Honey Silver Takes a Trip - Cover

Honey Silver Takes a Trip

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Erotica Sex Story: Honey Silver is very happy with her life. She has an amazing boyfriend, and her video series is a hit. But then she gets a chance to travel overseas, and grabs onto it with both hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   .

I could barely believe my luck again!

We were about a year into the Silver Family Chronicles series, and it was one of the most popular series on the shelf. Sadly Holly had left the company and was no longer involved. But Sherri had replaced her as our main script writer, and was doing just as good of a job.

One of the final things Holly had done before she left was actually at the request of the guy we called “Pencil Dick”. And that was to create a “Silver Family Chronicle Bible”, which then basically set in stone a formula that all of the stories would follow. Even Pencil Dick was impressed, and said it was just like the shows done on regular TV.

In short, it would revolve around, but not actually involve any actual incest. Step parents with step children or their boyfriends or girlfriends, the actual family members never actually having sex with each other. And each of our characteristics and performance style was broken down.

I was still “Honey”, Lilly’s daughter and Jack’s step-daughter. I had a boyfriend named Lance, but that would not stop me from having sex with others on the side. I had a special affinity for my step-father Jack, who I called “Daddy”. And I was completely heterosexual (other than one where my sister’s friend came to visit and I let her finger me under a blanket in front of the TV late one night). Monica was Jack’s daughter and my step-sister. We were close, and she was unquestionably bisexual. She was having an affair behind my father’s back with Lilly.

And one of the absolute rules put in was no sexual contact between me and Monica. I had said we were distantly related in real life, kind of like cousins therefore that was off-limits. Of course, none of them knew that in real life, I was dating and in love with her brother, Marty.

But over the last year or so a few more characters were added, and a few left. Monica had a boyfriend for a while, then a girlfriend. But at least once a month we all got together in the living room set and hashed out what the next script would be as Sherri made notes.

Then the next week she would hand us the shooting script, and we would sit in again as we worked out the final script. Overall it worked pretty good, and Rocco had won a few awards for it, as had myself and some of the others. I had won one for “Best New Star” for “Daddy Dearest”, now named “The Silver Family Chronicles 0 - Daddy Dearest”. When they played a clip of it at the ceremony everybody applauded as they had selected the scene with Jack and I in the kitchen, and his creaming me at the end.

We had already worked out a preliminary shooting script for the next week, and Rocco told us he had a change he wanted to do. He said that Kokku Hosoi was going to be in the US for two weeks, and he had gotten him to appear in one movie with him while he was here.

“This guy is kinda big in Japan, and he actually speaks a little English. So we gotta find some way to work him into the script. When I talked to him last week I told him what features we were shooting, and this is the one he wants to be in.”

I asked him if he had one of his movies, and Rocco nodded. He went to his desk, then came back with a tape he put in the VCR. And ten minutes in we were all laughing. It of course was all in Japanese, but it was funny that they used this blurring effect so we could see nothing! Tits were shown, but all display of cocks and cunts was blurred so we could barely see it.

Monica even giggled and said that his cock sure looked funny, being all fuzzy like that which caused Sherri to giggle. But not to be outdone, Sherri added that she had gone down on Asian girls before, and none of their pussies looked like that.

However, even she gave a soft sigh when at the end of the scene, we could see the blurry cock pull out of the blurry pussy. Then a thick trail of white appeared clearly running down the girls ass. Sherri asked if that was common in Japan, and Rocco said it was.

“They have some funny censorship laws there. No showing of actual genitals, but as you can see the asshole is not a genital. So long as there is nothing inside of it, that can be shown. And they really love seeing cum dripping out of a girl’s pussy. They also have this kind of facial porn, where one guy after another will come on a girl’s face. She is normally an absolute mess after nine or ten guys have done that.”

At that even us experienced actresses made faces and sounds of disgust. Sherri even admitted they had done something similar for the last “Handjob Queen” video Holly had done before she turned over the crown and largely retired from acting. It had been kinda gross, but a lot of the letters they got from fans said they loved it.

She then looked at Rocco, and said they should try to work out a deal with a Japanese company. “I bet if we send that and some of the others censored, they would love it. Maybe even get some of theirs uncensored in exchange for distribution here.”

I know I smiled at that, more money for me also! I was now making 2% of net sales, which meant even more money for me. I said that I would be willing to do Kokku, and we then talked about how to do it. And Sherri is the one that came up with the idea of making him a foreign exchange student. He was only here for a week for a college seminar, but at the end he would say he might be back next year. We all thought that was a good idea, as Rocco said there was a chance we could do this again later.

