Country Boy in the City - Cover

Country Boy in the City

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 23

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This picks up almost a decade after "Country Boy, City Girl" ends. George Culver has decided that he has had enough of the hypocrites and prigs in Idaho, and moves to Los Angeles to attend college. Away from his older brother who he has problems with, determined to become his own man in his own way. And not a carbon copy as many expect him to become. Note: Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Historical   School   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Geeks   Prostitution  

The next morning I had a bit of a headache, and it took me a moment to realize I was not alone in bed. The snoring next to me made that obvious, and I turned and looked at Kelly. She was on her back and snoring away, and she seemed a bit older than I had previously thought. With her face relaxed in sleep and no makeup, she seemed more like she was at least thirty, and not her mid-twenties like I had thought.

I went ahead and threw on my robe and after taking a piss I started the coffee. I had a doughnut left over from the box Kelly had brought for the game and considered how things had changed since last year.

Granted, living in LA was awesome. I had my own place, and a steady supply of grass if I wanted some. And not only was I getting laid as much as I wanted, the variety was awesome. I still missed Shawna, but now I could understand my brother a bit better.

Zoe and Crystal were amazingly good fucks. If I had known how good fifteen and sixteen year old pussy was before, I might have tried it even earlier. And how things were going, I would probably be nailing Kris too sometime in the future.

And Kelly, she was something else. I had never imagined doing anal before. And I had a sense that she was getting off on it more than I was. Thinking on our encounters, every one of them had been at her instigation. And I also realized that other than our first one we had not been using a condom.

Well, so far I had not felt any burning piss in ages, so I could only assume that meant she was clean. Although I would hit the clinic to replace my supply of condoms, and go ahead and get tested just in case. And I had to go there anyways, as I needed to get a flight physical.

And I went and peeked in the bedroom, and saw Kelly had kicked off the blankets. I decided that since it would likely be another month, I wanted a bit more of her first. So I slid carefully into bed next to her, and lowered my fingers to caress her pussy.

It felt a bit tacky and a bit crusty, but after several minutes of manipulating her I could feel her wetness start to flow and slid my finger into her. And she was as wet inside as I had hoped, so carefully climbed on top of her.

And after just a little fumbling I felt her wet heat with the tip of my cock and slid inside. She gave a soft moan as I slid into her, and I started a slow motion. She moaned a few more times, then I felt her arms rise up and grip me. Finally her eyes opened, and she started to stiffen under me for a moment, then seemed to focus on who it was over her.

“Oh, I was having the most amazing dream. But I see it’s real. Go ahead, fuck me George. Really fuck me.” Kelly wrapped her legs around me and started to use them to pull me into her faster. So I let her set the pace, and was giving it to her hard and deep until I shoved myself in all the way and held myself still for a moment to try and regain control.

But she was having none of that, grasping my ass in her hands and moaning for me to keep fucking her. So I did, moaning that I was close. “I don’t care, fuck me, fuck me George!” And I only lasted another minute or so, before I closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure as I came in her.

I had barely finished when she pushed me off of her and her hands plunged downwards, and she started masturbating. I turned towards her and took her closest nipple in my mouth, sucking it as it was obvious she was not slowing down for anything. And sure enough, moments later she moaned out loud and came on her fingers.

Finally she sighed in pleasure, and I saw her raise her hands to her mouth, licking and sucking each of them clean. Holy hell, she was more of a freak than I ever knew. Then she whispered that was something she had really enjoyed, waking up as I was already inside of her.

And we exchanged a few kisses, and once again she simply got dressed and left. Well, at least now I kinda had an idea of what it was she saw in the relationship. I was just dick for her, but I was not all that upset about that.

I took a shower and hurried to class, making it half way though. And after the last class was done I went ahead and headed to the health clinic on campus. They gave me some forms to fill out, and scheduled me for the next week. Telling me that I was not to eat at least eight hours before the exam because they needed a blood test.

