Traffic Girl - Cover

Traffic Girl

Copyright© 2021 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 33

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - John Cameron is a successful, happily single playboy with every intention of remaining that way. Until he bumps into the traffic girl from his favorite local news station. Will it change him? And can he change her?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The two weeks Kat was gone on her honeymoon were a whirlwind. Rita and I met up three more times. The sex got better as we got to know one another. Jess and I threw ourselves into our reunion. It was a honeymoon of our own, in a certain sense. We spent every day together and fucked nonstop. It was like a dam had broken, and we tried to put two years of fucking into two weeks. We fucked before work in the morning. We fucked at lunch. Jess came to my parking garage for quickies. Every night we spent together making up for lost time. We didn’t even go out and party. We just fucked.

I knew, however, I needed to talk to Kat as soon as she got home. I wasn’t scared of the conversation. I missed her. I couldn’t wait to figure out how we would move into the next phase of our affair, an inevitable change after her marriage. I had thought extensively about it and had a proposal. So on her first day back at work, I asked her to come to my place for lunch.

That morning, I had watched her broadcast and couldn’t stop smiling. I was excited to see her, and when she knocked on my door, I ran to open it. She jumped into my arms, and I spun her around.

“Babe!” she exclaimed. “I missed you so much it made me ache.”

“Oh, darling,” I said. We kissed. “I missed you more.”

I put her down, and we just stared into each other’s eyes. I felt complete having her with me again. She attacked me again, kissing with an urgency I had never felt before.

“I don’t even want to eat,” she said. “Just fuck me. I am craving real dick. Please, daddy?”

Our clothes ended up leaving a trail from the front door to the bedroom. I lifted Kat into bed and entered her with longing. We fucked like we were in heat. I wanted to reclaim Kat, to remind her after two weeks away that I owned her. That our connection remained.

She came twice in rapid succession, then panted, “Did Rita take good care of you?”

“I think she’s going to be sore for another week,” I said, jackhammering away at her pussy. “She’ll probably be drunk on my cum for at least that long.”

“Did you try to get in her ass?” she asked. I loved when she talked dirty like this.

“Tongue and fingers,” I said. “One day. I’ve almost convinced her to try a butt plug.”

“You’re so dirty,” she said. “Now fucking fill me up. I need that cum inside me. Show me who owns me again.”

It was an animalistic fuck. I pile-drove into her pussy relentlessly, building myself just near the peak, then backed off into long strokes that concentrated the pleasure more deeply on the full length of my shaft. The change in pace made my orgasm inevitable. I pushed fully inside her and let go, grinding as deeply as I could to flood her cervix.

I collapsed against her, emotionally spent to a completely unanticipated extent. Kat groaned in pleasure, always adoring the hot, messy river that spread inside her.

“I never get tired of feeling that,” she said, breathing hard. “You always cum so much for me.”

She ran her fingernails gently over my back. I stroked her cheek.

“I had fun,” I said, “but I’d rather you not leave me for two weeks again.”

“I had fun, too,” she said, “but I won’t leave you again.”

We made out until Kat slid down between my legs and got me hard with her mouth. Our passion was nowhere near being quenched.

“I love tasting myself on you,” she said. She climbed on top of me and started to ride. A few strokes in, a puddle of sperm leaked out of her pussy.

“Oh my god, babe!” she exclaimed. “Look at all that cum!” She got a wicked look in her eye and bit her lip. “We can’t let all that cum go to waste. You know what it’s best for, don’t you?”

Kat slowly removed my cock from inside her pussy. It was covered in a milky mess. She turned around, leaning forward slightly to put her ass on prominent display and scooped up my sperm on her fingers.

She looked over her shoulder at me and said, “It’s the best lube for anal sex. Will you please fuck my ass, daddy?” She pushed my cum into her pink asshole and let out a long moan. My cock visibly throbbed, and she didn’t wait for me to respond. She just took hold of my shaft and guided it into her ass. It was a smooth and practiced motion.

“Oh, that makes me feel so full,” she gasped. “My asshole hasn’t been used in so long.”

She rode me reverse cowgirl, and the view of my cock going in and out of her asshole, glistening with my cum, was a potent turn-on. Then she heightened it with dirty talk.

“You’re so hard,” she said. “Are you imagining what it would look like to see your dick in Rita’s ass?”

I merely groaned in response.

“You are, aren’t you, you dirty boy?” she said. “I’ll let you keep fucking her. I’ll help you get inside her virgin ass. You’d love that.”

“I would,” I said, enthralled by the pleasure I felt. “You know I would.”

“Just be sure you save enough energy to fuck my ass,” she said. “You’re the only man allowed to have it. No one else gets it. I’m an anal slut only for you.”

It didn’t take long to cum again, not with that level of urging. I held her hips against me as I came and bucked against her, pushing her to an anal orgasm of her own. We came off the sexual high of our reunion together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.