Country Boy in the City - Cover

Country Boy in the City

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This picks up almost a decade after "Country Boy, City Girl" ends. George Culver has decided that he has had enough of the hypocrites and prigs in Idaho, and moves to Los Angeles to attend college. Away from his older brother who he has problems with, determined to become his own man in his own way. And not a carbon copy as many expect him to become. Note: Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Historical   School   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Geeks   Prostitution  

On Sunday I went ahead and went to see Keith, as Shawna and I had smoked the last of my grass the night before. He welcomed me in and we talked about the convention. I asked him if my brother was like that when they first met, and he shook his head.

“Oh, Pete always was much less restrained back then. Oh, the same sense of humor, but more spontaneous.” He gave me some examples, like how he would suddenly just get it in his mind to do something, then just go and do it. And I asked him what might have changed him.

“Well, I’m sure part of it was Linda. Unlike Mandy, that girl had few to any inhibitions. Her only goal seems to get as much sex as she could then become your brother’s wife. But also, I would have to say his accident. He was more serious when I saw him when he got back from Japan, but even more so after his accident. Don’t get me wrong, he still had a zest for life. I was still with Jan and we took Crystal to some of those skating sessions he had once a month. And it was like each time we went, he was with a different girl.”

I asked him about them, and he just shook his head. “Now I have no idea if they were just friends, or more. So just take it as observations of who I saw him with, because I have no idea if they were just friends or more. But one was a black gal, she must have been five or six years older than we were. And there was another black gal, but she was obviously in the league of Peggy because she was an incredible skater, and around a decade younger than your brother. And a redhead also, young and slender like a colt. And I saw him there once with Julie.”

“Julie, from his shop?”

“Well, yeah. Remember, we all went to school together. But I had a feeling that was just them as friends, I can’t see him being with Julie.”

I chuckled, and said I could because she was quite a MILF. Keith laughed, and admitted she had always been hot. “But not like that, I talked to him once about it back then actually. He told me that he had at one point two gals after him and another hinting, but they all worked for him. And had at the start established a policy to never date a gal he worked with.”

I thought for a moment, and nodded. “That’s actually a good idea. If things ended, he could get sued, big time.”

“Yep, and he would also lose them as employees. Heck, if she was not married I would go after Julie myself. You may not know this, but she had some impressive knockers even in high school. That was long before she had her kid. And you should have seen her in the day, with her hair all teased out and the short skirts with tights they all wore. Believe it or not, they all dressed that way back then.” He even sighed a bit after saying that.

“You know that is one thing I miss about fashions today. In school, it was all about dresses and skirts. Sometimes lose, sometimes so tight they hid nothing of their figure. Today it all seems to be those lose cargo pants and things like that, can be hard to tell if somebody is a girl or a boy. But man, the Valley Girls! Get them even if they are barely a B cup and don’t have much of a butt, and those short tight dresses with leggings. It made it obvious that they were completely female.”

We did some jamming in the garage for a bit, then after a joint I bought an ounce from him and headed back to the dorm. And on an impulse I decided to look online and see what apartments might be available. And I saw that it would cost more than living in the dorm, but I could afford it. Plus it would give me more privacy.

And on Monday and Tuesday I again returned to Hollywood. The protests were now regularly blocking the main streets there, and we would just move from street to street. We were making our voices heard, and Baby Bush would know we would fight him if he tried to attack Iraq just for oil.

On Wednesday there actually was a game, and it was a lot of fun. I even smiled when Shawna asked if she could bring in a character that was not one of the regular races. Thankfully the guy running it knew of Spillikan, and said that she could run a Kattala. And I had a feeling I might be in real trouble after that, as I kept picturing the character she described earlier. And at the end of the night as her shirt and bra were on the floor of my truck and I was fingering her, I was picturing her with a white patch on her chest, and a tail.

And after blowing me until I was close, she once again had me dump my load into a napkin. Not that I minded at all, it still felt amazing.

And on Saturday I headed to New Dawn. I was a bit surprised to see Crystal there, and not Kris. Mike laughed and said she had a date, and I was not real surprised. Crystal though gave me a big hug, and she told me that they were working at a small club that night.

“Nothing big, it even has a restaurant so there is no 21 and up limit this time.” I told her that was great, and at that time Keith came up. We talked for a bit, and he told me I was welcome to go also. I went and made a call, and Shawna actually sounded excited by that. “What, I finally get to really see my boyfriend play?” she teased me.

