Country Boy in the City - Cover

Country Boy in the City

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 35

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 35 - This picks up almost a decade after "Country Boy, City Girl" ends. George Culver has decided that he has had enough of the hypocrites and prigs in Idaho, and moves to Los Angeles to attend college. Away from his older brother who he has problems with, determined to become his own man in his own way. And not a carbon copy as many expect him to become. Note: Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Historical   School   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Geeks   Prostitution  

As we all said goodbye at the end of the session, I was a bit surprised when Crystal slipped her hand in my back pocket and squeezed my ass as she hugged me. And as I drove Dani home she commented on how she did like my voice, and I just needed to stick to songs that fit my range.

And when we were almost to her place she commented that she would like to see my trailer sometime now that I was all moved in. We made an arrangement for her to come over for dinner on Friday, and I would cook us steaks.

I headed home, and stopped at the store to get the steaks, and stock up on some more food as I had been running low. One of the things I had added was a small chest freezer, and a small fridge I found at a yard sale the week before. The fridge and freezer in the unit were small, but those two gave me just enough room to hold a decent amount of food. And the fridge was mostly used for drinks, as the first weeks that was taking up half of the space in my fridge.

I spent the evening going over the music that Rad had given me, and I was getting comfortable with it when I was starting to get hungry. And I decided to call it quits for the night and walk over to the Mexican place a couple of blocks away.

As I was eating I noticed one of the gals that frequently walked the neighborhood came in. She grabbed two tacos. She looked to be in her early thirties, but had a decent body. Her boobs were a bit big, and emphasized by the tube top she wore under her jacket. And the cutoff jeans she wore showed off slender legs, and a nice little bubble butt. My friend Scott would described her as a “Real MILF”. And it was obvious that was her work attire, and she was taking a break for dinner.

I walked out after leaving a tip, and walked next door to get a pack of cigarettes. As I was paying the gal came in and grabbed one of the large 24 ounce cans of Modelo beer. When I got outside I pulled out a smoke, and right after I lit up the gal came out. She looked at me a moment, and asked if I was looking for a date.

Well, I had already suspected she was a hooker, so this did not really surprise me. I think I surprised her when I said I might be if she could give me something else in Spanish. She grinned, and haltingly asked me what it was that I was looking for.

She leaned forward a bit, and I could see a hint of cleavage poking out her top. And I realized that while she was a Latina, her Spanish was actually not very good. I changed back to English, and said I could use some of what she had gotten inside. She laughed, and asked me for twenty dollars. I handed it to her and she put the beer in the pocket of her jacket and went back inside.

A few minutes later she returned and handed me a 24 can box of Modelo. I smiled, and she asked if I needed anything else. And she grinned again when I said it might be nice if somebody would join me in drinking it.

We walked back to my place, and she introduced herself as Elena. And she was not an illegal or anything like that, she was born and raised in the area. I did not ask her why she did what she did, and she seemed surprised when we turned and walked into the trailer park. Once I unlocked the door and let her in, she seemed surprised at how nice the trailer was inside, and what all I had added. The heater was going so it was pleasantly warm so she took off her jacket. And after asking I pointed her out to the bathroom.

I opened the case and after moving my keyboard into the kitchen pop-out I put two beers on the dining table that I moved back in front of the small couch. And Elena was just coming out as I turned on the radio which was tuned to a jazz station. She looked at me quizzically as I turned to face her.

“Jazz music? You seem a bit young to be listening to that.”

“Sorry, I had it set to that because I was working on a project. It involves older songs from the thirties and forties, so I’ve been listening to that to get some ideas. I can change it if you want.”

She shook her head and said it was fine. And seeing the beer on the table she smiled and sat on the small couch. I sat next to her and we both opened our beers and took a drink. She asked me what I did, and seemed a bit surprised when I said I was a student. “So, this music is for a school project?”

I shook my head, and said I had been pulled into a project doing music for a documentary. I pointed to the keyboard I had moved across the trailer, and said I had been trying out some new arrangements before I went to get dinner.

We finished the beers, and Elena let her hand caress my arm and asked if I wanted anything else. And it had been a while, and even though she looked to be over thirty, she was still hot. I told her I would get us another beer and we could talk about it, and she smirked at me. But pushed my shoulder so I remained sitting as she went to the fridge. I admired her butt as she bent over and pulled out two more beers, and when she stood again I could see she had also pulled her tube top down a bit more. Now it barely seemed to cover her areolas, and the top half of her tits were a lovely sight.

