Perry - Cover

Perry

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 3: Mom Has a New Kind of Orgasm

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Mom Has a New Kind of Orgasm - Senior student Ed gains a strange new friend.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Cousins   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Menstrual Play   Violence  

Ed went onto the internet as soon as he got home, trying to see if he could find anything about blue alien penis parasites, but the only thing close was some anime series where they spelled parasite wrong. After heading to the bathroom to take a leak, which was definitely an interesting experience with his new, larger dong, he went to do his afternoon chores, which included getting the cows back into the barn.

Ah, look at that absolute unit! Perry exclaimed as Ed watched the last of the cows enter the building.

“The ... cow?”

She may be overweight, Ed, but there’s no need for insults! Let’s get on in there!

Suddenly Ed felt his cock rise. “No! Hell no, Perry! She is an actual cow ... I’m not calling her names; we’re different species!”

Perry started to wilt. Oh ... interspecies mating’s no good either? You people are so repressed! What’s next? No same-gender sex?

“Well, not for me, anyway...”

Oh, come on! Fine ... if there are no ‘appropriate’ partners to fuck nearby tonight, what’s on the agenda for tomorrow?

“School.”


At dinner, Ed’s mother kept glancing at her son, looking uncomfortable, but her husband Bob didn’t notice. Ed did, but kept his mouth shut. He also noticed that his attraction to her had waned, other than the occasional glance at her cleavage when his mind started to wander.


That night, as he undressed for bed, he took a closer look at his new penis. “So you’re fully a part of my body now?” he asked Perry.

We are one, Ed! Trying to remove me would feel like trying to tear your own penis off, in case you were thinking of doing something stupid.

Ed took hold of Perry, impressed at the alien penis’ length and girth. After losing the genetic lottery with his less than 5 incher, this was quite an upgrade, despite it being pale blue. He started to stroke it, which felt good, but it didn’t get hard like his own cock would when he masturbated.

Hey, Ed ... you don’t have to jerk off anymore, man, Perry told him. Remember, women like me ... we’ll have some fun at school tomorrow.

Ed’s mind flashed to Charisma, the sexy blonde cheerleader he had dreamed of the night that Perry had come into his life. “Hmm...”

That’s the spirit, Ed!


That night, Mrs. Eve Doughtry fidgeted as she lay next to her husband in the dark. She was incredibly horny! That morning with her son had been so strange, with her suddenly overcome with lust for his penis. Had there been something odd about it? The memory of it was fuzzy. She shook her head. Why was she thinking about her son’s penis when her husband’s was right there?

She reached under the blanket and grasped his member. He was asleep, so it was, of course, flaccid. She stroked it, and smiled as it filled with blood.

Once he was mostly hard, he began to stir. “Eve? What’re you...”

“Shh!” she shushed him, and threw the blanket off to climb astride him, cowgirl style, much as she had her son that very morning. With her incredibly wet pussy, she was easily able to slip her husband’s average-sized cock inside her. “Mmm...” she moaned as she bottomed out on him, acutely aware that his member didn’t fill her as well as her son’s did. To compensate, she ground her clit into his pelvis and gasped. It was really sensitive tonight!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.