Slavegirl Chronicles #2 - Slavegirl Chases Her Bliss - Cover

Slavegirl Chronicles #2 - Slavegirl Chases Her Bliss

by Noble Chronicler

Copyright© 2023 by Noble Chronicler

BDSM Sex Story: A slavegirl intent on doing a good job uses all her training to satisfy a master and mistress, and in the process she attains the Bliss she craves so badly.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Vignettes   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

She scrubbed the floor in the kitchen with the dedication of someone who planned to eat off it. Maybe she would, if her owner wished it so. She smiled thinking about her. Yesterday, for dinner, she got a spanking and her ass was still hurting, bruised and tender. She couldn’t be more grateful for the lingering sting. She knew that this pain just like all of the pain she felt before was getting her closer to her Bliss and there was nothing else she could wish for.

This slavegirl knew her place without anyone ever explaining. It came to her naturally, like breathing. She had to listen, she had to obey and, most importantly, she should never question decisions her owner made.

When she was brought to the big house to serve not one, but two dominants, the slavegirl felt like she won a lottery. Twice as many orders, twice as much punishment. All of that would only bring her to Bliss more quickly.

“You missed a spot” she heard a voice coming from behind her. It was strong, and commanding. She knew better than to turn around and look. Footsteps approached now. Black leather boots came into the slavegirl’s eyeline.

Her chin was lifted with a leather covered toe. The dominant woman standing over the slavegirl looked like a goddess. Tall, commanding, beautiful and strong. She was a goddess, one that was meant to be obeyed, meant to be worshipped. The slavegirl knew her place.

“Do you call this clean?” boomed the voice from above.

“I’m sorry, Mistress,” the slavegirl said with sincerity. She did not want to disappoint. “I’ll fix it right now. Please, give me a chance.”

“Too late.”

“I’m sorry” the slavegirl said, her face downcast to hide the smirk on her face. She hadn’t deliberately done a poor job, she never would - but a swift punishment would really liven up the morning.

She was suddenly grabbed by the arm and pulled up. She was pulled, half walking, half tripping, into the large living room. The fingers digging into her arm were very hard to ignore. Talons digging into his flesh. The sensation was sending warmth through her body. A master was waiting for them, sitting on the couch. He looked the slavegirl up and down as if she was an object. His facial expression was blank, completely impossible to read.

“Put her here,” he said, indicating the space beside him. “That slut needs to be reminded why she’s here.”

The slavegirl was pushed onto the couch. It was an awkward fall and she felt very vulnerable suddenly in her nakedness. But she was too busy imagining what was coming to dwell on it.

“You are here to serve”, the mistress grabbed her by the hair, pulling her up onto all fours on the couch. The slavegirl already knew what she had to do, she’d been well trained. Her back arched, her ass up, her head down. The master put one hand around her neck, and with the other he began probing her mouth. His large muscular fingers pushed their way into her mouth and explored the wet warmth inside.

“Praise be the warmth” he said, quoting the Good Books.

The slavegirl tried hard not to gag as the fingers pushed further back into her throat. Her efforts were short lived, she gagged hard and lost her perfect pose. This was what the mistress had been waiting for, she spanked the slavegirls’ ass cheek with all her power. The slavegirl cried out in pain. The master released her neck and grabbed a fistful of her hair.

She was tugged forward by her hair, pulled down to the floor. Her scalp burned from the strain. Slavegirl’s face was pushed into the pussy of the standing mistress. The slavegirl was so happy to be able to serve that she went to work immediately, instinctively. The slavegirl let out a gentle moan of contentment as she tasted the first familiar drops on her tongue.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.