Country Boy in the City - Cover

Country Boy in the City

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 20

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This picks up almost a decade after "Country Boy, City Girl" ends. George Culver has decided that he has had enough of the hypocrites and prigs in Idaho, and moves to Los Angeles to attend college. Away from his older brother who he has problems with, determined to become his own man in his own way. And not a carbon copy as many expect him to become. Note: Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Historical   School   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Geeks   Prostitution  

On Wednesday before class I opened the gallon sized can of chili, added in the cheese and turned it on before I went to class. And several hours when I got back, I stirred it and the cheese had melted just right. I poured some into a bowl and tried it, and it was actually pretty good.

And it was a fun game, that broke up at just after ten. We talked it over, and decided that the first game of the month would be held here at my place instead of the game store. And Kelly offered to bring the snacks for the next game.

A couple of us remained and sat in my living room and chatted as we each had a beer and finished the chips and chili cheese dip. Kelly finally asked why Shawna was not there, and I admitted we had broken up. “She said she just did not feel right playing as I was still in the group. I offered to leave, but she said she knew of another that she could join.”

She reached over and held my hand and said she was sorry. The other two said the same thing, Ashley saying she had liked playing with her. “Now it’s just Kelly and me, you guys have us badly outnumbered again.”

We all laughed, and her boyfriend said that more girls would be nice as I was not as nice to look at as Shawna had been. And she smacked his arm, but said she liked looking at me so that was not a problem with her.

And after they left Kelly went to use the bathroom as I got another beer and sat in the living room. I expected her to leave soon, and was a bit surprised when she sat right next to me on the loveseat with a beer of her own.

She asked me what had happened between us, and I admitted she was not happy with my having to drop classes taking classes at a Community College instead. She drank her beer and nodded, and said she understood as that seemed important to her. “So, it was not like a real fight or anything?”

“Naw, I just let her down I guess, and she said she needs to spend more time studying as her grades were starting to slip a bit also.”

“That’s too bad, I thought you two were a great couple.” I said I thought so also, but it apparently was over. We sat and chatted, and after another beer she admitted that she had been wondering how adventuresome she was.

I actually laughed, as this did not really surprise me. More than once it had seemed she was checking Shawna out, and even Ashley a time or two. Kelly was a bit older, somewhere in her mid to late twenties, and I had suspected she might be a dyke. Her short blonde hair was almost in a boyish style, and if not for her obvious boobs she might have even been able to pass herself off as a boy. I just grinned at her and said as far as I knew, Shawna was not into women. “But I’m available, too bad I’m a guy.”

She looked me up and down and grinned, and said that was a good thing in her eyes. I stopped raising the beer in hand to my mouth and looked at her, and she nodded. “If she was, I was thinking of trying you both on, if I could. You see, I’ve never been with a black girl before, and she was not only funny, she was sexy too. In her own kind of way. Kind of like a black Meg Ryan.”

“What, both of us?” I said, and she smiled at me and nodded.

“What, you thought I was a lesbian? No, I like guys, and I like girls. But I kind of had a fantasy that with her I could check off two boxes at the same time. Both get it on with a black girl, and also with a guy and girl at the same time.”

I shook my head. “Sorry, but all you are left with is me.”

And I was surprised when she turned and kissed me, then said that might not be a bad thing. And once again I was a bit stunned as this gal about eight years older than I was took my hand and led me to my bedroom.

I was glad that the clinic had given me several packages of condoms when I was there, as I used three of them that night. Kelly was wild, vocal, and loved giving me orders. And I had no problem in following them as she ordered me to fuck her harder, and we were both well worn out when we finally went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up as she headed to the bathroom, and was amazed at the night before. I had scratches on my arms, and it had been amazing. Being between her thighs was a real experience, especially when she bent her legs up so her knees were at her chest and held them there with her hands. She even had me hunch back so I was sitting on my heels and stick it to her that way. And looking down, I could really see my cock sliding in and out of her.

When she came back I was not sure what would happen, but soon she had rolled on another rubber and I was fucking her hard and fast again. And when I finally came, I rolled off and we both were sprawled in the bed. After she caught her breath again she rolled over and gave me a kiss, saying that had been awesome.

Then she just got dressed, saying she had to be at work by noon. And with another kiss she was heading out the door. I went back to bed and laid there, too late for me to catch my classes now. And I understood maybe what Pete had been experiencing. And actually, it was not all that bad. I missed Shawna, but had gotten to bone both Crystal and Kelly, so that was not bad at all.

And both of them had made it clear to me that we were not “couples” in any way. Just occasional fuck buddies. And we might get it on again in the future, but then again we might not. And I decided I could live with that. At least until I found a new girlfriend, I would not have to suffer not having any pussy.

