Coyote's Trick - Cover

Coyote's Trick

Copyright© 2021 by RawlyRawls

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Christina Moore didn't think much of it when a dog bit her sweet, eighteen-year-old son. But then the changes started. His behavior turned feral overnight. Is it drugs, or is it the curse of Kumokum?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Horror   Were animal   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Only two days until Henry returned from his business trip. During her husband’s long absence, Christina had nearly drowned herself in her new, animalistic lifestyle. Every night, she eagerly waited until dusk. Then, she gave herself with alacrity to her eighteen-year-old son. Over and over again. The cozy numb of suburban living sloughed off the once tranquil housewife. Now, she longed to spend her hours in the most basic existence. Love and lust. Hunger and satisfaction. Predator and prey.

Waiting for James to descend the stairs for the evening, Christina nudged the quiet phone in front of her. With little, violent thrusts she knocked the cold piece of plastic and glass closer and closer to the edge of the table. “What once was more than any needed,” she playfully whispered to herself. “Begone, my warnings never heeded. And when you’ve drowned in the river’s cum, then you’ll know Kumokum.” The phone reached the edge and with one last push with her index finger, it fell to the kitchen floor and cracked.

What did it matter? Who was she going to talk to on that box? Henry? Sally? Well, Sally was a thought. She hadn’t seen hide nor hair from her best friend since James had seeded the woman.

The telltale thumps sounded through the ceiling. James had roused himself for their nightly congress. The patter of his bare feet descended the stairs. Christina turned away from her broken phone and watched with wide eyes as James slumped into the room. He crouched low, his wan skin glowing in the last embers of the sun’s daily light. His massive cock was, of course, quite hard. The blackish-blue veins very prominent against his paleness. The violent curve of the thing went straight up, drawing Christina’s eyes. She shuddered, knowing what wonderful violence that organ had in store. But not yet. “Put your clothes on, Jimmy. We’re going out.”

“Is that fear you hide inside you, now? I’ll plumb it out and –” James was interrupted by his mother’s mirthful laugh.

“No, no. Not fear. We’ve let Sally wander on us, Jimmy. We can’t let the marked quarry flee. Can we?” Christina jogged upstairs to put on some running clothes. They were going to do some mother-son exercise. “Come on now. Get dressed. You don’t want sheriff to shoot you,” she called down to him. And sure enough, she heard him rummaging in his room for clothes. “Wear something loose.”

Ten minutes later, they were out jogging down quiet suburban streets. James had a strange, loping gait. And Christina thought she might be running differently, too. All of her muscles cheered the release from a sedate home environment. And she had so much stamina. She felt like she could run and never stop. Houses passed on either side of them. Inside, the lighted rooms showed families sitting to dinner, or watching a ballgame. Christina felt sorry for those poor fools as she darted by.

Shadows strobed over her yoga pants. Her boobs flopped under the tank-top. She didn’t see much point to wearing a bra now. The bouncing didn’t seem to hurt like her old self might have expected. What luck.

Beside Christina, James bounded in a mostly unused track suit. His father had bought it for him when he had been trying to inspire James to get out of the house more and turn off the video games. Well, the good news for Henry was that his son hadn’t played a game in weeks. But there was bad news for the old man, too. James’s hard penis comically rose and fell with each step under his outfit. Christina was happy they had done this in the dark. The houses grew larger the closer they got. They were now surrounded by tall, sprawling McMansions. They only had a few more blocks to go until they reached Sally’s house.


Settled on her viewing room sofa with the television blaring a stupid 1950s body snatcher type movie, Sally felt comfortable in her yoga pants and cashmere sweater. She wiggled her butt into the cushion below. Really, she should have been making dinner. She always got home from her work at the charity before her husband, and she liked to have a hot supper on the table waiting for him. But she hadn’t been herself that week. She should have been horrified by everything that had happened over at Christina’s house. Good Lord, Christina and her son had sinned by joining together in the worst way. And then they had brought her into their immoral cabal.

Sally sipped her Diet Pepsi and tried to not think about the pleasure she’d felt at the end of James’s curved spear. This was why drugs were bad. People needed to learn to say no. Sally focused back at the screen just as the alien emerged from the lagoon. It was a large feral-looking thing, covered in seaweed and shedding sheets of water. Sally froze at the sound of the doorbell. Who could that be? She paused the movie, put her cold Pepsi on the coffee table, adjusted its coaster, and then stood. “Coming,” she called.

The front walk was dark and Sally couldn’t make out who was out there through her peephole. She flipped on the outdoor lights, and her heart skipped a beat. They were crazy coming there. Christina and James stood just beyond the front door, both panting. James’s feet moved back and forth with restless tension.

“Hello, Sally, dear,” Christina bellowed through the door. “Let us in, please.”

“Go away!” Sally watched as James sprinted off into the darkness around her house. Oh, my. Was her back door open?

“I’ll huff, and I’ll puff...” Christina said to the door.

Sally paused for an agonizing second. Should she get her phone from where she left it in the living room and call her husband for help? Or race to the back door? Her heart beat like a drum trying to leap from her chest. Then, she raced to the back of the house. Her socks slid on the hardwood floor as she scooted through the dining room into the formal living room. Sally lost her balance, stumbled over the east sofa, and climbed over it in a panic.

The lights were out in the back of the house, but Sally knew her way around, even in the seldom used game room that opened to the veranda. She bolted into the room, and her socks slid her to a halt several feet from the billiard table. The back door was wide open. She could hear crickets and frogs singing their evening chorus from the wilderness beyond her backyard. Sally looked around the room, her chest rising and falling, her muscles taut. There was a crash somewhere in the house. That beastly teenager was in the house with her now. Her stomach did somersaults thinking of what he’d like to do to her if he got his dirty hands on her again. He would stick that crooked thing in all her precious holes if she wasn’t careful. Her knees trembled at the thought. She imagined looking up into that feral face, gazing at his pleasure.

“Hello?” Sally called out.

“Aaaahooooooooooooo.” The howl reverberated around the main floor, coming from somewhere near the viewing room.

With the monster inside, she did the only sensible thing. Sally ran out the back door. They had bought that house for the unrivaled privacy it offered. No neighboring house was visible from the back. Just their waterfall and pool, and over an acre of fresh cut lawn. Sally’s socks became damp as she crossed the grass. It was a long way to the neighbor’s backyard, but she didn’t want to go around the front of the house and confront the corrupted Christina. Her friend had been such a good woman. Drugs were a filthy evil. There was no doubt.

“No!” Sally gave a shriek when she looked to her left and saw Christina bounding toward her on all fours. It was a hideous sight. The woman ran across the lawn like some sort of deformed dog at full sprint. Sally veered to her right, toward the forest. About halfway to the wood-line, Sally felt a weight fall around her middle and went tumbling onto the grass. She wound up on her back with Christina looking down at her. The woman’s once fine black hair was tangled and hanging in her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.