Country Boy in the City - Cover

Country Boy in the City

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 26

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This picks up almost a decade after "Country Boy, City Girl" ends. George Culver has decided that he has had enough of the hypocrites and prigs in Idaho, and moves to Los Angeles to attend college. Away from his older brother who he has problems with, determined to become his own man in his own way. And not a carbon copy as many expect him to become. Note: Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Historical   School   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Geeks   Prostitution  

The next morning we took showers, then after grabbing breakfast at the fast food place on the corner caught a taxi to Sea World. It was a fun day, and I had both my digital and video camera so caught some great shots of Shawna during it. She was in a pair of jean shorts and a light blue shirt. Which got completely soaked when we went on the raft ride.

And I watched in appreciation as she removed the shirt, and she had the pink bikini top from the day before on under it. I tied her top lightly around the strap to my camera bag so it could dry, and hand in hand we headed to the cable ride across the park. We did some kissing during the trip, and she seemed to enjoy sliding my hand to her back each time I tried to slide it to her front.

We saw most of the shows, and as we had lunch we could see where they were building a roller coaster and a sign saying it would be open the next year. She thanked me again for the trip, and I just leaned forward and kissed her softly and said it was my pleasure. “Shawna, even if we can’t be together, I did miss not hanging out with you.”

“Oh, I could tell last night. You really liked hanging out in me.” That kind of surprised me as she was rarely so blatant in her innuendo, and she even followed it up by licking her upper lip with the tip of her tongue and looking at me through half-closed eyes. I leaned forward and kissed her again, then softly asked her what had brought that on.

“Oh, I don’t know. In some ways it feels more, free I guess now when I’m with you. Now, since you’re not my boyfriend I can just be a new me I had never tried before. I can do things I had thought of, but never done. Like walking around a theme park in a bikini top. That is something I never could have done before.”

I smiled at her and said I liked it, and she smiled back. “I can tell, and it does make me feel just a tad slutty. But, like I’m your slut, at least for the weekend. And while that is just not me, at least on occasion I can let my inner slut run free with you.”

I pulled her over into my lap, and her arms went around my neck as I pulled her in for a kiss. When she pulled back again, I lightly caressed her cheek, then noticed that two guys were watching us and they did not look to be in a good mood. I took Shawna’s hand and we headed over to one of the shows.

I was almost pulling her, and she asked what was up. I slowed down, and said that I did not like the way a couple of people were watching us. She nodded and said she had seen them. We watched the orca show again, and after walking around a bit more her shirt was dry so she put it back on. I blew her a kiss as her head came into view again, and whispered “Bye-bye, pink bikini top”. She gave me another kiss, and as there was nothing really left to see she took my hand and we went ahead and headed back to the motel.

It was getting dark, so we each showered quickly and hand in hand headed over to a nearby restaurant. After eating we returned to the motel and made love yet again, this time Shawna was even more aggressive as she had me on my back and rode me hard until she came twice. And as I was getting close she rolled onto her back and had me sit across her belly. And watching her press her tits against my cock she told me to start fucking.

I fucked her for several minutes, and slowed down as I was getting close. But once again she showed me she was in charge and told me to keep going. And I moaned I was getting close and she just urged me to continue. And with a gasp I came, looking down as the first spurt hit the underside of her chin, then the next two arched up and hit her face. The final dribbles flowing onto her chest. I thought she might be mad, but she just gave me a grin and smiled at me.

I slid off and kissed her, and then watched as she used her hands to rub my cum into her skin. “Hmm, kinda messy but also kinda hot.” I was wondering at this “new Shawna” I was seeing, and it was so unlike how she had always been in the past. She seemed more wanton than she ever had been before, and also wanting to try things we had never really done before.

We took another shower then cuddled up together, and after a good night sleep after we got dressed and the free breakfast in the lounge downstairs we caught a taxi back to the airport. She watched as I filled out the paperwork and read the weather report, then the pre-flight after loading out bags.

