Country Boy in the City - Cover

Country Boy in the City

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 21

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This picks up almost a decade after "Country Boy, City Girl" ends. George Culver has decided that he has had enough of the hypocrites and prigs in Idaho, and moves to Los Angeles to attend college. Away from his older brother who he has problems with, determined to become his own man in his own way. And not a carbon copy as many expect him to become. Note: Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Historical   School   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Geeks   Prostitution  

Each week we had to show our logbooks if we had one to the head instructor, and she smiled when she saw mine. She looked through the entries, and nodded. “So you already have cross-country time logged, that’s good. Try to get some more take-offs and landings, once you get that nailed down you will be well on your way to getting your license. In fact, since the plane you use is at Van Nuys, I would suggest you try and fly to Fox Field. That is near Lancaster, and is not heavily used. You could fly up there, then do a lot of full stop landings and take-offs in a day.”

I wrote this down, and said I would ask about that this weekend. “And if you do the flight to and from Van Nuys, those will also count as cross-country time. You said you are going commercial, right?”

“Yes Ma’am. I figure I can work for my brother’s company sometimes, or save up and buy my own like how he started. Just small charters, and it might help me get some business as a lawyer also, as potential customers would know I have experience in that also.”

I called Harve when I got home, but he told me he had drill that weekend with the National Guard. “But call Tina, I think she has a charter that weekend.” I gave her a call, and sure enough she did.

In fact, she had two of them. The first from Las Vegas to Jackson Hole, then another from Boise to Seattle. “Well, if you want you will have to meet me in Vegas. I will call Pete and see if he can give me permission to take you back to Vegas on Sunday. But in case he can’t, we will have to get you a flight from Seattle to Vegas.”

Pete called me about an hour later and we talked it over. “George, you are really taking this seriously, aren’t you?”

“Yep, I figure it can be a good source of income while I am in school. Plus it can come in handy as I am thinking that might be a good field to look into going into practice for when I pass the bar.”

“Welp, how about this. I will have her figure out the fuel and time for the Seattle to Pocatello leg, and for the same trip going to Vegas on the way. You just pay the difference. That will make it a lot less than if you were to pay for that directly, and lets us handle the deadhead with a bit of a profit.”

I told him that was fine, and he said to be at the terminal at seven Friday morning. I was hanging out at home when my phone rang. I was a bit surprised that it was Zoe, and we talked for about twenty minutes. And then she said in a coy voice “I told my parents I was hanging out with some friends tonight. Wanna come by and pick me up after school?”

I grinned and told her I would do that, and she said to meet her at the arcade again. I got my place cleaned up, and took some of the frozen hamburger out and put it on the iron skillet to thaw. That was something my mom had showed me. Cast iron was not only great for cooking, it would also thaw things really fast.

My dad being the geek he was explained that it worked as a “heat sink” and pulled it away faster than those devices sold on TV. But I did not care about how it did it, just that it would thaw things quickly. And right before I headed to get her, I decided I wanted a memory. So I hooked up the video camera and aimed it at the bed. I covered the red light with a piece of electrical tape, and hid it inside some shirts I placed on top of my dresser. Thankfully there was a remote with it so I set that on the box I used as a nightstand.

I got to the arcade and saw Zoe there at the front smiling at me. She almost skipped over to the truck, and gave me a kiss once she got in. Soon we were driving to my place, and I had my hand resting on her knee for most of the drive. And I felt my cock really get hard when she said she had missed me, and that we had until she had to be home at nine to get to know each other again.

Once at my place neither of us wasted any time. I was removing my clothes as she went to use the bathroom, and I turned on the camera. And when she returned naked we both fell onto the bed. And she sounded so fucking sexy when she gave out a moan as I slid my cock into her. I could still hardly believe how tight her cunt was, and it felt amazing fucking her and having her cum under me. And even better when I came inside of her.

I threw on my pants and she wore my robe as I cooked the hamburgers, and with those and chips we were soon eating and relaxing. And Zoe was also teasing, as she kept flashing me glimpses of her titties and pussy as we ate.

When we got back into the bedroom, I had her get on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed, and she actually whimpered when I slid into her doggie style. I asked her if she was alright, and she said I felt even bigger in her this way. Her ass was amazingly tight and I alternated between caressing it and holding her hips to give it to her even faster.

