Country Boy in the City - Cover

Country Boy in the City

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 33

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33 - This picks up almost a decade after "Country Boy, City Girl" ends. George Culver has decided that he has had enough of the hypocrites and prigs in Idaho, and moves to Los Angeles to attend college. Away from his older brother who he has problems with, determined to become his own man in his own way. And not a carbon copy as many expect him to become. Note: Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Historical   School   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Geeks   Prostitution  

When I got home I threw the ammunition and money into the storage area in the garage. I never used it anyways, so that seemed like the best place for it. I took a shower and went to bed as I had to fly the next day.

I was a bit nervous when I got to the airport and saw the guys were just finishing loading the cargo. And neither of them said a word as I had an extra bag in addition to my fight case which I stowed in the cockpit and started to do my prefight. They were done and I inspected the cargo straps, then finished up the preflight and was soon in the air.

And as I was passing over the mountains near Gorman I opened the window and started to toss parts out of it. And just as I was passing by Stockton the last of them went out the window, followed by the bag when I was near Vallejo. I landed in Napa and felt like a huge load had been lifted from my shoulders.

As they were unloading the boxes I took a piss then called Linda. I told her I had arrived in Napa, and that I had talked to my brother and he was fine. That was something we had quickly worked out the night before, as she thought it would be best never saying anything about it over the phone. She gave a sigh, and thanked me for the news. We talked for a few minutes, then once the plane was empty and fueled up again I headed for home.

When it was time for the next rehearsal, Dani was there and we did several versions with her singing. And it was not hard to tell that everybody was impressed. She did it in both English and French, and it sounded great. And as we relaxed afterwards over lunch Dani said she was an assistant sound person in a small production company in Van Nuys.

And I had to admit as we all talked, that those gals that did porn were all good at covering what they really did. It did not matter to me, but I was pretty sure that none other than Becky and myself knew what she really did for a living. And the rest all seemed to accept her just as she was.

A few weeks later Pavel had me fly him and his family down to Ensenada. They had a beachfront house reserved for themselves, as I stayed in a hotel in town. And his daughters were about what I expected. Blonde hair, blue eyes, aristocratic, and slightly snobbish towards me as I was just the pilot. His wife was a bit friendlier, but not by much.

Pavel gave me an extra $200 before the limousine took them all to where they were staying, and I thanked him. But I had over 5,000 pesos in my flight case so I was all set for a good weekend. And after dinner at a taco place I headed to the same strip club I had been to last time I had been here. And as luck would have it, when I asked the waitress if Carmen was there that night she told me she was.

I ordered a beer, and smiled when the next girl on the stage was Carmen. She was just as hot as she had been the last time I saw her, and I saw her eyes open wide when she recognized me as I walked up to the stage she was dancing on and sat down. Her eyes were looking into my own and she licked her lips and I smiled up at her. And I saw her eyes open wide as I reached into my wallet and removed one of the 500 peso notes and place it on the stage. And once she was nude and crouched in front of me, I smiled when I saw her hand reach down and with her fingers pulled her pussy lips apart. And I am not sure if it was my being there, the money, or something else but she was wet. And when she finished her set she nodded with her head to the far corner so with a nod I headed over as she left the stage and went into the back.

About ten minutes later she came out and came directly over to the booth I had gotten and joined me. She gave me a huge hug and I rested my face in her neck. I could smell she had put on some perfume, and her hair felt a bit damp so I was sure she had taken a fast shower before rejoining me. She asked where I had been and why I had not been by to see her, but Carmen seemed satisfied when I told her I had been moved to flying twice a week to Northern California, and this was the first time I had been back in Mexico in ages.

“So, are you flying back out tomorrow morning?” she said in her husky voice, and she grinned when I said I did not have to leave until Monday afternoon.

“No, I flew my boss, his wife and his daughters down for a vacation. They are staying at a place out on the beach, so my time is my own until Monday morning when I have to get ready to fly them back home.

“Oh my, so you have three days until then. So what were you going to do until then?” I could hear the teasing in her voice, and I let the hand on her thigh reach up a bit higher and squeeze. I then leaned over into her ear and softly whispered that I had been hoping that I could do her during that time.

