Country Boy in the City - Cover

Country Boy in the City

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This picks up almost a decade after "Country Boy, City Girl" ends. George Culver has decided that he has had enough of the hypocrites and prigs in Idaho, and moves to Los Angeles to attend college. Away from his older brother who he has problems with, determined to become his own man in his own way. And not a carbon copy as many expect him to become. Note: Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Historical   School   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Geeks   Prostitution  

The next morning I got up first so went to take a shower. When I got out Shawna was still in bed, but awake. With the covers resting below her breasts. I went over and kissed her, reaching my hand up to pull the sheet down as I did. Ithen bent my head to gently lick, then start to suck on her closest nipple.

She gave a moan, then pushed my head away. “No, down boy. I need to shower also, and we have others coming soon.” I said that was my intention, but I only interested in her comming. Shawna giggled and pushed me away. “No, not us, others! Go get dressed, I gotta shower first also.”

I watched her fantastic ass as she went into the bathroom, then got dressed and entered the main room of the suite. I saw Pete and Keith there with coffee, so got a cup and joined them. Keith even grinned at me, and said he could now tell his daughter that I was not just sulking from her dumping me.

They both laughed at that, and I simply nodded. Then he said to Pete that it was almost like old times, except there was only one couple here. I took a sip, then asked if it was like that when he started.

“Oh, well, kinda? You see, these started mostly as a way to get to spend a weekend in a motel with our girlfriends. When I did the first demo, we paid for the rooms ourselves. A dumpy little motel near Disneyland. Two rooms, but a connecting door between them. I think all the parents knew what we were up to, but for Holly’s parents she was staying in a room with Linda, I was in another one with Keith.”

Keith laughed and said indeed it was. “But in reality, Pete and Linda were in one room, Holly and I were in the other. And let’s just say her dad had the worst timing sometimes when he would call to check up on her. Or more likely perfect timing from his point of view. I would have to roll off of Holly so she could answer the phone, and Linda would then scramble in the room with nothing on so she could talk to him also.”

Pete laughed and nodded. “Then the next time it was the same adventure, but my first public demonstration. Brad tried to get just a room for me, but dad insisted that Holly had to be there also. And her parents would never agree to her and I sharing a room. So the accommodation was a two room suite. Which we still do to this day, unless it is just me. But as you saw with the demo being done in the room now instead of renting a common one on the floor for a few hours.”

“And it’s much better that way” Keith said. Shawna came out as Pete was saying that and got a cup of coffee, than sat next to me. “It actually saves them money, as like last night they did not have to rent a room to do the demo in. We just come up here and get a buffet. Big enough so we can eat off and on through the presentation.” And Pete added that it was a lot more like what a game session in a home would be like.

Shawna said that this was pretty cool, and not what she had expected at all. “Oh, I have done tons of presentation in the rooms you can reserve or rent downstairs. This is much better. At least two bathrooms, a fridge with sodas, coffee, and the food. And the seating is a hell of a lot more comfortable than stacking chairs.”

The rep was the first one there, right before the buffet. And we all had just started eating as the rest started to arrive. And to save time, as we ate Pete started reading the background information. That we were a six man crew that had taken a freighter to Ross 128.

“That’s a red dwarf, about 11 light years from here. You all awoke from your hibernation pods, and have a week to explore the system before the ship leaves. It is orbiting a gas giant, where a mining colony is on one of the moons. But if you miss the deadline, it will be three years before the next freighter arrives.”

We were each given our characters, and it was a blind draw and I ended up with the navigator, who was female. I traded with the representative and was now playing the shuttle pilot. Shawna drew the Captain, and said she was happy with that.

And I was slightly surprised when after we woke up from our long sleep, once Shawna made sure all the crew and equipment was alright she took me to our cabin. This got us several laughs, but I went ahead and went with her. I saw Pete roll some dice, and he said the next morning we arrived with no incident. We were exploring the second planet out from the star when the scientist reported unusual readings from the surface.

We got in the shuttle and went down, and it was a crashed ship from one of the earliest expeditions to the system. We recovered the bodies and gave them a respectful funeral, then started to recover salvage from the ship. Shawna was insistent we get any computer data and recorders as the rest of us stripped out the sensors and engine components.

On the third planet we found another ship, but this one we could not recognize. And we found no remains, and not even anything like a living area. We decided it must be some kind of robotic probe, and took what we thought were computer storage parts as well as what we thought was the main computer and some engine components we did not recognize.

