Country Boy in the City - Cover

Country Boy in the City

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 31

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 31 - This picks up almost a decade after "Country Boy, City Girl" ends. George Culver has decided that he has had enough of the hypocrites and prigs in Idaho, and moves to Los Angeles to attend college. Away from his older brother who he has problems with, determined to become his own man in his own way. And not a carbon copy as many expect him to become. Note: Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Historical   School   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Geeks   Prostitution  

Sunday morning Mary gave me another kiss after she got dressed and headed out the door. And after breakfast I took a walk down to the river. There was a big park a short distance from the motel, and it was rather relaxing sitting near the bank watching the water flowing by. In a way it almost reminded me of home.

I got lunch and headed back to the motel, and went ahead and called Pavel. I told him how everything was going, and reminding him I would not be back in time for the Monday run. He assured me that was fine, he had already arranged for Wednesday and Friday to be oversized to make up for it.

I watched another video that had finished downloading, and this one featured Peggy. It was weird, as it was apparently one of those she had made in Japan. It was some kind of game show, where her and three other girls were having some kind of sex game show. And one of the other gals in the shoot was Dani.

They did not have sex with each other, but it was kinda sexy watching them holding hands as they were masturbating as one of the contests. And a bit later they were masturbating again, this time holding each other as the other two girls were lezzing it out in a 69.

Then later they each had a guy fucking them, but a barrier set up so they could not see who the guy was. And Peggy and Dani were again holding hands through most of it, and I was wondering if they were going to get it on before the end of the video also.

But I was a bit surprised at the end, when each of the girls had the guys cum inside of them. Then the blindfolds were removed, and each of them was told the guy was the dean of the colleges they went to. Then a few minutes later they all had to stand next to each other and pee on a stick, where the announcer congratulated them as they were all pregnant. Peggy and Dani were hugging each other and crying, still wonderfully nude. The other two girls who were from Europe were each swearing at their deans. And after that it ended.

I sat back and wondered at how strange that video had been. It was so unlike anything I had seen before, especially as all the guys were obviously Japanese, and they all spoke Japanese and the words in English were written on the bottom of the screen. But three of the girls were white, other than Dani.

I had just finished changing when Rocco knocked on my door and said it was time for dinner. We went to a Mexican place where he had reserved a private dining area, and they all seemed to be in a good mood. Rocco told me they had finished all of the shooting, and would be ready to leave by 10 the next morning. The party went on until almost 9, and I had half a load on when we returned to the motel.

And I was not surprised when fifteen minutes later Mary knocked on the door with the ice bucket in hand. She started to make the drinks and was surprised when I said only orange juice for me. “I’m flying in about twelve hours, so no more drinks for me. But go ahead.”

We again got naked and she looked at the other movies I had downloaded. She saw the one I had already watched, and asked what I thought of it. “Well, that was certainly different. I take it she did that in Japan?”

“Yep, that’s where she met Dani. She was filming there also, and they became friends. Dani spent about six months in Canada after that, then moved here. Oh, put this one on! This was Peggy’s last show before she left the series.”

I started it, and indeed part of it was Peggy fucking the guy that was her husband in the show. And at breakfast the next morning was her, the gal that played their mom, and Dani. “By this time Dani had joined us, and she was my girlfriend.” I asked her if that was in the series or real life and she looked at me and smiled.

“Both, actually. That only lasted a few months though, as we both know we prefer guys. But we do still get it on occasionally, but mostly just for the show now.” And I was a bit surprised as at one sequence, Mary was lying on her back as Dani was on top of her and grinding their pussies together. And part way through, Peggy opened the door a bit and masturbated as she watched them going at it.

And apparently she was still getting it on with her step-dad, as a bit later they were going at it when her husband caught them. But surprisingly enough, her husband joined in and fucked her also while her stepdad watched. Her dad then fucked her again as her husband watched. Then after her step-dad left, her husband demand that she had to pick one of the other but she could not have both of them.

She was upset, and was outside on the patio when Dani joined her. And it was surprising when Dani then fucked her, even eating the cum from both of the guys out of her pussy while she cried that the guys were just using her. And after a long scene of the two of them having sex in several positions, Dani left and she seemed even more depressed saying that all of them were using her. She then made a phone call and was getting on a plane to Japan.

I looked at Mary as the credits rolled, and she nodded. “Yep, that was how she left the show. Lance and I started an affair shortly after that, and in the series he is the father of my first baby. But she wanted her last scene for some reason to be with Dani.”

“So, did they get it on much?” I asked, and she chuckled and shook her head.

“Nope, actually that was the first and last time. You see, Peggy is straight and does not do girls. She only did it a couple of times early in her career, and only for the money. But she later told me she really wanted to do it with Dani, and as her final scene. That was the only time they did it. I think she did it once with Holly, and once or twice when she was in Japan. But those are the only lesbian scenes she ever did.”

