Country Boy in the City - Cover

Country Boy in the City

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 22

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This picks up almost a decade after "Country Boy, City Girl" ends. George Culver has decided that he has had enough of the hypocrites and prigs in Idaho, and moves to Los Angeles to attend college. Away from his older brother who he has problems with, determined to become his own man in his own way. And not a carbon copy as many expect him to become. Note: Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Historical   School   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Geeks   Prostitution  

On Friday after class I called Keith, and told him I wanted his opinion of a pair of speakers I wanted to get. Thankfully he said he thought that was a good idea and said he would be there with Crystal at around one. I then drove to see Becky. After we hugged I asked her if she could do me a favor, and she raised her eyebrow and nodded.

I pulled the score I had finished of “Night Moves”, and she looked it over. She smiled at me and said it looks like I had made some changes to the one Keith had done years earlier. “Yeah, it is mostly his, but I made some more changes. Mostly I made the second half faster, and made it more of a rock song than a ballad.”

She nodded, and went over to one of the keyboards on display and fired it up. After setting the main bank to piano and another to guitar she was playing through it, and said it was pretty good. “So let me guess, you want this also?”

“If you can, can you do it by tomorrow?”

She smiled and led me to an office near the printers. She had five of them now, and I saw a gal around thirty behind a computer there. “Joyce, we got a rush here. Look under Keith’s folder, find his version of ‘Night Moves’, and use that and make any changes needed. Save it under ‘George Culver’. How long will it take?”

She pulled up the original, and started to compare the two. And when she was done she just smiled. “Oh, call it an hour. The changes really are minimal, how many copies do you need?”

I said I needed four of them, and Becky laughed and said six copies. “I want one, and I’ll also send one to your mom. George, want the usual deal? I sell fifty copies in exchange for the work printing this?” I said that was fine, and she said she would have it ready tomorrow. And she laughed when I asked if she could just print the four I wanted with the other scores I had arranged and she said not a problem.

After another six hours with Harve on Saturday, I drove over to New Dawn. I gave Kris a hug, then together we went to see Becky. She handed me the scores already bound and I handed one to Kris. She grinned and soon the two of us were upstairs and practicing them. And at just before one we headed downstairs.

About a half-hour later Keith and Crystal came in, and we all shared hugs before they went upstairs with us. And I handed each of them a score book, and Keith laughed when he saw what it was. And his eyebrow raised when I told him my idea.

“George, I kinda like it, but count me out. But tell you what, just have Crystal here do the lead guitar and you should be great. If I’m part of this, you all will be looking to me for direction and I don’t wanna do that with yet another band. I’ll help you out all you want, but I just wanna be an advisor. Is that alright?”

We all said it was, and soon Crystal had grabbed one of the rental guitars and an amp and the three of us were upstairs running through them. We were on the second run-through when Keith and Becky came in. Becky said they had been listening and said we sounded pretty good. Crystal laughed and said she had played with Kris before, but it had been a while. I was then taken aback when Becky asked if we could play the next week. I was a bit surprised, and both girls were actually excited. “Aunt Becky, are you sure?” Kris asked.

“Oh yes, in fact I normally only book a week in advance, and nobody has asked for next Saturday yet. Remember, it pays nothing but you get to keep all the tips. But what should we call you?”

Well, the girls started tossing different names back and forth. “Crystal Meth” was quickly voted down, as was “George, Crystal, and Kristen”. Becky said it was too much like “Dino, Desi and Billy”, whoever they were.

We would play another song, then talk about names some more. Kris suggested “Why Can’t We Be Friends”, but Crystal said it did not sound right as a name. But Becky went downstairs and came back with a copy of the song. We played through it, and I decided to have a bit of fun and make my voice very rough sounding. And they all thought it sounded great.

I then remembered an old movie I saw on TV a week before, and suggested “Slaughterhouse Three”. They all thought of that, and Keith laughed. “What, after ‘Slaughterhouse Five’?”

“Yeah, it was kinda strange. This guy during the War, that said he could travel through time. It was weird, and the name kinda stuck with me because during the war they were POWs and their jail used to be a slaughterhouse. And as there are three of us, Slaughterhouse Three.”

They all thought it was interesting, and Keith said he would see if he could find the movie. I looked through the music that Becky had brought up, and it was a group called “War”. We flipped through it, and picked out a few others we could do.

We played until almost six, when Becky came up and said she needed to kick us out. We all made arrangements to return on Monday and Thursday, and again on Friday night. And Becky handed us about twenty sets of sheet music, saying it was some things she thought we could do.

I went through the music, and some of them were good. Older songs, but ones that with a few changes would fit our style perfectly. I called both girls on Sunday and let them listen as I tried a few variations, and after one to Kris she suggested we get together that evening. I went to pick her up, and was not surprised when she brought her own keyboard.