Finally she gave the sexiest little whine and whispered “I’m cumming” as she did, her arms giving out and her chest collapsing onto the bed. Finally she moaned and told me to stop, she was getting sore. I said I was almost there, but with a whine she moved up the bed and pulled herself off of me.

“Here, lie down, I can’t take any more though.” I laid on the bed, and she soon was jacking me off in her hand. Right before I came she moved down and I came in her mouth, and she gave this little shudder and got up and dashed to the bathroom. She came back in a few minutes later, and I knew that she had spit my cum into the toilet. Not that it mattered, I still came.

The next day I mostly hung around the house, and worked on some music, then after making sure everything was packed up got on the highway to Vegas. It was a dull boring trip, but soon I was pulling into a motel not far from the airport.

I was there bright and early, and already checked the weather report and was having a cup of coffee when Tina walked in. She got a cup as I handed her the printout of the report and she read through it. “Good work, George. OK, should be a good flight so let’s store your things and get started.” We walked to the flight line and I was surprised to see it was the Bonanza this time. We did the preflight, and after another cup of coffee the passengers arrived. We soon had the bags loaded and everybody was aboard, and as she worked the radio she told me to taxi us to position. “George, I got it” she said, then we were in the air.

It was an easy flight, and after dropping them off she had me take off and we flew to Pocatello. Where I landed once again, and I saw Grace waiting for me. She gave me a hug, and after helping Tina fuel up she waved and said she would see me the next morning.

“Good job today, George. Be here at eight, that will be a repeat. Have a good night.”

Grace was all excited about having her license, and I realized she was growing up. As well as out, my little sister was a hottie. However, I could sense something was wrong and asked her about it on the drive.

Seems that Xavier had been pushing her for more, and she was getting tired of telling him no. I sighed in my head, and remembering our fight the last time told her that she had to decide what she wanted and stick to that. “But if he can’t accept no, it might be time to move on.”

“I know, but I don’t wanna. I really like him, but it is getting to be too much.”

I asked her if she wanted me to have a talk with him, and she yelled “No!” Then taking a breath, she said she would work it out, somehow. I met dad at home and put my things in my room as we talked. He was glad I was back at a full schedule, and was surprised I was flying with Tina.

“Well, I need a lot of hours before I can get my license, and this is free hours basically. Plus I am getting experience in several different planes. How about you, why have you never taken it up?”

He laughed and shook his head. “Thanks, but not my thing. I have flown a bit, but have no real interest. Plus I’m a bit old to be taking it up. But if I need to go somewhere, I have Pete and soon you to chauffer me around I guess.”

I turned on my phone which I always had off when flying, and saw I had a voice mail. I checked it, and it was Kris asking me to call her back. I called her, and after a few minutes asked if we could meet the next day at New Dawn.

“Sorry, but how about next weekend?”

“What, you got a hot date or something, George?”

I laughed, and I think it surprised her when I said I was up in Pocatello. “Wait, you’re up in Idaho? I just saw you, what are you doing up there? It’s not a holiday.”

I explained I had been taking flight lessons, and for hours I had been exchanging my time for helping Pete with some charters. “They pay me a little, and it saves me a lot of money as paying to rent a plane and an instructor are expensive.” She said that made sense, and that she really wanted to see me soon. I told her I would see her the next weekend.

As we were having dinner, I asked where Pete and Mandy were. And I was a bit surprised when mom laughed and said they were in San Diego. “Pete and Mandy took off last night, they are there to meet the ship.”

“Ship, what ship?”

They both laughed, and it seems that the Lockheed arrived on a ship that day. From there it was being taken to a guy that specialized in restoring old airplanes. “They decided on a full top-down restoration. Completely new avionics, and the interior is being restored to a military type configuration. With canvas seats along the sides in the back, that can be folded out of the way so it can haul cargo.”

“Wow, that must be costing them a bundle!” I said, and they both nodded. “Oh, it is. But the company agreed that is the best call. They are lacking a plane for cargo since they decided to keep the DC-3 as a passenger plane.”

We hung out and chatted, and thankfully nobody asked me how school was doing or that I had obviously skipped a few classes for this trip. But I knew I would make them up no problem.

The next day mom drove me to the airport, and I was having coffee when I was told my flight was arriving. It was Tina again in the Bonanza, and after the usual and inspection she had me take off. And I did the entire flight to Boise, which was easy. Quite literally follow the I-84 all the way, and I even did the landing. Then the repeat as she took off as we had passengers, and I flew to near Seattle before she took over and landed us at Boeing Field.

