Country Boy in the City - Cover

Country Boy in the City

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 24

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24 - This picks up almost a decade after "Country Boy, City Girl" ends. George Culver has decided that he has had enough of the hypocrites and prigs in Idaho, and moves to Los Angeles to attend college. Away from his older brother who he has problems with, determined to become his own man in his own way. And not a carbon copy as many expect him to become. Note: Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Historical   School   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Geeks   Prostitution  

It was two weeks later when I was finishing another six hours with Harve and he signed off on my logbook and the form from class. “There, that’s all you need George. Your instructor can take it from there, but that’s all the hours you need and I think you can handle the check flight with no problem,”

I surprised myself by moving around the table and giving him a big hug. “Thanks, Harve. I really do appreciate all the time you’ve given me.”

He laughed and hugged me back. “Oh, it’s alright. And you did pay for it, even if the plane was free and you got a reduced rate. Oh, and keep next Saturday free. Tina is coming down with a charter Friday night, from Boise to LA so some people can catch a concert. We can then take the Bonanza and you can get your checkrides on that and I can sign you off on that also. With that, you should be able to fly any single engine plane we got in the fleet.”

We headed out to dinner, and I bought us both a nice steak and we talked about the next steps. “Well, you still need a lot of hours. But next, go for your IFR so you can fly in low visibility. Then work on your twin engine. With those certs and enough hours getting your commercial license will be a piece of cake.”

As we were eating I got a text message, and after looking at the screen I told them I would text them back in a bit. Finally our late lunch was finished, and Harve promised to call me if he had anything come up that I could join him on.

Back in my car I pulled my phone back out, and smiled as I texted Zoe back that I was available now. And less than a minute later she called me. “Oh, did I interrupt your date?” she asked, but I could tell she was just teasing.

“Naw, I was finishing up my last private lesson for my pilot’s license.” She seemed excited over that, and I promised I could take her for a ride sometime in the future. We chatted for a bit, and she asked if I could come and pick her up and we hang out for a few hours. And it had been a few weeks since the quickie with Crystal, but I sighed and said I had to pass.

“Sorry, but I’m going home to shower and change real fast, then I’m meeting Kris at New Dawn. How about later?” She said she was not available, and we promised to get together sometime soon.

However, after greeting Becky she told me to go to the back to the studio. That was in the back behind the safe, and I saw the red light outside was off. I knocked softly, and a moment later the door opened and Kris gave me a big hug. However, the surprise was when she had me come in, and I saw Zoe sitting inside as well. We also exchanged hugs, and I asked what was going on.

“Oh, Kris wanted me to call and see how long it would be until you got here. Sorry, I just could not resist flirting with you a bit. And you know, you can make a girl both happy and sad at the same time. Happy that you do want to get with me again, and because you would not hurt my friend just to see me again. But also sad, because you would not stand up Kris to spend more time with me.”

She even gave a mock pout at that, which had Kris giggle and had me shake my head. “Well, I would never have stood Kris up, no matter what. But I’m glad to see you, just surprised is all.” For that she came over and gave me a kiss. I was a bit surprised when Kris joined her and kissed me as well.

But then she went back to the keyboard, and to my surprise started playing “Numb” by Linkin Park. She played through a few covers of current top 40 songs as we talked and listened, and it did not help that often Zoe was sitting in my lap.

However, when she started “Sing for the Moment”, I stopped her. “Kris, obviously you are thinking of these for the next time we perform. But I can’t do Eminem.”

Zoe giggled which caused her bottom to do amazing things to my cock and Kris gave me a look. “Sure you can, George. You did it just fine a few weeks ago. We all heard you.”

I patted Zoe on the butt and had her stand, and went over to join Kris. “No, I really did not. Think about it, I was really singing Weird Al. Eminem is just so fast I could never keep up. Do you know the original version of the song?”

I saw her cock her head a bit to the side, and she slowly nodded. “Kinda, I mean, I’ve heard my dad play it a bunch of times. But I’ve never really paid attention to it all that much.” She nodded as I went behind the keyboard, and changed a few settings and found the instrument banks I wanted.

“OK, we did this back in Idaho a lot. We did a lot of oldies, as that was what the crowd liked and it was rock so we enjoyed playing it. But I got an idea, how about this?” I had been playing through the introduction with one hand, but with the main track being a harpsichord. Then when the other instrument came in, I was playing it with my other hand as a violin.

I saw both girls smile at that, and I went through the entire first verse singing as I typically do, slightly low and rough. Then when it came time to break into the chorus I had to pause and play with the banks a bit more. And when I started it, I used heavy guitar instead of the violin, and a harsh sounding synth instead of the harpsichord. In addition I played it a lot faster, and made my voice even more raspy, like the singer Country Dick that Aunt Becky had introduced me to.

Both girls laughed, as this was like a hard metal version of the same song, and when it was time for the next verse I quickly changed back and resumed with the original instruments, pace, and style. I looked at them, and both were grinning. “George, I like that! And, I guess it’s kinda both. A take on the original, like a rock power ballad. Then hard for us kids at the same time. Where did you come up with the idea for that?”

I laughed, and shook my head. “Actually, from Aerosmith and an old movie my brother has. Remember, we lived out of town. And the closest video store was about twenty minutes away if I rode my bike. But my brother in his basement has this great home video setup, and over a thousand videotapes. One of them was really a dog, called ‘Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Heart Club Band’, and it was weird. Imagine Peter Frampton and the Bee-Gees doing a musical with all Beatles covers, with George Burns. In one part, a very young Aerosmith did like a metal version of ‘Come Together’. But it also had like Alice Cooper doing ‘Because’, Billy Preston doing ‘Get Back’, and an incredibly demented version of ‘Maxwell’s Silver Hammer’ by Steve Martin.”