Sherri pulled out the sheet with the next several planned scripts, and it was decided that we would shuffle them around a bit. Lance proposing to me would come later, this would be an entirely new script. And in the end, we all were happy with it.

Rocco then said that starting the next year, there would be a change to the Silver Family series. It seems that he had gotten an offer from one of the porn broadcast channels, and they were in talks to take over the distribution for broadcast on cable and satellite. That would mean we had to get tighter on the schedule so we could produce one a month.

“The advantage for you all will be obvious. I have our lawyer doing up new contracts, and you all will be getting a larger share of those rights. Non-contract performers will get a one time bonus, and we will instead be releasing the videos to the stores four times a year. Each episode will have to be one hour long, so that quarterly release will be all three of the newest ones. Once again priced higher, but I have a feeling that in the end that will mean even more money.”

We all cheered, as more money was always good. And as this was the end of the day Sherri went up to her office to start pounding out the new script, and Mary and I headed home.

Since it was Friday, Peggy had brought her evening clothes with her to work. And once home we had a light dinner, then went in to get changed for Synagogue. She asked me what I was doing the rest of the weekend, and I admitted that Marty and I were planning on going to Santa Barbara for the night on Saturday.

We had finally progressed to the point where we were having sex. The first time had been a bit extreme though, as I had to pretend I was a virgin when he stuck it in me. But I had planned ahead, and it was also the very start of my period. So when there was some blood on the sheets in the motel the next morning, he just assumed it was from popping my cherry. And while I did not cum and he was not as good as Jack, I still enjoyed it because I loved Marty.

Marty of course met the three of us there, and while Peggy went home with her folks after services, Marty as always walked my mom and I home. Where we kissed for a few minutes on the porch before he walked me to the door and I went in.

Shortly after dinner the next night Marty picked me up and we headed to Santa Barbara. We were there by 8, checked into the Motel 6 by 8:30. and he was shoving his cock into me by 9. And he was getting better, as now I came most times as we were fucking. In fact, a few times he almost left me senseless afterwards.

That night was unquestionably one of the latter. After our first time which barely lasted 10 minutes, when he recovered he pounded me for almost an hour and had me babbling in both English and Yiddish as I felt so good. By now Marty had learned some control, but also when to use it. Our first fuck was normally quick. But our second and later ones much longer, as the intense desire for him to cum had been lowered already.

On Monday when Peggy and I got to the studio we were introduced to Kokku. He was short and slender, and I thought he might have been barely 18. But in his accented English he laughed and said he was 26.

“Yes, know I look young. Why I star at home in Japan. I make shotacon movie there.” Which I realized once he explained what that was made him a Japanese version of a young Tom Byron. We sat around on the living room set with the rest and discussed the script for that week.

Other than some pick-up shots around the valley, most of it would be shot right here. With exteriors of course on Friday at Rocco’s house. And it was decided the first scene they would film would be of Kokku with me. So I got into a nightie I selected from Wardrobe, and once the set was made to look like it was night I crept to his door and opened it. Where Kokku was pretending to be asleep in the bed. I crept in, and we spent about 30 minutes either going through the lines we each had, or improvised some.

But when I “accidentally” reached and grabbed his cock through the blanket, the gasp was real. He felt long and slender. Not quite as long as Pencil Dick, but also a bit thicker. And pulling it back, the second gasp was real also.

I wrapped my hand around his cock and started to stroke it. Wow, he was so hard, and long. This would be one of the longer ones I would take in me, I had absolutely no idea! He even said softly as the cameraman moved positions that was what his name actually meant. Apparently his stage name of “Kokku Hosoi” translated to “Slender Penis”. And it fit, as other than in length it could be the cock of a teenager.

And for the next hour we did multiple shots of it in action. More in my hand, then some in my mouth, then missionary, cowgirl, then doggy as he nicely plowed me until he said was almost time. And although it was not called for, I knew I wanted this inside. So I told him in a moan loud enough to be heard for him to cum inside of me.

He asked again, so I said it again louder, making it almost sound like I was begging. I saw Sherri give me a thumbs up and grin, and even Rocco seemed pleased. Kokku pounded me harder until with a grunt and string of words in Japanese did exactly that. Then pulled out a few seconds later. No need to tell him what to do, and they zoomed in to catch his cum leaking out of my nicely fucked pussy.

