Traffic Girl - Cover

Traffic Girl

Copyright© 2021 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - John Cameron is a successful, happily single playboy with every intention of remaining that way. Until he bumps into the traffic girl from his favorite local news station. Will it change him? And can he change her?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Author’s Note: Thank you all for reading! We’re moving into the next phase of Kat and John’s affair. I hope you find the action pleasing. I appreciate all the comments, votes, and feedback!


“Babe, it’s my turn to surprise you,” Kat said. “I promise. It’s something super fun.”

“I know you’re busy, though, Kitty Kat,” I told her and kissed her on the nose.

“Let’s do it,” she said. “I want to take you further into the iceberg.” She bit her lip. “I’ve had to lay some groundwork, and this is a surprise I want to give you.”

“Okay,” I relented. “I can’t wait for it. Can I get a hint?”

“No!” she said, rolling out of bed and putting her panties on. I caught one last glimpse of the blue jeweled butt plug I had put inside her a few minutes before. She pulled on her yellow sun dress.

“I’m going to be thinking about you all afternoon,” I said.

“I hope so,” she said and smiled her TV smile. “I want you to jerk off thinking about me trying on wedding dresses with your butt plug inside me.”

“You want me to send you a video of me cumming thinking about it?” I asked.

“Yes!” She exclaimed. “Oh my god! Please, baby!”

In the two months since her engagement, Kat and I had ramped up our affair in certain areas. One was that we started taking pics and making videos together and for each other. I had built up a nice little homemade porn collection with Kat. It had always been a hobby of mine, and I liked looking back at videos and pictures of past conquests.

“I’ll do it,” I said and kissed her goodbye. “I promise.”

Before the door even clicked closed, I was on my couch with my cock out of my shorts. I opened my laptop and set it next to me, clicking on a folder within my private porn stash labeled “Jess.” I tried not to dip into this well too frequently. It was fraught with memories. But today I was drawn to it. I double-clicked a random file. It was a cell phone video and jerkily came into focus on a swimming pool, then panned to Jess’s angelic face. She wore oversized sunglasses and had her natural, cornsilk blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her blue thong bikini was visible as she floated through the water toward me as I sat on the edge of the pool. My cock was hanging out of my swim trunks, waiting for her, and she eagerly swam up and took it in her mouth.

I sat on the couch and stroked myself as I watched. I remembered this trip. We had rented a beautiful house in the Texas Hill Country for her twenty-third birthday. We swam and fucked all weekend. Seeing her on the computer screen, adoringly sucking my cock, made me wonder what she was doing today. Right now. It had been two years since she had gone to rehab. An eight ball a day was never going to work out well for her. Her personality was so addictive. Based on her Instagram, she spent her time focused on dogs and yoga, throwing herself into them and sober living as enthusiastically as she had into our four-year affair. Relationship wasn’t quite the right word. It was unofficially official. We simply hung out a lot. We partied. We fucked. Our chemistry in and out of the bedroom was uncanny. But I couldn’t commit to her. I blamed it on the age difference -- when we split up, I was 36, and she was 25 -- but that was only because I wasn’t emotionally mature enough to frankly discuss with her my desire to remain a bachelor.

I opened another video. Jess rode my cock in a Vegas hotel room. The video was being filmed by a third person from the reflection in a mirror. Melanie, Jess’s best friend, had taken it. She had joined us for the weekend, and it wasn’t the first time. Jess liked sharing her friends with me. I remembered this trip particularly well. Melanie had let me take her anal cherry.

My thoughts wandered to that anal deflowering. I stroked my cock with increasing urgency, then reminded myself I had promised Kat a video. I opened my phone’s camera and pressed record. I lost myself in the memory. Jess, newly graduated from college, had held my cock and helped me put it into her lifelong best friend’s virgin ass. I had prepped Melanie with fingers and toys and a long rimming session before taking the final step of fucking her, and she had taken it like a champ.

It didn’t take me long to cum from the memory. I jerked off with enthusiasm and grunted through my climax. The cum shot up my abdomen and hit my shirt. I made sure to capture how far on the video. I sent it to Kat right away. “Sorry,” I wrote, “I couldn’t wait. You know exactly what I was thinking about if I came that fast. Enjoy.”


