Simon - Cover

Simon

Copyright© 2022 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Meet Simon, who has a problem only the women of the neighborhood can help him with.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Corinne Davison, thirty years old, lay on top of her bedsheets and moaned as her fingers slipped between her prominent pussy lips. She had woken up horny again, and the voluptuous brown-haired woman had decided to ‘take matters into her own hand’, so to speak. Her other hand was massaging one of her C-cup breasts. She was fantasizing about her husband, who had left for work an hour previous, picturing the man on top of her, thrusting his hard cock into her again and again. She raised her pelvis up in order to dig her fingers deeper inside, feeling her orgasm rising from her loins. “Uhh ... huhh...”

“Ungk!” she heard from just outside her bedroom window, and something splattered against it with a ‘thump’ sound. Her initial thought was that a bird had flown into it.

“AUGHH!” She heard something tumble from the angled roof, which her bedroom overlooked. Her orgasm lost, she rushed to the window. It looked like something white and sticky had splattered onto the glass. Had a bird dropped a doody bomb on her window? But that had sounded like a person crying out.

Corinne pulled on her bathrobe and headed out her front door. There was a young, dark-haired man lying prone on her lawn! “Ohmigod!” she cried out and rushed over. “Are you all right?”

“Owie...” he moaned as he tried to sit up.

She looked to see if the kid had twisted any limbs, but then noticed that his fly was open and he had a dowling rod sticking out through it. Then she did a double-take ... that was his hard penis, and it had to be at least 8 inches long! She suddenly realized what had splattered on her window, and why.

She looked around the neighborhood. Here she was in nothing but a bathrobe, with a young man who had his dick out. Any of the neighborhood gossips could look out and see them! “Can you walk?” she asked the kid.

He nodded and rose unsteadily to his feet. She ducked under one of his arms and helped him into her house.

“Lay on the couch,” she directed him. “And put that away!”

Sheepishly, the boy tried to tuck his penis away, but it actually seemed to be harder than earlier, almost 9 inches now, she estimated, and he was having trouble. His eyes kept flashing to her chest as he struggled.

She looked down and realized that her robe had opened up, revealing a generous portion of cleavage. Gasping, she pulled it closed and cinched the belt tight.

“Um, um, sorry ma’am ... you’re so gorgeous, I can’t help myself.” He gave up on trying to tuck his member away and instead covered it with his hands, blushing furiously.

Corinne blushed too. Her husband hadn’t called her gorgeous in a long time, and this boy’s phallus was bigger than her husband’s average-sized member. Her eyes scanned the young man’s form ... he was only 5’9”, perhaps, and slim, with dark brown eyes. That cock seemed even larger when compared to the rest of him. “How old are you?”

“Um, eighteen, ma’am.”

She shook her head. Why was that her first question? “Are you hurt?”

“Umm ... my wrist hurts a bit, but it doesn’t seem broken.” He moved his right hand a little and winced.

“What’s your name? I’m Mrs. Davison.”

“Simon von Trocken, ma’am ... I’d shake your hand, but...” He reddened again as he looked down at his hand-covered crotch.

Her eyes unconsciously slipped down there as well. “Why were you on my roof, Simon?”

“I’m so sorry, Mrs. Davison. My Mom tells me I have a whore...” He frowned. “ ... whore...”

Corinne frowned as well. “You have a what?!”

His face cleared as he remembered “ ... moan issue.”

“Uhh...”

“Hormone issue ... Doc said so.” He smiled, happy to have remembered the words.

Corinne realized that this kid wasn’t the sharpest crayon in the box. Not special needs or anything, but definitely below average in brain power. “So what does that have to do with you peeping in my window, Simon?”

“Err ... I gotta do it a few times a day or it hurts, and Mom won’t let me watch porn ... uh, ma’am.”

“Do it?”

“Um ... let my stuff out ... y’know ... e-jack ... um...”

“Ejaculate?”

His face lit up, and Corinne realized that the strange young man was actually kind of cute.

“Yeah, that’s it! You’re the prettiest lady in the neighborhood, Mrs. Davison, so I borrowed your ladder to watch you. I got a little light-headed when I shot, and then...”

“Fell off my roof ... yes, I was there,” she responded, not knowing how to feel about this. “Um ... can you put that away yet?”

He moved his hands and Corinne involuntarily took in a hiss of breath at the sight of his still-hard member. While it was just about 9 inches long now, it was only a little thicker than a regular-sized one would be. How could such a huge dong fit on his small frame? she wondered. It must have something to do with that hormone issue he mentioned.

He fussed with it a bit, but... “Nope.” He put his hands back in place. “I’ll probably have to ... you know ... to make it go back down.”

She remembered the thunk sound. “But didn’t you ... already ... on my window?”

He gave her an awkward smile and shrugged. “Yeah, but then you brought me in here, and your robe opened up...”

Corinne was aware that she hadn’t reached orgasm earlier. She could feel that her nipples were hard under her robe, and her pussy was still very wet. “So can’t you just...?” She made a fist and shook it up and down.

“I hurt my fun wrist when I fell, remember?”

She gave a little laugh as she shook her head. “So it’s kind of my fault that not only is your penis hard, but that you can’t relieve yourself? Did you actually think that would work?”

“Uhh...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.