Perry - Cover

Perry

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 9: Kelly and Smolder Meet Ed

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Kelly and Smolder Meet Ed - Senior student Ed gains a strange new friend.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Cousins   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Menstrual Play   Violence  

Ed was having trouble getting his head around it all. His new 10” blue penis, which was actually an alien parasite named Perry, was making copies of itself every time Ed had sex with someone! And then those copies had sex with others and made more copies! But whenever Ed tried to talk to Perry about it, he got distracted. He felt like Perry might be manipulating him, but then he got really tired and had to go take a nap.


Homeland Security agents Kelly and Smolder were stumped trying to find the man with the blue penis that had allegedly hypnotized and impregnated a local doctor. “John Smith” was an obvious pseudonym, and the possibly brown-haired rapist had been so nondescript that it was futile to just canvass the area. The town wasn’t large, but there were still several thousand residents, and there was also no guarantee that the mystery man hadn’t visited the clinic from one of the neighboring suburbs.

“Hmm...” Kelly hummed as she consulted her phone.

“I know that ‘hmm’,” Smolder responded jokingly, “you found something.”

“A meteorite fell to Earth a few miles from here the night before ‘John Smith’ went to Doctor Lintrell’s clinic,” she revealed, holding her phone screen toward him.

He didn’t even look. “Oh God, aliens again? I keep telling you, there’s no such thing, Kelly!”

“So you keep saying,” she replied, “but do we have anything better to go on?”


Ding dong!

Ed woke up from his nap. “Mom?” he called out.

Ding dong!

Since his mother didn’t seem to be home, Ed headed down and opened the front door, revealing a tall man and a short woman, dressed in dark suits.

“JOHN SMITH!” the man pointed a finger accusingly at Ed.

Ed staggered back. That was the fake name that he had given at the clinic! How the hell had they found him?

“Oh, enough, Smolder,” the woman chastised him. “Are you going to yell that at every brown-haired male we come across?”

The man smiled, chagrined. “You never know, right?”

Ed tried to control his breathing. “Um ... um ... who are you? What do you want?”

The woman showed him her ID. “Homeland Security agents Kelly and Smolder. May we come in?” Since Ed had already stepped back in shock, they stepped into the entryway without waiting for permission.

“Um, sure,” Ed acquiesced as they closed the door behind them.

“Who are you, if not John Smith?” the man -- Smolder -- asked him, notebook in hand.

“Ed Doughtry, sir.”

“‘Sir’ ... someone raised you right, Ed. Are your parents here?”

“Dad’s delivering around town all day.” Ed looked around. “I thought Mom was here, but she must have gone out.” That was happening more and more often while his Dad was absent. He tried not to think of his mother fucking women all around town with her new blue penis, infecting them with more blue penises like Perry.

“We’d like to ask you about the meteorite that landed in your back forty, Mr. Doughtry,” Agent Kelly asked.

“Meteorite? Sorry, I wasn’t aware,” Ed lied.

“It came down late at night a few weeks ago. You were probably asleep,” she informed him. He nodded. “Can I have a look at the crash site?”

“Um, sure...”

He watched the short woman head out the back door, leaving him alone with the imposingly tall Agent Smolder. Ed wished that she had stayed instead.

Smolder gave him a disarming smile. “So, Ed ... what’s there to do for fun around here?”


In the back of the town’s only adult store, a fit dirty blonde sat in the blowjob booth as her latest customer blew his load down her throat. Lacey, 23 years old, hadn’t been very effective at most of the jobs she’d had since barely graduating high school, but she was a born cocksucker. The man’s average-sized cock retreated through the glory hole and she heard a muffled, “Thanks!” She put the two $20 bills that had preceded his cock into her purse.

A minute or so later, another couple Jacksons were pushed through the hole, followed by a hard penis, and she paused to examine the schlong. The inside of the booth was dim so that the clientele couldn’t identify her if they looked through the hole, but the 8” hard cock seemed ... off, somehow. Still, it was a nice-sized member, so she took it into her mouth. A moan, of a higher pitch than expected, sounded from the other side of the wall. She continued to suck, and felt some precum slip into her mouth. She gulped it down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.