Country Boy in the City - Cover

Country Boy in the City

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This picks up almost a decade after "Country Boy, City Girl" ends. George Culver has decided that he has had enough of the hypocrites and prigs in Idaho, and moves to Los Angeles to attend college. Away from his older brother who he has problems with, determined to become his own man in his own way. And not a carbon copy as many expect him to become. Note: Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Historical   School   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Geeks   Prostitution  

The next weekend I stayed in my room and practiced the set I had done up with the help of Kris, and at 4 I grabbed a burger and drove to the park where The Crutknackers were playing. I got there right as Keith was parking the truck, and he grinned when he saw me with my keyboard case in hand. Even Janice and Crystal hugged me, and soon we were setting it all up.

And I smiled when I saw Janice setting up her two tier stand, and told her to pack it back up. I returned to my car and grabbed my three tier stand, and soon we had them all set up. And she was playing with it as I pointed out the features and settings on it, and she loved it. She then asked if I could show her something I was going to play that night.

I thought for a moment, and after finding the wood flute sound on her keyboard on the top I started my Smash Mouth inspired cover of “Africa”. And I saw then all watching me closely, then clapping when I finished. Janice even gave me a hug and said that was great. And I then decided to do my first Neil Diamond cover. I saw Janice grin at me, and even Crystal shaking her head when I was playing the into with the electronic organ as it was originally written. Then the jarring crash sound (which I had replaced with a newer one I had found on the Internet), and breaking into the much faster version.

Janice actually jumped at the crash sound, then started laughing at my own interpretation of the old classic love song. And they all said I should start with that one. “Oh, I was planning on that being the first. It quite quickly shows I am going to be playing something completely different.”

I helped them finish getting everything together, and Keith was even showing me how their mixer board worked and how he liked their volumes set. And just as it was getting dark I asked if I could do the warm-up for them. He asked what I wanted to do, and I said I would do a few instrumentals. “But I will do a louder one at the end, you will know when it’s time.” He looked at me, and nodded so I moved to the stack.

There must have been around 300 people sitting in the grass, the largest crowd I had ever played in front of. So I started simply with the Axel-F theme, then moved to Chariots of Fire. Then to Rainforest before I saw Keith waving to me from the side. I nodded to him, and wrapped that one up early, and started a fanfare that had most of the crowd on their feet. I did not even try singing at all as I played “The Final Countdown”, but I saw Keith grin at me and give me a thumbs-up. And at the second verse, I clicked on the mic and said “Alright Sherman Oaks, let’s have everybody give a cheer for The Crutknackers!” And they indeed did that as they all took the stage. And I was fading out the song as Janice moved up and took my place at the keyboards.

They played for just over two hours, and announced that they were going to take a break. But to stick around, they would have a guest player out shortly. We all moved to the back of the truck and everybody slapped my back (the guys), or gave me hugs (Keith and the girls). And they all agreed that had been awesome. Then Crystal asked me when I was doing my songs.

“Oh, in a bit during the break. Those were just warm-ups, I am giving my own little show when I go back out in a few minutes.” She nodded and the blunt was being passed, so I took a hit and passed it to Crystal, then smiled and moved back to the stage.

I made the changes of the banks, and without saying a word started the organ introduction again. But this time I took it longer than the original, almost thirty seconds and saw a lot of people clapping already. Then at the crashing sound when I took it up much faster a lot of those watching started laughing. And when that was done I said I was in a “Neil Diamond state of mind” into the mic, and went into the medley I had started calling “The Last Train to Pleasant Valley”. And seeing everybody on the side I nodded to Keith, then said this would be the last song.

And I decided to do my sped up rock version of “Take Five”. And I saw even a lot of the older folks clapping. I then announced that The Crutknackers were ready, and to applause once again let Janice take over and moved to set up the shirt and CD table.

I was selling quite a few of the CDs, and more than one person asked if I was on it as they did not see any of the songs I performed. And I explained I was not in the band, just a friend. And I knew the set was about to end, and Janice came up and hugged me from behind, telling me to get back on the stage.

I did as they were just playing some improvisational music, and then Keith got on the mic. “Now normally we do not play the song that George introduced us with, as that is kind of a signature tune for a band I occasionally play with at special events. But since you started with it, want to help us finish with it, George?”

I grinned and after a few changes started the introduction. The fans started clapping, and everybody all fell in with my playing. And just as I had always remembered from Pete’s events, Keith was rocking it. Bombastic, loud, and obviously having a lot of fun. I even saw some in the crowd holding up lighters, so I knew they were loving it.

Once we finished Keith thanked everybody for being there, and we all left the stage. This time everybody hugged me, and I apologized to Keith if I was out of line in picking that song.