She looked into my eyes, and asked if I was sure. I simply nodded at her, and asked her if 10,000 pesos would be enough and she nodded quickly. Then she blushed, and looked down a moment before looking into my eyes again. “The money would be nice, but that is not why I want to do this Jorge. I enjoy our time together, and am glad you came to see me again. So what all you want to do this weekend? Other than fuck me I mean.”

“Well, how about this? I’m in the same hotel as last time, when you get off we can go there for the night. Tomorrow, I will rent a car and you can show me around the area. I will leave myself in your hands, but remember that other than not drinking Sunday night I am up for almost anything.”

She grinned at me, then after giving me a small kiss headed off to the back. She returned in jeans and a loose shirt, and taking my hand led me out of the club. And less than twenty minutes later I was lying on my back in bed as Carmen was sucking my cock. And as it had been a couple of weeks I did not last long. After leaving for a moment to brush her teeth Carmen crawled back into bed and cuddled up with me and said she was glad to see me again.

She asked if I was serious about how much I would pay, and I reached down and grabbed my wallet and pulled out the stack of pesos I had brought with me and handed it to her. She gasped and counted it, and softly swore. “Jorge, this is a lot of money. And why pesos this time? Most gringos just pay us dollars.”

“Well, I did a favor for somebody a while back, and this is how they paid me. They knew I come down here on occasion, and what else am I going to do with it? I would lose a lot of it if I tried to exchange it, so better to just enjoy it I figure.”

“Well, I will make sure you have a good time then. This is easily more than I make at the club on a weekend most times, so I am all yours until you have to go.” Soon after I was hard again she had her arms and thighs wrapped around me as I was plunging down in to her and she was moaning and whispering over and over. I had been working on my Spanish, but was not sure what she was saying. When I asked her in English she moaned “Fuck me, fuck me my red haired stallion”.

And with her nails digging into my back and her cunt clenching me hard there was no doubt her orgasm was real, and just a moment before I came myself. And we continued to cuddle and kiss until I grew soft and slipped out of her. With a giggle she reached down and pulled the leaking condom out of her pussy and dropped it into the garbage can next to the bed before curling up in my arms again.

“So, you like guys with red hair?” I softly whispered, and she nodded in my chest.

“Si, is rare here. Is more common in the south, lots of Irish in Mexico City. Maybe like blonde hair, is different so is exciting. Almost all guys here like blondes, so maybe for me is red hair like yours. Plus, you are a good lover. Right size to make me feel full, and I can tell you are trying to please me also and not just yourself.”

“Well, is that not the idea? I mean, it is something that can be pleasant for both of us, right?”

“Si, is truth. But I also know what I am, most guys just use my pussy for themselves and not care if I enjoy also.”

I sighed and kissed her head as I hugged her tighter. “Their loss, then. I admit, sometimes it is that way and I only think of myself. But most times I hope the lady I am with enjoys it also.”

She looked up into my eyes and kissed me softly, then caressed my face and smiled. “And I remember that from last time. I admit it, I’m a puta. I like to fuck, and I get paid for it. But is not often that I actually enjoy it. I know is mostly sex and money between us, but I also get to enjoy with you so that makes it special. I have a feeling when you go I will be sore and pleased in many ways after.”

Sometime later we drifted off to sleep, and after fucking again in the morning we shared a shower and headed to a coffee place a few blocks away. And after breakfast hand in hand she guided me to a used car lot about a half mile away.

I looked at her and she smiled at me. “You tourist, not know that is expensive to rent a car here. But us locals, we know secret. My cousin own this place, you will say want to test car this weekend before buying. He charge you 500 pesos for day, for test drive. At end give car back and he keeps half the money. This way is cheaper than renting a car. You pay over 1,000 pesos a day to rent, this way he gets money and not big company.”

That actually made sense, and about a half out later we were driving out with a Toyota. I paid the 3,000 pesos up front, and her cousin told me that as long as it was back by Monday there would be no further charge and I would get half the money back.