They both laughed as I said that, and Kris asked me if I was just making that up, as it sounded too strange to be true. “Oh, it’s true. I had borrowed the tape when I was maybe ten, and asked Pete about it when I brought it back. He laughed and said that the movie itself really sucked, but he watched it like it was a concert video. And he was right, like that it did kinda work. He said the movie was a flop, but the soundtrack made more money than the movie did.”

Kris ran through it one more time as I sang, and I gave her a few pointers in how to do it better. At that time her mom came up and said they had to get going. I was about to offer to take one or both of them home, but I saw Zoe collecting up her stuff as well so she was probably spending the night with Kris again. I helped get the room back together and carried her keyboard and put it in the back of their van.

I grabbed something to eat on the way home, and sighed. After so much sex for so long, this forced celibacy was rather frustrating. But I went ahead and grabbed a third beer, and using the remote that came with the video card soon had a porn movie playing on the TV. And as one sequence came up of two girls eating each other out, I wondered if Kris and Zoe were doing the same thing. And it did not take long until I came in my hand watching the girls on screen as I was masturbating.

I was hoping things might turn around on the next game night, but Kelly was one of the first to leave when the game concluded for the night. I was a bit surprised at that, but it was not like we had made any agreements to fuck after each game at my place. But I did notice that my booze supply was getting low.

On Friday afternoon I went ahead and headed back to CSUN and went up into the dorm. Chet looked a bit surprised when he opened the door and saw me, but shook my hand and invited me in. “Chet, I gotta tell you the truth. I’ve been taking it easy and gotten a bit of beer from others the last couple of months, but my supply is running low. Can I ask a favour of you, even though I don’t live here anymore?”

He laughed, and said it was not a problem as I was a good customer when I lived next door. And he had gotten a bit more organized since then, and actually handed me a price list. I looked through it, and decided the hell with it. I used a pad of paper he handed me, and wrote down two cases of Coors, then over a dozen other things, mostly hard liquor. He looked at it and whistled, and asked if I was having a party.

“Naw, I just want to be supplied is all. And not have to bother you every couple of weeks. To be honest, many of these I do not even like, but I know others that do.” He nodded, and at the bottom asked me for the list again. He looked through it, and looked at me again.

“Dude, I did not remember this one, it’s not even on the list. What is it?”

“Oh, my brother’s favourite Scotch. It comes in this triangular green bottle. That way in case he drops by he will know I got it for just for him.” As I was doing that he had gotten on his computer, and whistled. “This is almost thirty dollars. Are you sure? Why not have him bring his own damned bottle?”

I laughed, and shook my head. “To be honest, I would like to. But my mom and others have been telling me I need to try and reach out to him a bit more, this might help smooth things a bit between us. It is not a well known brand like many, but he would know I got it just for him.” He told me it would be two bills, so I just pulled the money out of my wallet and handed it to him.

“If you want, some of us are having a party tonight. I can have it then, so you can come by and join us, or just get your stuff and leave. Either way, that’s fine. Come on by the Alpha Phi Alpha house tonight, that’s where it’s at.” I shook his hand, and headed on home.

It was just after eight when I went ahead and headed over to the APA house, and saw that the place was packed, with students and guests everywhere. And as I had never really associated with the frats or sororities I had not realized that it was one of those for black students. I was one of maybe 10% that were white, but I was soon made to feel welcome as I had a beer and started looking for Chet.

And as I was looking, I saw Shawna in the back talking with a guy and having a beer also. But a moment later I saw Chet, and together we headed out to his car. Together we moved the beer and box of booze to the back of my truck, and I thanked him. He laughed, and said it was not a problem.

“In fact, it was less than I thought it would be. Most times I get stuff it’s in pint bottles, the larger ones were less than several pints. So I threw in some others for free, did not feel right making that much off of a friend.” I thanked him, and after a few moments I let him talk me into returning to the party.

I grabbed another beer once I was in, and after about an hour was starting to think I should head on home. And I was just finishing a trip to the bathroom when I came out and looked around. And saw Shawna was leaning in a corner, with some guy I did not know deep in her personal space. I saw her eyes looked a little glazed, and she kept trying to move away from him but he kept pressing in closer.

I stood there for a moment, and also realized that was not the guy she was with at the concert or the guy she was talking with earlier. So this was not her boyfriend, and she looked like she was trying to move away without seeming rude. But every time she did so, he just moved in again a moment later. I watched for several minutes, and sighed inside my head.

I was not with her anymore, but also did not want to see her taken advantage of either. And I wondered in the back of my head if this is what Pete thought when he saw something an ex was doing wrong and had to intervene. Because I found myself doing just that, moving over so I was behind him as I heard him bragging about the NBA scouts that had been checking him out at the games.

And if there was one thing I knew Shawna was not into, that was jocks. I moved over towards her other side, and called her name. “George!” she almost screamed, and I could tell she was bombed as she slurred her words a bit as she said that. She then gave me a huge hug, spilling a bit of whatever was in her glass onto the floor as she did so.

But as she hugged me, she also whispered into my ear “Please help me get away from this asshole!” After we finished the hug I wrapped my left arm around her shoulder, and reached out my right hand to offer it to the guy. He looked me up and down and kind of sneered, saying they were talking and I was not welcome.

“Oh no, Georgie is always welcome, we are good friends. In fact, now that he’s here I finally have a date for the rest of the party. But it was nice seeing you again Jamal, bye.” And with that we moved towards the back. I guided her outside, and saw that she indeed was not steady on her feet. I guided her to a picnic table in the back, and I sat next to her as we talked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.