Twisted Tupperware Party - Cover

Twisted Tupperware Party

Copyright© 2021 by Jeff501

Chapter 6: Donna Gets Double Crossed

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Donna Gets Double Crossed - A boring old Tupperware party turns naughty unexpectedly and cascades into a new path of depravity for Sandy's family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

A day after her family’s most recent escapades, Sandy was very keen to hear about Beth’s disappearing act with her friend Donald. To this end, Sandy ensured the others were busy before entering Beth’s room and locking the door. Beth sat at her desk in her pyjamas. “So, young lady, what happened to you last night?”

“Sorry Mom, I hope you’re not mad but ... well you know I guess I got carried away a little bit, but don’t WORRY, I’m still a virgin.” Beth assured her.

“Ok, fine, fine, but what happened, can you please tell me, we were counting on you!” Sandy asked again.

“Are you sure you want to hear this Mom, I mean it’s pretty personal,” Beth replied sheepishly.

“Yes I want to hear it because you really messed up my plans!” Sandy replied.

“Ok, well Donald came over a little earlier than expected and umm he looked pretty cute and I tried to stall for time, just like you said but he started to flirt with me and rubbing up against me, and the next thing I knew, we were making out on my bed.” Beth stated proudly.

“I see, and then what?” Sandy asked nervously.

“Well, umm I told him I was NOT going to ‘do it’ with him so he asked me to umm you know, use my mouth, so I did.” Beth replied even more proudly than before.

“I see, and that’s it” Sandy asked.

“Yes Mom, it took like 2 minutes, it was fun!” she replied in youthful exuberance.

“Well not really much I can say but maybe next time you can save that for after you’ve delivered him to me, you could have done that with us you know?” Sandy said.

“What? you are telling me I could have sucked his cock in front of you, why would I think you would want that?” Beth blurted.

“I know, I know, but it’s true” Sandy replied, somewhat sheepishly.

“Well, never mind, but you owe me again, so please stay in your room until I figure this one out.” Sandy instructed.

“Yes Mother...”

Sandy left the room partially intrigued by the vision of her daughter performing oral on a classmate and still partially peeved that she did not do the sucking in the basement in front of the others.

Precisely one hour after getting the goods on Beth, Sandy found herself sitting alone in the kitchen reading a decorating magazine, her mind somewhat clear of the previous night’s activities and having closure with Beth, when the phone rang:

Sandy: Hello

Donna: Sandy it’s Donna, do you have a minute?

Sandy looked around, knowing full well every member of the family was somewhere in the house, but not within earshot.

Sandy: “Umm yeah, I have some time.” Sandy responded nervously, knowing full well what was on Donna’s mind.

Donna: “Ok, good, first off, I want to thank you for last night, it was sooo amazing, and to think I got to see all that umm sex. I wonder what my Donald would have thought about that if HE had been there? I’m really not sure I could handle that!”

Sandy thought to herself, if you only knew where your son was during all that, but she resisted the temptation to fill Donna in on the plan gone awry. So tempting it was to tell her friend that her very own daughter had likely swallowed Donna’s son’s juice not 50 feet away!

Sandy: “Well I’m glad you liked it, it was pretty intense for me too sweetie, I mean seeing Tim and Nick inside Jennifer, and watching you take them too, what a sight,” Sandy whispered while feeling a major tingle shoot between her curvy legs.

Donna: “I know, I think I’ve replayed the entire night in my head twenty times and it’s such a turn on.”

Sandy: “I know, me too, you’re getting me all flustered here, just talking about it and everyone is in the house, I have to be careful.”

Donna: “Me too, everyone is here. But the main reason I was calling was ... umm ... umm ... gosh this is weird, well ok, here it is: you know last night when Jennifer was kinda slow to take off her top, well when I put my hand up there I was just so caught up in the moment, and I swear I have never done before but sliding my hand up her silky back and then undoing her bra ... and then I am not sure if you saw, but I actually squeezed her breasts...”

Slight pause and silence

Sandy: “Yes Donna I noticed that, I think you gave the crowd quite a show and I bet Jennifer liked your touch.”

Donna: “Well that may be but ... I ... umm oh Christ I might as well just say it, I just can’t stop thinking about it, they felt so big and full and her nipples were so hard, it’s all I can think about today, is that weird? Mine are so small and they are the only ones I have ever really felt, you know...”

Sandy: “I know honey, me too...”

