Perry - Cover

Perry

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 8: Ed Finally Gets Charisma Alone

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Ed Finally Gets Charisma Alone - Senior student Ed gains a strange new friend.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Cousins   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Menstrual Play   Violence  

“Doctor Lintrell?”

The brown-haired woman looked up from her desk and lowered her cats-eye glasses. “Yes? Do we have an appointment?”

The short woman and tall man, both dressed in dark suits and also brown-haired, stepped into the office. The woman pulled out her identification. “You called us, Doctor. Agents Kelly and Smolder, Homeland Security.”

“Oh, yes, please close the door and have a seat. I wouldn’t have called, but since the incident, I’ve been having nightmares -- flashbacks?”

The agents sat. The man, Smolder, leaned forward, looking skeptical. “About a large blue penis?”

The doctor flushed. “I thought it was nothing, but a week ago I missed my period, and I haven’t had sex with anyone ... well, anyone I remember, anyway. I tested myself and ... I’m pregnant. The blue penis keeps popping up in my dreams, so I think someone hypnotized me, not that I used to believe in hypnosis, but...” She reached into her desk. “ ... then I found this.” She held out a piece of paper.

Kelly read it and then handed the paper to her partner. On it was the date from three weeks previous, some scribblings about a “John Smith”, an unspecified problem with his penis, and the last thing written was, “BLUE!”

“I don’t remember writing that, agents, but it’s definitely my handwriting.”

Smolder took a picture of the note with his phone and handed it back to the doctor. “John Smith, huh?”

She looked nettled. “Obviously a fake name ... I expect that he was embarrassed about his penis.”

Kelly nodded. “And you can’t remember anything about this man, other than that?”

Doctor Lintrell shook her head. “I’m sorry ... my staff didn’t even remember him. One thought that he might have had brown hair?”

Smolder stood up. “Brown hair? We’ll have this solved by lunch! Thanks, Doctor Lintrell.” Then he turned on his heel and stomped out of the room.

“I’m sorry for my partner,” Kelly said. “He’s a bit of a skeptic.”

The doctor nodded. “You said you were Homeland Security? I called the local police.”

Kelly got to her feet. “We believe that this could be far bigger than a local issue.” She drew closer and whispered, “Aliens.”

The doctor looked at her blankly. “You think ‘John Smith’ is Mexican?”

Kelly frowned and sighed. “Something like that. We’ll be in touch, Doctor.”


Spring Break was over, and Ed was back in school. He was definitely not going to miss his chance at getting Charisma alone this time! When she asked the teacher if she could go to the washroom, Ed did the same a few minutes later.

He caught the gorgeous blonde just as she was heading back to class. “Hey, Charisma! Can I talk to you?”

“You are talking to me,” she replied dismissively, not stopping.

“I mean alone!”

She paused and turned to him. “What for?”

“I ... I have to show you something ... you’ll really love it!”

“I’ve heard THAT before...” Then she looked thoughtful, “though they were right. Okay, come on.” She pulled Ed back into the women’s washroom. “Well?”

“Just a sec,” Ed said. He turned his back to her and let Perry out through his zipper before whirling back around. “Ta da!” he cried with a flourish.

“Oh,” Charisma responded as she beheld his large blue alien penis.

Ed paused. “Oh?”

Charisma pulled her skirt up, surprising him. “Yeah, I already got one of those. Blue dick buddies!” She held out her fist.

Ed was unable to tear his eyes away from the 4” blue penis hanging between her legs.

“Oh, c’mon! Don’t leave me hangin’!”

Ed slowly raised his arm and gave her the saddest fist bump ever.

“Okay, seeya!” Then she was gone, leaving Ed standing alone in the girls’ washroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.