Perry - Cover

Perry

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 10: The Teary Ending

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Teary Ending - Senior student Ed gains a strange new friend.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Cousins   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Menstrual Play   Violence  

T Agents Kelly and Smolder split up to interview the neighbors, with short, curvy Kelly trudging up the gravel path of a nearby farmhouse to knock on the front door.

An attractive, shorter brunette woman opened it and gave the agent an assessing gaze. “Yes?”

Kelly held up her ID. “Homeland Security, Agent Kelly, ma’am. I was wondering if you saw or heard the meteorite that came down a few weeks ago, or have you seen anything strange since?”

The woman stood back and opened the door wide. “The meteorite? Why don’t you come in and we can discuss it. I’m Darla, by the way.”

“Thank you.” Kelly entered the house. “Oh, what a lovely home you have, Darl--”

As the agent passed her, the housewife pushed her forward hard, causing Kelly to sprawl across the arm of the cushy couch with her butt in the air.

“--ahh!”

In a flash, Darla was upon her, pushing up the agent’s coat and pulling down her trousers. Darla’s now 7” blue erection was ready.


Ha! Got her! Perry announced in Ed’s head.

“Got who?”

Agent Kelly! She went next door to Darla’s, and...

“Aunt Darla too? Oh, Perry!”

Shit! What just happened?

“What?”

I lost contact with Darla ... there’s just nothing!

Ed had never heard Perry sound worried before. “Um...”

I’m calling in reinforcements.


“Coraaa ... whyyy...?” Cora’s mother moaned as her daughter ravaged her with her new 6” blue penis. The small retro grunge senior student had found her mother in bed, nursing a migraine, and insisted that she give her a massage to help. Once the older woman was relaxed, though, Cora had pounced. Once Perry’s drone cock was inside her mother’s pussy, there was no stopping her.

“I just gotta...” Cora responded, “ ... gotta ... unhh...” She moved faster, slamming that blue cock harder into her Mom. “Gottaa ... aaahhh!” she cried out as blue sperm blasted from the head of her cock, filling her mother’s unprotected depths.

“Aahhh! Corrraaaa!!” her mother screamed as her own orgasm exploded from the hot, wet pressure filling her.

Cora froze for a moment, pulled out quickly, and raced from the room, not even pausing to pull her baggy jeans back on.

Around town, an assortment of women likewise stopped what they were doing and rushed to their vehicles, some carpooling with others, like Cora, who didn’t drive. As one, they raced toward the Doughtry farm.


A few minutes later, there was a banging on the front door.

Don’t answer it, Ed! Perry yelled in his head.

“That’s not your reinforcements? What do I do?”

Out the back!

Ed rushed for the back door, but Agent Smolder kicked that in, gun drawn and pointed right at him.

“Ack!” Ed screeched, and automatically put his hands up.

“Open the front door, Ed,” Smolder directed him, his pistol unwavering.

He did, and Kelly walked in, holding a silver briefcase. She took Ed’s arm. “Ed, I’m going to need you to take me to your bedroom.”

“Err, what’s goin’ on, Kelly?” Smolder asked as he put away his gun. “Is Ed here our guy?”

“That’s what I’m going to find out. C’mon...” and she pulled Ed up the stairs to his room, Smolder following. She turned back to her partner. “Smolder, I’m going to need you to barricade the doors and windows. We might have unfriendly visitors soon. And don’t shoot anyone!” Then she pulled Ed into his room and closed the door.

“Okay, I’ll just be out here trying to unkick the back door, I guess?” Smolder called up cheekily.

She dropped the silver briefcase onto his bed. “Pants off, Ed.”

Stupid woman! Perry exulted, Now she’s ours! Let’s show her what we’re made of, Ed.

Ed unzipped and Perry sprang out, dancing hypnotically before the short, sexy agent.

“There you are,” Kelly said, her eyes turning entirely coal black.

No! What are they doing here?! Shit! Run, Ed!

Suddenly full of adrenaline, Ed dashed for the door, but Kelly was a step ahead of him, tripping him up and climbing astride him. She held his arms down as Perry battered at her trousers, trying to insert himself inside her.

Her eyes were as black as pitch as she stared into his. “Ed, I need you to listen to me. I think you know, deep down, that this thing has been controlling you, but it won’t let you realize it. I’m going to help with that, and you need to help me.”

There was the scrabbling sound of car tires on the driveway outside. “Uh, Kelly? I think we have company!” Smolder called out from downstairs.

“We don’t have much time, Ed,” Kelly advised him. “I need you to think about what was most important to you before this thing came into your life. Ack!” Perry had poked her right in her pussy through her trousers, so she grabbed the alien phallus with one hand while shifting a knee to keep Ed’s arms immobile.

Ed’s mind felt odd, like he was waking up from a dream. Most important? Graduating school, meeting a woman, having sex with that woman, lots of sex ... his cock throbbed in the agent’s firm hand.

“Concentrate, Ed! Don’t let it mess with your head. Think about your family,” she urged him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.