Country Boy in the City - Cover

Country Boy in the City

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This picks up almost a decade after "Country Boy, City Girl" ends. George Culver has decided that he has had enough of the hypocrites and prigs in Idaho, and moves to Los Angeles to attend college. Away from his older brother who he has problems with, determined to become his own man in his own way. And not a carbon copy as many expect him to become. Note: Story codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Historical   School   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Geeks   Prostitution  

The next day was Saturday, so I went ahead and drove to Becky’s store. I saw Kris plinking away when I got in, and she smiled at me and gave me a brief hug after she finished the song she was playing. She then took my hand and led me up the stairs to the conference room we often played and fooled around in. But she had me sit on the couch, and sat next to me.

And once there, she held my hand and hesitantly told me that she was breaking up with me. That right before school break, she had gone to the school dance with a boy in one of her classes, and was seeing him now. She seemed quite reluctant to tell me this, and I just reached over and gave her a hug.

“Kris, we both knew this would never last. Likely until you actually found a boyfriend. I’m happy for you, if you think you have finally found one.”

“Will I still see you?” She softly asked, and I nodded. “Of course you will. I love playing with you after all.” And at her smirk, I quickly added “Music! Oh hell, I enjoy playing music with you!”

She crinkled her nose and giggled, saying she knew what I meant but the way it came out was just so funny. “And I feel the same way, George. You know, even mom asked me how I was going to handle this when I told you about Elis. I told her we were not really boyfriend and girlfriend, just two people that liked doing the same things. And that even I knew that the age difference meant that is all it would ever be. I mean, is not like I can bring you to a Junior High dance. Or you can bring me to a college party.”

Plus, the fact that she was young enough to get me thrown in jail if some of what we had done together ever came out. But I was honest when I said I would still likely see her on Saturday for these weekly events that Becky had. And maybe go out to see a movie or go skating again in the future. We both had a big hug, and she gave me a very long but gentle kiss before heading back downstairs.

I was actually messing around with the computer they had set up for controlling the lights they had on display when Peggy came up and watched me. I smiled at her and showed her what I was playing at, and she nodded. “You and Mike both. He loves that setup, and since he can’t play an instrument worth a damn he mostly does that or the sound board. I take it my daughter broke up with you?”

I nodded, and took a sip of coffee. “Well, she told me about Elis. And to be honest, between us it really was casual. Seeing movies, going skating, nothing beyond a little kissing. I gotta admit, I was kinda freaked out when I finally learned her age a while back.”

She actually grinned at me and nodded, saying that Linda had told her that a while back. “We still talk on occasion, and in a way she is actually right. The reason I let a college age guy date my junior high aged daughter was mostly because of your dad, as well as your brother. They are among the best men I have ever known, and I suspected you shared a lot of their best qualities. That you could be a suitable companion for Kris, and be able to set a limit and keep things there. I could never imagine your dad or Pete ever pushing things beyond a certain point, and I suspected you were the same way.”

I nodded, saying I had been shocked to learn she was only 14 when we started going out, and it disturbed me. “I know, I could tell the difference once you realized that. But you did keep seeing her, which told me you were seeing her for her, not her body. And I did get her to admit, ah, nothing below the waist. But you two did go out for about four months, and that shows the restraint I would suspect from a Culver. I was not much older than Kris when I first met your brother, Linda, and Mandy. And Linda told me even then that if she set a limit, your brother would respect that. So you were a safe first boyfriend for her. Just please, do not stop being her friend.”

“Aunt Peggy, never. I really do like her for her, and hope we can remain friends. I guess it was more friends that kissed sometimes than anything else. And I don’t think that will end just because she is seeing somebody else.” She nodded, and after playing around a bit more I said goodbye to everybody and headed off.

