Traffic Girl - Cover

Traffic Girl

Copyright© 2021 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - John Cameron is a successful, happily single playboy with every intention of remaining that way. Until he bumps into the traffic girl from his favorite local news station. Will it change him? And can he change her?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Author’s Note: We continue the LA adventure, and John has a big surprise in store for Kat. Thank you for reading, the comments, and the votes. This starts out hot and heavy, but the second half of the chapter develops an important next step. I hope you’ll be patient and find that the reward is worth it in Chapter 16.


I woke up alone and slightly disoriented. The sun shone brightly into the guest house, and I regained my bearings. I got a glass of water and drained it quickly, then downed another. It was past 10 a.m. I had slept hard and felt refreshed. Benadryl and xanax always helped. I pulled on shorts and a t-shirt and went on the hunt for Kat.

The first floor of Kelly’s house was still fully lit up, empty Champagne bottles scattered, and the cocaine mountain a bit of a mess. There were no signs of life until I heard faint sounds coming from upstairs. I walked up the steps, and they became louder and unmistakable. The door to the master bedroom was open, and I hung back to watch the scene that greeted me.

Kelly was on her hands and knees on the bed, with Bradley taking her from behind. She leaned over a small mirror and held a straw, waiting for the wave of Bradley’s thrusts to die down so she could snort a line.

Kat was being face-fucked by Mark, with her head over the edge of the bed, while Justin fucked her missionary. I shook my head at these insatiable women, and Kelly spotted me.

“Hey, sleepyhead,” she said. “I have two free holes if you need someplace for your morning wood.”

Kat didn’t even turn to notice me, so I thought what the hell. I waited for Kelly to snort the line she so eagerly awaited, dropped my shorts, and offered my cock to her mouth, which she greedily accepted.

Bradley talked to me like we weren’t in the middle of fucking a gorgeous California girl. I asked how long they had been up.

“All night, brother,” he said. “Kat joined us a couple hours ago. She is fine, man. Thanks for sharing.”

I glanced over at her. She finally made eye contact with me, briefly. I saw Mark’s cock make her throat bulge as he plowed in and out of her. Her ability to fuck was a marvel. Kelly sloppily handled my cock. She pulled it out and spit on it.

“Give me your load,” she said. “Let me show you what a good cum slut I am.”

Her skilled mouth made it easy for me to reach the brink. But what pushed me over was watching Kat. Her nipples stood up proudly. She had one hand rubbing her clit, the other cupping Mark’s balls. Her hips ebbed and flowed with Justin’s thrusts. As he pulled back each time, I could see how fully his cock filled her tight pussy. I felt like I was seeing the real, LA Kat. This wasn’t the traffic girl. This was something irreconcilable with that good girl persona. I started to realize that maybe it was the traffic girl that simply was a mask, which led to intriguing possibilities.

My orgasm seized me at the same time Mark’s did, as he fucked Kat’s throat. We both pulled out and let our cum fly across the two girls. Kelly and Kat let out joyous moans in tandem as sticky sperm covered their bodies. Justin finished moments after Mark finished glazing Kat’s face, tits, and stomach with massive ropes. He pulled out and covered Kat in a second coat. She was dotted with creamy white up and down her body and moaned in appreciation.

Kelly, my cum dripping from her chin, begged Bradley to finish.

“Please, Bradley,” she urged, “cum in me so I can lick all that cum off Kat. Fill me up so I get to eat that cum.”

The eroticism of the moment made it impossible to hold back. Bradley grunted, and Kelly moaned in delight as she felt him cum inside her. He leaned back in satisfaction, and the four of us turned our attention to Kat as Kelly crawled across the bed to her.

Kelly began to lick the drops and trails of cum off Kat’s body, slowly working her way from her thighs to her stomach. Kat ran her hands through Kelly’s luxurious blonde hair. Kelly’s licking became greedy, and she made a show out of swallowing as she went. She spent a lot of time licking and sucking Kat’s tits and nipples, then worked her way up her neck and to her face.

“Save some for me,” Kat said.

Kelly smiled, gathering up the last of the cum from Kat’s neck and face. “Open up,” Kelly ordered. Kat opened her mouth wide. Kelly extended her tongue and let the cum glide off it into Kat’s awaiting mouth. They kissed, making a serious show of it for the boys. We were silent watching the show. My cock stirred.

The girls kept kissing, then Kelly started to straddle Kat, moving higher up her body until her pussy sat over Kat’s mouth.

“Eat Bradley’s load out of me, you slut,” Kelly said. Kat obediently extended her tongue and began to lick, tentatively at first. Kelly sighed. “Yes,” she moaned. “Fuck yes. Get every drop of that cum.” She dropped her hips lower, now grinding her pussy into Kat’s face. Kat’s hands gripped Kelly’s taut ass, pulling her face more firmly into her mouth and against her tongue. Kelly abruptly pulled off.

“Did you get it, slut?” she said.

Kat opened her mouth and lewdly showed off the sperm coating her tongue and dribbling out the sides of her mouth. Kelly smiled and lowered herself for another kiss. They passed the cum back and forth, kissing until it disappeared down their throats. My jaw was agape in surprise and lust. We all knew this was the cherry on top of a night of incomparable pleasure.

“Okay, you three,” Kelly said to her stunt cocks, “the show’s over!” She got up and kissed each of them and gave their cocks a grateful tug. “We’ve got other things to do today! I can’t just let all three of you run a train on me all day! As fun as that would be!”

The guys didn’t need the hint. They were already dressed and said their goodbyes. The girls remained naked as we escorted them to the door.

“I haven’t had that much dick at once in years!” Kat exclaimed. “Kel, thank you so, so much. They were unbelievable.”

“Aren’t they fun?” Kelly said. She looked at me. “Usually when we have our girls’ weekends out here, we just get a couple one nighters in. It’s been a long time since we put on a show like this.”

“I’m only grateful to have been a witness,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.