“Naw, not at all. I just rarely play it with this group is all. And it really is a synth players number more than a guitar one. Janice is really good, but she rarely does songs that in your face if she can avoid it. She is actually the one that suggested you take over for the final song.”

Crystal hugged me again and went to help with the sales as the rest of us started breaking down the equipment. Once it was all away, the girls had actually sold almost all of their merchandise and we broke that down and loaded it up also.

They were all having a final beer and I was having a toke on the joint Keith had given me in some brush when Crystal came up and held out her hand. I handed it over and she took a hit, then handed it back. She then said I had really impressed her this time, even more than last time. I told her I had made those songs after Keith had invited me to play a bit this weekend.

“You did those in a week? I’m impressed. I would almost say you were Keith’s son, because he can do that also. Hear a song, and suddenly just sit down and rescore it in his own style. But I’m glad you are not his son.”

I looked at her in the darkness after taking another hit, then asked her why that is. “Well, because I could not do this then” she answered me as she moved in closely, pushed my back against the tree, and started kissing me!

Now that was a surprise, but even more so when she reached down and grabbed my ass. So deciding to do the same thing I grabbed her ass. And it was a lovely ass, in tight jeans this week. A bit more of an ass than Kris, but not much bigger. She was a slender girl, and her ass was firm and tight. She pressed her entire body against me as we kissed, her tongue slipping into my mouth a moment later and we spent about ten minutes in there making out.

Then we heard Keith calling out for her, and we rapidly broke apart. She grinned at me and we had another small kiss before heading out. “I’m over here, coming!” she called out, and together we went to join him at the truck as the rest were pulling out in their cars.

Keith helped me put my stuff back in my car as Crystal said we were having a smoke in the bushes. He nodded, and soon we exchanged more hugs before parting. Crystal pressing herself tighter against me than she had before.

The next week my brother called me, which was a bit of a surprise. I told him about what I had been up to, even playing with Keith’s band a few times. Then he surprised me and asked if I had any plans for that weekend.

I had a date planned with Kris, but I just said nothing really. Then he asked if I wanted to come up for the Columbus Day weekend. “This is a surprise for your parents, I can have you here Friday, and send you back on Monday. No strings, I already have it all covered if you want to go.”

I thought a moment, then said I would be there. He told me to be at the terminal at the Van Nuys airport at noon, he would take care of everything else. But he did say for me to bring my new keyboard.

I called Kris and told her that I was going to Idaho, and she said she understood. “I used to do those all the time with my folks, but we have not done one of Pete’s events in years.” And I did realize I had some distant memories of her when we were kids. It seemed that each Columbus Day for the convention, the compound was suddenly full of people, mostly friends of Pete and their kids. And among them was Peggy, and a cute girl that I now realized was Kris, at least 5 or 6 years ago.

And I had to admit, I really liked how she had changed over the years. And she called me again the next night, and said she had gotten permission for us to go out on Thursday night.

After class I took a shower and got dressed, then picked up Kris at her house. Both of her parents were still at work, so we kissed inside the front door for several minutes before she locked it and we headed off. We grabbed a pizza for dinner, then went to the dollar theater to watch Goldmember. It was funny and cheesy, and we both loved it. And as I had asked around a bit that week, I was told of a parking lot on the north side of the campus that was little patrolled.

Seems this was the local make out spot for the students like me that lived on campus. I had driven there earlier in the week, and it was as described. A lot for several hundred cars, but mostly empty. With maybe a half dozen cars there, each backed into the parking space and about seven spaces apart.

And that the campus police would drive through there, but so long as at least one person in the car was visible they did not stop. I felt foolish when I asked if only one, and if some people went there alone. Josh grinned at me and made a bobbing motion with his head, and I suddenly got it. And yes, I had scored with two girls by then. But only sex or handjobs, I had yet to have a girl blow me. But it was on my list of things I wanted. And soon.

We pulled in, and I saw only one other car with a couple kissing, so I pulled to the other side. And after a few kisses I slid over the center console and Kris was in my lap as we were kissing again.

And this time as she was in another skirt I used my hand to push the hem up a bit and caressed the top of her thigh. But I only moved half way up, never trying to slide my hand between them at all. I had already realized that for the most part, Kris was a “Good Girl”.

However, a bit later I was kissing down her neck, and then the top of her shoulder. I pulled the top of her blouse to the side, but did not uncover much. So I reached up and unfastened the top button. And Kris pulled back and crossed one arm across her chest, asking what I was doing.