So after getting the address from Keith, I told him we would be there early to help him set up. The three of us talked to Becky for a bit, and she left and came back and handed me three score books. “Here, these are ones I’ve done for Keith. That way you can have something to read in case he throws a curve at you.” Crystal and he both laughed as I looked through them. Several I already knew, but not well enough to play from memory so that would be a help. And he pointed out several they would be doing that night.

On the way back to the dorm I checked out a few places I had seen advertised for rent. But none of them seemed quite right, they were all apartments or absolute dumps in what were obviously bad parts of town. One was even behind a large warehouse that made boats, and the entire area smelled of resin from the fiberglass

When I got back I ran through some of the songs, and knew I could at least play them if not well. Then after taking a shower I went ahead and got into black slacks, and a black silk shirt that my mom had gotten me when I was in my band back in school. It was a bit more snug on me now than it was then, but I thought it would do. And grabbing my keyboard and the single stand I had gotten for this purpose I went to get Shawna.

She grinned when she saw me, and said I really looked like a performer like that. We had a long kiss, then headed on over to where it was. When we got there I saw Keith’s truck in the back, and we went ahead and unloaded it and started setting things up. I introduced Shawna to the rest of the band, and more than a few times I saw her and Crystal talking.

And once we were all set up and Keith had done a simple sound check wearing headphones, Shawna and I went to grab something to eat before we started. And when she said that she thought Crystal was really cute, all I could do was nod and agree. She spent some time teasing me, then laughed.

“George, I’m not jealous. I’m just teasing you, honest. But I can see why you would have gone for her, she has a tight body and great smile. So, she was the first one to blow you?”

And I swear she timed it on purpose, as I had just taken a drink of soda. I barely kept from spewing it all over, and gave an embarrassed nod. She giggled, and said she would have to thank her sometime, as obviously she had taught me a few things as well about how to use my mouth. But she squeezed my hand, so I knew she was just teasing me.

Once back, I pulled out my camcorder and set up the tabletop tripod and showed Shawna how to operate it. I told her to try and get shots of all of us, and she smiled and gave me a kiss saying she would.

As we were getting ready, Crystal said she was a bit surprised at meeting Shawna. And I believed her when she said it was not because of her color, but that she looked like such a stereotypical geek. “The glasses, that dress she has on, we even told me how great the convention was that you took her to. I figured you would get with another rocker chick, not somebody like her.”

“Well, what can I say? You ruined it for other rocker chicks, none could ever compare to you. So I decided to try a geek girl this time.” She laughed, and Keith told us the first song and we started. The first set went pretty well, and I saw Shawna watching me the entire time with a huge smile on her face.

We all went to the back for a smoke and to relax between sets, and Shawna leaned against my chest as we passed around the joint. And it surprised everybody that had really been the first time she had heard me play. “Oh, he gave me a CD a while back so I had heard him before. But that was the first time I had seen him. And George, you’re good.”

They all agreed with her, and I simply said that I could not sing though. And at that they all agreed, but I did background alright and my playing more than made up for that. When we returned to the stage, Keith had us play several of the covers that I had arranged, starting with the Neil Diamond one. I saw several in the audience jump when the crash sound started, and even Shawna was laughing when we restarted but at a much faster pace.

They also loved the version of “Last Train to Pleasant Valley” I had created, likely because this was an older crowd and they loved hearing the two Monkees songs combined together. After we finished the set, Shawna said she loved those versions of the songs, as she had never heard them that way before. And Crystal immediately said they were arrangements I had done.

“Oh, I’m not sure I would go that far. All I really did was speed them up a bit and make them sound more modern. A bit more like ska than the originals did, which were mostly easy listening and pop.”

“George, don’t put yourself down” Keith said. “Trust me, I have been arranging since before you were born. You sped them up, made sure they were in a good key, and added some embellishments also, like those sounds at the start. That is a lot more than just speeding it up.”

Shawna said she had heard them on the CD I made her, but had not realized I had actually made them. “I thought that was something he got from you all, or heard somewhere else.”

“Nope, he brought those to us. And rather than have a mutiny from my daughter and everybody else, we play them now. We mostly did rock and metal, but now we are starting to do a lot more.” We finished the joint, then it was time to go back in. But right as we were setting up for the final set, Keith came up and told me I was singing the next song.

“After all, can’t disappoint your girlfriend by not singing anything. So what’s it gonna be, George?”