He then surprised me by slipping back between my legs and diving in and starting to eat me out! No guy had ever done that before! There was no hiding that my moans were real, as I clutched his face between my thighs and in my hands and held him tight, his tongue slurping inside of me then licking my clit fast and hard until the orgasm that swept over me was absolutely real, and a screamer.

Even Monica had come in to watch, and applauded softly afterwards along with everybody else. Then she helped me to stand and put on a robe and guide me to the dressing room. I was in the shower with a cap covering my hair when she asked me how it was. And I surprised her when I said amazing, that the screams and orgasm I had was completely real. Apparently she had not been there at the start, and as I was drying off after douching and getting out I explained to her that he had cum in me earlier.

She had a look of shock on her face then, and I admitted he had licked his cum out of my pussy. An absolute first for me. But she grinned at me, and said it was a pretty amazing experience. I looked at her, and she reminded me of a shoot we had done the year before. I then laughed, as it was when Lance and I had a fight as part of the story, and broke up. He then fucked her silly in his car as a way to get revenge on me. Then when she went into our parent’s room, where Lilly went down on her and licked and ate it all out of her.

“Well, we both know Lilly will do anything. And as I do not do girls, it was a first for me.” And I felt a bit wicked, and mused if I could get Marty to do that for me. Which got the expected gagging noises from Mary as I giggled. She then reminded me she wanted no details of what her brother and I did. Ever!

The second scene was of Monica and Kokku, as she crawled into his lap in the living room and while watching TV he fingered her for quite a while. Until she gave a well acted but obvious fake orgasm towards the end. And at least to me it was fake, as I could not see her pussy twitching around his fingers.

We then did a lot of exposition shots of us around the sets of the house, and Rocco called a wrap for the day. I went looking for Monica, as the last shots were of Kokku and I in the kitchen, with my trying to keep his hands off of me as I was cooking, as Lilly was a few feet away in the dining room. That had actually been kind of fun, as it was actually real. He was trying to grab me, as we all talked and I tried to pretend he was not doing that.

And after a few minutes, I finally found her. The little slut was sitting in the makeup chair, and one of the part time girls was eating her out. After she came they shared a few kisses, and Monica promised her she would return the favor the next time.

Back in the car I raised an eyebrow at Mary, and she just grinned at me. “You got to really get off with Kokku, while in the end his fingers were good but left me frustrated. Jill though is fun, and not the first time she has helped me after I was left hanging.” I nodded, and said I normally just grabbed one of the camera or sound guys if I needed a bit more help after a shoot.

The rest of the shoot was like that, with the pick-up being rather interesting. Rocco had added a minivan for the family to use, and after getting some shots of us inside the Burbank Airport then leaving it, we got on the freeway. Where we filmed what would be the first scene, with Jack and Lilly in the front of the van, Lance and me in the middle, and Monica and Kokku in the back. Where she sucked his cock as we drove around on the freeways for almost an hour.

And remembering something Kokku had said earlier, Monica had him cum in her mouth. Where she then turned and faced Rocco who was using the camera, and spit his cum out onto her hand and showed it to Kokku. Then loudly with a lot of slurps licked it back up and swallowed it. When we got back I admitted it was kinda gross, but also kind of kinky. So I could see why some liked that. Kokku said it was once again because in Japan they could not show genitals, so a lot of times that was done to show they had really cum in the mouth of the girl.

In the final scene which we filmed on Friday morning, it was one of our now classic separate orgies. This was also something Holly had developed, where two or more couples would get it on at the same time but in different rooms of the house. Doing so took up almost the entire sound stage, as we really did recreate the house inside.

It was Jack and me in the kitchen, Lilly getting pounded by Kokku in the guest bathroom, and Monica and her friend “Julie” who was spending the night in a 69 in her bed. And not only were cameras in each room filming the action, one camera would wander from room to room filming footage that would be cut into the final film to show that it was indeed all happening at the same time.

And when it was all done, Jack had sprayed a decent load on my belly and Lilly had a small but visible load seeping out of her cunt. And Jill and Monica we kissing and cuddling, Monica giving her a big kiss until the camera stopped rolling, and we all congratulated her on her first on-screen performance in the series. As we were taking turns in the shower, Mary even admitted to me that she was going to see if she could have Sherri and Rocco cast Jill as her girlfriend for at least a while.

