Simon - Cover

Simon

Copyright© 2022 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Meet Simon, who has a problem only the women of the neighborhood can help him with.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

“Mom? You home?” Simon closed the door behind him and then mentally kicked himself. Right, she had said that she was going out on a date. He grabbed a microwave dinner from the freezer and nuked it into edibility. Then he watched some TV, read some online comics, and finally headed to bed.

As he was waiting for sleep to come, he remembered the picture he had taken of Mrs. Davison and opened it up on his phone. He smiled at the voluptuous housewife’s half-naked body, her eyes closed with her face and much of her chest covered in his stuff. He squinted, zoomed in, and noticed that she had one cum-covered hand inside her bikini briefs. He felt his cock getting hard again.

He sighed and put his phone back down. His mother was still out on her date, so wouldn’t be able to help him with his stiffy, and his fun wrist was still hurt. If he got turned on now, he’d just be in pain until she got home. Trying to think of anything but the sexy Mrs. Davison, Simon closed his eyes.


“Simonnn...”

The young man woke up and blinked into the dimness. His bedroom door was open, allowing the hallway light to spill in. His mother was pulling the bedsheets away from his body. “Mom?” He felt her take his penis in hand, which caused it to quickly fill up with blood. “Ohh, thanks Mom ... I couldn’t do anything about it earlier.”

“Hmm...” his mother sighed.

“Mom? Your breath smells kinda ... sour.”

As she stroked her son’s hardening member, she slurred, “I had some drinks tonight with my new friend. He’s nice, but it’s just a first date, so no nookie for Mama. Still...” She stared at her son’s lengthy, now-hard cock, so much like his father’s, and leaned forward to take it into her mouth.

“Ohh...” Simon moaned as she took half of his 9” length into her mouth. If she didn’t have a towel handy, his mother would take the head between her lips just as he finished, but she had just started! It felt incredible as her lips slipped up and down his shaft. It was so warm in there! His eyes adjusted to the low light and he could see down his mother’s low-cut cleavage in her blouse. The combination worked incredibly well, and he grunted. “I’m gonnnnaaaaoooohhh...!”

“Ulgkh!” his mother grunted as her son’s spermy surprise filled her mouth. She quickly pulled up to make room, keeping just the tip between her lips as she gulped down his spend. Burst after burst replaced it, making her struggle to breathe.

Finally, it was done, and she gave him a little suck to clear the last of it before sitting back up. “Wow! I don’t think you’ve ever cum that quickly before. I’ll have to remember to use my mouth earlier next time.”

“Yes, please.”

She looked down at her son’s cock as it slowly deflated. Her nipples were very hard and her vagina had been damp since halfway through her date. But no, this was her son, not his father, she remembered, despite the similarities. “Good night, Simon.” She gave him a kiss on his forehead and he gasped as she unintentionally gave him a point blank view right down her cleavage.

Then she went to bed and frigged herself to sleep, quickly cumming hard before dropping off into a tipsy slumber.


Corinne had tried seducing her husband when he got home late, stinking of booze, but he had said that he was tired. At least he had been driven home by his coworkers rather than driving drunk.

However, in the morning she had to get up early in order to drive him to his car, so she put on some undies and her bathrobe to do that. When she got back and the garage door closed behind, she got out of the car...

“Hi.”

She shrieked and fell over some storage bins. Simon was standing just inside the garage door. She realized that he must have slipped in as the door closed.

“Oh no! Are you okay?” Simon helped her up with his good hand.

“What are you doing here?!” she asked him indignantly. Then as she saw his eyes roam her chest, she realized that her dressing gown had come open. She pulled away to cinch it tight.

“I need your help again,” he explained. “I was looking at that picture I took of you and, well...” He gestured down to his crotch to reveal his turgid member was once again tenting out his jeans.

“Damnit...” Corinne swore. This boy acted like he wasn’t very smart, but it seemed that he was clever after all, subtly mentioning the visual proof of the extramarital ... whatever it was she had been doing with him ... as leverage. “Okay, come inside.” Then she frowned at her suggestive wording as she opened up the interior door of the garage.

Simon followed her like a lost little puppy. As they entered her living room, she felt his hands on her breasts as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. “Simon! Stop!”

He let go. “But you have beautiful boobs, Mrs. Davison.”

Despite the crazy situation, she felt her cheeks redden. “Well, thank you, Simon, but I’d prefer to keep this straightforward ... I help you and you leave, right?”

“Yes, please!” He beamed at her, and Corinne was again struck by how cute the kid could be when he smiled.

“Okay, sit on the couch and pull down your pants, like before.”

He did so, and Corinne gulped at the sight of the young man’s sizable phallus. He was going to make some woman happy one day, she thought. Not today, though ... today she was going to glumly bear down and do the work so that he’d go away. She knelt in front of him, took that soft but yet also somehow firm tool in hand and stroked it quickly.

“That feels real good, Mrs. Davison.”

As she stroked, she stared at the repetitive movement of her hand as it slid along his long shaft and her mind wandered. Everything felt so unreal. She wished her husband had this length ... maybe then they’d have a baby already...

But no, it wasn’t him that was the problem, was it? she asked herself cattily. She harrumphed and sped up her strokes. “Are you getting close?” she asked.

“Umm ... not yet. Can you...?”

She looked up at his face. His eyes were glued to her chest and she realized that her bathrobe had slipped open a bit. She felt deja vu from the first time she had done this for him. She sighed and pulled her robe off, revealing her bare C-cups before continuing to stroke him. She kept furtively glancing from his cock back up to his face, blushing as his eyes bore into her boobs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.