Donna: “But yours are almost as big as Jennifer’s but I guess if they are your own it’s no big thrill no matter what the size, right?”

Sandy (laughing): “Yeah, I have access to the goods anytime I want really, so I guess touching someone else’s is more thrilling, be they smaller or larger, or firmer.”

Donna (gulping): “Well let me tell you, it is! Jennifer’s were so big and so fleshy and still very firm with just a bit of sag under their own weight. I am really wanting to do it again but I’m afraid of being labelled a lesbo, all my life people have seen me playing sports and with my tall and thin stature they just assume I am gay, but I am so not, but now ... wow I would really like another evening of maybe touching someone’s breasts again and then I will call it quits on my bi-fantasies ... I think.”

Sandy: “Well Donna I think most women have those urges from time to time, it’s natural, after all we are the fairer sex, not all hairy and ape-ish like our men! I bet most, it not all women, have had pretty intense fantasies about touching a woman.”

Donna (laughing): “True, but have you ever ... you know touched a woman’s bare breast Sandy?”

Sandy (slight pause): “Ummm not exactly”

Donna: “What does that mean, either you have or you have not?”

Sandy: “Ok, just keep this to yourself, but I have never really touched a woman but a female has touched me, and not just my boobs, it was all over, it only happened once, I was not expecting it and it just happened ... and well I liked it, I guess you could say.”

Donna: “Really? wow, I thought you were straight as an arrow, so you liked it?”

Sandy: “Of course I did, a woman’s touch is so soft and sweet, not like a man’s.”

Donna: “You’re giving me chills up my spine here Sandy, are you saying this woman touched your breasts and your ... pussy?” Donna whispered.

Sandy: “(Gulp) ... Yes, ALL over ... and it’s giving me chills too just thinking about it.”

Donna: “So when was this, who was it, I bet it was in College right?”

Sandy: “I can’t tell you who it was but it was not college, it was MUCH more recent than that, that’s all I can say.”

Donna: “Ok, ok, I understand, maybe you can tell me someday ... but umm back to why I called. How can I get this out of my system, who can I find to help me out. I already called Jennifer’s house and her hubby said she was gone for the next few days to that conference and well Rose is Rose and I don’t know Jackie or Katie as well as you and Jane is so flat, it would be like touching myself, I can already do that.”

Sandy: “So do you have desires to touch AND be touched by a woman?”

Long pause...

Donna: “I think so, I just want to try it once, that’s all I really want Sandy, and I think you know why I called...”

Longer silence...

Sandy: “I was waiting for that sweetie, I just don’t know, this is all been so odd for me, I can’t tell if I’m coming or going, no pun intended, of course.”

Laughter

Donna: “Sandy, you seem so open minded, could I just come over ... maybe later tonight and see you, and maybe...”

Sandy: “Undo my bra and play with my breasts?”

Donna, gulping: “Yessssss! would that be ok? Can we at least try, I’d owe you big time, anything you want, I promise, and you don’t have to touch me if you don’t want to ok, I will please you, I promise, I promise.”

Sandy: “You realise I have a full house here, I think hubby has his model rail-roading club tonight but all the kids will be here I think, not sure.”

Donna: “I know honey but we can be quiet, pretend we are playing cards in the basement or something, you know just have some alone time with a few drinks, god this is so exciting, I am already feeling weak in the knees.”

Sandy: “Look, you’ve been a good sport so far, so come on over but I AM NOT promising anything ok, maybe just a quick touch, we’ll see ok, and regardless, you will owe me big time!”

Donna: “I know, I’ll do anything to make it up, I promise, but honestly Sandy, you must admit you’re looking forward to this, just a little?”

Sandy: “All I can say is that I am like 95% straight but I will admit that yes at this very second, this all seems very exciting, and when that certain girl, I mean woman, touched me before, I was shocked at how good it felt, you may come over after 8 if you like Donna.”

Donna: “Sandy ... I’m rubbing myself right now, I hope you realise that, I have on little biking shorts and I have my hand inside them.”

Sandy: “Gawdd!!! Donna, what has gotten into you, don’t make yourself cum ok, save it for later!!!”

Donna: “I’m sorry ... ok, I’ll behave for now, I will be over at 8ish, what should I wear?”

Sandy: “Ohh shit I almost forgot, I do have one request, I want you to wear the same thing I was wearing when I was touched by a woman, scoop neck top, black bra and panties, a short skirt and most importantly, a black garter and stockings, you know the real whore look!”

