Traffic Girl - Cover

Traffic Girl

Copyright© 2021 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - John Cameron is a successful, happily single playboy with every intention of remaining that way. Until he bumps into the traffic girl from his favorite local news station. Will it change him? And can he change her?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Author’s Note: Vegas continues white hot, dear readers. And the story hints at some darker turns in the future, while also building on the past. Thank you for reading, commenting, and providing constructive criticism. I value it all, no matter your point of view.


“Well, I had planned for us to go to Petrossian before dinner,” I told Kat as she thoroughly washed my cock that, only a few minutes before, had been shooting cum up her ass. The steam shower in the villa was spacious and perfect, especially in helping clear out our sinuses.

“It never hurts to have another drink,” Kat said.

“That’s a good point,” I said, kissing her. “And it’s the best people-watching spot in the hotel.”

“Then let’s go,” she said. “We’ll get dressed, and I want you to give me a booty bump. Wearing the plug for so long and then taking that monster dick in my ass means I’ve earned it.” She laughed.

As Kat got ready for the evening, I sipped Champagne and called our butler to arrange for a table near the piano at Petrossian. When the doorbell rang, I opened up to find Nicole.

“Hi!” she said in a bubbly voice. “I’m off for the rest of the weekend, and I just wanted to make sure you were taken care of.”

“It couldn’t be better,” I said, sincerely. “It really is over the top.”

Kat heard Nicole’s voice and popped into the entryway.

“Oh, we definitely couldn’t be more satisfied,” she said in a voice that betrayed rivalry.

Nicole was up to the verbal jousting. “Well, if you can keep up with John in that department, then I have no doubt you’re satisfied,” she said in a knowing voice.

Kat smiled and laughed. “Do you want a line?” she offered. “It’s seriously the best blow I’ve ever had. Join us.” She had done a 180 and now spoke warmly.

“You know, I’d love to,” Nicole said, walking confidently inside.

Kat followed and directed her to the marble coffee table on the patio. There were a half-dozen lines already cut, along with the medicine plunger I had prepared for Kat’s pre-dinner booty bump.

Nicole helped herself to two lines and asked about the plunger. Kat described the process to her.

“That’s something an evil genius would think of,” Nicole observed. She rubbed her nose and thanked us for the blow. I escorted her out, and we exchanged a hug.

Kat stared at me upon my return.

“I don’t trust her for a second with you,” she said. “I’m glad she’s not here the rest of the weekend.”

“You’ve got nothing to worry about,” I said. “But I like the jealous side of you, Kitty Kat.”

She pulled up her white cocktail dress and said, “Come on, hit me with that booty bump.”

Newly invigorated, we sat at the Petrossian Bar just off the Bellagio’s famous lobby. On a Friday night, there were few better spots in Las Vegas to watch the unfolding debauchery. There were the haggard travelers coming in late, encountering the agonizing check-in line. There were the college girls looking for a taste of the rich life. The degenerate gamblers. The pretty people. There was nothing like seeing this melting pot of people seeking escape, giving the environment an energy unmatched anywhere else.

Kat and I sipped a crisp white wine as we passed the time to our dinner reservation.

“Are you excited about the wedding?” I asked her candidly.

“I am,” she said. “It’s hard not to be. It’s like the princess fairytale from my childhood come true. Any girl would be excited.”

“Good,” I said. “Does it feel weird? Having me and him?”

“You’re feeling serious tonight,” she teased. “But it doesn’t. I guess I want to have my cake and eat it too? I always have to balance my own desires and what I think are the expectations of those around me for me. Especially my parents.”

“That’s an understandable position that creates pressure,” I said.

“I don’t want to disappoint them,” she said. “I mean, I get it. Being on TV seems glamorous, but I’m on the worst shift. I’m a local celebrity at best. I know the reality here. There isn’t much room to move up because the people in the choices positions never leave. James offers me a situation where I never have to worry about anything and also can check the boxes on everything. At least as it comes to stability.”

“You know I don’t judge you for the duality of your life,” I said.

