The Chalice of Lust - Cover

The Chalice of Lust

Copyright© 2021 by Mark Gander

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A special Christmas gift, a chalice written on in a mysterious ancient tongue, proved to be Guido's guide to greedy, kinky, steamy sex...with the women of his family...and the men, too.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Magic   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

“And the final present ... Merry Christmas, kiddo,” Uncle Travis, a sometimes boorish, but often gregarious, merchant marine made a point of giving me my last Christmas present ... the final gift of the night.

Yes, Virginia, for those of us who don’t have a Santa Claus, namely the grown-ups or somewhat grown-up youths, Christmas Eve was often a better occasion for exchanging presents. It was an Antonino family tradition for those of age to get our gifts the night before ... and the brats to wait until the morning ... for Santa, of course. It was also a family tradition to eat tons of seafood on Christmas Eve but don’t even get me started on that issue. We were true-blue Calabrese hardheads and never bothered to hide the fact.

As for Uncle Travis, he was an uncle by marriage, being wedded to my Aunt Sylvia, long story on that. He was a classic sailor, down to the drinking, swearing, and womanizing, but no, I didn’t ask them about that kind of thing. I was seventeen ... why should I meddle in their union? No fucking thanks! I stayed out of what wasn’t my own damn business.

“Oh, Travis, how sweet of you!” my auntie gave him a kiss and hug that basically screamed “you’re so getting laid tonight.” I ignored that detail. I was far more entranced by the nature of the gift in question, a chalice that appeared to be Byzantine or something like that in origin. Then again, maybe it wasn’t, but that was my first impression. I was just enough of a nerd to appreciate the gesture without being enough of a trained scholar to have those kinds of details under my belt.

“Thank you, Uncle Travis ... and you, too, Aunt Sylvia,” I warmly hugged both of them.

Surely, she pressed for a nice present, after all, even if he was the one who selected the gift that was finally bestowed on me. The rather ornate details of the chalice included some mysterious characters or letters, but I wasn’t quite sure as to what language they represented. I was intrigued, of course, but I appreciated the gift for sentimental reasons above all else.

Not much else mattered about that evening, as we had already consumed our traditional Feast of Seven Fishes ... until my cousin Pamela decided that it was a great idea to pour my nighttime amaretto into said chalice as a prank. Not wishing to be a bad sport, of course, I drank deeply from the designated cup. The effect was unsaid, my aunt and uncle, among my relatives, seemed blissfully unaware, but the expressions on Pamela’s face were curious and exciting, at least to me.

That was particularly true of the way that she bit her bottom lip as she squirmed in front of me. I was a bit tired, unexpectedly, and went to bed much earlier than expected, though I noticed now that Aunt Sylvia embraced me a little longer than usual. Her admittedly fine bosom pressed against my own chest and I felt my loins stirring, even as I struggled not to think too much about her ... or her daughter, my cousin Pamela Antonino.

Damn, I thought, I would love to sink my cock balls deep inside her ... my sweet, sexy cousin! I also wanted to spank her plump, tanned, and naughty ass, of course. Damn, she was a cutie, I realized with growing lust for my own kith and kin. The unexpected and very hidden wink that she threw my way caught me off-guard, quite naturally, but I shrugged it off as some deliberate cock-teasing on her part.

I dozed off for a good long while, only to awaken with someone riding me, a warm, wet snatch soaking my throbbing hard cock with its slickness and juice. A good pair of small, but perky tits hovered over me as their owner mounted me on every stroke, shallow breaths coming through with each thrust as she used me cowgirl-style. That was one helluva Christmas present for early Yule before dawn.

Who the hell was doing this, anyway, I wondered.

My focus was broken by a very familiar voice, “Merry Christmas, cousin! I have to warn you that I’m not on the Pill and I don’t intend to be. Ever. I want you to breed me ... and keep breeding me. For the rest of our lives. Now, how about putting a baby in me, sweet Guido!”

Pamela ... of course! Who else? She evidently had some strong, unnatural urges for me, her own first cousin by blood. That was more than okay, since as noted, the feelings were mutual. Now, what the fuck was I gonna do about that issue?

Oh, who was I kidding ... I was gonna breed my lovely cousin until the cows came home, I thought, just before Pamela clenched my dick with her pussy muscles and forced me to expel my seed deep inside her dripping wet snatch. Then she began kissing her way down my body, and suffice it to say that she more than atoned for using me in my sleep.

“Oh, baby ... oh, cousin! I want this ... I need this! Please, fucking breed me, Guido! Please! Give. It. To. Me. Now. NOW! Please, honey!” Pamela kept begging me, even though I just did as she asked of me.

Wow ... that girl was insatiable! She wanted this ... often ... daily, even.

“What if I’m not around to breed you someday ... who will breed you then?” I half-teased, half-warned my cousin that I might not be available to her at all times.

“Oh, no, cousin, you’re not going anywhere without me! I’m not going anywhere without you, either, ever again! I’m going to live with you and make myself available to you 24/7. On fucking demand, cousin! You better be ready to live with me, share a bed with me, share girls with me, share boys with me, etc. I’m yours now! Forever!” Pamela indicated pretty fast that she wasn’t stupid.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.