Pinched Nipples Again - Cover

Pinched Nipples Again

by Padilla of Ashtoreth

Copyright© 2022 by Padilla of Ashtoreth

Erotica Sex Story: (the Chapter # 2) Tgirl's Boyfriend gets feminized by another Man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Porn Theatre   .

by SKY a.k.a. Padilla of Ashtoreth a.k.a. JD Aeon

This is the “Next Chapter” to my first “Tgirl Story” called - PINCHED NIPPLES

In this new chapter...

The Tgirls are really amidst different troubles of their own, chiefly regarding their their Men or should I say, boyfriends!

How about Me?

Yes, Myself!

Well, me and Dom, We have changed, folks!

Dom had recently surprised me off my comfortable zone! That’s because he had met this Other Man...

And unbeknownst to me at the time, they went on to become real “Friends” and in a very special way.

And by the time I had found out the whole bloody damn thing, well, he had been, ( Now get this! ), “Feminized” by this Other Man and had turned into a full Bottom, a Tgirl-friend!

But Who on earth?

I came to find out much later that it had been a so-called “BBC” fellow also known as “A Man with a Big Black Cock”.

Apparently, they had met much before, actually in a local LGBTQ oriented pub / bar, then they became friends and sometime later, Dom was feminized and turned into his full-bottom bitch.


Well, my friend Sara and Jerry went separate ways because his job relocated him too far and away and Sara was not ready to quit her job and move away with him.

She was re-learning the “Art of Being Solo”, that it is, living alone on her own again but independent, free and proud to be herself, on her own terms.

From time to time, she emails to tell me how things are.

She is doing very well in Canada!

Cheers!


Ashley and John actually married in California and as far as her most recent email told, she was going to leave him, to divorce him! And well that’s because, they both had grown apart. They both had become interested in Other people and all of this shortly after their marriage.

I told her that she needed to be honest to herself and to John! It is not worth, nor any good to live lies.

They both moved on to Other Relationships and off they went.

Happy trails!


In the case of Dom and I...

Dom after having been a few months amidst this bloody natural friendship with this lovely “to-talk-to” African-British black man who was suitably called as Nail Brickton.

Also, rumoured to be ( under the proper circumstances ) as tough as nails, too!

Dom had been talked by Nail, into shaving his whole body, maintaining it that way, and even having “enemas” daily to keep himself au-natural, fresh and clean at all times!

And of course, all of this was because he was told to get ready and to prepare himself for a special Initiation into this so-called “Club” that Nail had invited him to join a few months before.

Dom disclosed to me that in fact, Nail had never, not even once, made any sexual advances towards him and actually never talked about sex with Dom at all. And for all of that time before the Club Initiation.

The club, later I found out, it was called “Club Les Mann-Dingos & Mari-Cass”.

In the day of his Club Initiation, early that night, Dom told me that he went to the club for the first time.

He arrived there, told his name at the entrance portal, then he was escorted by two big and tall fellows to a dark room in the end of a long hallway.

There, two other men dressed in black attires, they told him to undress and get naked!

They took a measuring-tape and took Dom’s waist, chest, legs and arms measures. And after, they told Dom to have a glass of wine, sit down, relax and wait!

And Dom did exactly that!

There was a generously nice bottle of Pierre Dupond’s Non Filtré Beaujolais Nouveau wine atop this small table and one wine glass!

He helped himself to a full glass of wine and he nursed it gently as he waited stark naked and sitting on this classic Marie-Antoinette-style canapé or rather, small sofa / love-seat.

Within a quarter of an hour, a lady dressed in Pink, fully as French Maid, entered the room, Dom felt shy, he was naked, after all, she offered him what it looked like a black cashmere robe and in a small wooden box, she displayed to him, a small tube of K-Y Lubing Jelly, a medium odourless/soft Butt-Plug, and also a very small, seemingly either stainless steel or silver-made device, which turned out to be a cock-cage.

She alerted him that she was instructed to assist him and she was about to place a black material blindfold on him, which it was but a satin silk handkerchief!

After that, she helped him to have himself lubed and medium butt-plug inserted.

Then after, she helped him to fit himself with the cock-cage, she clicked it into place and lo and behold, he was naked, blindfolded, wearing nothing but a cock-cage and a butt-plug.

Before she left the room, she helped him to put on what he thought to be a robe, but it was a small black baby-doll, actually a sleeveless, bow-front Lace trim, mini nightdress / gown.

Another glass of wine and after some waiting, then suddenly, Nail came to the room in order to fetch his friend to the main parlour where the Initiation was bound to take place.

Nail said nothing except, - Dom, trust me, will you? Just try to keep calm, you know, “be cool”!

Once there, at the main area, Dom was placed up against a thin wall / partition coated with satin silk material and all seemed to extend to the very ceiling.

The so-called Satin Wall / Partition, it had two medium-sized, round holes / orifices that seemingly, his chest / breasts / his nipples would surely fit through them to the other side of the room, chiefly when / if with him standing up, leaning up against it.

They arranged a small but high soft-padded/cushioned wooden step in front of him up against that Satin Wall / partition.

Then they had him to kneel gently upon it and lean up against the wall as both of his breasts & nipples went right through the holes in that wall, and to the other side of it.

There was silence, everybody had suddenly left that room, except for Dom, on his knees and waiting for whatever it might come up next.

Music without any singing, it began to play, with what seemed to be Australian outback drum rolls, the beating of African drums, etc and other unknown percussion oriented sounds of a mysterious nature.

As that Music went on, the sound volume increased, Dom felt both of his nipples being licked, kissed and sucked at once, at least two people had to be behind that wall, doing that, he thought to himself.

He realized his back had been strapped to the Satin Wall and in a manner that he couldn’t pull himself off the wall, unbeknownst to him, his hands were firmly tied behind his back, he noticed at that moment.

The straps seem to come from the wall itself, as if imbued in the wall and ready for the task of keeping him fully attached up against that wall.

It all went so quick and so fast that he had not noticed at first how far it all went and in no time at all.

All that continuous licking, kissing and gently sucking upon his nipples, chest, breasts, it was beginning to turn him on too.

But by now, he felt his caged manhood, his cock was tightly impeded, pushed-in, couldn’t grow out, couldn’t expand itself, as in fact, it was imprisoned, made-to-conform-to-very-small New Size, one could easily say, confined & miniaturized by his tiny metal cock-cage / restricting-cock device.

At this point, he also took notice that his ass had been penetrated, and in fact, it had been that Medium-sized Butt-Plug.

He wondered will I get a gaped ass once it is taken out?

And he could feel it in there and very much so, chiefly now!

Dom wondered about it all, initially he really had assumed he was going to be joining a “Master’s / Dom’s / Daddy’s / Bull’s” type of special Club that catered to “full bottom” Tgirls and all.

Interesting as hell is the fact that for life of me, I knew that Dom never thought of himself as a Bottom, let alone, to become, to be a bottom Tgirl!

Well, all that aside, now comes Nail approaching Dom!

Dom is moaning of pleasure because his nipples being continuously licked, sucked and kissed have got him feeling very turned on.

His cock is so compressed within the tight cock-cage and he feels pleasure in that all combined situation.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.