I looked into her eyes, and softly said “The same thing you did the other night, nothing more. You opened my shirt so you could kiss more of my shoulder, I want to do the same thing. Honest.”

She looked into my eyes, then pulled me back in for a kiss. And after a minute or so I felt her move a bit, then with her hand guide my lips to her neck. Where I kissed down it, and realized her shoulder was now bare. And I kissed all over her shoulder, even seeing the thin white strap of her bra which I kissed along.

And it was hard, as we spent over two hours there making out. Feeling her bottom on my groin, her occasional wiggles, and her breasts against my chest when we held each other closely. And I did not even try to touch her breast again, I wanted her to be comfortable with me. And her kisses were even more passionate that night when I dropped her off at home, and that night as I fell asleep I was wondering what I would do. Kristen and Crystal. Both hot and talented in their own ways. One the daughter of a friend of my brother, the other a girl that played in Keith’s band.

The next morning I loaded everything up, and got to the airport. This was my first time here by myself, and after telling the guard at the gate who I was and what I was doing he looked at a clipboard, then nodded. Then he wrote something on a piece of yellow paper and handed it to me.

“Put this in the window of your car, and if your return flight is going to be more than 24 hours late let us know and we will extend it.” I thanked him and drove to where he directed. I was glad the keyboard case had wheels on one side, as I just used bungee cords to strap my overnight bag to the top and rolled them to the terminal. And once inside, I was surprised to see Keith was there. As was Becky, Taylor, their kids, as well as Karl and Sharla, a couple I knew only because they were part of what I called my “Brother’s Band”. I hugged all of them, and when Aunt Becky hugged me she whispered in my ear she was going to give Keith his present after we arrived.

I was counting heads, and wondering how we were all going to fit when Tina walked into the terminal. She went to the PA and announced “Gem State Charter for Pocatello is now ready to board”. She came over and we all smiled at her, and she then went though all of our names and making sure we were all present. We had already piled all of our gear near the door, and I waved at Harve when he came in and started to take it to a small cart nearby.

Tina finished our briefing, and we all went to help Harve with the luggage. And there was a lot, as most of it was things for the performance. I shook Harve’s hand when we finished, and I asked him how all of us were going to fit in the plane. He winked at me, and said he had “extra seats put onto the wings.” I laughed, and started walking with the rest next to Tina as we started walking between the planes and Harve drove off.

I was looking around, but did not see the Commander anywhere. It was normally easy to spot, as it had a blue paint scheme with the lettering in a maroon red. But Harve did not pull in front of a Commander, this was much bigger. Twin engine, but it had conventional landing gear, a “tail dragger” as my brother would say.

Tina saw the look on my face and laughed. “Oh, we got this about a month ago, it just passed it’s airworthiness checks and Harve and I got certified in it last week. Yes, it’s a DC-3. Or to be honest, a converted C-47 to a DC-3. We actually checked the history, this was used to bring supplies into France during the war. Afterwards it was converted to passenger use, and we got it from a charter company in Puerto Rico that was retiring it.”

I went in, and it did look a lot like any other passenger air plane. Tina told me that for some reason Mandy always wanted one. Why, I certainly had no idea. But they did have the money to get just about anything they wanted.

Tina gave the expected pre-flight announcement, which I knew by now was actually required by law. Then she told us where the beverages and snacks were, and headed to the front to help Harve. And once we took off, I got a good look down below as LA quickly vanished from view.

And I had to admit, this was nicer than the Piper, Commander, or Bonanza was. In total their company now owned five aircraft including this one, and this was by far the largest.

We landed in Pocatello at just after 5 local time, and I saw the caravan as we were moving to the parking area. I saw my parents with both of their cars, Pete with his, and Uncle Jeff in his pickup.

When we got out I rushed to hug my mom, then my dad as the rest went to hug Pete. Soon we had everything unloaded, and waved to Tina and Harve as we drove off. I asked my mom where they were going to stay, and she laughed. “Oh, they are going to the runway, they each have a home there.” I nodded, as that did make more sense. I told her about what I had been up to, and that it was nice to be home.

And I was not surprised when as soon as I got out Grace practically threw herself into my arms, hugging me tight and kissing my cheeks over and over calling me “Babi”. I kissed her cheeks in return, realizing that I had indeed missed her. And that she seems to have grown in several ways in just a few months.

Becky whispered to me before I took my things home to be at Pete’s garage in an hour. I nodded and after throwing my things into the back of mom’s van we drove to the top of the hill.

Of course she followed me to my room, and I smiled and set the case on the bed after removing my bag. She opened it, and sighed softly once she saw it. “I’ve been reading about this, and now I can see why it cost so much. But to be fair, my DX7 is really the XV-88 of the time. And cost almost as much, with inflation. If I was going to perform professionally, I would get one for sure.”

