Perry - Cover

Perry

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 6: Under the Bleachers...

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Under the Bleachers... - Senior student Ed gains a strange new friend.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Cousins   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Menstrual Play   Violence  

The next day, Ed once again tried to get Charisma alone during lunch, but she managed to find her friends first. The clique of cheerleaders giggled at each other over some stupid thing.

C’mon, Ed! Let’s find someone else. Perry suggested.

“Mrs. Parker again?” Ed considered, heading toward the library.

Naw ... someone new, guy. Don’t you want to ‘play the field’?

Inspired, Ed headed out to the playing field, but everyone there seemed to be in groups. Then he had an idea and went under the bleachers, where he found a couple of seniors: Cora ... something, and another girl he didn’t know.

“Ugh ... our secret spot isn’t so secret anymore ... seeya, Cora,” the other girl said as she tossed the remains of her cigarette and trudged off the other way.

Cora, an elfin, auburn-haired retro grunge chick, with the requisite flannel overshirt and oversized jeans, regarded Ed as he approached. “Ed, right? You smoke?” She took a puff from her cig.

“Umm ... no,” Ed responded. She knew his name?

“Then what’cha doin’ here? This is the unofficial smoke pit.” The school had closed the official one the previous year. She held out her half-finished cancer stick to him.

Ed paused only a moment before he took it and pulled a drag off of it. Then he started hacking up a lung.

Cora grabbed it back with a smirk. “Poser.” Then she paused, looking at his crotch. “What the hell is that?”

Ed looked where her eyes were pointing. Perry was writhing within his pants. “Perry?”

“Who’s Perry?” Cora asked, unable to tear her eyes away from Ed’s undulating crotch. “Jeez! What’s going on in there?”

Woo! What was that? I feel gooood ... lemme out to play, Ed!

“The nicotine, maybe?” Ed could feel Perry straining at the confines of his jeans. “Okay, just a sec...” He unfastened his pants and Perry sprang out, hard and pointing at Cora.

“Holy shiuuuhhh...” The grunge girl’s mouth hung open as Perry gave her his alien whammy. “I gotta ... gotta have that in me, Ed...” She said and pulled off her overshirt, showing off her braless, undershirt-covered A-cup breasts, her poky nipples quite visible through the thin fabric. Then she was pulling her oversized jeans off, revealing surprisingly small hips and slim legs. Why had she been hiding her cute, sexy body with those bulky clothes? Ed wondered.

She pulled down her undies and bent over, grabbing onto one of the bars that held up the bleachers. “Get that huge thing in me...” she commanded him breathily, and he stepped forward to grab her hips.

Perry dipped down and slithered between her legs, making her gasp. “Oh, wow, that’s ... uhh ... ohh shiiit...” She bent over more as Perry’s head slipped between her vaginal lips, and Ed thrust in, his passage aided by her suddenly wet pussy. “Ahh fuck...” she moaned, “you’re so fucking big...”

As Ed thrust into the mesmerized teen, he pulled her shirt up and reached under to massage her small breasts. He felt her pussy grip him tightly, and she moaned as he stimulated her boobies.

Perry noticed mucus around Cora’s cervix, and remembered the lady doctor from the other day, as well as their neighbor Darla when Eve, Ed’s mom, had fucked her with her new blue cock. Darla had mentioned that she was trying to get pregnant, and Eve’s blue sperm had found an egg waiting inside her ... that was it! He was figuring these humans out, bit by bit.

Ed had found Cora’s nipples and pinched them between his fingers. “Uh! Uh!” she cried out, and came again.

“Ohh shiiiit...” Cora’s grasping pussy pushed Ed over the edge, and he thrust hard inside the slight girl. Pleasure rushed up his oversized cock, and then he blasted blue alien seed deep inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.