Once the passengers were away we went into the terminal where I treated her to lunch, then after more fuel she had me take off on the flight to Las Vegas. With us reversing the trip first and flying to Boise for more fuel before continuing to Vegas. And she complemented me on the final two takeoffs and landings as I was pulling out my bags.

And after I shook her hand, I was surprised she had put some money in mine. “There, your split of the tips.” I thanked her again and just shoved it into my pocket. I checked once I was in my car, $250. Well, that was almost enough to pay for what the trip to Vegas cost me, but it was still worth it. I got a lot more experience, and a hell of a lot of cross-country hours.

The instructor was surprised when I showed her the log the next week, and said that still did not replace hours with an instructor. I told her I knew that, other than the hours with Harve. But it would help a lot in reducing the number of hours I would need to pay for instruction. “Plus don’t forget I plan on getting a commercial license also, this is already counting in hours for cross-country.”

“You know, if you do this just once a month you should have the hours for that before the end of the year. You are lucky, in that your brother owns a charter service. What are your plans after you get your license?”

We talked a bit, and she suggested I go for Instrument Flight first, then go for twin engine. “IFR is almost required for commercial, as you can’t have passengers land somewhere else just because of poor visibility. You don’t need IFR to have a commercial license, but it will be hard to get hired if you don’t. At least, unless your brother owns the airline.” We both laughed, and I said that would be my next one.

I had arranged four hours with Harve Saturday morning, and he said I had improved a lot since the last time. I even took off and landed at Whiteman Field, and he gave me some other pointers and I did it a second time. In the end, I did it six times, each coming to a full stop before taking off again.

And after grabbing a burger on the way I was pulling in at New Dawn an hour later. Mike waved at me when he saw me come in and told me to go upstairs. I could hear Kris playing in the conference room, and I knocked when she finished a song. I went inside and she gave me a hug, then looked at me for a moment. “George, can we take a walk?” she softly asked, and I nodded.

“I was nervous when we got here, and you were not here. And I admit, I was getting a bit more anxious as lunch came and went.”

“I’m sorry, but I had flying lessons scheduled for today. I should have told you, but I admit I was surprised when you called me, and I forgot to tell you when I would get there.”

“That’s alright, you’re here now. I gotta ask, what’s up with Zoe?”

I stopped walking, and when she noticed I quickly caught up. “Well, I just kinda met her at her party. You should know, you were there also.”

She nodded, and looked right into my eyes. “Yes, I know I was there. But what I did not expect was you picking her up at the arcade last week. Yes, I was there. I had actually walked there with her after school, and she said she had to leave a bit later and I was curious. So I stood inside to see what she was doing. But what I did not expect was to see her climbing into your car and giving you a kiss. George, are you and Zoe together?”

I thought fast, and shook my head. “No, not really. We get together every few weeks, but that’s it. Why, has she said something?”

She shook her head, and said she had said nothing to her. “Zoe and I have been friends for ages. But she keeps things like that quiet, as she is not allowed to date until she is sixteen.”

That time I did stop. “Wait, sixteen? What do you mean, Kris?”

She turned and grabbed my arm so we could continue walking. She looked at my face, and shook her head. “Oh shit, oh wow. George, how old do you think she is?”

“Well, I thought she was eighteen. We were flirting after I packed everything up, and I teased her about her birthday spankings. I asked her if it was eighteen and, shit, she did not actually admit it was eighteen. Oh fuck, how old is she, Kris?”

She sighed and shook her head. “George, you were DJing at her quinceañera celebration. She’s fifteen.”

And as it sank in I leaned against the front of a store we were passing and hung my head. What the fuck, she was only fifteen? I had been fucking a fifteen year old girl? And then it sank in, I had fingered the shit out of her and she had blown me when she was only fourteen!

“Kris, honestly I had no idea. Honest! I thought she was eighteen, I really did!” I almost shouted the last, and she again grabbed my arm and urged me to keep walking.

“I can tell by your face you’re telling the truth. Well, it’s not like she was a virgin and you popped her cherry. I know she started doing it at thirteen. And she hinted at the party that she wanted to get to know you a bit more, and I knew what she meant by that. But I did not think she would actually get you. So tell me, how was it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.