Coyote's Trick - Cover

Coyote's Trick

Copyright© 2021 by RawlyRawls

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Christina Moore didn't think much of it when a dog bit her sweet, eighteen-year-old son. But then the changes started. His behavior turned feral overnight. Is it drugs, or is it the curse of Kumokum?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Horror   Were animal   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

“It was the strangest thing.” Christina Moore held her phone up to her ear as she busied herself in the kitchen. “James said that the dog walked on its hind legs and called itself Kumokum. Then it bit James on the rump. I don’t know why he’d make something like that up.”

“I hate to say it, Christina, but is James on drugs?” Sally shook her head on the other side of the phone call, worried for her friend. “Maybe Henry should have a talk with him.”

“No way.” Christina smiled at the thought of her sweet, eighteen-year-old son on drugs. “He’s a mathlete that still plays those silly boardgames with his friends. Now that I think about it, maybe he’s just making up a story to deal with a traumatic situation.”

“A bite on the butt doesn’t sound too traumatic.” Sally didn’t want to give up the drug angle. She knew about kids these days.

“Well, the poor dog ran right out in front of a car and got run over after biting him. That’s how we know it didn’t have rabies, Henry took the dog in to get checked.” Christina looked at her watch, it was late, and she needed to check in with James before bedtime.

“Well, you should still have Henry talk to James about drugs.” Sally was persistent.

“That will have to wait.” Christina sighed. “Henry left on a business trip yesterday morning.”

“Then you have the talk with James. And call me tomorrow and let me know how it goes.”

“Sure, Sally.” Christina said her goodbyes and hung up. To think her rule-following, straight-arrow boy would do drugs. Never in a million years. She set down her phone and walked upstairs to check on her angel, humming to herself as she strode through their house. She smoothed out her dress when she got to James’s door and knocked. When he didn’t answer, she gently opened the door. Was he asleep already? “Jimmy?” Christina gasped when she entered the room. Her skinny, pale son stood naked staring out the window, looking at the crescent moon. The bandage on the left cheek of his butt was the only thing he had on. He stood, shoulders hunched forward, his back rose and fell as he appeared to be panting. His arms were moving in front of him. Was he...?

“Something’s ... happened ... Mom.” James turned around to face his mother. He had a feral grin on his face. “I feel ... free.”

“Oh my gosh, Jimmy. Stop that.” Christina put her hand to her mouth. She couldn’t decide what was worse. Was it the reddish glow in his once blue eyes, the long, hideously curved penis in his hands, or the fact that he stroked it even as she watched him? “What happened?” She was torn between her motherly impulse to protect her son and her survival impulse to run from this monstrous sight.

“Kumokum happened,” James snarled. “I didn’t tell you ... before he bit me ... he asked what I most desired.” His hands worked furiously on his dick. “I told him ... I wanted to see a woman naked ... in person. Now I can make that ... happen.”

“What are you saying?” Christina turned for the door. “I have to call a doctor.” But suddenly, James blocked her way out of the room. How had he moved so fast? His penis was crisscrossed with purple veins and curved dramatically up toward his belly. It barely looked human.

“Take off your ... dress.” James lowered his head in a threatening way. His hands continued to work his long dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.