And when we got to my place and she opened the case, even I was impressed. The Korg T3 was an older model, actually about as old as she was. It however was a top of the line synth when it was new. Even having a hard drive and disk drive inside to make it easy to load, save, and transfer samples.

Soon we were both set up and I hooked us both into my mixer and we were playing away. We went through several songs, and some surprised her.

“Jessica, that’s the Allman Brothers, right? Country?”

“Yep, although to be honest it is more ‘Southern Rock’ with a lot of influence from jazz. We played it all the time in Idaho, and for synth players like us it’s a great song. Plus I can’t sing really, it’s an instrumental so for me it works great.”

Kris then told me to try and follow along, and started playing a song that was familiar with a lot of great riffs. And it was only when she started singing that I realized I knew it. “Crackerbox Palace”, but I could not remember who it was that sang it. Just that he was one of the Beatles.

And it really sounded good with her singing it, and I realized that it was a great song that could be sung by a guy or a girl. I looked through the books that Becky had given us, but it was not in them. I quickly got on the computer, and was able to find a copy that also included the guitar chords. I called Keith, but he said that Crystal had already gone home. But thankfully he had a copy of the music himself, and would go and run it over to her.

“In fact, the book has some others that would probably work. A lot of them you could probably do because they are in your vocal range, plus a lot of his works could easily be changed to a female singer.” He then suggested a few others by former Beatles before we hung up. Kris continued to go through the songs in the book as I went to the office and put on my headphones.

I went online and found some of the songs he suggested, and one of them actually had me cracking up. Kris heard me laughing and came over to see what was so funny. She sat in my lap as I removed the headphones and started the song again. It was called “The No-No Song”, by Ringo Starr. And it was hilarious, about a guy who meets people that keep offering him drugs and alcohol. And his response that he did not do them anymore because of how they made him feel afterwards.

She laughed along with it, and asked if we could do it. “I mean, my mom would flip if we actually did a drug song, but he is saying no so this should be fine.” We went out and neither of us could stop laughing. We decided that we would place it right before our break, as that would be a fun song to end a set with.

Finally we took a break and I cooked some burritos in the microwave. We sat in the living room and talked as we ate, and I was not real surprised when after we finished eating Kris moved right against me and licked her lips. We started kissing, and after about fifteen minutes we moved to my bedroom and get more comfortable.

In the fading light coming in through the window I saw her remove her blouse, and I joined her as we both stripped until we slipped into my bed in our underwear and panties. And before long I had her panties off and was using my fingers to show her that the first orgasms I gave her were not a fluke.

And after she regained her breath, I felt her hand move down my belly and grasp my cock through my underwear. Which were soon on the floor as she watched her hand moving up and down my cock in the soft twilight filtering in through the drapes. She asked if it was alright, and I told her it felt great. She was alternating her grip and movement, and it did feel nice. But after about five minutes I urged her to grip me tighter and to move her hand a bit faster.

Kris had a huge grin on her face as she jacked me off, and marveled at what leaked out of the tip. And she sensed when I needed her to move faster, and soon I could tell her arm was getting tired so stopped holding back. She gave a soft sigh when I groaned, then a startled gasp as I started to cum. I moved my hand down and grabbed her wrist, saying “Slower, gently” as my climax ended.

It had felt great, and she was looking down with a bit of awe on her face. She told me she had no idea, and I grinned. “Well, it’s like with you. At the peak slower and gentle is best. But before then, you can be almost rough and I won’t mind.”

“I guess so, I just had no idea it came out so forcefully. That was so cool!” She continued to stroke and caress my cock gently, then sighed again. “In fact, I can hardly believe it is the same now! It was so hard and long at first, and now so small and soft.”

I smiled and bent down as I used my fingers and tilted her head up and gave her a kiss. And I softly said “Trust me, want to keep a boyfriend in the future? Don’t try to imply they are small.”

She shook her head and laughed. “Oh, I’m not! I admit, the first time I saw and held you, it was almost frightening. Even now, I can’t imagine something so large actually going inside of me.”

“Oh, it would. And in the same way I grow, you stretch down there. After all, kids come out the same opening. And they are much larger than I am.” She admitted that was true, but I noticed she never stopped playing with my cock.

But it was getting late, and after some more kisses and caresses we finally got dressed again. And after some more burritos I loaded up her keyboard and headed home. And Kris promised to keep practicing and look for any other songs we could do.

On Monday when school ended I drove over to get Kris, and also Crystal. We set up in my living room, and after spending some time playing with the mixer we finally had things at the level we wanted. The first song we hit was the George Harrison one, and it did come off pretty good. And after doing it twice we moved on to the Ringo Starr one.

We even improvised a bit, as Crystal mimed taking a puff of a joint when I sang about the guy from Columbia, and passed it off to me, then snorting coke at the line about that. Kris actually laughed out loud when we did that, and said we had to do that when we performed it. And Crystal loved how Kris sang “Crackerbox Palace” and “Breath Away from Heaven”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.