Donna: “Sandy you are one wild chic, but I don’t have the garter and I can’t leave the house looking like that, I will bring what I have in a bag and cycle over.”

Sandy: “No problem, bring what you can and I will provide the rest when you get here, all but the bra of course!”

Donna: “Ha ha ha, Mrs. big tits!”

Sandy: “Eight O’clock, don’t be late!”

Donna: “Sandy can I just ask you one more question?”

Sandy: “Yes, of course.”

Donna: “Are your nipples hard now, can you feel them pushing into your bra like mine are?”

Sandy: “They’re aching to be touched Donna!”

Donna: “Ohh God, I am so into this, bye sweetie!”

Sandy: “I am pretty excited too, bye Donna.”

Both ladies hung up their receivers and looked around at their kitchens in disbelief that this evening was to be yet another night of sexual perversion. Sandy chortled at herself “If she only knew what I have done, this is nothing!

Minutes later Jim walked into the kitchen, holding his fall coat in one hand as he kissed Sandy goodbye on the cheek and winked at her, “If you’re up when I get back, maybe we can ... you know...” Jim asked.

“Maybe ... if you’re not too late.” Sandy replied, her panties already soaked and her nipples hard as rocks. Poor guy, if only he knew why I was so turned on right now, she thought. With that, Jim exited the house and sped away in his European sports sedan.

Sandy sprang into action, her loins on fire as she tried to plan the evening. Nick’s role was not confirmed but Beth certainly would need to be briefed. Sandy ran to Beth’s room and burst in with nary a knock.

“Beth are you free tonight?” Sandy whispered, a sense of urgency in her voice.

“Of course I am, aren’t I still grounded for being such a tramp?” she mused after noting that her mother’s nipples were very obviously hard.

“Ohhh please, you’re not grounded, and we are both trampy, so quit it with the dramatics, I need your help.”

“What is it?”

“Well Donna is coming over tonight to see me and I want to trap her like I did the other Moms ... I want to see her screw Donald and since you two seem to have hit it off so well, I was thinking you could get him over here and then spring him on her when I say so.”

“Well I guess I could, what’s in it for me, you already told me I wasn’t supposed to have sex with Donald?”

“Yes, I know, well, Ohh Christ, I can’t believe I am saying this but Donna has suddenly realised she has bi sexual desires ... and umm she wants to come over here and play around a little, so if you want you can watch and maybe join in, if that pleases you?” Sandy said, cringing.

“Mmmm Mom, are you for real? I can fool around with Mrs. Forrester and you won’t even get mad at me, and you’ll watch?” Bethie cried out.

“Let’s just see what happens ok?” Sandy cautioned. “Your job is to get Donald over here and ummm take care of his needs and then present him to Mrs. Forrester.”

“But why is Mrs. Forrester coming over for some action, I am confused, who will be the guy if she doesn’t know about Donald?, Nick again”? Beth queried.

“Ohhh ummm, umm she wasn’t sure who she ... oh Christ, I can’t lie worth shit to you Bethie,” Sandy moaned. “She ... Mrs. Forrester asked to come over and play around with me a little, your old mother has a date with a woman!”

“Mom, you are too hot for words, but I am little jealous, you never ask me to do that and I live with you and we already did that, didn’t you like it?” Beth complained.

“Well first off, I didn’t ask her and secondly ... well I guess I don’t have a secondly ... I guess I owe you another ‘date’ if that’s what you would like Bethie.” Sandy conceded.

“Mmm Mom I would LOVE that, maybe with Nick or maybe just the two of us.” Beth beamed.

Sandy nodded her head slowly as she contemplated the idea of being seduced by her own daughter, this time alone.

Beth could sense that her mother was weakening tremendously. “Mom are you serious, you would consider spending some time totally alone with me ... naked?” Beth asked almost in disbelief.

“Yes Beth, not today but I promise some day soon I’ll mark a date in my calendar and we can explore a little more, does that sound like a good idea?”

It was Beth’s turn to be aroused as her nipples protruded hard against her top. “Yes mom, I want that A LOT!”

“Ok, then it’s settled, I’ll let you know when I’m ready, for now I have other plans.”

“Mom, you know you’re making me half crazy here, one minute you yell at me for touching Donald for MY needs and wants, and then you tell me I have to touch him tonight just to satisfy YOUR needs and then you say you’ll let me put the moves on you again. How am I supposed to figure all this out? Don’t you think if you are going to be this way you have no right to get mad at me, you are being a hypocrite.”

