Simon - Cover

Simon

Copyright© 2022 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Meet Simon, who has a problem only the women of the neighborhood can help him with.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

The neighbors get involved.


“What do you think of the Davisons next door?” Donna asked her daughter Rita as she looked out her front window. She watched that skinny boy leaving the Davisons’ house again, smiling and looking very relaxed.

“I haven’t talked to the wife yet, but the husband’s a slime,” Rita replied from the couch. “He hit on me just the other day over the fence ... told me we wouldn’t have to use a condom ‘cause he was shooting blanks.”

Donna turned to her. “Really? What is he, thirty?”

Her eighteen-year-old daughter, pretty much a younger version of herself, auburn-haired and shapely, shrugged.

Donna turned back to the window. “Huh.”


The next morning, Donna saw that boy slip into the Davisons’ house again after the husband left for work. Curious, she exited her home and headed along the side of the Davisons’ abode. Sure enough, through a window she saw the young man pawing at the housewife before she pulled him somewhere else out of sight.

Steeling up her courage, Donna quietly opened the door the young man had used and padded toward the sound of moaning. She pulled out her phone, set it to silent, and started recording. Then she turned the corner to find a half-naked Mrs. Davison on her knees fellating the young man in the bathroom!

“AAH! Who’re you?!” Corinne screeched as she spied Donna.

“Donna, your next door neighbor,” she replied as she continued to video them. The young man turned to look at her and she gasped as she saw the size of his member before quickly recovering. “I thought that this kid had broken into your home and you might need help, but it seems that I misunderstood what was going on here, hm?”

“Please!” Corinne said, “He’s a blackmailer.”

Simon looked confused. “I’m a white male.”

She turned to him. “No, I mean you threatened to show my husband that picture you took of me if I didn’t do this for you.” Then, realizing that she was still half-naked, she pulled her top back down.

Simon looked even more confused. “No, you like helping me. I wouldn’t have shown that picture to anyone; it’s mine.”

Corinne was intense in thought. “Then ... then ... shit.”

“So no blackmail,” Donna summarized. She tapped her phone to save the video. “Until now.”

Corinne looked at her. “What?”

“Cheating on your husband with this kid? Is he even eighteen?”

“Yeah!” Simon answered, indignant. He was sensitive about his size.

“I wasn’t cheating,” Corinne informed Donna.

“What? So you’re a swinger?” Donna challenged her. “So I can show this to your husband when he gets home and he’ll give you a high five?”

“No!”

Donna smiled grimly and took their names and phone numbers. Then she started her video recording app again. “Okay, keep doing what you were doing.”

Corinne looked stricken. “What?”

Donna activated the camera and waved her hand to indicate they should continue. Corinne hesitated, but then grabbed Simon’s shaft and began self-consciously stroking it again.

“Can you take your clothes off again, Mrs. Davison?” Simon asked her breathily.

Corinne sighed and did so, getting completely naked. Then, back on her knees, she took Simon’s cock into her mouth.

“Yeahhh...” Simon moaned. “Play with yourself.”

Corinne groaned and moved one hand down between her legs. At least this way he’ll cum sooner, she considered, since he enjoyed watching her do that.

Donna looked at Corinne’s tight body with her dangling C-cups and felt her own pussy moisten. This woman reminded her of a former girlfriend who had also turned out to be a cheating whore. After a few more minutes, several things happened at once: Corinne groaned in orgasm, Simon grunted, and then Corinne pulled back so as to not choke on it.

“UNHH!” Simon cried out as his emission splattered Corinne’s torso. She, in turn, fell onto her back, her fingers thrusting inside herself as the young man hosed her body down with his spunk.

Donna gasped as she saw him paint the hand Corinne had between her legs. The orgasming housewife then thrust some of that sperm inside of her, gasping as she came even harder! Donna stepped forward to catch that on video.

“All right, go home, Simon,” Donna commanded him, and he quickly dressed and left. She turned off the recording.

Donna remembered her daughter mentioning that Mr. Davison had said that he was infertile. “Aren’t you afraid of getting pregnant?” she asked the woman as she lay on the floor, still recovering from that massive orgasm.

“What? Oh...” Corinne pulled her dripping fingers out of her vagina. “No, I can’t have children.” She sighed as she examined the remainder of the sperm on her hand before absentmindedly licking it off.

“I’ll be in touch, Corinne.” Then Donna headed home.

After she was done jilling off, Donna’s brain was working a little better. Both of the Davisons were infertile? That seemed very unlikely. She pulled out her phone again. “Hey, I need a favor, darlin’.”


Simon had kept an eye on Mrs. Davison’s house waiting for Donna to leave before going back in. He could hear the gorgeous housewife sobbing in the shower as she washed off his spend. “Are you okay?” he called out.

“AAH! Simon!” She turned the water off and asked for a towel. He handed her the one she was going to use to catch his cum before that lady had arrived and everything changed. She stepped out with it wrapped around her. “I need you to leave and never come back, Simon.”

“What? But...”

“The only reason I was doing ... this...” she waved her hand at where she had been kneeling on the bathroom rug, “ ... was because I thought you were going to tell my husband if I didn’t.”

“Oh.”

“Goodbye, Simon.”


Later in the day, Simon headed over to Nessa’s house for another romp with the beautiful Black woman. He loved that she actually let him have sex with her, though with a condom, and this time it held together. Before he went to bed, his mother helped him again, and she used her mouth the whole time before swallowing his mighty load.

Life was good...


In the morning, he got a text message: Simon, this is Mrs. Davison. Please come to my place at 10.

Simon arrived on time. “Hello?” he called out as he entered the house.

“Up here!” a female voice called. He headed up the stairs and down the hallway to Mrs. Davison’s bedroom to find the married woman on the bed in attractive blue lingerie and that Donna woman sitting in a chair, waiting. Mrs. Davison looked to have been crying.

“Um...”

“Get naked and on the bed with Corinne, Simon,” Donna ordered him.

He didn’t move. “I don’t think she likes this, Donna.”

The auburn-haired older woman turned to Mrs. Davison. “Corinne?”

“Please do as she says, Simon.”

He pulled off his clothes and did as directed. Corinne grabbed his partially soft member and started to stroke it.

His eyes roamed her lingerie-covered body. “You look really pretty, Mrs. Davison.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.