We made it back the night before the freighter left, and Pete asked what we were going to do. Shawna said we were going to head back to Earth, and turn over the data from the first ship to the world government. Then we were going to see if we could get the computer from the robot ship operational and see where it had come from. The engine components would go to the giant shipyards at Sirius as they had the best labs to study them.

And I was a bit surprised when at that, he laid flat his screen. Everybody clapped, and once again the sheets were handed out for us to give our reviews. And this was one of his better ones. No fighting at all, but a lot of exploration and even some puzzles.

And once they were collected, he told us the resolution. That we would get a reward for returning the data, and a sizeable profit from the items we salvaged. As well as an upgrade to our engines, courtesy of the government and descendents of the earlier expedition for handing the remains respectfully and solving the mystery of what had happened to them. “But as you are having your ship refit for your next expedition, you will finally be able to get the computer from the alien ship functioning. And realize that the language is of a group that had died out millions of years ago that nobody had ever deciphered. But they originated it is believed on a star that had drifted into the Galactic Center and apparently vanished.”

We tried to ask what then, and he just laughed. “Oh, that one I am still writing. I am planning on six of these, each takes it a step farther. They will all be published together, and will take the crew from their first mission to biggerones with a more advanced ship. But on a side note, your captain is pregnant.”

Shawna gasped, and asked if it had something to do with the alien probe, which caused Pete to laugh. “Oh no. You see Shawna, when you took your shuttle pilot into your cabin for the night, neither of you indicated that you were using any kind of protection. So I just did a fast roll, and you caught.”

Shawna however just laughed, as a few of the others laughed and congratulated her. “So, what happens now?”

“Well, nothing as this is just a one-off game session. But you should think on that in the future. Some like me might actually put in consequences for that.”

We all said we would. I said it was one of his best, and if he had done more like this I might have not stopped playing. “Pete, it reminds me a bit of a TV or movie series. Nothing ground breaking, but it sucked us in and we want to see what the next part is.”

“Will there ever be actual combat?” one of them asked, and Pete shook his head. “Naw, think of this as ‘real life space’. Imagine you have a war ship leave New York, and another one leave London. Both are heading to the South Atlantic. What are the odds of them actually meeting each other? And the only way they can fight is from twenty miles away, sending essentially rowboats with small engines on them against each other. That is what ship combat would be like without warp drive and phasers. Things like missiles and cannon are only good for close range, they could see and avoid anything else long before it reaches them. Or simply do like Empire Strikes Back, and land on a moon or asteroid. Then how could you find them?”

“But, it is possible, right?”

“Yes, it’s possible. And will be more of that, but later on. In the rules there are more about that, but you essentially have to start or move up to an actual military ship for that. You all are just salvagers at this point, nowhere near that level. You are the man on a fishing boat, that someday wants to be a pirate. But first you need to get a bigger ship, guns, and more crew.”

We all said that made sense, and looked forward to trying it some more. Soon everybody was gone, and we headed down to the restaurant for lunch. Shawna asked him if her character was really pregnant, and Pete just nodded. “Oh yes, she is. You see, I had to make an expansion table to see how hibernation sleep would affect the human body. And ultimately, I decided that no matter what part of her cycle a woman was when she went in, her body’s reaction when she came out would always have her close to a dangerous part of her cycle.”

“Wow, you really thought of something like that? Why?” And she had barely finished when all three of us guys were laughing. I asked Pete if I could borrow one of his books, and he grinned and nodded. And once we were back in the room, Pete and Keith started to pack up. “We’re going to go ahead and head home, and it was nice meeting you, Shawna.” She gave them both big hugs, and kissed Pete’s cheek and thanked him for inviting her.

And he did pull out a book from his briefcase and hand it to me, saying I could keep it. And we shared a hug before he took off. Shawna was sitting on the couch so I sat next to her, and she asked what the book was. And I could tell she was surprised at the title, then even more so when she looked inside.

“Like, I’ve heard of this before. But I didn’t think it was real. You mean this is a real book? And your brother had it?”

I chuckled and pointed to the front. “Have it hell, he wrote it. That is another company that he keeps secret that he is involved in, but he wrote that book and several adventures that use it. Think of them as smut or porn dungeons. After the first one, a partner in the company expanded the rules he made, and they published that book.”