After a shower I did go ahead and head to school. I only missed my first class, but stopped in to get the assignment form the professor. I told him I had not been feeling well, and he went ahead and gave me the assignment and said he would only put me down as arriving late.

I had been calling Harve the last two weeks, but could only leave him voice mails. I finally called Pete, and he sighed. “Harve’s in Qatar, George. He won’t be back until next month. I got a guy there taking his place, but he’s not rated as an instructor. But hold on, I got an idea. I’ll call you back.”

And I was a bit surprised when Tina called me about an hour later. Seems she was down there for a charter and I was welcome to go along. “It’s outta Compton, and it’s a simple two night in the Bonanza. We leave Friday evening, return on Sunday morning. If you want to come along, you’re welcome.” I told her I would do it, and she then told me what to do.

So on Friday I was waiting for her at Van Nuys again, in a pair of black trousers and a white long sleeve shirt. She smiled and nodded when she saw me, and said that woould do. I once again did the pre-flight with her and soon we were waiting for clearance to take off.

“Now this is a professional job, three passengers and what I say goes. They are flying up there for a concert, and we are just the drivers. Do not talk to them unless they talk to you first, and be polite and cheerful. I will do all the take-offs and landings, but you can take control once we are headed north.”

I told her I would, and soon we were landing in Compton. It was a small airport not far from LAX, and soon we had met the passengers and all of their luggage was stowed. I knew who they were, he was a singer in a band I knew of and she was a bit actress in B grade titty and ass pictures. I was not sure who the other guy was, but I think he was a flunkie. Or maybe a bodyguard. None of them talked to us other than to ask for when we would arrive.

And it was cool, as I had another five hours to put into my log, in another airplane. Once we landed I got their luggage out and carried it to the terminal as Tina did the inspection and tied down the plane. And I was walking towards her when I saw her coming towards me. She tossed me my duffel and said we already had rooms for the night.

We got into a taxi outside the terminal, and I thanked her again for letting me come along. “Oh George, it’s fine. In fact, this is good for you also. I talked to your teacher last week.” I was surprised by that, and she nodded. “They were wondering if what you had said was true, and I said it was. That you did fly most of the trip to Idaho, and I let you land with my hands on the controls in case you needed help. She said that was fine, and that you could still do that, but asked me to wait until she thought you were ready before trying that again.”

I was a bit surprised when we pulled into a Hilton that overlooked the bay and the Bay Bridge. “OK, this is where we’re staying.” She told me, and I followed her inside. Soon we had the cards for our rooms, and Tina pulled me to the side.

“OK, this is your brief lecture. We are staying here. If you drink, no alcohol after ten on Saturday night. Go ahead and use the laundry service to launder your shirt and slacks, charge it to the room. Your time is now your own, and they have a breakfast buffet in the morning. On Sunday morning meet me there at eight, dressed and with your bag, after we eat we are returning to the airport.”

I asked her what there was to do around here, and she laughed. ““Well, there are a few malls nearby, and a theater. The BART station is a taxi ride away, about five dollars. That can take you into San Francisco if you want to go there. There are a lot of clubs in Frisco, you can walk to some of them, just ask somebody how to find Broadway if you want a strip club.”

I laughed, and headed up. I put my clothes in a bag, and called to the front desk and they said somebody will come by to pick them up and to put them in the hallway. And after a shower I was lounging in my underwear, and was actually wishing I had a laptop.

It was just getting dark when I headed down and caught a taxi to the station. One of the locals told me to get off at the Montgomery Street station, and when I got back to the street level, I was in San Francisco. I had grabbed a map in the lobby of the hotel, and could see Chinatown not far away. So I walked up the hill a couple of blocks, and it was like another world.

The street was very narrow, and it even smelled different. Night was just falling, and everything was lit up with a lot of neon, and most of the signs were in Chinese. I finally stopped at one of the places and got dinner, then walked around a bit more. I was soon down on Broadway, and indeed there were several strip clubs there

Garden of Eden, Condor, Big Al’s, there were a bunch of them right next to each other. I went ahead and went into Garden of Eden, and there was a $5 charge just to get in. I got a soda and sat down, and admired the gal on the stage. She was maybe thirty, but looked good. Her boobs were big, but by her small dark strip of pubic hair I knew she was not a real blonde.

A short time after I sat down a gal came up and asked if I wanted a VIP dance. She looked alright, if closer to thirty than twenty. And when I asked her how much, I blinked when she said thirty dollars. I quickly passed, and it seemed like every ten minutes some other gal was coming up and asking the same thing.