“And not with you?” I asked, and she finished her drink then shook her head.

“Naw, remember she was dating my brother at the time. That would have been just weird. Oh, I’ve watched her get fucked many times, and she has watched me with guys and gals. The most we ever did together was on a couple of shoots where we masturbated together. Even after her and my brother broke up, we just knew that would never work. We’re almost like sisters, and will never be lovers.”

After that the laptop was back on the nightstand and I was sinking into Mary again. We fucked each other two times that night, and I had to admit she was really good. I am not sure if it was because of her job, but she just had a way of moving her hips up and down while we fucked that was just amazing. And the way her pussy would clench me when she came was delightful.

My alarm woke me up the next morning, and we climbed into the shower where she blew me a final time. We shared a kiss as she left, and soon I was all packed up. I went to Rocco’s room and handed him the key, and he called one of the crew to give me a ride out to the plane. Thankfully the fuel truck arrived as scheduled as I was securing the tie-down straps and was just shutting down the engine after warming it up when the vans arrived.

I again helped everybody get loaded, and after giving them the safety brief again was back in the air and heading for home. It was a long and boring flight, and finally we were back in Burbank. They all thanked me and said I had done a great job, and I was even surprised when Rocco handed me $300 and thanked me for taking care of them that weekend.

On Wednesday after class I was about to leave for the game when a smiling Dani came by. She invited me over for dinner, and I shook my head and apologized as I already had plans for the evening. She said she understood, and we made arrangements for me to come over on Saturday.

But the surprise was about half-way though the game when a guy came into the store, and quickly went up to Kelly. He apologized for butting in, and they shared a hug. They talked briefly, and then after a kiss he waved and left.

The game continued, and I made sure to leave fast and was waiting in the parking lot when Kelly came out. She saw me standing near her car, and she sighed and walked over to me. “I imagine you want to know who that was, right?” I nodded, expecting her to say it was a new boyfriend or something. But what I did not expect was for her to tell me it was her husband!

She admitted to me they had been married for almost five years, but of course he did not know about me. And while she had stayed a few times with me when he was out of town, that was the real reason why after most times we got it on she quickly left. And finally she looked into my eyes and asked what this would mean.

I sighed, and shook my head. “Well, it’s over between us now. Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. But I will not be the side guy for a gal that’s married. I may not be the best person, but I’m not going to cuckold another guy even if I don’t know him.” She sighed and nodded, then asked me if she could give me a hug. I nodded and she wrapped her arms around me and held me tight.

“I understand, George. Thank you for keeping what happened between us a secret. Can we still be friends at least?” I assured her we could, but nothing else. She nodded and kissed my cheek, then got in her car and drove off. And as I watched her drive away, I realized I had lost yet another part-time lover.

On Friday I was pulling in the gate as Peggy and Mary were leaving. Both were dressed really nice, and I smiled as we waved at each other while they pulled out. I went ahead and showered as it had been a long flight with a headwind, and after a drink just headed to bed.

The next morning I was up early, and went ahead and drove to the address that Keith had given me. It was a really nice house on the south side of the Valley near the mountains, and I was just parking the car when he came out and met me. He ushered me inside a garage, and I saw inside it was actually a recording studio. Foam covered the walls and ceiling, and the floor was covered in a hard cork. I smiled when I saw Becky and Taylor and they both gave me a hug. I finally met Rad, and he was a tall thin guy with a receding hairline and a large nose.

“George, nice to finally meet you. Keith and Becky both speak highly of you, so I’m looking forward to working with you.” We shook hands, and soon he laid out what we were doing. This was just to be a rehearsal, to get a feel for what our capabilities were. Becky showed me the piano, and I understood what she meant. The pedal that was normally used to mute the sound gave it a real “tinny” sound, just like she had described. Taylor was sitting behind a drum kit, and Keith was using his funny looking guitar.

Rad was sitting behind a large professional mixing board, and gave us the countdown and we all played. But after we finished the first run of the traditional version of “Stormy Weather”, I shook my head.

I called Becky over, and ran through a set of scales. She nodded and took my place and did the same, and called Rad over. “Rad, when was the last time this thing was tuned?”

He admitted he had no idea, it had been there when he took the recording studio over from his dad. “Well, at a minimum it needs to be tuned. But the wood is really dry and it may be toast. It will work for today, but you need to get it checked ASAP. And I’m not hopeful, this is in worse condition than I had thought.”

He nodded and said they would talk about it later, and we continued practicing. We went through several variations for the next few hours, and Becky was filling in with other instruments on her synth as I was playing on the piano.

Finally Rad called it a day, and said we would return in two weeks. I was a bit surprised when a guy and gal came in with sandwiches and drinks, and we were sitting in a lounge area upstairs. He told us we had done good for a first session, and that he had recorded each of the runs, and he would have sheet music transcribed for when we returned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.