Country Boy in the City - Cover

Country Boy in the City

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 32

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 32 - This picks up almost a decade after "Country Boy, City Girl" ends. George Culver has decided that he has had enough of the hypocrites and prigs in Idaho, and moves to Los Angeles to attend college. Away from his older brother who he has problems with, determined to become his own man in his own way. And not a carbon copy as many expect him to become. Note: Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Historical   School   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Geeks   Prostitution  

I spent a few hours working on a few variants of “Stormy Weather”, then got changed and headed over to the main house. Peggy met me at the door and welcomed me in, and I saw dinner was almost ready. It was a stew, and once we were sitting at the table I had to admit it was really good.

After we finished Mary broke out the booze and we all hung out in the living room. After talking for a bit Peggy asked me what I thought of the trip to Oroville. They all laughed as I said that while the flight was longer than most I had done in the past, it was not outside what I could do.

“Well, I’ll admit I was scared shitless when I first saw that plane. I mean, honestly, that thing looks like it came from the First World War!”

“Well Peggy, I have to admit that was my thought when I first saw it too. When Pavel talked to me about setting up a small air freight business, I told him I was restricted to single engine aircraft. Now true, the design of that plane is old, from just after the Second World War. But it’s a Russian design, and I’ve been told they still make them. Mostly for just like what we do. Small numbers of passengers, or two tons of cargo or less. So for what we’re doing, it’s slow but works great.”

“So, what do you normally haul?” Dani asked.

“Well, normally cigarettes. Pavel runs an import-export business and originally I was hauling what I think was your movies down to Mexico, then bringing back cases of alcohol for the liquor stores he runs. But now mostly I move cases of cigarettes from down here up north. They are not huge cargos, but they are bulky. And I think they’re time sensitive so it’s faster than a truck.”

We chatted until around eleven, when Dani and Peggy each gave me a hug and headed off to bed. And after walking me to the front door I was a bit surprised when Mary pushed me against the wall and gave me a hot kiss. And breaking it, sunk to her knees and started opening my slacks.

And all I could do was groan and lean back against the wall as my hands moved to hold her head as she started sucking my cock. She really was amazing, and soon I was moaning I was close and she moved even faster. But I was a bit surprised when just as I started to cum she pulled back and used her hand to pump me as I came on her face. I looked down, and my cum was everywhere. I saw her use one hand to wipe it out of her eyes, then look up at me and grin.

“That seems to be a thing a lot of guys like, but never get to do. So now, at least once you got to do it yourself.” She was a mess, and after helping her stand she gave me a very soft kiss on the lips. She kept her face away from mine so none of it got on me, then smiled and licked her fingers clean as she ushered me out the door then closed it.

Wow, she was right there! I pondered about it as I walked home, as that was something I had seen in porn. But I also never really understood it. If I was with a gal, I wanted to cum in her, be it her snatch or her mouth. Or even like in school into their hand if we had not progressed to blowjob. I just never got the point of stopping and cumming elsewhere. But it was big in porn, so at least some guys liked that. I guess I was just not one of them.

The next week I drove over to have dinner with Linda, and after Sherry went to bed she had me help her put together some kind of dresser thing she had gotten from that upscale Swedish furniture place. It was a bit of a pain in the ass to get it all together, but finally we had it done. And she pointed out where she wanted it in the back of her closet, so we moved everything out of the way and I got it into place.

But for some reason, the damned thing would not sit level. I moved it two or three times, and each time it would wobble. I moved it out of the way and got onto my hands and knees, and sure enough the floor under the carpet was not level. It felt like part closest to the wall was about a half inch higher, and the boards were not flush. And when I pinched the carpet, I saw it was not tacked down against the wall.

But the last thing I expected when I tried to move it was that a huge section would come away. I pulled it back, and saw there was a wood cover on the floor. I called Linda over, and she looked at it in puzzlement also.

“Linda, did you know about this?”

“Nope, sorry George. I have no idea, what’s in there?”

I lifted, and there were hinges on the other side. I had to move the carpet some more, and finally got it open. And what was inside surprised me. I saw two green canvas carry bags, a black nylon suitcase, and two briefcases. And after Linda nodded to me I pulled them out. And most of them were quite heavy. I placed them on the ground behind me in front of Linda, and she opened the first of the canvas bags.

And immediately gasped and sipped it closed again. “George, grab those and help me take these downstairs. We need to go through those, now!”

She took a briefcase and the suitcase as I took the other three. And once they were on her dining table downstairs she told me to open the one she had opened. And I was shocked to see it was full of guns!

I started to pull them out, and was shocked. “OK, I’m not sure but I think this one’s an Uzi. This one looks similar, but not the same. But that looks like a silencer at the end, so I bet it’s another machine gun. This one I know is an AK-47, and this one is an M-16” I said, pointing each of them out. I opened the next canvas bag, and it had almost a dozen pistols in it, as well as several boxes of ammunition as well as magazines for the weapons.

Linda was shaking as I went through all of those and laid them out, and the suitcase had even more ammunition as well as cleaning kits. Finally we opened the briefcases, and that was just as big of a shock.

Passports and ID cards were in one of them, over two dozen of them. As well as stacks of cash from several different countries. I looked at the IS and passports, and while each had a different name from several countries, it was clear that each of the photos was of the same guy. And the second briefcase held even more cash, as well as several metal tubes that were about the size of a cigar tube. But some were larger, over an inch across.

I watched as Linda opened one, and several gold coins fell into her hand from inside. There were over a dozen of them, each of them full of gold coins. Ranging in size from about that of a dime to one of the old dollar coins.

“Linda, what is this? Is this, Pavel’s?”

She quickly shook her head, still shaking slightly. “Oh no, this is not his. I can promise that, if it was it would not be here. This guy, I know this guy.” As she said that she laid one of the passports on the table in front of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.