I decided to try and find that game store, and was able to find it fairly easily. I went inside, and looked around. I actually smiled when I saw that they had a lot of Pete’s adventures, and they were even signed. And a case full of ones I could tell that Becky had printed. We started talking, and I admitted that I was familiar with them, having played most of those back home. Scott was the owner, and he was about Pete’s age. But he was more into miniatures and regular wargames than D&D, even showing off his Space Marine army for Warhammer.

And I took some time to look at the bulletin board in the back, and sure enough there was a notice for a group playing second edition on Tuesday night. I asked Scott, and he said that it was an eclectic group, but they were indeed looking for more players. I saw he had a used copy of the books so I got a couple and some dice and headed on back to the dorm.

Once there I went ahead and messed around on my keyboards for a bit, and helped the other three as they returned one by one and brought their new things up. And when class resumed, I was surprised that my Civics teacher told us that if we went to Hollywood on Friday we would get extra credit. Apparently there was a big march going on, and she thought it would be a good idea for us to observe and take part, so we could actually exercise our right of protest.

Well, this was one of the classes I did not have a perfect A in, so that would help. I asked how we could prove we were there, and she said to just be seen by at least two other students in the class. And at the end three others agreed to join me for the drive there.

On Tuesday I met the group at the game store, and they were as Scott had described them. Ranging from a kid that must have been no older than 15, to a few old guys that were around Pete’s age. But they made me feel welcome, and said they had room for another if I knew of somebody interested. I had already made several characters, and Chuck, the DM raised his eyebrow when after they said they needed a thief I pulled out my elf minstrel. He looked at me and said that only humans and half-elves could be bards.

Then laughed when I pointed out in the Bard’s book that there were special rules for other races. He looked through it, then nodded and said that was fine. He equipped me as the party was sixth level, and soon we were playing and I found I was enjoying it. This group was rather silly compared to my brother, and a lot of fun. And the next day I told Shawna, and she said she would join us the next week.

On Friday my last class was Civics, and was surprised to see the room was almost empty. A notice written on the board said the instructor was in Hollywood, and after hooking up with three others we got into my car and headed over. I did as I always did and drove to North Hollywood, and we took the subway across the mountains. And good god, the place was a zoo! There must have been several thousand people there, all carrying signs and chanting. Hollywood Boulevard was full of people, and I was really glad I had parked across the hill. I even saw some people at a corner handing out signs. I grabbed one, and it was professionally made and said “No War Against Iraq”. I joined the march, and we spent about four hours marching and chanting around Hollywood.

And the teacher was right, we were making our voices heard! Surely, this would help stop this madness once the government realized how many of us were against this. And I knew this was right! Showing our disapproval, that they just had to listen to us! We marched for about four hours, the other three all staying near me. So when we were passing the entrance to the subway I pointed and we all headed in.

On Saturday I went to New Dawn, and was told all about Elis. But Kris was happy, so I just smiled and we took turns playing various songs. And I realized it really was a good thing she had found somebody else. With Kris, Crystal, and Shawna things would have been getting rather complex if one of them had not found somebody else.

We had lunch together from the taco truck in the parking lot, then Kris gave me a hug and kissed my cheek, and I headed off. But my stock of bud was getting low, so I decided to head over to see Keith. And as luck would have it, he and Crystal were playing in the garage. I called through it that I was here, and Keith told me to come on in.

I went in, and wow. Crystal was really dressed up, a real goth look. She was in a black dress that fell to her knees. I asked her what was up, and she quickly tried to play it off that it was a new fashion she was trying out. She gave me a hug, and I asked Keith if I could get an ounce from him. He laughed, and after handing him $40 he went to his stash. I hugged Crystal again, and seems she had a date that night. I nodded and smiled at her, and asked if she was breaking up with me also.

She shook her head, and said it was one of the guys from her school, and also casual. “Why, something happen, George?”

“Oh, Kris did end it with me, but we are still friends. Heck, we still see each other every Saturday at Becky’s shop.”