I told her she could at the presentation, as I had already promised to let Becky use it. She grinned, and after talking a bit more I packed it back up and took it down the hill with me.

I knocked on the front door, and Mandy came and gave me a big hug and said they were all in the garage. I got in and saw Becky and Taylor along with Pete hooking up a Peavey amp and speaker to the mixer, and that the guitar was on a stand next to it. And damn, the thing did look like it was brand new again.

My Aunt Becky may not have the biggest music shop in town, but few questioned that it was one of the finest. I did ask her during the days I was staying with her why she had never expanded, and she laughed. “Oh George, I did once. And it was against the wishes of your parents.”

“What? What would that have to do with anything?”

“You don’t know? They are on my Board of Directors. They advised against it, but I did it anyways. A second location in Santa Monica, and I was preparing to open a third. Then that damned recession hit, and damned near wiped me out. I barely held onto my original location, and realized they were right. Better to be smaller with a good customer base and excelling than be just another large chain that is impersonal. As you have seen, I know most of my regular customers by name. And while you will almost never see them there on weekends, many you would recognize. Just a few days ago Eddie came in and got some strings and handed me some scores to print out for him.” I looked at her quizzically, and she simply said “Jump”.

“Wait, Eddie Van Halen is one of your customers?”

“Oh yes, one of many. His brother also comes in, as do most of the players in Guns n Roses, John Fogerty if he is in town, even Jerry Horton. Slash comes by at least once every other week. But they never on weekends unless they have to, they just like being customers, not being hounded.” I nodded as I could see that, and asked if that had ever happened. “Oh goodness yes! Honey, when was it that Sting came in?”

Taylor looked up, and smiled. “That was 1996, you were about eight months along with Patty at the time.”

“That’s right! Well, he came in because he was doing a concert and needed some things. It was a Saturday, and he was about mobbed before he even made it to the door. I took him upstairs to my office and Taylor ran around getting him everything he needed. He was real thankful, and I reminded him that Saturday was not a good time to come by. He is so nice though, he still stops by even if just to say hello.”

By this time we could hear voices approaching the front, and Becky quickly rushed back into the house. My brother and Taylor quickly told me that she was going to cover Keith’s eyes, then when she said to open the door we would lift it up.

And he was shocked as hell when Becky moved her hands away and he saw what was there. And I saw everybody was there also, and after giving her a huge hug and kiss Keith came right over and almost lovingly caressed the guitar.

“I can’t believe it, after so long. How did you get Karl to sell it?”

“Oh, that ain’t mine, man!” Karl said. “Thank your Nephew for that, Becky said he found it.” Keith looked at Becky and she nodded, then he came and wrapped me in a big bear hug. “Thanks, to all of you! Karl, can I come by and get Jimmy’s sound banks from you when we get back?”

Becky told him not to bother, they were already loaded in. “In fact, inside the guitar case is a CD with all of those from his old computer. But I called Karl and he told me what to load into the synth for you.”

Keith then picked it up, and after playing with it a few minutes laughed when after hitting a foot pedal, it sounded like bagpipes. He played a bit of “Amazing Grace”, then changed to several other banks. Piano, trumpet, bass guitar, even one that sounded like a train whistle. And he looked like he was having a blast.

I then put the keyboard on the freezer and waved my mom over. Keith grinned and told me to patch it into the amp. And the two of them were doing “Final Countdown” as we all laughed. Especially since Keith was playing his part as bagpipes, and mom had set the keyboard to harmonica. A surreal experience to say the least.

We had dinner as a huge group in the big house, then they all headed to where they were staying as Aunt Darla reminded them to bring the kids by no sooner than 8 in the morning. And as I was getting ready to leave Grace came up and took my hand in hers and asked if we could take a walk.

I smiled and said of course we could, and after getting our jackets we headed off. We walked down to the river, and it was actually relaxing. And when we got there, Grace said she had broken up with her boyfriend. I nodded, and asked if things had gotten bad.

“Well, every time we were together and nobody was around, he kept trying to grab my boobs.” And for some reason, this made me mad. I told her it was a good thing, saying that was not right as they were her boobs and nobody had a right to touch them without permission.

She gave me a funny look, and asked if I had touched any boobs since I left. I chuckled softly as we sat next to each other on the fishing pier and nodded. “Yes, once and barely. It was our, second or third date. I lightly touched her, and she moved my hand away. That was a couple of weeks ago and I have not tried again since. All we have been doing is kissing, nothing else. She set the limit, and I will keep things there unless she indicates otherwise.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.