This time when she sat our thighs were pressing together, and as we had our beers she more or less gave me her “price list”. Twenty dollars if I wanted a blowjob, forty for a half and half. I had to ask what that was, and she winked at me when she said she would suck me for a bit, then I could fuck her.

I decided to go with the latter, and once we finished the beers we stood up and I guided her to the sleeping area. It had a queen sized bed, and as we undressed I admired her boobs. They were a nice size, and her areola were about two inches across and dark. And she had shaved her pussy, but the entire package looked lovely. I was a bit surprised when she brought her small purse with her into the bedroom area, but once she had me on my back and stroked my cock a few times to make sure I was hard she reached in and pulled out a rubber.

She rolled it on then got to work. And she could suck cock pretty good, which did not surprise me. And after blowing me for about five minutes she pulled up and asked if I wanted the other half. She moved up to the center of the bed and pulled me on top of her.

She was a tad lose, but rather wet when I slid into her. And we had a nice twenty minutes or so as I fucked her. It had been a while, and I was a bit amazed to be fucking a hooker in my trailer. But she was also nice to talk to in addition to being a very good fuck. And after I pumped my load into her she actually lightly caressed my back with one hand and ran the other through my hair.

I raised my head up and looked into her eyes and she smiled up at me. “That was very nice, I enjoyed that almost as much as you did.” I actually leaned forward and gave her a small kiss, which she returned. And I reached down and pulled myself and the rubber out of her, and said “Almost?”

She surprised me by rolling on her side as I tossed the used condom in the small trash can by the bed, and I laid next to her. “Yes, almost. Oh, is OK, I know this is for you and not for me.” And when she kissed me again, I decided to see if I could go for some overtime.

I kissed her back, and noticed she did not try to put her tongue in my mouth, so I did not try to put mine in hers. And knowing what she might have done with it earlier in the evening that is probably for the best. But I caressed her all over, and a bit later I had her on her back as I fingered her for all I was worth. And I’m sure when she came it was real, as she was pulling my hair as she mashed our mouths together as she moaned and her hips bucked under my hand.

Her face was a bit sweaty when we broke our kiss, and she gave me a huge grin. “Oh my, I enjoyed it earlier, that was even better. Come here, come here now.” She pulled another condom out of her purse, and after rolling it on me she straddled my hips and lowered herself on and around me. And I held her ass as she pumped her hips, fucking me good as we kissed some more.

And she came a second time right as I was coming in her for the second time. And it was really nice also, as there was no such thing as a bad orgasm. This time we cuddled for a bit longer, and she said that I was one of the best customers she had been with.

Elena admitted to me she was a “GFE girl”, and when I asked what that was she explained what “Girlfriend Experience” was. And that was exactly what we had just shared. More tender, more kissing and like a date and less than simply a business transaction.

“I love it like this, and even if I rarely get off it still feels really good. Most times it’s just a blowjob in their car or in an alley, but once in a while they will rent us a room and it is more like this.” And as we caressed she admitted she was divorced, and worked as a maid in a hotel.

“It’s not enough to pay the bills, but this helps me make it all up and a bit more. Plus, I’m a bit of a slut so I get a lot of sex also.” That also explained why I did not see her in the area every night, she only did this a few nights a week. And she told me normally every other week, mostly in the one between paydays. She went to use the toilet again as I got dressed, then I used it also as she got dressed. I handed her some money when I got out, and she smiled and gave me a kiss when she saw it was three twenty dollar bills. She thanked me softly, and did not even argue it was a lot more than we had agreed. Then again, she had gotten me the beer and we had fucked twice so it seemed the right amount.

I asked her if she was going back out, and she shook her head. “Naw, I’m done for the night. I now have far more than I expected tonight, and I’m a bit worn out.” I asked where she was going, and she said to the bus stop a block away.

It surprised me she was taking the bus, and I offered to drive her home. That surprised her, and she accepted. And on the way I asked what living without a car was like and she laughed.

“Oh, I have a car. I just don’t use it when I’m working. I was arrested once, and spent three days in jail. When I finally got out the tires had been slashed and it was impounded. So in addition to the fine, I had to pay almost a thousand dollars to get it back and put on new tires. So I just take the bus down here on nights I work.”

She had me drop her off about ten miles away in Glendale, and said she would walk the rest of the way home. “Nothing against you, but I don’t want people knowing where I live.” I told her that made sense, and she gave me another kiss before she got out.