Sandy looked down to the ground, “I know sweetie, you’re right, what can I do to make this right?” she asked sadly while reaching out to hug her young daughter.

“Just let me make my own decisions, ok, I know what I’m doing. I can make my own decisions. Ok? Just let me be me and I will help you out when you need me ok Mom?”

“Ok, just don’t get pregnant and DON’T get AIDS, be smart about it ok?” Sandy added, her heart pounding as she realised the consequences of what she had just said. She had long given up on Jeannie but Bethie was the baby of the family.

“OK, this time there are no signals, I will come get you when I am ready ok sweetie?” Sandy asked while parting Beth’s hair and smiling at her.

“Yes Mom, I will take Donald into my room and get him nice and aroused and when you come to get me you can let us know what you want, but don’t you think he will find this weird?”

“Just you let me worry about that ok Beth.” Sandy reassured her.

Beth nodded in approval before riffling thru her top drawers to pick out an outfit for the evening.

“Hold on mom, did you call Donald? or am I doing that?”

“I was thinking of calling him myself but that might scare him off, I think you should call him ok, and don’t you dare warn him young lady!”

“Don’t worry Mom, I will do as you ask ... after all, I want another date with you.” Beth replied while pulling her top over her head and pulling on the tightest tank top in her fleet of tops.

Sandy admired her young girl’s body and slipped out of the room and briskly walked past Nick and Jeannie to ensure they were busy with their homework.

7:30 pm and Sandy found herself alone in her master bedroom, her crotch tingling with desire, for what or whom, she was not sure, but she was on fire below. She rummaged thru all her outfits: business, casual, sporty, slutty but nothing seemed to make sense for this evening. Sandy figured that she would wear something that could give Donna easy access without tipping off the other kids, if they were to see her before 8. She finally decided on a sexy white demi-cup bra, a sweat top pulled over it, baggy track pants and no panties. Sandy was the definition of not sexy on the outside and dripping with sex appeal underneath.

Sandy paced around the master bedroom, being interrupted several times by Jeannie who had questions about her homework. Sandy felt immediately relieved that she had worn such a sensible outfit on the outside, Jeannie suspected nothing and returned to her room. Sandy could already picture Donna in her slut outfit with her son at her side, how could Donald resist those long sultry legs and curvy athletic body in garters, even if it was his very own mother. Sandy was not sure if even she could resist, but time would tell.

In order to ensure no one heard the door bell Sandy waited by the door at 7:55 pm until 8:02 pm at which time she heard the roar of Donna’s Miata. Tall, slinky sexy Donna walked slowly up the walkway in her trench-coat, clutching a bag as she contemplated the evening.

“C’mon in quickly over here,” Sandy whispered out loud as Donna sprinted the last few metres. Donna entered the dimly lit kitchen thru the side door and closed it behind her, “I was too excited to bike over, so I drove!”

Donna immediately threw her arms around Sandy, hugging her in the vestibule somewhat pressing her chest into Sandy, “Thank you for this.” Donna whispered as Sandy took her hand and ushered her to the master bedroom.

Donna clutched her bag and removed her trench-coat, revealing her tight biker shorts and tank top as Sandy closed the master bedroom door and smiled at her long time friend.

“Sandy I am so excited, I brought all my sexy undies in the bag, a mini skirt, the same one as the other night and heels and thigh-highs but I will need to borrow your garter is that Ok?” Donna exclaimed, almost out of breath.

“Yes, it’s already in the en-suite, hanging over the bath rail, you may have to adjust it for your leg length” Sandy remarked, looking at how Donna’s legs seemed to go on forever in those little shorts.

Donna disappeared into the en-suite as Sandy sat patiently on the edge of the bed. Little did Donna know that Beth had already made plans to meet her son in less than half an hour. Sandy waited and waited until finally the door creaked open and Donna walked out, a vision of loveliness: from head to toe she was a mixture of glamour and sleeze, her hair done up, her glasses perched atop her pretty button nose, the tight top, and best of all the micro skirt with thigh high charcoal nylons.

“Very hot!” Sandy exclaimed, looking at how slender and long her legs appeared in the nylons and skirt. Donna hiked up the edge of one side of the skirt to show her buddy the garter and thigh highs.

“Is this slutty enough for you?” Donna laughed while Sandy looked on, a slight tingle shooting thru her body.

“Aren’t you going to change too honey?” Donna asked sadly.

“I can’t, Jeannie has already...”

