Twisted Tupperware Party - Cover

Twisted Tupperware Party

Copyright© 2021 by Jeff501

Chapter 3: Nick's Family

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Nick's Family - A boring old Tupperware party turns naughty unexpectedly and cascades into a new path of depravity for Sandy's family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“What the hell are you doing you peeping tom freak?” Jeannie asked, pushing herself beside Nick as he squatted on the floor and peered into the master bedroom.

“Ummm nothing, you better leave ... get outta here, stop it.” Nick whispered in vain as Jeannie gained the sightline into their parents’ room.

Nick watched Jeannie’s jaw drop as her eyes scanned the master bedroom thru the slit in the door to see her mother riding up and down on her father’s stiff cock.

“Holy shit!, Mom and Dad are fucking!” Jeannie whispered, turning to Nick in amazement.

“Now get outta here ok, I was here first.” Nick replied, wanting to be alone with his thoughts regarding his mother.

“No way, I’m not going to miss this, Mom told me they never do that anymore, I guess she was lying.” Jeannie added, moving closer to the door to watch her mother ride up and down, so close Nick could feel the material from her thin nightie touching his shoulder. Sister and brother each kneeled on the carpet, in awe as they watched their sweet and innocent mother riding her husband like there was no tomorrow. Jeannie in her nightgown and panties and Nick in his thin white t-shirt and underwear.

“Jesus, look at mom go, and damn, look at how her tits are bouncing around!” Jeannie commented, rubbing up against Nick as she jostled for position.

“Yeah, I know, did you know mom’s boobs were that big?” Nick asked of his sister as they fought for sight lines.

“Of course I did, we share bras sometimes.” Jeannie replied looking down at her brother to see if he had been wanking.

“I’m surprised you aren’t jerking off like usual.” Jeannie accused, squirming as she watched her mother pump faster and faster up and down while keeping an eye on her brother’s right hand and his crotch.

“You and mom share bras, I don’t think so!” Nick added, feeling quite confident neither of his sisters could compete with mom in that department.

“You got a problem with that?” Jeannie added, now visibly turned on as she watched her father’s stiff cock glide in and out of her mother’s wet pussy. “Well we ARE the same size so there.” Jeannie confidently added while watching her parents. “Ohhh god this is so exciting, why didn’t you tell me about this, how often have you done this?” Jeannie asked of Nick, her eyes glued to the show.

“It’s only the second time I’ve done this, I would have told you eventually.” Nick lied, trying to look over his sister to see his mother’s tits bouncing.

Jeannie looked back down at Nick’s crotch to check out his arousal level, which by now was increasing every second.

“I bet you jerked off the first time didn’t you, you horny pig.” Jeannie laughed, squirming as she watched her mother dismount her father to get on all fours.

“Ummm yeah, maybe I did, it was pretty hot actually, I watched mom suck dad off the other night.”

“You did? mom sucks cock!?” Jeannie asked incredulously, “Wow!”

“Shhhhhhhhhhh, they will hear us, you want to watch them finish up don’t you?”

“Ok, ok, sorry, I’ll be quiet.” Jeannie assured her younger brother.

“Holy shit, they’re doing it doggy style now, Christ this is hot!” Jeannie added, jostling to get a better view to the point of pressing her chest into Nick’s right elbow. Nick, of course, did not move his elbow, wanting to feel that heavenly pillow against him.

Jeannie watched as she saw her father’s cock in profile, enter her mother and begin moving in and out.

Nick, not wanting to drop the subject of his sister’s bra size piped in “I highly doubt you are as chesty as mom. Look how her tits hung so low and swayed as she got it from behind.

“And how would you know mom’s size anyway?” Jeannie quipped, knowing she had caught Nick.

“Ummm well just look at them, see how big they look.” He added attempting to steer the guilt.

“Well we’re the same size ok, just trust me on this ok.” Jeannie added, arching her back slightly to prove the point.

Jeannie gulped as she watched her parents doing it doggie style, Sandy reaching between her legs to play as Jim pounded her from behind.

Nick turned his attention from his parents to Jeannie, seeing how she squirmed on her knees and pivoted from side to side. “Are you feeling what I am feeling?” Nick asked sheepishly to his sister.