I thought for a moment, and sighed as I knew he would make me sing something. So I told him what I wanted, and he said they would open with that. And he told everybody else real quick, and I saw Crystal give me a big smile.

And Keith started with the opening notes, and I jumped right in with a soft flute in the background. And one good thing about Creed, trying to sound like Scott Stapp was not real hard. And I saw Crystal nod at me right as I turned on my mic and started to sing. I looked into the audience, and saw that Shawna was looking right at me. And although I tried to do what I had been taught and look at everybody in the audience as I sang, my eyes kept returning to her.

The rest of the set went pretty well, and finally we did the last song, and it was Take Five. And Keith introduced each of us as we did a solo towards the end. As usual Crystal and Janice were selling CDs, as us guys were breaking down all the equipment and packing it away. And I saw that Shawna was sitting with them, the three of them chatting away as I was moving out speakers and amplifiers.

Finally everything was loaded and my keyboard and stuff were in my truck. I was heading in when Shawna came out carrying a box with the unsold CDs as Crystal and Janice carried the table. We quickly got that in, then hung around in the parking lot sharing a last joint. And I noticed that Shawna was pressing her bottom against me as I held her from behind, and there was no way she could not notice the erection she give me.

We all exchanged hugs and kisses, and Keith handed me some cash. I told him he did not have to pay me, but he said that was my share of the tips they had earned, as well as something extra. Once we were in the truck I took a look, $200! Shawna whistled, saying that was not bad for a few hours playing. Either we had really been tipped well, or Keith slipped in a bit more than I had expected.

And when she asked what I would do with it, I pulled her in and gave her a kiss. After a bit I was nibbling on her smooth neck and she whispered in my ear we should go somewhere. I glanced back and saw that the rear seat was down to make room for my keyboard, and decided the hell with it. I started the truck, and was soon heading to a motel not far from the University. And when Shawna asked where we were going, I nodded my head to the back.

“The front seat is not all that great for many things, and I got that back there. So we’re going somewhere else.” She grinned at me when I pulled in front of the motel, and soon we had a room. It took a quarter of my earnings, but it was worth it. I brought in my keyboard because I did not want to leave it in the truck, and soon we were naked in bed.

And Shawna wasted no time in going down on me. And I absolutely loved looking down into her eyes as her lips moved up and down my cock. After about ten minutes I was getting close, and she actually pulled off and stroked me softly. She kissed the tip, and watched her hand for a minute before looking up and smiling at me. “God, I love seeing your white cock in my hand. It looks so sexy there, I wish I could see it actually going inside of me.”

I suddenly remembered what I had in my keyboard case, and told her we could do that. She looked at me, and I reminded her my digital camera was in my case. I saw her gasp at me for a moment, and she said “Really? You, you want to film us?”

“Well, you said you wanted to see. What better way is there?”

She pondered for just a moment, then nodded her head. “Go ahead, before I change my mind.”

I quickly opened the case and got it all set up, putting in a new tape and pointing it at the bed. And she quickly took my cock back in her mouth, and was once again sucking my cock. And when I moaned I was close, she pulled off. And then surprised me by swinging her body around and sitting on my face.

I reached up and grasped her bottom and pulled down, and she was already dripping. I covered her pussy with my mouth and slid my tongue inside. I eagerly licked up all of the wetness that had flowed out of her, and her taste flooded my mouth as her scent flooded my nose. By the way Shawna slowly started to rock her hips up and down, it was obvious she was very horny. And after several minutes, I moved up and captured her clit between my lips and started to suck as I licked it.

Her hands almost immediately grasped my thighs and she started sucking even faster. Shawna tasted divine, and she was so wet. I slid my tongue into her and felt her muscles clenching it. I moved it around, then slide it out and started licking her lips. Her nips were slowly moving up and down, like she could not keep them still.

I grasped her thighs and held them to me as I licked her pussy lips for another minute or two, then moved up to her clit. In the soft light, I could see how hard it was. Wet with my saliva and her own juices. I lightly licked it and heard her moan as she tried to pull my head in tighter. And I did not resist that pull, taking it into my mouth as she pulled my face against her. Licking and sucking as her hips continued moving, and her hands pulled so tight it almost hurt.

And after only a couple of minutes she came almost explosively. With little of her building moans and gasps I was used to. And moaning she loved me as she rode her orgasm until she rolled off of me and almost collapsed onto the bed. I turned around and moved up her body and she pulled my head almost painfully hard to hers and kissed me deeply.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.