We had all arranged to meet up at New Dawn for practice, so after loading up my things I headed to pick up Crystal. She climbed in as soon as I pulled in front of Keith’s, her guitar case in hand. We got to New Dawn, and Becky told us to go ahead and set up on the portable stage she had set up inside to show the lights she sold. As we got set up, Mike came over and said he would be hooking us all up to the speakers and amps we would be using that weekend.

We spent the next five hours going over the songs again that we would be playing. And I noticed that a few of the customers even came over to listen, and Aunt Becky or the others that worked there were telling us we would be playing that weekend so feel free to come by on Saturday.

We were packing everything up, and I asked what we should wear. I saw Mike laugh, as well as the girls. Then Kris said “Well, you just come along in whatever you want, George. Crystal and I already got what we are wearing. My mom helped us picked it all out last night, and we have your outfit also.” I saw all of them smiling, even Becky. So I shrugged, and said I would be there. I was not sure if this was good or not, but if I did not like it I could pick something else the next time.

As Kris was getting a ride home from her dad, I soon had Crystal packed up again and was taking her home. But we were going through the Sepulveda Flood Control basin when she said she was not expected home until after ten, so we could go somewhere else first.

So I stopped and grabbed a pizza, and we headed home to eat. And I was not real surprised when after only two slices each she took my hand and asked if we could go to bed. I stood and guided her to my room, and realized I may have made a mistake. I had just taken off after finishing my shower that morning, and the bed was still unmade. Crystal stopped and looked at it, then at me after moving closer and taking a deep sniff.

“So, I take it you are seeing somebody else, George?” I slowly nodded, and said that she herself had told me it was only casual between us. She looked at my eyes, and nodded. “That’s true, and is all it really is. I just did not realize you had taken up with anybody else since your girlfriend dumped you. But I do need to ask, is it serious?”

“Naw, pretty much like us, really. In fact, in some ways I think it’s the reverse. She quite a bit older than me, and I finally realized that I think to her, I’m just a younger boy toy. We get together about once a month, always at her insistence.”

She nodded at me, then grinned and said she hoped I had enough left for her. I showed her I did as I pushed her onto the bed, then moved up and started kissing her as I removed her clothes. And not long afterwards I had her slide on top as she finally took me inside.

We alternated between watching each other and kissing as we fucked, and it was great as always. And when she came she actually sat up and arched her back, moaning how good it felt. And afterwards I held her ass and thrust up into her over and over until I came also.

But after relaxing a bit I saw we did not have enough time left for a second round so we got dressed and I took her home. When I got back I saw that the house was well lit, and once again about a half dozen cars were parked outside of it. Obviously they were filming something else, so I went on inside and after another shower went to bed.

The next day I did catch all my classes, and this time we were meeting again at my house. I was a bit surprised when I went to get Kris, and she was talking with Zoe. The two of them waved at each other and she gave me a wink as Kris got into the car, and soon we were at her house and with her keyboard loaded we drove to get Crystal.

Once at my place we were soon set up and practicing again. They asked me if I was excited for the next day, and I admitted I was. Kris was also, and also a bit nervous as it seems that other than performances for school this was the closest she had ever been to actually being part of a real band.

“Don’t worry about it Kris,” Crystal reassured her. “I have been playing with my dad since I was about ten. Just relax, have fun, and everything will be fine.”

We ran through most of the songs we planned on playing, and each of us sang at least a few of them. And I was not surprised that the girls had by far the best voices. We packed everything up in the back including my stuff, that way I would just have to get up and go in the morning.

After taking Crystal home, Kris asked if we could go somewhere for a bit as she was not expected home until 10. So with a grin I simply headed back home. And as had become my habit now, as she was in the bathroom I made sure the camera had a new tape inside and aimed at the bed. I had by now amassed quite a collection, with Shawna, Kelly, Crystal, Zoe, and now Kris.