“What, are you falling for her, Mary?” I softly asked as I was drying off, and she shook her head and smiled. She just said she that Jill was super sweet, had a nice body, and was a great lay. “Besides, maybe it is time I settle down for at least a little while, Peggy. You have had Lance off and on for over a year and a half now, while at most I have a boyfriend or girlfriend for one or two shoots then am single again. It might be kind of nice to be mostly with the same person for a while.”

During a lunch buffet that Rocco had brought to the set, I was sitting in Kokku’s lap, and he said it was a shame I did not know any Japanese. And after asking him why, he said that white girls were always popular in Japan. That if I knew some, I could be a star there. I asked him how fluent it would have to be, and he thought a moment. “Oh, not perfect. But good enough to understand. Here, you try say this.”

I slowly repeated several things he said to me, after a few corrections repeating them fairly well it seemed. And the last few I even said in a breathy whisper which caused him to laugh.

“Oh, sound sexy, but not quite right. I had you say, oh, ‘Bastard you came in me’, it should have been mad not sexy.” I then said it again, a bit louder and trying to sound upset. He applauded and asked me if I had spoken Japanese before. And it surprised him to learn I not only spoke English, but Yiddish, Hebrew, German, Spanish, and some French and Italian.

“Most are close, and English is my first language. I am Jewish, so speak Hebrew. Yiddish is close, largely Hebrew mixed with German. Spanish I also learned growing up here in LA, the others just kind of came to me. When you know two or more languages, others come rather quickly.” He applauded then called out for Rocco to join us.

He asked me if I had a passport, and I indeed did from when I visited the Holy Land in my senior year with the youth group. “Rocco, you need to send Honey to us. I can promise we can get her work, say for three months. She do a bunch of movies in Japan, then send her home. I know producer always looking for white girls, she can be star.” I was surprised, and asked if it was true. And he assured me, white girls who spoke Japanese even as poorly as I did were rare.

“Most just fake it, say as little as possible and is mostly them having sex. I bet in month we having you saying enough to give lines like I do here. That will be new, I bet they love it.” Even Rocco seemed to like the idea, and asked me to see him Monday.

On Monday, when I got to his office Rocco had me sit on his lap as he called Toshi, who he said was his contact in Japan. Toshi asked me to say something, and remembering the last line I had delivered I caused Rocco to jump when I almost angrily said it again. Then almost breathlessly whispered one of the others I remembered.

“Oh, that good! Not quite right, but close. You try to call me son of unwed mother for putting baby in you, then I think you say my dick is long and beating your baby box. Yes, little coaching we can have you giving speeches in our films.”

The two of them talked for a bit, and came to an agreement. I would go to Japan for three months, and do eight movies for them. As well as at least three magazine shoots. I then said I would need at least something legitimate, as my mother and boyfriend did not know and I would need a cover.

Toshi said not a problem, some of my modeling jobs would be for legitimate companies that did things like modeling and travel photos for use in vacation brochures. Then at the end a few commercials and things selling products on TV. Where mostly I would hold up a product and speak a few words about it.

On the drive home, Mary was almost as excited as I was. The pay that he offered was more than Rocco paid me, and Toshi would also cover all expenses. That I would travel to Japan for thee months would be awesome.

I broke the news that night to my mom, and she sounded excited also. Months before she had seen the portfolio Rocco had done for me, and quite a few of the shots were in swimwear and even some in underwear so she knew I had done at least a little modeling in the past. I just made sure the ones with a cock in my mouth or cunt were not included int he ones she saw.

Marty was both happy and a bit sad when I told him as we cuddled on the chair on the porch on Friday night. He said it was a good opportunity that I should take, but that he would miss me.

The next week I started the process for a visa, and that took almost a month. Thankfully Toshi did work that was both legitimate and porn, so he got me one for a model. And said that if there was any problem because I was working in porn he would cover the fine. And three weeks later, I was kissing my mom and Marty and hugging Mary as I got on the plane. Unknown to all but Mary and I though, Rocco was in the background filming this.

The flight was long and boring, but finally we were landing in Tokyo. Where both Toshi and Kokku greeted me once I passed through customs. I could see the two guys filming us, so greeted them rather formally and bowed in return.

And I could see that Toshi gave an honest grin when I said “Toshi-san, Kokku-san, o ai dekite totemo ureshīdesu. Tōkyō ni kitekurete arigatō.” in a husky voice thanking them for welcoming me to Tokyo. He asked me how the flight was in Japanese, and I said that the flight was long and I was glad to be there, also in Japanese.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.