She had me drive along the coast for a bit, and it was quite lovely. We hit one of the beaches where she admitted she had nothing other than what she was wearing. So I had her pick out a bikini and I bought some shorts and a tank top and we spent several hours splashing in the water and having fun. And she looked hot as hell, as the bikini barely covered her large dark areolas, and the bottoms were largely just strings so all of her ass and even part of her vulva were visible.

I even got to enjoy a new thing, when Carmen pulled me behind a bunch of rocks a short way from the shore, and in water just over our waists she jacked me off into the cool Pacific waters as I was fingering her in return. She did not cum herself, but she gave me a deep kiss and moaned into my mouth as I jerked in her hand and came. When she tucked me back into my shorts I asked her if she had done that before.

She grinned and shook her head, but moved close and whispered into my ear “No, but I think about it. That as sexy as I imagine, maybe next time we can do more.”

We shared a kiss, then headed to the showers to wash off again. I had also bought her a sun dress earlier, and was a bit surprised when wearing just panties she pulled it over her head. She then had me drive to a shopping arcade, where hand in hand we hit several stores. I let her do the negotiating, and we left several hundred dollars lighter but with some good deals. I got a black leather biker jacket, she got a nice blue dress and a few other things. The last things I bought were two silver necklaces, one for each of us.

She seemed concerned as we got back to the car at how much I had spent on her, but I shook my head. “Carmen, don’t worry. I’m making good money for the weekend, and the pesos as I said were in exchange for a favor so it is no big deal.”

We returned to the hotel, and after kissing me Carmen said she had to go get some things from home but would be back shortly. I took a shower and was dozing on the bed when she returned, and after dropping a backpack on the floor she pulled off her dress and panties and climbed back into bed.

It was amazing as she moved over me, and kneeling upright rolled a condom over my cock then sank herself down around me. I reached up and grabbed her beasts as she moved up and down over me. She moved up and down on my cock, faster and faster as I grew closer. Finally flopping down on top of me and kissing me deeply as her hips moved faster and faster until I grabbed them hard and held her against me as I came, kissing her as I did so.

We were both sweating as we relaxed, and she lifted her head and smiled at me after we both calmed down a bit. “My red headed stallion, that was amazing.” She had a big grin, and relaxed on top of me as my hands caressed her back. We dozed off for a bit, and it was growing dark when we awoke so after another shower we got dressed and headed off to dinner.

As we ate I asked her how she was enjoying the weekend and her face almost glowed when she smiled at me. “Honestly? It has been very enjoyable.”

“Really?” I asked her. “You are not just saying that?”

“Yes Jorge, really. You know what I am, I know what I am. Most times if a man hires me like this we rarely leave the room. They take the purple pill and just take me over and over again. At the end of the weekend I have a nice amount of money, and normally a sore pussy. This, is almost like with a boyfriend. You take me places, buy me this nice dress, is not just you using my body. And even when you do, I not mind because I how you use me.”

She looked to the side for a moment, then her eyes met mine again. “With you I am enjoying it, all of it. Is almost too bad you not live here, I might get you to make an honest girl of me and find other work. But you are leaving after tomorrow and I not know when will see you again. But is alright, I am happy.”

After we finished she guided me down the block to a club where we spent several hours dancing and drinking. Then back to the hotel where we were soon in bed once again and going at it. And the rest of the weekend passed like that.

On Monday morning after some breakfast and picking up some more cigars I drove us to the airport. After sharing a long hug and kiss, I told her to go ahead and take the car back to her cousin. Carmen looked at me and nodded, and pulled her purse open.

“Carmen, what are you doing?”

“My cousin, he owe you money back. I give it to you now, then I just keep what he give me.”

I took her wallet out of her hand and put it back in her purse. “No, go ahead and keep whatever he gives you. It’s alright, that’s yours also.” She gave me a long look, then gave a slight smile and nodded.

“But you should know, this weekend not about money. I liked being with you.”

“And I liked being with you also. But it’s alright, it is not about money for me either. And it’s not like I come down here all that often so need more pesos.” We shared another hug and kiss, and she gave a wave as she drove off and back to town. I stowed my bag then walked to the tower. Thankfully they had a weather report in English, so after checking it I filed the flight plan and arranged to get more fuel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.