Traffic Girl - Cover

Traffic Girl

Copyright© 2021 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - John Cameron is a successful, happily single playboy with every intention of remaining that way. Until he bumps into the traffic girl from his favorite local news station. Will it change him? And can he change her?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Author’s Note: Thank you for reading and the feedback! I genuinely appreciate it. Usual disclaimer: there is cheating and drug use here. Sorry if it’s not your cup of tea, but thanks to the myriad wonderful authors here, I’m sure you’ll find something that strikes your fancy.


The five weeks leading up to my Vegas getaway with Kat seemed interminable, despite our best efforts to ramp up our fun at home in Houston. We both felt silly that it had taken so long to come up with the idea, but she started coming to my apartment for lunch once a week, after she was done with work for the day. I’d cook something for her, and we’d have a quickie. If I was running behind, she would pick up something or cook and let herself in with the key I’d given her.

Once, two weeks before our trip, I was having a particularly stressful day at work. I needed my lunch time escape with Kat, but I didn’t have much time. Having a five-minute commute to the office had its benefits, and on that day I wanted to take advantage of it. She texted me to ask if we were still on for lunch. I said the day was not going as planned but that I needed to see her.

Kat must have been nervous at my response because she did something that was very rare. She called.

“Hey,” I said, answering on the app.

“Is everything okay?” she asked.

“Just this deal I’m working on,” I said. “It’ll be fine, but you know how it is. People have to inject a bunch of drama into it.” I spoke in a softer-than-usual voice and got up to close the door to my office.

“You had me worried for a second,” she said. “It was just an intuition.”

“Nothing to be worried about, Kitty Kat,” I said. “But I need something.”

“Anything.”

“I’ll be at my place in ten minutes. You need to be naked on the bed, on your hands and knees. No talking. Nothing. I won’t have much time.”

“Yes, sir,” she said, more solemnly than usual.

I hung up and smiled broadly. I bounced out of the office and drove home too fast. I flung open the door to my apartment, which didn’t have as good a view of downtown as Kat’s, and walked into the bedroom, taking off my suit jacket and already unbuckling my belt.

And there she was. My obedient Kat, naked, doggy style, and pink plug sparkling in her ass. She glanced over her shoulder, licked her lips, and smiled but didn’t speak. I didn’t take my clothes off. I just dropped my pants and eased her butt plug out. I admired the slight gape it left before replacing it with my throbbing cock.

I knew her body so well now. I simply worked my cock into her ass until she was full. She moaned and said, almost imperceptibly, “Use me, daddy.”

I did. This wasn’t about mutual pleasure. This was about my need to reduce stress and make her feel my power, my control. My spanks were vicious from the start, leaving behind distinct, crimson hand prints. She yelped, but seeing the juice saturate her pussy and make her inner thighs sticky confirmed I wasn’t pushing her too far. I pulled her hair with seemingly uncaring tugs. It wasn’t even five minutes before my balls clenched. Her pleasure wasn’t my concern today. I unloaded my sperm into her bowels, grunting savagely at the surprising power of my orgasm.

I pulled out and raised my pants enough to walk to the bathroom to clean up. It was a power play, for sure. I had left her ass messy and abused. I didn’t feel guilty but thought I should give an explanation.

My cleanup was quick, and Kat lay on her side when I was zipping my pants and rebuckling my belt. She smiled inquisitively.

“I needed a cum dumpster today,” I said sheepishly, if I had been capable of the tone.

Her smile remained. “I’m always your cum dumpster. And sometimes? I need to be used.” She rolled over again and showed me that she had inserted the butt plug again. I kissed her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.