I was laying there when she came in, and quickly joined me. And it was not long before we were down to our underwear, and I slipped her bra off. But this time as I was licking and sucking on her fat nipples I was easing her panties off. And Kris did not resist me at all. I continued to lick and suck her nipples, making slow circles out until I was licking the underside of her breast and she continued to run her fingers through my hair.

And they gripped just a bit as I kissed my way slowly down to her navel, sliding my tongue in and licking before moving back up. And I moved over her body, and felt Kris tighten up under me. I moved up a bit more and looked into her eyes, giving her a small smile.

“Relax, baby. I am not going to try and put it into you. I promise, I just want to feel more of you against me.” I felt her relax under me as we exchanged a few kisses, then I once again kissed my way down to her breasts. But this time after a few minutes I moved down more.

She slowly moaned my name as I moved past her navel this time, and was nuzzling her pubic hairs. And sliding my arms under her thighs I felt her knees rise as I settled in between them. Her hair was thin and black as night, and I took a look before I licked her lips. She was very wet, and gave the sexiest moan.

I was just starting to slide my tongue between her lips and her fingers were still running through my hair when I felt her pull my face up. I looked up at her, and she looked a bit nervous. “George, I’m sorry but I don’t think I’m ready to do that yet.”

I lightly kissed her clit which caused her to give a soft moan as she shuddered. “Ready for what? For me to do this to you, or to do it yourself?”

“Oh, I love having my pussy licked, but I’m not ready to do the same thing in return to be honest.”

I smiled at her, and kissed her clit again. “And I’m not asking for anything in return. I am doing this because I enjoy it, and I hope you enjoy it also. I’m not expecting anything, other than your pleasure.” And with that I took her clit into my mouth and sucked softly, letting my tongue caress her now hard little nub.”

Kris pulled my face in tighter, and moaned again. “Oh yes, I love this, I love my pussy being eaten. Eat me, eat me, George. Make me cum.” And for the next five or so minutes I did that, until her hips bucked hard and her thighs clamped on my head as she moaned over and over she was cumming. I tried to continue after a few moments, but she pushed on my head and said “Too much, too much, George.”

I moved up and we shared a long kiss, and I noticed as before she did not even mind my smearing her own wetness over her face as we did so. And finally she had me move onto my back and curled up against me, her hand caressing my chest.

But for several minutes I had been thinking about what she had said, and what it implied. She did not say she had never had somebody go down on her before. In fact, she said she loved it meaning I was likely not the first one to do that to her. However, she had also told me that she never let her boyfriend before do anything like that.

Finally I softly asked her if she had enjoyed that before, and she buried her face in my neck and nodded. “But you said your ex-boyfriend did not get all that far. Do I want to know who it was with?”

She looked into my eyes, and gave me a look. She cleared her throat, then licked her lips as she blushed. Then finally, she softly said that one of her girlfriends had done it for her recently. I have to admit, that certainly surprised me.

“But, I thought you told me you are not interested in girls.”

“Oh, I wasn’t. I’m still not, in fact. It was a one-time thing, and just kinda happened. I was spending the night with her, and she was telling me about the newest guy she hooked up with. It was hot, and when she described you going down on her, I found myself getting excited. And when I admitted that I had never experienced that, she offered to show me.”

Wow, so Kris had been with another girl. In fact, not just any girl but it was obviously Zoe! I could tell she had been trying to keep it vague, by saying it was “a guy the girl had hooked up with”. But then she blew it, saying the girl had described how I had gone down on her. And I could not think of any other girl I had done that to that Kris would have spent the night with other than Zoe.

“So Kris, was Zoe the same girl that you told me you had kissed before?”

She nodded, then suddenly jerked and pulled her upper body away from me, looking into my eye. “George, what makes you think it was Zoe?”

I chuckled, and pulled hard on her body, pulling her back against me. “Oh, when you said she had described how I had done it to her. Who else could it have been? I can’t think of any other girls I had gone down on that you would know enough to share something like that with. It’s rather obvious, and I hope you enjoyed it. Can I ask which of us were better?”