“I know you don’t,” she said. “I genuinely know that. My parents have always wanted certain things for me. And I feel pressure since my sister has them. She has a baby, and she’s younger.” We hadn’t talked much about her sibling rivalry, but I knew it lurked in the background as a source of great family pressure for her.

“You have nothing you ever need to justify with me,” I assured her.

“And I appreciate that so much,” she said. “I guess I just feel like a double life is the way I can give everyone what they want, including myself.”

“I’m a big believer in hedonism,” I said. “You should have everything you want, no matter what it takes to get it.”

“Well, you’re a major part of that for me for a long time to come,” she said and raised her glass.

We toasted, and my hand rested on her thigh. Kat wore a dangerously short white dress that clung to her ass and hips. It cinched at her waist, pressed tightly against her breasts, and ended in a high back that wrapped around her neckline. As usual, she wore her hair down, slightly teased, with tasteful makeup. If possible, she looked younger than when I first met her.

“Let’s get to dinner,” I said, pouring out the rest of the bottle of wine into our glasses and signing the room charge. “We can take our drinks.”

“I don’t know how well I can walk and drink in these heels,” Kat said.

“Who said you’ll have to walk?” I queried. “The villa comes with a limo. We’re riding in style.”

“You’re joking,” she said.

I shook my head. “Nope,” I said. “They’re meeting us at the main valet, so you only have a few steps to go. It’s ours all weekend. No walking.”

“I could get used to this,” she said, hooking her free arm into mine.

It was a short ride to the Aria. We took the escalator up to Carbone, the Italian restaurant, and were seated in one of the red velvet booths that ringed the main dining room. It was a romantic setting, made even more intimate by the curtains that could be drawn on each booth. Those curtains were the reason I didn’t have Kat bring along her Lelo Bluetooth vibrator.

For me, the dinner at Carbone was the most normal thing Kat and I had ever done. I forgot that we weren’t a real couple, just two more illicit lovers in Vegas. Of course, the more normally we behaved, the more I could sit back and pick out things that made us incompatible. I don’t know if it was self-doubt or self-sabotage, but I realized just how different our values were. What we overlapped on -- that hedonism we indulged so provocatively -- was white hot and full of fun. But now I wondered how long into her marriage we could survive.

I didn’t let those thoughts intrude too much at dinner. We were having too good a time. Carbone was very theatrical and comforting. The tableside Caesar salad was excellent, as was the “methode champenoise” Italian sparkling wine we had with it. The penne with vodka sauce was exquisite and indulgent. And the veal milanese would have stolen the show, if not for the exceptional Barolo we drank.

As the meal wore on, Kat and I gradually closed the curtains in front of our booth to a greater degree. We veered away from our more serious happy hour topics of conversation and focused on dirty story time, still one of our favorite activities. My hands crept underneath her dress more frequently. My fingers started to plunge into her sweet honey pot. The servers taking care of us seemed to be amused by the show, which we weren’t always good at concealing.

“Be honest with me,” I whispered to Kat. “When really was the last time you had another cock?” I asked because I knew the answer, and it excited me.

“Since Patrick in LA,” she said. “You know that. I decided some time ago that anyone besides you was too risky. And you also satisfy me.”

I felt the warmth between her thighs as she spoke, keeping one hand there while I used my fork to eat my salad with the other.

“What about you?” she asked. “Have you told me about all the other girls you’re currently fucking?” There was no jealousy in her voice.

“Yes,” I said, “well, except Nicole. You figured that one out.”

“I don’t trust her,” Kat said acerbically.

“Oh, I know,” I said. “You also don’t have to worry about her. At all.”

“Good,” she said.

“There is one secret I haven’t fully let you in on,” I said.

“And what’s that?” she asked, eyes betraying curiosity.

“Do you remember Gloria?” I asked.

“The bimbo, right?” she said, referring to the beautiful product of plastic surgery who had been my date the night I made Kat cum with the Lelo inside her while on a date with James.

“She would take that as a compliment,” I said.

“I meant it as one,” Kat said.

“So Gloria and I actually have an interesting relationship,” I said. “Did I tell you she was married?”

“No you didn’t,” she said. “I thought you met her at your apartment pool?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.