We had just hit altitude and I had turned on the automatic pilot when I saw her shift around. And I was surprised when her hand lowered and started to grope me through my slacks. “Shawna, what are you doing?” I asked, and she kissed me again.

“Oh, I’m just thought we might want to try joining the Mile High Club” she said, and opened my slacks. And it took some effort, but she soon had my cock out and had bent over and was sucking on me.

It was amazing, but I was also having to pay attention outside as this plane had no kind of RADAR and there were other aircraft in the area. And after only around ten minutes I finally came in her mouth, likely one of my weaker loads as we had been going at it all weekend.

And after she licked her lips and resumed her seat, I returned the favour as best I could. I wish I could have eaten her, but that would have been impossible in the Cessna. So instead we exchanged kisses between my looking outside as I had my fingers inside of her shorts and she was amazingly wet and sloshy as I brought her off.

I did see the look in her eyes as I licked my fingers clean, then after we were both presentable I changed the radio and made contact with Van Nuys. And once we were back on the ground and the plane was tied up I drove her home. And we shared a long kiss before she got out of my truck and went up to her apartment.

I sat and had a drink when I was home, and thought the weekend had gone pretty well. And I seemed to be getting some rather clear signals from Shawna. She enjoyed the sex we had and being with me, but she did not want to consider us “together” again. At least, not at this time.

Pete called me a few days later, and I thanked him for letting me use the plane over the weekend. He just laughed, and said I had paid for it so it was his pleasure. “After all, we got them to fly, not just sit on the runway. But that’s not why I called, do you have any plans for Memorial Day?”

I thought it over, and told him I had no plans. “My classes will be all done the week before, and I decided against taking any classes this summer. So I got time free.”

“Great, we’re flying down there on Thursday, and spending the next day or so in San Diego. You can join us if you want, and I was thinking of just spending the weekend with you. But Mandy suggested that if you got nothing after that, you can fly on back with us and spend a week or so with dad and Dee before heading home.” I thought that sounded great, and said I would be ready.

In the week before Pete arrived I had dates with both Zoe and Kris. And both went about as they had before. Zoe and I went to my place and fucked like bunnies for about two hours before I took her home. Kris and I saw “Day After Tomorrow” then I drove to a park where I fingered her to two orgasms before driving her home.

I had already packed enough things for two weeks, and considered wearing my “Pilot’s Outfit”, but decided against it and just packed it away as Pete was flying and this was not any kind of charter. But I could hope I might get one with Tina while I was back home so I had it in my suitcase.

I was having a soda in the pilot’s lounge when they called on the PA that Gem Charter had arrived, so I picked up my bags and headed to the tarmac. But I was surprised when the plane I saw coming in for a landing was not the Bonanza, but the Cessna 441.

I watched as it touched down, and waved as it turned at the end of the runway and taxied up to near where I was waiting. I waved at Pete and he returned it as he killed the power, and I could see Mandy was moving around inside the plane behind him.

I got to the hatch just as it opened, and was smiling as first Rosie then Paul ran down and gave me hugs. I dropped my bags and picked them both up, kissing them as they screamed “Uncle George!” And I saw Mandy wave and laugh as I hugged them both. I loved his wife and Pete and I were mostly getting along better. But I had to admit I did really love my niece and nephew and had missed them.

I was a bit surprised to see all of them, but was always happy to see my niece and nephew. I hugged Mandy when she joined us, and then Pete when the plane was all shut down and he joined us. “Wow, I did not expect to see the entire clan here, what’s up?”

“Oh, your brother got us involved in another of his crazy ideas. Let me throw your bags inside, and then I’ll let him tell you about it.”

I thanked her and she simply picked them both up and tossed them inside. And I had to admit, she was still a real MILF. More rounded than her older sister, with an almost permanent smile and easy laugh.