At that point Keith came back and handed me the baggie, and laughed. “I sometimes forget those parking lot parties she does each Saturday. Been a while since I been to one, wanna go next weekend, Crystal?”

“Sure, we have not been to one since I was a girl. It could be fun. What all do you do there?” Crystal asked me, but with a grin.

“Oh, mostly I just hang out. Most times Kris and I take turns playing around on the keyboards. Today I was checking out this computer they have set up for working light displays.”

“Yeah, that’s Mike’s thing. He loves those things, and actually made quite a name for himself in the area for doing light and sound packages. As well as doing the equipment in a lot of different venues around town. Mike can’t play anything, but he is one of the best light and sound guys in town. When I first met him, he was already working as a DJ.”

We headed into the living room, and Keith packed a bowl and we all passed it around, but I noticed that Crystal did not sit next to me this time but next to her dad. We had a few bowls, then there was a horn in the front and she said she had to go. She gave us each hugs and off she went.

I saw a Toyota in front of the house and she hopped in and took off. Keith laughed, and said that was Frank, her newest boyfriend. He looked at me and asked if I had a problem with it, but I just shook my head. “Naw, like I told you way back, we are just friends and it is all casual. But I admit, the goth look kinda surprised me.”

“Well, my Crystal is kind of a chameleon, to be honest. If she is seeing a guy, she normally tends to shadow them in clothing. This guy is into goth, so she is also now. It’s not a problem, is it?”

I just shook my head. “Naw, as I said it was just casual between us. And with the holidays we really have not really gone out in several weeks.” Keith nodded, and said that they had started dating shortly before Christmas.

“But what about Kris?”

“Oh, that ended right after I got back. She’s seeing a guy she goes to school with. But with us it was even more casual, she is quite young.”

“True, so you’re single now?”

I shook my head, and told him about Shawna. He then shook his head and laughed. “Well, one thing for sure, you are not your brother. He would never have tried dating two girls at once, let alone three.”

“But Keith, I know about the time he was with Mandy, Holly, and Becky at the same time.”

He shook his head, and took another hit. “Yes, you’re right there. But also it was not the same. Each of them knew fully about the others, and that it was only when he was here from Japan. They all knew it was just for the month or so he was here. And remember, when he got back he ended up with Becky for about two years. No, your brother was never one to play the field. I love him, but he is one of the most square people I’ve ever known. Always seemed to have hot chicks around him, and half the time never even noticed others that wanted him. He also never really chased girls, they just seemed to fall into his lap.”

I shook my head, and we spent the next hour or so talking about his “conquests”. I even listed several that Keith did not know, and I chuckled. “Oh, next time you go up there, check out what I call his bragging wall. He must have the photos of over a dozen gals on there, and I think he had been with all of them.”

“Well little man, that is not likely until October when I go up for his annual presentation. But maybe I can yank his chain about that when he comes down next month.”

“What, Pete’s coming here in February? What for? That’s the first I heard about it.”

“Oh, it’s not confirmed yet, but he told me the other day he was going to probably come down for President’s Day. There is a small con over in Orange and he has been invited to do a presentation there. Not one of the big ones, so no Geek Crusaders. He is doing a small presentation for Brad, but the main one is for GURPS. He told me about it this morning actually, and asked if I wanted to get together with him for dinner while he was down.”

“Wow, he told you and not me?”

“Well, I got the feeling he just found out about it. I bet sometime this weekend he would have told you, so don’t take it bad. I already invited him to stay here, it’s just him coming down. Mandy’s doing some kind of skate workshop that weekend so can’t make it. He and I already talked about having a guy weekend, and if he had not invited you to join us I would have.”

And sure enough, I was having dinner in the cafeteria when Pete called me on my phone and told me he was coming down. He was going to fly down on Thursday, and return on Tuesday. But it was not one of his events, he was invited to give a talk about the Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 edition coming out in a few months in addition to giving a new demo. As well as do a private demonstration of a new module that was being published soon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.