She grinned at me before she closed the door, and told me to look for her again in the future. And that she ate at that place most evenings she was in the area towards the end of her night. As I drove away, I realized that meant that if I picked her up again it would likely be the same. A nice two hours or so fucking in my trailer before driving her home.

And as I no longer had a steady supply of alcohol, I could kill two birds with one stone that way. Some nice fucking, and beer when I ran low. So I decided that getting with Elena every couple of weeks would be a good thing.

On Friday I had everything ready, and went to pick up Dani. She was wearing a cute green dress and smiled at me when she opened the door. And after closing it she kissed my cheek and I walked her to my car. When we got to the trailer I let her in, and she spent a minute or two looking around.

“Well, it’s actually not as crowded as I thought it would be in here. A bit snug, but not too bad really.” I agreed, and said what I missed the most was having all of my keyboards, and more than a single computer. Plus a lot of my clothes were in plastic tubs in the storage under the trailer, which sometimes made it a pain if I wanted something specific.

I got the steaks and she was surprised when I pulled out a panel on the back and saw a grill. “Nice, it came like that?”

“Oh yes, it comes in handy also.” I then explained that was the only thing that I used propane for, everything else ran on electricity. And as I was cooking, I asked her how they were handling things now that they no longer had the house to work out of.

“Oh, we ended the series right after you left. We filmed a final episode where the parents won the lottery and moved to Hawaii. Mary and I had a final fling and she left with them. Even Peggy was in it, but she did not do any scenes. In it I moved in with Mary’s step-brother, Peggy announced she was moving to Japan for good, and even the guy that played her old boyfriend showed up and Mary’s final scene was with him.”

“So, are you all retired from the industry now?” I asked as I turned the steaks over, and she shook her head.

“Oh, I only do maybe one video a month now, Mary is about the same. She’s now doing more back office stuff, and is now taking bids for her next and last baby for hire. And she said after that she will retire. Do a few more pregnancy ones, a few more milk ones, then step out from the front of the camera. Me, I got a few more years left but I plan on retiring in a couple of years also.”

I said that would be a shame, but I could understand that. The steaks were done as were the bowl of frozen mashed potatoes I had put in the microwave. I asked Dani if she wanted some wine, and she smiled and nodded. Thankfully I had a couple of bottles left, so I grabbed the last Merlot and poured us each a glass.

She complemented me on the steaks and wine, and I thanked her for having dinner with me. I asked what her plans were after she retired from acting, and she said she was going to stay on as crew for Rocco.

“I’m working half the time already doing that, either running a microphone or holding a diffuser or gel. Plus sometimes doing makeup or wardrobe. Rocco always has us do things like that, he says to help justify why he pays us a salary even when we are not on camera. But Sherry says it is also to make us better as we learn not only what it is like in front of the camera, but behind it also. And most of us have done almost all the jobs. And I now have another way to make money, as Rad says he can likely use me for other projects.”

I reached down and squeezed her hand and said that was great. She smiled and nodded, and said that when they had finished the version in English, Jack was going to have her make another script in French. “He’s not sure if he wants me to narrate it, but he said he’ll likely have me narrate at least parts. That’s something I picked up from Peggy. That like her, I can branch into other things. And at least when it comes to voice, nobody will see me so would have no idea what I did before then.”

We talked a bit more, and I realized I was still holding her hand when she squeezed mine. We both used the bathroom, and after getting her some ice cream we continued to talk and drink the wine. After I put the bowls in the sink, she turned in the seat so she was facing me and her face changed a bit.

“George, can I ask you something?” she asked. I told her to go ahead, and she asked if there was any reason why I never made a pass at her. I looked at her closely, but she did not look or sound mad or anything. It seemed mostly she was curious.

“Well, as a general rule I do not go around making passes at every female I meet. I mean, I have to sense there is at least some attraction in return. If I have an interest and they do not, then I’m not going to waste my time trying to go after them. Not only is that rude, it’s likely futile and might cost me a friend.”

“OK, I can see that. And I never gave you those signs?”

I took a sip, then shook my head. “Nope, not once that I ever saw. You are friendly, and a gal that likes to touch others.” I held up our hands as she had put hers in mine again. “But, this is almost like I would do with my sister or somebody else.”

“So what was different about Mary?”

I smiled, and shook my head. “Well, I’m sure you and her have talked about that. But to be honest, she chased me really. Not that I minded, I certainly did not try to avoid her once she made that obvious. But she also quickly let me know it was mostly during that weekend, and would likely not be repeated. And I accepted that.” And if she asked if it had ever been repeated, I could see a twinkle in her eye. And I said it had, but only once.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.