to just hold me tight as I nibbled and kissed along her neck and ear. But I was a bit taken aback when she started moaning, and then softly groaning as her hips were bucking more and more against me. It was almost painful how hard she was grinding against me, with my cock between us.

And I finally got it when she gave these almost quivering gasps, and just held me and started to hunch her hips slower and harder, moaning as she did so. Oh my god, she just came! I thought we were just making out and feeling good, I did not realize until almost the last minute she was actually masturbating against me.

Crystal kissed me even more passionately, and I returned them until she finally seemed to calm down. She then gave kind of an embarrassed giggle and rested her face against my chest. And in almost a little girl voice said she needed that, and hoped I did not mind.

I held her and ran my fingers through her hair, and said I thought it was incredible. “I’ll be honest, that was like nothing I had ever experienced before. You were grinding against me like that on your dad’s couch, but to be honest it was only in the last minute that I actually realized back here that you were really getting off.”

“Hmm, and did I ever. I’ll tell you right now, George. I don’t actually do sex, been there and done that, and am in no hurry to do it again just yet. I do it, but so many other things to worry about. Like where, and not getting caught. Plus there’s the mess. And by what I’m feeling, you liked it also.” And this time she was grinding against me, and it was much slower, more sinuous than before.

“Yeah, I did a lot. Still do, in fact.” I slipped both hands into the back of her panties and was caressing both ass cheeks as she continued to press against me. We kissed for a bit, and eventually she pulled back.

“This is not doing much for you, is it?”

“Oh, I’m loving it, Crystal. Why would you think otherwise?”

“Oh, you’re not the first guy I have been with like this. Here, let me help you now.” And with that she slipped out of my lap, and had me move against the passenger side door. And she smiled before kissing me, and I felt her hands at my waist. She soon had my jeans unbuckled, and then opened. Crystal moaned into my mouth, as I did into hers as her hand reached inside and found my cock. And when I felt her remove it then pull down on the waist of my underwear closest to her, I lifted up and with my hand pushed down on the other side. And when they were at my knees I sat back down again.

Her hand returned to my cock as she broke the kiss, then looked down. “Hmm, nice dick. I like it.” And we started kissing again as she started to slowly stroke my cock, her hand moving so wonderfully along my shaft. And she was getting me closer, and had a good pace going. I moaned into her mouth, and after she moaned in return, pulled back. And I could barely believe it when she lowered her mouth and took me inside.

Holy shit, Crystal was sucking my cock! I leaned my head back and moaned, saying that felt amazing, as I felt her lips move up and down, the heat, pressure, and sucking feeling heavenly. And I knew it would not be long. Only a few minutes later I moaned I was close, and she just bobbed her head faster. I could hear the slurping as she did so, and I could feel my cum start rising. I moaned I was cumming, and then I did.

It felt like the largest load of my life was going into her mouth, and she hardly missed a beat, taking it all and moaning as she did. And when she finally moved up, she kept me inside the entire time until her lips were clear, then she swallowed. Holy hell, she was a swallower! I saw her swallow a few more times, and then bent back to the front seat where she grabbed the can of coke she had earlier, and took a drink. I could see her swishing it in her mouth, then swallowing. She did this a second time, then turned and grinned at me. “There, there should be nothing left now.” And when she kissed me again, indeed all I could taste was soda.

We kissed for a few minutes, and she arched her back. I heard it pop, and guided her to lie down with her head on my thigh so she could relax a bit. “Hmm, that was fun, you have a very suckable cock, George.”

I looked down into her face, and thanked her and said she was very good at it herself. And looking down her body, her breasts were a bit smaller on her back, but still lovely and firm. She sighed softly as I started playing with her nipple, and actually pressed it into my fingers as she closed her eyes and smiled up at me. And looking down I could see her cargo pants still opened, and her black panties through the open fly. And knowing what I wanted to do to her, I slowly reached down.

Crystal not only did not stop me, she moaned deeply as I slid my fingers into her panties. She parted her thighs wide, and opened herself up for me fully. Her panties were drenched, as was she. And her pussy was still leaking when my fingers reached it. And unlike the girls I had gotten this far with back home, she shaved her pussy completely. Her mound was completely bare when my fingers grazed over it, as was the area between her thighs.

I caressed her pussy for several minutes, her fleshy lips, and her hidden clit which also felt wonderful to touch and caress. And she actually moaned when I moved lower and slid my middle finger into her. And when I added a second she turned her face to my belly and started kissing me there as I slid them in and out of her sweet wet pussy.

She was wonderfully snug, and drenched. And after a few minutes of her hunching her hips to match my sliding fingers she gave a soft moan when I pulled them out. Then moaned again when I moved them to her clit and started stroking it. “Oh yes, oh fuck, oh yes George, yes” she moaned as I started pleasing her much as she had pleased me earlier. I would want to try the same thing with her, but had never eaten pussy before and it would be difficult in my car. And as I could hear her breathing getting fast I knew I would have to find a better spot so I could break out the air mattress in the back.

Then I felt her move her head, and realized I had gotten hard again. It had been pushing up against the back of her head, and she moved to stop that. But I gasped as she turned her head and took my cock back into her mouth. By her moans she came again a few minutes later, but I kept going. I was growing close, and she was moaning around my cock almost constantly. And I grunted I was going to cum, and then did so. And as the first spurts came out she clutched her thighs tight together and started hunching her hips up and down, almost fucking my fingers as she came for a final time.

Finally she pulled back and swallowed again, then looked up at me and smiled. “Oh I liked that, that was a first for me. I was so close, but your cumming was just enough to get me off again. I hope we can do this again lots!” I grinned and even though she had already finished her soda, I took a breath and kissed her.

She kissed me back, and other than a bit salty she did not taste like cum. After kissing for several minutes, she reached down and pulled my hand out of her panties, then kissed me again before getting dressed again. I pulled up my pants and did the same thing, and she cuddled against me and we spent most of the next hour just talking.

That was when I saw the cop. He was driving slowly with the lights off, and I had Crystal sit up and we waited to see what he would do. He pulled in close, then turned on a spotlight and shined it inside. Thankfully we were both fully dressed.

He rolled down his window and told me to get out of the car. I did so slowly, making sure to keep my hands away from my sides as I had been taught. He then had me turn around slowly and walk to the front of my car before telling Crystal to step out. He told her to turn around also, then walk up to him. I could hear them talking softly for a few minutes, then he called me over.

“OK kids, just so you know the park is closed after sunset. But neither of you smells like booze, and she says she was here of her own accord. But you’re going to have to find somewhere else to make out at, got me?”

He did not sound angry, and was even grinning. We said we understood, and after opening the door for Crystal I got in myself and we drove away. “Wow, good thing he was not here twenty minutes earlier!” Crystal said, and I laughed and agreed with her. And as I drove on Burbank back towards Balboa I noticed in the distance in the rear-view mirror he was following us. Crystal told me to keep going straight, and after a few turns we were entering a nice neighborhood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.