Simon - Cover

Simon

Copyright© 2022 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Meet Simon, who has a problem only the women of the neighborhood can help him with.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

The Final Chapter.


Simon was getting ready for bed when his mother came into his bedroom. “Can I help you tonight, Simon?” she asked, her eyes on his crotch to make it clear what she was talking about.

“Oh, thanks, Mom, but I’m good.” He’d had sex with Mrs. Davison in the morning and then later Rita had helped him twice, including the unintentional sex later in the day.

“Oh ... is your wrist fine now, then?” she asked. She’d been strangely horny since she’d had that inappropriate shower with her son.

He gave his wrist a flex and winced. “Not yet, but I’ve found more women to help me ... they’re all older than me,” he made sure to add ... even if Rita was only a month older, it still counted.

Bonnie felt a bit disappointed. Simon had originally depended on her for assistance with his need to ejaculate multiple times a day. At first she had been disgusted -- he was her son! -- but she couldn’t stand to see him in pain. Even when his wrist wasn’t damaged, he would have rubbed himself raw in his clumsiness if she didn’t assist him. But she had done her motherly duty, and even started to enjoy helping him, at least a little. When her work had interfered, she had asked him to seek assistance from others. And now it seemed that he didn’t need her anymore. “Okay ... good night, honey.” She leaned over to kiss him on his forehead.

“G’nite Mom.”

Bonnie went to bed, her mind filled with the image of her son’s lengthy member filling some faceless woman’s vagina. The woman in her mind moaned, her back arching in pleasure as Simon’s cock stimulated her g-spot and smacked into her cervix. Then Simon slammed his skinny body into her quickly, crying out in orgasm as his voluminous ejaculation saturated the woman’s depths.

“U-huhh! Hahh...” Bonnie cried out as she came on her own fingers at that thought, her own face momentarily appearing on the faceless woman’s body in her head. “Mmm! G-hh!”


“Simon, will you join me in the shower?”

Simon woke up to see his mother in his bedroom doorway wearing just a long t-shirt which barely went down to her shapely thighs. “Um, okay.”

When he got to the bathroom, Bonnie pulled her shirt off to reveal her D-cup torpedoes and Simon’s cock quickly hardened in his boxers. He quickly pulled them off and then they were both naked.

Trying to hide a smile, Bonnie stepped into the shower and her son quickly followed. She sighed as the warm water cascaded off of her voluptuous body. She felt Simon reach around from behind to give her a hug. Unlike the last time he had done this in the shower, his hard cock was trapped between their bodies, pointed up along her back. She stepped forward a little and felt his hardness slip downwards. Then she went up on her tiptoes and felt it situate itself between her legs. As she settled down, the top of his shaft pressed against her engorged vulva.

“Mom?”

The last time that this had happened, Bonnie had gotten upset at Simon for pushing the envelope, but this time it was her choice. She looked down at the three inches of him that extended past her crotch and giggled ... it looked like she had her own little cock! She reached down to stroke it. As she did so, Simon gasped and ground his pelvis into her ass, causing the top of his shaft to rub along her sensitive pussy lips. Soon he began to thrust. Bonnie stopped stroking him and instead lifted the head of his penis, causing it to bounce off of her clitoris as he pulled back. Her body felt so hot ... the masturbation last night had felt good but she was missing something, something her son was helping her with ... and why not? She had helped him so many times!

Simon continued to thrust between his mother’s thighs from behind and moved his hands upward to caress her bountiful boobs.

Bonnie gasped at the feel of her son squeezing her breasts. If she had been in her right mind she would have stopped him, but his trespass only spurred her on. She pushed her butt back at him as he thrust, the impact reverberating through her crotch and spurring her toward her own orgasm.

Then the pressure on her breasts increased and Simon grunted. She felt his member swell and then his hot semen was blasting the hand she was using to angle his penis up. The first burst ricocheted off of her fingers and hit her lower stomach. It looked like her little dick was cumming! “Ohfuuuck!” she cried out as her own orgasm bloomed between her legs. Another burst of cum, and then another bounced off her hand to splash upon her lower body. “Uh-hughh! Ah-hh!” Gravity took effect and Simon’s semen dripped down her stomach to inundate her engorged vaginal lips as the shaft of his cock continued sluicing between them. “Huaahh!” she finally gasped as she came down from the intense orgasm. She felt her son’s penis draw back, dragging his dangerous cum all along and between her pussy lips as it went, and then they were no longer touching.

She put her hand on the shower wall to keep herself from falling over and turned her head up to let the water flow down her chest, washing Simon’s cum away from her stomach and crotch, hiding any visible evidence of the dangerous, forbidden thing they had just done.

“Thanks Mom.”

Bonnie felt her body warm at her son’s gratitude. “You’re welcome, sweetie.”


Corinne cried out as she felt Simon’s hot cum blast her unprotected insides. Donna had again ordered the illicit couple to fuck in front of her, this time doggy style, with the result another overwhelming insemination deep inside the cheating housewife’s secretly fertile reproductive system.

“A-huhh! Hooh...” Corinne gasped as her orgasming body accepted Simon’s youthful, sperm-filled semen as a desert would a rainfall. Her hard nipples rasped along her bedsheets as he continued to ram into her, extracting the last of the cum from his swollen balls.

Then Donna once again ordered the young man to leave before telling Corinne to masturbate herself to orgasm while her pelvis was elevated by a pillow.

“If you like the idea of pregnancy so much,” Corinne gasped as she pleasured herself, “why not just fuck Simon yourself?”

“He’s not my type,” Donna replied, and then clarified, “I’m gay. I thought I could be ‘normal’, got married and had Rita, but I was lying to myself. I did enjoy being pregnant, though.” She looked wistful. “I got a girlfriend a few months in and she loved my pregnant body.”

“So what does your girlfriend think about what you’re doing with me?” Corinne asked as she pushed two fingers inside her spermy pussy.

Donna moved down between Corinne’s legs to get a better view. “I’m alone ... she cheated on me years ago and I’ve been a single mom ever since.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.