She relaxed a bit, realizing that she indeed had let that slip herself and I was not just fishing. “Well, both? I mean, both times it was fantastic, but also very different. With Zoe, it was a bit more, mechanical. Like she was trying to get me to cum as fast as she could. You, you seemed to savor it more. Zoe, she mostly just licked my clit, and rammed her fingers in and out of me. And when I finished cumming, she just stopped and moved up. You, you did not use your fingers at all, and slid your tongue into me, something she did not do. And you tried to keep going, but I was just too sensitive.”

I smiled and kissed her again softly and I felt her hand start to caress my chest again then lower down. And it did seem that she had liked my technique better, as I was doing it from wanting to please her. And Zoe, it was more like she just wanted sex. And maybe knowing forever after that she was the first person to go down on Kris.

We kissed a bit more when her hand wrapped around my cock, and started to stroke me. “George, are you sure you’re not upset I’m not going to do the same back?” I shook my head, and assured her I was fine. And she smiled at me and kissed me again, then looked down to watch her hand stroking me again.

And it was not long before I moaned I was getting close, then once again came in her hand. Kris grinned at me afterwards as she came back up and kissed me, then sighed. “God, I still can’t get over how that looks. I may try more someday, but I love even this.”

“Well, I do also. And if you are ever ready, feel free to try. But no pressure from me, honest.” She gave me another kiss, then I asked her to get me a washrag from the bathroom. And once I was cleaned up I went to the bathroom to wash my face, then let her take her turn as I got dressed. I turned off the camera just before she returned to the bedroom, and after a few more kisses I took her home.

The next morning I was up early, and after a shower and shaving I nuked an egg bagel and headed on over to New Dawn. I got there as Aunt Becky was unlocking the front door, and she had me bring in four boxes of doughnuts as she started the coffee.

She asked me if I was nervous when she handed me a cup, and I shook my head. “Remember, I was in a band back in Idaho. And have played off and on with Keith since I got here. To be honest, the only one I’m a bit worried about is Kris. She’s never really performed like this before.”

“Oh, I think she’ll be fine. She has played off and on with a few of the groups here over the years. In fact, she helped Critter once.”

“Critter, who’s he?”

Becky laughed, and shook her head. “He’s, unique. Has a bit of a rough and gravelly voice, but is an incredible guitar player. Last I heard he went to New Orleans and plays in a jazz band out there now. But he used to do a show here sometimes, and it was always fun. Jimmy Durante, Louis Armstrong, even Weird Al and Country Dick Montana.”

“OK, I know the first ones, but ‘Country Dick Montana’? You’re trying to pull my leg, right?”

Becky laughed, and went over to a computer at the desk and went online. And after a moment it started to play a song that kinda blew me away. It sounded a lot like Johnny Cash, with that “freight train” bass beat. And he had a real rough sounding voice, and the song was incredibly short, only about a minute and a half long. Talking about how he was a “Happy Boy”, then his dog got hit by a car and died. Then putting it in a drawer in his room, only to find it a month later and he laughed.

It was bizarre, it was strange, it was fantastic. I had her play it two more times, and during the third Keith and Crystal arrived. I was having her start it a fourth time when Keith laughed.

“What Becky, trying to corrupt the boy?” They both laughed, and I asked why I had never heard of him before.

“Oh, Dan died about ten years ago now. I met him several times, even jammed with him a time or two. He was in the San Diego punk scene, and was a heavy drinker. His style was unique though, kind of ‘Western Punk’. Becky, can you play ‘California Kid’?”

Becky laughed, and said she could. “But guys, you ain’t playing that one on stage no matter what.” And that one was even different, with an almost Surf Rock beat, but the same guy singing. And it was kind of like a classic “Cowboy song”, with the singer coming into a bar after a cattle drive. Then after getting a drink grabbing a prostitute and dragging her upstairs by her lip. And right as they are about to have sex, her boyfriend come in and he blows the guy away with his pistol.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.