Just as Sandy was about to complete the sentence the door flew open and Jeannie ran in “Mom, are you sure this...?. wow, Mrs. Forrester, hot date tonight?” Jeannie asked, her jaw now as low as Donna’s skirt was high.

Donna quickly pulled her skirt back to mid thigh and laughed, “Ummm ... no, ummm ... I wanted to surprise Mr. Forrester on our anniversary, do you think he will like it?” Donna asked, trying to force her way out of this mess.

Jeannie looked at her mother, draped in her track pants, for support but received none. “Well you look pretty wild, I think he will be all over you.” Jeannie responded, peering into the ensuite to see if anyone else was lurking.

Jeannie lost track of her initial thoughts and excused herself from the room and headed back to her room, figuring her mother had finally lost her mind for good.

“That was close, see what I mean?” Sandy cautioned.

“I know, sorry, ok no more of this, we will be quiet, I promise.” Donna assured her friend.

“Ok, follow me to the basement,” Sandy instructed her sexy friend.

The two lovelies furtively crept downstairs until finally reaching the couch that had been the site of their orgy, not more than 24 hour ago. Sandy checked all the doors and sat beside Donna on the couch. The two laughed at their disparate levels of dress but realised each was dressed for a reason.

“So ... what do we do now?” Donna asked, twitching her long legs back and forth, allowing Sandy a view directly up to her panty-less crotch.

“What do we do now? How do I know, this is your wish list Donna, how did you picture the evening happening?”

“Ohh hell, you are just doing this for me, aren’t you?, I don’t want to force you.” Donna returned, a worried tone in her voice as she sat straight up and looked deeply at Sandy.

“No Donna, you’re not forcing me at all ok, but it has to come from you ok?”

Donna nodded and smiled “Can you just start the ball rolling maybe, I am feeling very awkward in these clothes, can you boost my confidence a little.” Donna pleaded with her friend while fidgeting and pulling at her skirt.

“Well, how about this. I think you look VERY hot in that outfit Donna, any guy would love to touch you like this.” Sandy said as she extended her left hand forward and placed it on Donna’s bent knee and made a few tiny circular motions.

Donna’s eyes closed as she felt Sandy’s hand on her knee, her legs opening up slightly as she whimpered and felt her legs go weak. “Ohhh God Sandy, I am putty in your hands ... this is so exciting.”

Sandy removed her hand from Donna’s long leg and sat with her hands on her own knees.

“Donna why are you so shy, tell me what you want, how do you want to start?” Sandy asked sweetly.

“I really would just love to feel your breasts but I feel so weird just feeling you up, you know?”

“Well what can I do to help you, do you want me to talk sexy to you, or touch you, or you can just slide you hands up my back and massage me or tease me, what ever you like, we have some time?” Sandy instructed her friend. “Just like this,” Sandy said before carefully sliding her hand up Donna’s leg again, pushing her skirt up high enough that the garter could be clearly seen. Donna whimpered again as she watched Sandy’s hand slide up her short skirt.

“Ok, I think I can do this,” Donna blurted, her eyes now wide open. “Turn around so your back is to me please,” Donna demanded as she perked up even more.

Sandy smiled and turned her back and sat side saddle on the edge of the couch. With one foot on the floor and one tucked underneath her. Donna saddled up behind Sandy and slowly slid her hands inside Sandy’s top and dragged her hands up Sandy’s back until she felt Sandy’s horizontal bra strap. Sandy sat motionless while she felt Donna’s hands move up and down her back, fumbling and moving in circles.

“That feels really nice Donna, your hands are so warm,” Sandy commented.

Donna gulped and slowly teased her fingers in and out of Sandy’s bra straps until finally gaining the courage to move to the side panels, her sweaty hands now clearly on Sandy’s torso side. The two gasped as Donna slowly moved her hands around the sides and positioned her hands under Sandy’s bra.

“Are you sure Sandy?” Donna asked again.

“Ohh please just do it Donna, if you don’t I will,” Sandy insisted.

With that Donna firmly cupped underneath both of Sandy’s large breasts. “Ohhhh god Sandy those are nice, just like Jennifer’s,” Donna moaned as she cupped and squeezed Sandy.

Sandy pushed back to allow Donna full access to her chest, watching as those hands moved around on her tingly and sensitive breasts.

“Mmmmm Donna you have a nice touch, you are turning me on very much,” Sandy moaned as Donna cupped and squeezed her breast flesh outside her sexy bra.