Jeannie ignored the question, intently watching her mother pump her hips back onto Jim’s hard tool.

“Jeannie, I asked you a question?” Nick added, pulling his sister’s arm to get her attention while simultaneously dragging her unsupported bosom against his elbow.

“Stop, I’m watching this, leave me alone, this is so hot!” she added, moving back to her position.

“Do, you want me to leave you alone Jeannie, you know, so you can play with yourself?” Nick asked, looking down at his own hard on, pressing out into his thin pajama bottoms.

Jeannie looked down at herself “ummmmm maybe..., it’s tempting, I can’t take this much longer.” Jeannie replied shyly, almost embarrassed as she looked down at Nick’s bulge in his pajamas. Jeannie moved from side to side again, trying to flex her pussy muscles without Nick knowing.

“Do you want me to leave YOU alone, so you can jack off Nick?” Jeannie asked in return, her hand now flirting with her own leg.

“Ummm I can’t take this much longer, I need to touch Jeannie, so one of us has to leave I think.” Nick added.

“Well, you know neither one of us HAS to leave, we can both get off inside our pajamas ok, just promise me you won’t look.” Jeannie added, squirming again.

“Ok, I won’t, you either ok?” Nick added, seeing how Jeannie was now staring at the bulge in his pants. Nick blushed and covered up and looked between Jeannie’s legs for some sign that she was feeling the same way.

“Don’t you tell anyone!” Jeannie instructed Nick just before slipping her hand furtively up her nightie. Nick took his cue and slid his hand into his underwear to massage his achingly hard tool as he divided his attention to his parents fucking and his sister’s masturbation.

Jeannie sat on her knees, her nightie pulled up a little with her right hand massaging her slit and her clit, intently watching how her father’s cock slammed in and out of her mother. Nick and Jeannie continued watching, occasionally catching a glimpse of the other one playing, serving to turn them on even more.

“Ohh god that looks so good, I can’t wait until I do that.” Jeannie moaned, her fingers dancing over her clit and then into her wet opening.

“You’re a virgin?” Nick whispered incredulously to his older sister, staring at her eyes and how her nightie moved with her playing.

“Of course I am, you think I’m a teen slut or something?” Jeannie added, remaining focused on how her father’s cock rammed her mother.

“Yeah me too.” Nick chimed in, stating the obvious.

Jeannie laughed “Yeah no kidding wank boy.” and looked down, trying to catch a view of her brother’s hard prick.

“I bet it feels good to rub it like that Nick?” Jeannie asked curiously, seeming more interested in her brother.

“Yes, I’m rubbing it up and down and it feels so good, I don’t know if I can last much longer...” he moaned.

“Yeah me too, it feels so good, I’ve never seen people doing this.” Jeannie groaned, hiking up her nightie a little higher for Nick to see her thighs. “I know I tease you a lot Nick but ummm, well I masturbate a lot too, you’re not the only one.” Jeannie conceded as she continued to service herself. “But I have never thought about Mom or Dad, that’s for sure!” she added. “Have you ever thought about Mom this way?” Jeannie asked, staring down at how the head of Nick’s cock could almost be seen in the dim light as he rubbed.

“Well, umm, umm I kinda steal her bras sometimes ... if you catch my drift.” Nick conceded, staring directly as his sister’s well hidden chest.

“Ohhhh so that’s how you know so much about her.” Jeannie added. “Well I guess that’s pretty hot too, but kinda weird, I mean do you have a thing for mom or what?” Jeannie replied, staring at her mother’s tits as they dangled.

“Me, no, no way, not me.” Nick replied, nervously denying the fact that not three days earlier he had screwed his own mother in the bathroom.

“Do you want to ummm, cum together?” Nick asked, moving a little closer to his sister.

“Ok, I guess if it feels good it can’t be bad right, I can’t hold out much longer.” Jeannie groaned looking down at Nick’s prick inside his pants.

Jeannie and Nick continued watching their parents when suddenly and without warning, Jim pulled out and shot a big load of cum all over Sandy’s back. Sandy was frantically rubbing her clit and came seconds later as the children watched, not yet ready to climax. The pair knew they were short for time and stared at each other for answers.

