Perry - Cover

Perry

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 7: Spring Break, and a visit from extended family

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Spring Break, and a visit from extended family - Senior student Ed gains a strange new friend.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Cousins   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Menstrual Play   Violence  

For the rest of the week, Ed was unable to get the primary object of his lust, the cheerleader Charisma, alone. He made do with any other senior students or teachers that he could find, though, filling them up with his alien sperm, unmindful of the danger. Then Spring Break started.

“Okay, when Erin’s family gets here, we’re going to have you...” Ed’s mother Eve pointed at her husband Bob, “in Ed’s room with Dave. I’ll be sleeping with my sister in our room, since I haven’t done that in forever, and then the kids will take the living room, like normal.”

Ed scratched his head. Normally Aunt Erin and Uncle Dave would take his room. This changeup was odd.

“I don’t wanna sleep on the floor, Eve,” Dave told her.

She gave him the look that told him that she was done arguing. “Just blow up the air mattress, Bob; it’s only one night.”

“Hmph.”


When his aunt’s family arrived, Ed was surprised to see that his strawberry blonde cousin Julie had grown even taller in the last year, about 5’10” now, though the 18-year-old’s willowy figure had filled out as well, becoming more substantial in the hips and bust. He waited for Perry to say something about the gorgeous young woman, but he had been strangely silent for most of the day. Ed hoped that the alien parasite was finally realizing that his family was off limits.


Next door, Eve’s neighbor Darla had invited another neighbor, Mrs. Chen, over for tea. Darla’s new 5” blue cock, overstimulated by the other woman’s orgasming pussy, ejaculated alien seed deep inside her.


Across town, the curvy librarian Mrs. Parker was sawing her new 5” blue cock into the juicy pussy of Mrs. Abed, the co-owner of the local convenience store. Bags of chips rained down from the shelves from their frenzied coupling.


After a sumptuous dinner, the extended family sat down to play some board games. Ed and Julie’s team stomped the parents at Pictionary, but then the brother-in-laws Bob and Dave destroyed everyone with their ability to remember useless facts in Trivial Pursuit. Finally, it was time for bed.

The taller Julie took the couch, of course. Ed had mixed feelings when he found that he had grown just enough that he could no longer fully stretch out on the love seat. After some uncomfortable adjustments, he finally fell asleep.


Erin, Ed’s Aunt, woke up to find what she thought was her husband sidling up to her, his hard cock poking into her thigh. “Oh, Dave...” she moaned, and raised her leg to allow his penis to slip between her thighs. Her bedmate slipped lower, and she could feel that hard cock start to press between her vaginal folds.

Then she remembered that she wasn’t at home, and had gone to bed with her sister. “Wait, wha--?”

Then Eve thrust, burying her now 6” blue penis deep inside her sister’s pussy.

Erin gasped, feeling pleasure blossoming from within her. She moved a hand to her partner’s chest and found her sister’s substantial breasts. “Wha--? Evie? How?”

“Shh!” Eve responded as she started to thrust in and out of her sister’s well-lubricated pussy.

Erin moved her hand down, between her sister’s thighs, and felt the impossible cock there. It wasn’t a strap-on dildo; there was no belt or harness. Everything felt unreal ... was she dreaming? she wondered. She felt Eve’s fingers move her hand aside so that she could thrum her sister’s clit. “Ohh...” Her nipples were so hard under the fabric of her nightie ... she lay back and enjoyed what her sister was doing to her, the craziness of it not fully registering in her conscious mind.

Soon, she felt her orgasm rise from her clitoris and where that wonderful cock slid along her most private of places. “Ohh, Evie ... Evieee ... UNHH!”

“Yesss...” Eve hissed, and thrust deep. Her own orgasm rushed up through her cock and injected blue sperm inside her orgasming sister’s pussy.

Erin’s eyes flew open as she felt that amazing cock throb, and then hot cum splashed deep inside her. That sensation took her orgasm and rebounded it through her body. Her back arched in pleasure as her cervix spasmed open, allowing her sister’s alien sperm to seep through into her fertile, forbidden depths. “Uh! Uh! Uhhh...”


“Perry?” Ed couldn’t sleep. Julie’s breathing was regular now, so he figured it was safe to talk.

Oh! Hey, Ed!

“You didn’t answer me all evening. Were you sleeping?”

Naw ... I gotta make sure things are progressing well, y’know?

“Progressing?”

“Who are you talking to? Are you on the phone?” Julie asked. A light shone at him from the couch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.