I saw the fuel truck pulling up, and Pete just handed over his credit card and we headed over to watch. “Oh, we were trying to figure out how to pay for the modernization and upgrades for the Electra. And I got to talking to Jack. You might not remember him, he’s a friend of ours from back in school. Well, his family is all in the movie business, and he works in it also. Well, he told me I should just look into making a TV show about it, kinda like ‘This Old House’. So he got a crew in Brazil to film it in the boneyard, and everything they had to do to get it ready and onto the ship. Then when we met it he was there with his crew, and filmed it arriving, then trucking it to where they are working on it.”

Mandy came up and nodded, resting her hand on his shoulder. “And last time it was just us two, but Jack thought it would be great if we had our kids down this time. We already arranged a rental down there, that’s where Jack and his crew stay when they are not filming. It’s not much, but it’s cheaper than hotels.”

By that time the fueling was done and we had climbed back in. And after we were airborne I knelt between Pete and Mandy and asked if he was the new Bob Villa. He laughed, and shook his head. “Actually, the idea is that the couple that owns the business can then move on and do another historic aircraft after mine is finished. Maybe a Mustang, or something else. This is just the first project, the actual stars are Lance and Val. But we are the primary owners of the production company.”

Mandy nodded, and told me they had called it “Gem Shore Productions”. I raised my eyebrow at that, and she grinned. “It’s kind of a compromise. Your brother insisted Idaho be involved somehow in the name, hence the Gem part. Shore because it is primarily shot in San Diego, so that is the shore part. Right now, it’s just going to be a single season. But we have three cable channels interested in it, so we’ll see.”

When we arrived in San Diego, I met Jack and the crew as they were filming us as we landed, then getting off the plane. We all then climbed into a blue van and were driven to a house. It was not bad, five bedrooms and an RV hooked up on the side. “That’s mine,” Jack said. “I got it from a company in LA last year, and use it as an office and equipment storage when in the field. It’s also where I slept most times in the field before this project.”

We sat in the living room and talked, and the next day we were going to the hangar where the repairs were being done. There was a TV and computer on the table, and Jack was going through a lot of the footage they had taken, and he even showed a rough cut of the first episode they were planning. And I noticed he was the narrator.

“So, you do narration also?” I asked, and he laughed and shook his head.

“Oh no, this is just to show the demo as we shop it around. I have a few feelers out for narrators now. And the same with the music, that’s just filler from a sound library I have access to. I can’t even use it without paying a fee. I would like to get somebody big, it might help get others interested in it.”

And it was not bad, about forty-five minutes long. Showing the airplane how it was found in the junkyard, no engines and looking like crap with the interior trashed and even some birds nesting inside. Then taking off the wings, and bending one of the internal spars as they did so. Then lifting it onto a truck with the crane, and the long slow trip through the highways and streets of Brazil until it was lifted onto the ship, still on the trailer.

Then the first inspections of it with the owners of the shop, and going over photographs of what it looked like new. Even one of them going over the logs, and showing it really had flown in India and Burma during the war, and a photo of it with two others on a runway.

The next morning we all climbed into the van, and once again being filmed taking off. Then going back and getting the cameraman and dropping him off at the hangar. Then pulling up again so he could film us arriving.

Lance and Val were about my dad’s age, but listening it was soon obvious they knew their shit. They had the skin off of the left wing, and were showing Pete and Mandy both the damage from years of neglect, as well as when it was improperly removed.

“We figure this may add as much as twenty thousand dollars to the final cost, but replacing it on both sides might be the best call. You will essentially have new wings when we are done, so that should make the FAA inspection go more smoothly.

Mandy asked if that would affect the historical aspect of the plane, and Val shook her head. “Not in the slightest. In fact, if this was a more common plane we would suggest just replacing the wings entirely. But that is not possible, so this is the next best solution.”

I asked how much of the original plane would be left, and I saw Lance look at me, then at Pete. My brother nodded, and he smiled. “Well, to be honest only around 40%. But that’s actually the most important part, the frame. The engines were already removed, but those were Pratt and Whitney Wasp engines. Those are common as dirt, they made around fifty thousand of those. But here, let me show you what we found to replace them with.”