“Hmmm, so should I call him ‘Mike’?”

“Oh no, some of this I only found out recently myself. He is actually Jenny. And his wife is the illustrator, Mona Lott. Her sister, and several others have also made some. Hell, even my mom has written some. She goes by ‘Connie Lingus’.”

“Oh god, your mom writes them also? And that’s her name?”

I grinned, and nodded. “Yes, but hers are quite different from what she and Pete said. More like romance stories than actual porn. His pretty much require sex, while her stories can include it, but it is not mandatory. I read one, it was about a female bandit leader who is kinda like Robin Hood. Well, let’s just say that she can be seduced, as well as some of the others in the game. Even the nobleman who stole the family estate she is trying to get back. One option for a group is to seduce him, to try and steal information on the real estate records.”

“OK, I can see that.”

“She has others though. Pirates, jungle adventurers, even one that Pete said is like a sex farce where they are to keep a bard away from the tavern keeper’s daughter. He said that one is the most likely of my mom’s to lead to sex, as the party often has to have at least one of the females do it with him to keep him distracted, and at least one of the guys with the daughter to keep her distracted.”

“And what happens if they fail?”

“Oh, automatic pregnancy. And the bard has to give up his life of wandering or flee for his life.” Shawna laughed like crazy, and said she would love to play that one. “And maybe I can be one of the players, and you can be the bard.” And as she said that, she climbed into my lap.

After kissing a few minutes I took off her glasses and moved so she was sitting on the couch. I then moved down, and smiled as I unfastened her jeans and pulled them off. And pulling the center of her panties to the side, I took a deep breath to savor her scent then moved down.

As I was sucking on her clit she pulled off her blouse and bra, and held my head as I ate her to an orgasm. She gave a happy sigh when I finished, then took my hand and pulled me to the bedroom.

That night after dinner we headed back to the room, and she decided to look through the book some more. “So if we were to have a kid, which chart would we use?”

I smiled at her, and went to the part about “Pregnancy” and pointed one of them out. “But that’s for half-elves and humans. Not humans and humans.”

“It’s the same thing. That’s a ‘Punnett Square’, and we use it for predicting the traits of animals we breed on farms and ranches. Tell me, I assume there is some white in your family?”

She looked at me, then slowly nodded. “Yes, a paternal great-grandfather. They were in Oklahoma during the depression, and came here because things were not good there for a mixed race couple.”

OK, then for you we would put down B for one line, and W for the other. And the same for me, but both W. That means there is roughly a 50% chance the baby would be dark like you, and a 50% chance it would be light like me. But no matter what, a bit darker and some things on you would be dominant. Brown eyes are, for example. Crinkly hair, and darker skin tones also. And as I am a bit taller and larger than you are, likely closer to me as height and size are dominant.”

She nodded, and said that made a lot of sense. “Oh, trust me, it works. My uncle uses something similar for breeding cattle. And others use it to help create new breeds of animals like dogs. With that and knowing the parents, you can predict the offspring.”

“OK, I see. So like this chart, I would be the half-elf, you would be a human.”

“Yep, just the same. About a 50% chance the child is more half-elf than human, and 50% it is more human than half-elf. Pete really did put a lot of science into that, and did not just make up a bunch of random things. And if you look, it even goes into the viability of procreation of different races. In short, the farther from the base a couple get, the less likely they can have kids.”

She agreed, and kept looking through it. “Oh god, homosexual relations? Multiple relations? Sex with non-humanoids? Wow, I can see why few admit to having this book! Have you ever used it?”

I laughed and shook my head. “Nope, I only found out about this a few months ago. I looked through it during Christmas, and it is quite something. Even going into saving throws to ensure that the guy can last long enough. And things like premature ejaculation or impotence.”

She laughed at that, and I flipped to the appropriate page. “Oh god, that would be so embarrassing! To decide to get it on in a game, only to not be able to get hard! Or to go off as soon as you got inside. I’m so glad he did not try to include that today!”

I agreed, and I was not surprised when a bit later we were making love and she moaned that she was making her saving roll as she came. Then afterwards as we were in a sweaty cuddle complementing me on my stamina and willpower in making my rolls.

After wandering the game room a bit we went upstairs and packed, then after lunch did one more round. And in the dealer room we each got a few things. Shawna even grabbing a signed copy of Spillikan’s Beastiary II. “Look, it’s even signed! And at the same price as an unsigned one!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.