Donna continued to play around and fondle her friend as Sandy leaned back far enough until her back was resting fully on Donna’s front.

“Honey, I’m going to undo you now ok?”

Sandy simply nodded her head up and down as she felt Donna’s warm hands move to the back again and slowly undo the three clasps and pushing the material to the sides. Sandy felt her breasts fall inside the baggy material of her sweat top, soon to be followed by Donna’s hands which quickly found Sandy’s slightly sagging breasts and held them up, cupping them and squeezing them again. Donna continued rubbing and touching in circles, occasionally tweaking a nipple as Sandy continued to lay still, pushing back into Donna’s tiny but firm chest.

“Mmm ... Sandy this is even better than I expected,” Donna moaned as she spun Sandy around.

Sandy seemed shocked as Donna forced her sweat top and bra up without asking and saw how hard Sandy’s nipples had become. Donna pushed Sandy back into the couch and licked her lips. “Can you hold your top up for me honey, I want to try something?” Donna asked sweetly.

Sandy complied without a fight and pulled her top up around her neck for her friend to see. Sandy’s pendulous breasts hung for Donna to see as she leaned in and began slowly kissing the right nipple while pulling on the left side. Sandy hissed and moaned as she felt a woman’s tongue on her nipples, first right then left side. Sandy was beyond the point of no return as she squirmed on the couch and watched her best friend slowly suckle from her and flick each of her nipples one by one.

By now Donna was splayed over the couch, her long legs covered in thigh highs, the garter now plainly visible for Sandy to see. Donna’a legs opened more and more as she suckled and listened to Sandy’s heavy breathing. Sandy looked quickly at her watch and realized she still had at least 15 minutes before she could get Beth and to make matters worse, she was on fire with desire for Donna!

Donna continued to suckle and twist on Sandy’s nipples as the pair called each other terms of endearment like dear and sweetie. Sandy held her top up as high as possible in order to give Donna the show she had long desired. Donna squirmed and moved around like a school girl as she explored Sandy’s generous chest.

“Mmmmm I like what you’re doing sweetie,” Sandy moaned as she played with Donna’s hair, which had been pinned up.

Donna looked up with ecstasy, “Really? You like it? Ok, can I keep doing it?” she pleaded.

“Yes honey, I’ll tell you when to stop,” Sandy cautioned as she saw Donna open her legs up wide. Donna dug her heels into the floor as she practically mounted Sandy’s lap and continued lapping and sucking and twisting her aching nipples.

“Are your panties wet?” Donna asked, taking a short time out to caress Sandy’s breasts and look into her eyes.

“What panties?” Sandy answered slyly as she pulled her track pants open far enough for Donna to see her pubic hair, nicely fluffed from lack of panties. Sandy’s mind was telling her to pull her pants back up but she did not, pulling them down even further for Donna to see. Donna did not need another hint as Sandy held her track pants down just enough for Donna to see her entire brown bush.

Sandy opened her legs just far enough for Donna to slip her hand inside her track pants. The two women moaned in unison as Donna’s index finger reached Sandy’s opening.

“Are you as wet as I am?” Sandy moaned as she felt Donna’s finger moving inside her, dragging her wetness all around.

“I’m drenched, do you want to see?” Donna asked sweetly, sitting back slightly with her hands on her hips, waiting for the answer.

“Yes ... I think I want to see...” Sandy replied hesitantly.

Donna moved her hands to mid thigh and quickly pushed her tight skirt up around her waist, exposing her nylons, garter and bald pussy.

“Ohh my god that looks so sexy, it’s glistening,” Sandy remarked as she looked directly at Donna’s mound.

“Touch it, please touch it...” Donna moaned, looking at Sandy’s hands.

Sandy’s hand trembled as she moved forward, her sweat top still around her neck and her track pants around her hips. Donna waited as her skirt rode high and watched as Sandy dragged her finger along Donna’s long thigh until finally pushing her finger between Donna’s lips.

“Ohhh Christ Donna, you’re so wet, mmmm this is so cool, even though I have one, yours feels so different,” Sandy moaned.

“I know! It’s so sexy, please rub me a little,” Donna moaned.

Sandy focused on her friend’s aching pussy and began moving her finger in and out and up and down the folds of her slit wet pussy. Donna moved up and down on Sandy’s finger as the pair watched how Sandy experimented for the first time.

“Would you like to lick my breasts now Sandy?” Donna gasped, already out of breath from being fingered by such an expert.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.