Perry - Cover

Perry

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 5: Ed checks out the school librarian

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Ed checks out the school librarian - Senior student Ed gains a strange new friend.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Cousins   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Menstrual Play   Violence  

“So, when can we go fuck Charisma?” Ed whisper-asked Perry in a stall in the boy’s bathroom at school. The senior student had tried to telepathically talk to the alien, but it hadn’t worked. Perry insisted that he’d get it eventually, but for now he had to at least whisper.

You have to get her alone somewhere ... where can we do that? Perry asked him in his head.

“I ... I dunno ... I didn’t really think about this very well, did I? If she’s not in class, she’s always surrounded by her friends. It’s not like I can just pull you out and you’ll hypnotize all of them ... er, can you?”

Let’s just stick to one at a time, okay, Ed? Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Ed paused. “Rome? What do you know about Rome?”

I know what you know, Ed, now that we’re joined.

“So ... you know what I’m thinking, at all times?”

Ehh ... I try not to listen in too much, but I need to know more about your world, bud. You’re my Encyclopaedia Eddica.

The bell rang and Ed headed to class. A couple rows over sat Charisma, the bubble-bodied blonde cheerleader, in a tight top and short skirt, neither of which were appropriate for the school dress code, but her mostly male teachers never complained. Ed sighed and tried to think of a way to get her alone. Eventually, the teacher asked him a question, and Ed looked like an idiot when he had to ask him to repeat it. After that, he concentrated on his work.

When the bell rang for lunch, Ed grabbed his stuff and followed Charisma. She would be heading to meet her friends, but in the meantime, maybe he’d have a chance to get her alone! As he entered the busy hallway, he was buffeted by the cross-channels of hangry teenagers, unconcerned about his paltry needs. He hopped up into the air for a better vantage point, spied Charisma heading down one hall, and rushed after her.

He was always just a little too slow, getting blocked by people who were crossing in front of him, or stopping outright when they encountered one of their friends. He didn’t want to start shoving people ... that could get you a bloody nose! Finally, he rounded a corner and she was gone.

He heard the library door close and followed, though he didn’t know why Charisma would be in there ... reading hardly seemed like one of her pastimes.

Now, now, Ed! Perry admonished him, Are you making assumptions based on someone’s looks?

He could see Mrs. Parker at her desk. The slightly overweight, thirtysomething brunette woman, with her glasses perched on her hawkish nose, would be the epitome of a dour old librarian after another 20 years or so, Ed thought. He stepped up to her. “Um, Mrs. Parker? Did Charisma come through here?”

She looked up. “The cheerleader? Heh ... she wouldn’t come in here by choice, Ed.”

“See?” Ed subvocalized to Perry.

“See what?” Mrs. Parker asked him.

Hmm ... I think we have something she can see, Ed... Perry suggested.

Suddenly, Ed felt desire surge through him, and his eyes roamed Mrs. Parker’s stacked form. Her breasts might actually be larger than his mom’s, he thought. He took a quick look around and, seeing no one else in the library, unzipped his jeans. “Have a look at this, Mrs. Parker.”

She couldn’t help but stare as Perry slithered out from Ed’s zipper hole. “Umm ... ohh wow...” she moaned, her eyes going glassy.

“Is there somewhere we can go to be alone, Mrs. P?”

Soon, in the library office, the curvy librarian was sucking Perry into her mouth. Ed groaned, enjoying the feeling of his new cock being fellated. Once again, he marvelled that he could feel the alien appendage as if it was his own penis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.