I finished my drink, and quickly left. It was fully dark outside, and I wandered around a bit, even going into a porn shop. They had these small booths where I went inside, and there was a window with blinds drawn over them. I put five dollars into a bill reader, and the blinds opened. And on the other side was a naked woman. She was unquestionably in her thirties if not older, and looked completely bored. And I saw there were five other windows, only one other open. I think the window was barely open for three minutes before it closed again.

I decided to hell with it, and headed on back to the hotel. There were no taxis at the station, so just walked the mile or so back once I was back in Hayward.

I met Tina at breakfast, and told her I had spent the evening in San Francisco, and it was not quite what I had thought. She admitted that was her thought also, although her first time here she had rented a car.

“But after doing that once, there was nothing else I really wanted to see.” I said I understood that, and spent most of the rest of the stay in the room watching TV.

The trip back was pretty much the same as the trip there, and I was surprised when after helping take the luggage to the terminal in Compton, the guy handed me $100. This Tina had not told me about, so I just thanked him and hoped they had a good flight.

When I got back to Tina I tried to hand her the money, and she laughed. “Oh, he tipped me on the way here, the same amount. I was going to split it with you when we got back, so just go ahead and keep that.” I asked if that was normal, and she nodded. “He tipped a lot better than most, but most people we fly around give us at least something. I have also gotten basketball tickets, and concert tickets a few times.”

Wow, perks I never knew about. Not bad at all. Tina told me she would be in touch if she had any other trips like this, and soon I was heading back home. And I was wondering if maybe I should consider another line of work.

I took a few bong hits and relaxed in the tub, considering the weekend. Yes, fifty dollars each way was not much, but I also know that Tina was making one hell of an income. She told me on the way back she was looking forward to picking up her new truck. A heavy duty Chevy 2500 with all the works. I knew without even looking that had to be close to $50,000.

Not the lawyer kinds of money I had originally thought, but still pretty good. I could do school part time, and take a few more years but still get my law degree and fly also. And weekends in different cities, that seemed great.

It was just before the second game at my place, and Harve gave me a call. He was back from Qatar, and said he would be available the next weekend. I told him that was perfect, and we arranged to meet up at the airport at 8 in the morning.

The game was a lot of fun, and over the last few weeks Kelly’s ranger was indeed flirting with me more and more. And a couple of times during the game I felt her foot rub against my leg. And the last of the others had barely left when we were kissing as we moved into the bedroom. And like before, Kelly wasted no time in pulling off her own clothes and my own, and started sucking my cock as soon as she got me onto the bed.

But not for very long, just enough to make sure my cock was fully hard before slipping on the rubber and impaling herself on it. She set a hard and fast pace, and I squeezed her breasts as she did so, loving how they felt in my hands as I was enjoying the sensations of my cock in her cunt.

This time however almost as soon as she caught her breath from our fast fucking, she gave me a kiss then started to get dressed. I asked her where she was going, and she said she had to open the store the next day. “And if I do not leave now, I might be late tomorrow and I can’t have that. But thanks, George. That was just what I needed.” And I threw on a pair of shorts and walked her to her car.

Well, if all she wanted was a fast fuck before going home once a month, who was I to complain? I got my rocks off also, so we both got what we needed it seems.

I was at the airport bright and early Saturday morning, and saw that Harve was still waiting for me. But right after greeting him he nodded as I was in black slacks and a white shirt. And the first thing I did after greeting him was check the weather and the forecast for the day.

We were doing the preflight, and this time he handed me the clipboard with the checklist and he watched me as I did it. And when he took off, he had me keep my hands on the wheel and feet on the rudder so I could get a feel for what he was doing. Then once we were at a comfortable altitude he had me take over, continuing the climb he had us doing.

He asked me about my Frisco trip, and I said it had been amazing. Not so much the city, but the flight up and back. “Yeah, I get those several times a month. But most of the time it is a straight round trip. Somebody needs to go up to San Jose for a meeting and does not want to spend all day flying commercial. I fly them up, no need to mess around with TSA like for a commercial flight. Then I just hang out in the pilot’s lounge until they let me know they are ready to return.”

I asked him what the lounge was like, and he laughed. “Oh, that depends on the airport. Sometimes it is really nice, like an upscale businessman’s club. Other times, just a large room with coffee and doughnuts. Depends on the airport, really.”

He gave me some more pointers, and he asked me where we were. I noticed he had not turned on the GPS, but I had been following on the chart so I had a good idea. I told him around five to ten miles north of Lancaster, and we were over the California 14 freeway. He smiled at me and after telling me to start a turn to the west he got on the radio. And ten minutes later with my hands once again on the controls he pulled us in for a landing at Mojave Airport.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.