Perry - Cover

Perry

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 1: Senior Student Ed Gains a Strange New Friend

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Senior Student Ed Gains a Strange New Friend - Senior student Ed gains a strange new friend.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Cousins   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Menstrual Play   Violence  

Silence ... eternal silence ... until it wasn’t.

Suddenly, a whistling sound broke through the monotonous, noiseless vacuum of space as the meteoroid entered the atmosphere and became, by definition, a meteor. Now awake, the creature within huddled inside the deepest part of the interstellar rock as the outer surface heated up dramatically from the friction.

Down, down, the rock fell, parts of it sloughing off as it became red hot and melted away. It became smaller and smaller, and the creature screamed as it felt its own flesh burn.

Then the rock, now only slightly larger than its precious payload, hit the surface of the planet, becoming, by definition, a meteorite, and the creature lost consciousness.


It came awake. It didn’t know how long it had been dormant, but the atmosphere of its new home was cool on its skin, very welcome after the scorching it had taken! It was injured, and needed to replenish its biomass. It cast out, sensing for compatible material, and then slithered toward a structure in the distance.


“Fuck me, Ed!”

Ed Doughtry, 18 years old, had his hot, bubble-bodied blonde classmate Charisma bent over his living room sofa, her round, tanned asscheeks bouncing as he rammed his hard cock deep into her wet pussy. She was wearing her cheerleading outfit, the skirt flipped up onto her back, and her panties were long gone.

Ed knew that this was a dream. With his less-than-handsome looks, skinny frame and small penis, there was no way outside of dreamland that he would be able to even carry on a stimulating conversation with Charisma, much less have sex with her. But he didn’t care ... this felt good, and he was going to cum soon!

“Cum in my mouth, Ed!” Charisma urged him, and he pulled out. She quickly dropped to her knees and sucked his small but hard cock between her lips. As she started to bob her head on his member, her tongue stimulating the underside, he felt his cum rising.

Finally, he grunted his pleasure as his semen splashed into her mouth. Charisma kept sucking his cock, swallowing his seed and making him feel amazing.

Munch!

“Uh?” Ed looked down. Charisma was chewing on something, and swallowed it down just as he realized that she had taken a bite out of his penis! It hadn’t hurt, so, in shock, he hesitated just a moment too long before she opened her mouth and engulfed the rest of it. “Wait--!” he yelled, but it was too late (munch!). His cock, small as it had been, was now entirely gone, chewed off by his dream girl. But where was the blood? he stupidly wondered as he stumbled back. He looked down between his legs, now also strangely free of pubic hair. Aside from his ballsack, he looked like a Ken doll now! He screamed.

He sat up in bed, still screaming.

Knock knock! “Eddie?” He heard his mother call from the other side of his bedroom door.

Ed shook his head. Of course it had been a dream, but that last part had been deranged! “I’m fine, Mom, I just...” He pulled back his bed sheet to confirm that his cock was just as expected. “ ... what the FUCK?!”

His door flew open. “What is it, Edd--?” his mother asked, wide-eyed, and then her gaze fell between his legs. “--duhh...”

Ed wanted to cover himself back up, but he could only stare at what was now between his legs. It was a penis, but not HIS penis; it was much too large, about 8 inches in length, and it was pale blue! As he watched, the long, half-hard phallus danced in his lap, hypnotically, like a snake.

He heard his door close and looked up. His mother was just standing there, staring at the blue penis-snake-thing, her mouth open, her eyes glassy. “Mom?” Then he felt a warmth rush through his body, and his eyes fell to his mother’s chest, noting how the late thirty-seven year old woman’s large breasts pushed out her tight blouse. His gaze fell lower, taking in her round hips and shapely, nylon-clad legs under her skirt. Mrs. Doughtry was a sexy MILF, Ed realized for the first time in his life. He felt his new cock hardening at the sight of her.

“It’s so beautiful...” Ed’s Mom said as she climbed onto the bed with him.

“Mom?”

She reached forward and took a hold of the blue cock, which was even bigger now... 10 inches? Ed gasped ... despite it not looking like his own, he felt her warm hand on it, and it felt good! She started to stroke, and he moaned in pleasure. The fact that his own mother was masturbating him should have bothered him, but his body felt primed for sex, no matter who it was with. He lay back and watched his mother stare at his new cock adoringly as she whacked it up and down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.