The following Friday, Kat had lined up her surprise. She did an excellent job of keeping any details from me. I was curious and excited. Surprises usually had been my department, and it excited and flattered me that Kat took the time to plan something special for me.

She gave me an address and told me to be there, dressed something outside in Houston’s sweltering July weather, at 6 p.m. I looked up the location, and it was a newly opened boutique hotel. That’s cool, I thought, I can dig a no-holds-barred night at a hotel with her. No holes barred, either. I chuckled to myself. Bad puns were something Kat and I shared a taste for.

When I arrived, however, it wasn’t what I had expected. There was a huge party going on. As it turned out, this was the hotel’s grand opening. It was a beach-themed outdoor bash crawling with local foodies and social climbers.

I spotted Kat at the bar, chatting with a slightly taller, slightly less dirty blonde who wore a clingy white cotton dress that had been swallowed up by her ass crack. I approached her with discretion, joining the line at the bar and waiting my turn. Her fiance was out of town for the weekend, but I didn’t want to be obvious at such a public event. I had noticed a couple press photographers milling about on my way in. When I got a glass of white wine, Kat motioned me over.

“Hi!” she said and greeted me with a friendly hug. She was really good at playing this part. “John, you should meet my dear friend Rita Johnson.” She introduced me to the blonde, and I recognized her immediately. It was the bombshell weather girl from a rival local TV station. Her engagement and wedding bands looked as spectacular in person as they did on TV. “Rita and I used to work together at KLLL.”

“Nice to meet you,” Rita said in a bubbly tone that sold me immediately on the fact that her TV persona was her real one.

“I’m a fan,” I said and shook her hand. “It’s really nice to meet you, too.”

“I was just telling Rita about how we knew each other,” Kat said. She had an amused twinkle in her eyes. “We kept bumping into each other at events where I was a disaster! The short rib and the flat tire!”

“I hear chivalry isn’t dead,” Rita said.

I laughed. “It was the least I could do,” I said.

“Or you were just trying to get laid,” Rita said, lowering her voice. I was taken aback by honest surprise. She and Kat laughed.

“Excuse us for a minute, John,” she said. “We were just on our way to the restroom.”

I surveyed the party. The weather was stifling. I admired how Kat’s hips swayed in a high-cinched green summer dress. Her ass ate the fabric, too. The engagement ring stood out on her left hand. My cock stirred. I wanted her. I wasn’t sure how long I’d care to stay in the heat and humidity.

Kat returned a few minutes later, and I handed her one of the two glasses of Prosecco I had set aside for the girls’ return. “What are you playing at tonight?” I asked.

“It’s a surprise,” she said. And I knew immediately that she was high.

Rita rejoined us, and I noticed her nose was red and eyes glazed. Her smile was slightly goofy. I passed her the bubbly and didn’t say anything.

The three of us mingled about the party, Kat never straying too far. When my linen shirt had reached a saturation point, she suggested it was time to go. We said our goodbyes to Rita, and headed for my car.

“Where next?” I asked.

“Can you drop me off?” Kat requested.

“That wasn’t really the surprise I was hoping for tonight!” I said.

“No, silly,” she said, “I need to make a quick change, and then I’ll come over. Be ready for me. It’ll be just a couple minutes. Open something nice.”

I followed my instructions. At home, I showered off quickly and paced as I waited for Kat at my apartment, sipping a favorite bottle of vintage Champagne.

Kat’s knock came, and I heard giggling in the hallway. I opened the door, and my smile turned to shock, then back into a smile.

Rita stood next to Kat, who looked at me, gave me that slightly crooked smile of mischief and bit her lip. “Surprise,” she said.

They came inside, and I quickly filled two more glasses with Champagne.

“This is a surprise,” I said. We sat on my couch, one woman on either side of me.

“Rita and I both started at KLLL at the same time,” Kat said. “We were single and also lived in the same apartment complex.”

“We were an absolute fixture at the pool,” Rita added. “And, if I do say so, pretty popular.”

“It was like shooting fish in a barrel,” Kat laughed. It made me question how she came by her sterling reputation as a good girl.

“Do you remember when we invited those two guys up to our apartments and then switched?” Rita said. “I went to yours, and you went to mine, and we blew their minds?” She laughed. These girls were chattering away at the speed of hummingbirds.

“Oh my god,” Kat said, “I had forgotten that. We blew a lot of things back then. Do you have the bullet?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.