Perry - Cover

Perry

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 4: Mom visits her neighbor

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Mom visits her neighbor - Senior student Ed gains a strange new friend.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Cousins   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Menstrual Play   Violence  

On the way to school, Ed asked Perry, “So where are you from, originally?”

Long way from here, Ed ... not even sure you’d have a proper frame of reference.

“How am I hearing you in my head?”

I told you before, dude, we are one. If you work at it, you won’t even have to vocalize for me to ‘hear’ you.

“Really? Cool.” He continued walking. “Hey, Perry?”

There was no response. “Perry?”


“Knock knock!” Eve Doughtry called out, looking in through her neighbor Darla’s screen door. Her friend’s pretty face poked out from the kitchen.

“Eve! C’mon in!”

She did so, and rounded the corner to find Darla’s wide ass pointing right at her as the woman pushed a tray of muffins into the oven. Eve suddenly had a strong urge to flip the woman’s skirt up and...

She shook her head. And what? Where had that come from? she wondered.

Darla stood up and turned around, a vision of brunette beauty, 5’3” and voluptuous. “Lemonade?” she asked.

Eve nodded, and they sat at the kitchen table to chat. After shooting the shit about the usual subjects, Eve asked her, “So how’s the sex life?”

Darla spluttered around a mouthful of lemonade. “Cripes, Eve, that’s forward, even for you. Umm ... I guess things could be better. We’d been trying for a baby, but no luck. We’re kinda losing hope, so there hasn’t been much action lately. Oh, why am I telling you all this?” She took in her friend Eve, looking as gorgeous as ever, especially with those huge boobs that had only grown larger after having a child. She sighed, jealous.

Eve’s eyes bored into hers. “Well, we were a lot closer at one point.”

Darla blushed. “That was when we were younger. We’re both married now.”

“Hm.”

Beeeep!

“Oh, my muffins...” Darla got up and headed back to the oven.

Eve got to her feet as well, unzipped her slacks, and pulled down her panties as she came up behind her friend. After Darla placed the hot muffin tin on the stove top and closed the oven door, Eve grabbed her from behind, one hand moving to Darla’s breast while the other went under her skirt.

“Eek! Eve, what are you ... ohh...”

Eve’s hand slipped into Darla’s panties and expertly manipulated her clit. “Lean forward,” Eve instructed her, and she did.

As she had imagined when she first walked in, Eve flipped Darla’s skirt up onto her back and moved her hips forward, nudging aside the woman’s panties and slotting the head of her new 3” blue cock between her friend’s vaginal lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.