We were all taken to a shop next door, and there were two crates on the floor. He lifted the lid of one of them, and I had to admit even I was impressed. “Now these are actually Continental Whirlwind engines. Based on a Wright design, they are just a hair less powerful than the Pratt. However, we found two of them brand new. These were actually built for tanks, and were sitting at Fort Knox until a few years ago.”

He then told us the story, and it was interesting. Apparently they had been lost in a warehouse there for decades, and about fifteen years ago they had been sold to a collector that had an idea of doing the same thing Pete and Mandy were doing. However, he never found a suitable airframe so they just sat in his garage. He had died several years ago, and after chasing down some leads and rumours Lance had contacted his widow who sold them to him.

Once back we went into the main hangar, and I saw it for the first time. They had already removed the skin on most of the frame, just the tail was still covered. But it was recognizably an airplane, and I saw the skin was laid on two pallets on the side. But Val saw me looking, and came up and said they were going to give it a completely new skin.

“The problem is that this had the pain stripped off at some time in Brazil, and it really oxidized badly. And as it was used mostly for cargo, it had some really bad dents, tears, and crappy repairs over the decades. So your brother and his wife decided to just replace all of it, so it would not be apparent the amount of repair we would have had to do. That is unusual in most planes, but when dealing with ones this old it is not unheard of.”

I nodded, and simply said it was sad as it looked so naked that way. Val left as I was looking at the tail assembly, and came back and handed me a cup of coffee. And I think it surprised her a bit I was a pilot also, and had just gotten my license. “So, you going to work for your brother?” she asked, and I shook my head and laughed.

“Oh no, I intend on being a lawyer. But I do work for him sometimes while I’m in school, helping on charters and the like. I may even go into aviation law, am still undecided on that. But I really love it, and it’s nice that he has so many planes that I can use.”

In total, we spent about nine hours there, and they even had us change clothes half way through to film some more. Jack said that was so it looked like we were there two different times, and it would all work out in editing. And I saw that they had even saved the original seats and yokes, and those were going to be restored and put back in when it was done.

At the end of the day we all took off and went back to the house. And after the kids went to bed I sat with Pete and Jack as they talked over expectations. It seems like the final repair would take about a year, but they hoped that by selling the broadcast rights they might get back as much as half of that.

“Pete, you and Jack were talking about music. Why not get ahold of Keith?”

They both looked at me, and Jack laughed. “Keith, Holly’s old boyfriend? Hell, why not? Can he write music?”

“Well, he can do some good scores himself. Either he might know somebody that can write a song, or he could just cover something from the period when it was new.”

And even though it was late, Pete gave Keith a call and told him my idea. He was on speaker, and they talked over several songs that they knew from the era.

“Pete, how about Stormy Weather?”

“That’s kind of big band, right?”

Keith laughed, and agreed. “Originally it was a jazz piece. But it’s been covered by everybody from Lena Horne and Frank Sinatra to Jeff Lynne and Phil Collins. It might work, as it has been done in so many styles. Here, one second.”

He was back on a moment later, and after playing a bit with an acoustic guitar he was playing it as I remembered it. Then he played it again, and it almost sounded bluegrass. Then again, and it came off like 80s or 90s pop. Then again, and it was like it was a rock tune.

“It’s quite old, and I bet the rights to the song itself would be cheap. Just do a bunch of variants for it, and change it up depending on what you need. And some inspired songs on occasion would be easy, no royalties at all would be needed.”

They talked it over, and Pete said he would send him a check and he should start looking into how to get the rights, and to start laying down some tracks. Keith stuttered a bit, and Jack laughed.

“Keith, this is still a year away so relax. But right now I’m using sound library stuff as a filler. I think it would be better with real music made for it. And trust me, Pete and George are right, I think you are the right guy here. Heck, I am even seeing opening credits in my mind, with the completed plane flying into a storm once it is completed. And with all the unexpected things already popping up the song actually fits.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.