“You’re on your own buddy.” Jeannie shot out, standing up quickly to run for her room.

“Shit, wait for me Jeannie.” Nick said, instantly pulling his underwear up and running to the safety of Jeannie’s room.

Jeannie entered into her bedroom, which was the farthest from the master bedroom but the closest to Beth’s room. Seconds later Nick followed suit and closed the door behind him. The pair were confident that Beth lay asleep as they entered Jeannie’s room. Jeannie immediately stared at how Nick’s cock seemed to look so large inside his pajama bottoms.

“What the hell are you doing here?”

“Well umm I was thinking we could both finish up in here, ok?” Nick asked sweetly, still holding his immense hard on in his undies.

“Ok, if you promise never to tell ANYONE, we can finish up here.” Jeannie offered, obviously in great need to climax.

“I promise.” Nick added, which was now becoming a familiar phrase in their house.

“I saw this in a movie once, where a brother and sister watch each other get off.” Jeannie explained, sitting down on the edge of her double bed. “Maybe we can do that,” she added.

“Ok, tell me how it’s done” Nick asked, seeming very interested.

“Well we each pull our pants down, or up in my case and masturbate and watch each other and tell each other how we are feeling and what we want to have done to us until we cum.” Jeannie added. “And I know you have lots of experience in that field.” she joked, looking down at her own aching loins.

“Ok, but first you have to prove you are mom’s size up top, ok sis?” Nick insisted.

“Alright, if it’s that important to you I will.” Jeannie replied, standing up to the dresser and pulling out a white bra that Nick immediately recognized.

“There, satisfied, look, 36D, and I know you know mom’s size cause you’ve been squirting all over them!! so...” Jeannie bragged, holding out the tag for him to see.

“That doesn’t prove that it fits you or that it’s not loose...” Nick baited, keen to see his sister topless.

“Fine, TURN around, you’re not seeing my boobs.” Jeannie quipped.

Jeannie turned around and pulled her nightie swiftly over her head and threw it to the bed and quickly arranged the bra around her and clipped up the rear. After some arranging Jeannie turned around again and presented herself in the white bra and matching white bikini panties. “There, happy?” she asked, arranging her generous bosom so it looked as full as possible.

“Geez, yes, nice rack sis, I had no idea!” Nick complimented as Jeannie sat on the bed beside him completely in awe that his sister was indeed nearly identical in size to his mother.

“Ok, on the count of three, we pull our underwear down” Jeannie instructed, seeing how Nick’s prick had subsided inside his undies. Nick nodded his head, staring intently at how well proportioned his sister was, her big tits in contrast to her tiny little waist. Nick and Jeannie counted to three and slowly inserted their fingers in their waistbands and lowered their underwear to the floor.

Jeannie gasped out loud the moment Nick’s cock sprung out, semi hard and thick.

Nick too was taken at the perfectly formed triangular bush formed between his sister’s opening legs. “Now what do we do Jeannie?” Nick asked innocently, staring at his sister’s cleavage.

“Duh, what do you think we do, we watch each other get off!” Jeannie replied, opening her legs slightly to show off her wet lips. Nick’s cock grew and throbbed without even the slightest touch, seeing his sister’s body, so young and fit, so voluptuous.

“Mmmm it’s getting hard again.” Jeannie gasped, slipping a finger inside herself. “C’mon, rub it for me and get off.” Jeannie begged, opening her legs fully to access her tight vagina.

Nick wasted no time wrapping a hand around his cock, rubbing it up and down for Jeannie to see. Jeannie’s chest heaved in and out as her arousal grew inside, her upper chest becoming pink and flushed, her legs opening more with each second. Nick sat facing his sister, rubbing his prick rhythmically up and down for her to see.

“Are we supposed to cum at the same time?” Nick asked, watching how Jeannie had begun alternately rubbing her clit and then driving two fingers inside.

“Yes, just tell me when you’re close and we can time it right.” Jeannie gasped, almost unable to speak the words in her arousal. Jeannie continued rubbing her clit, stopping frequently to push as many fingers inside as possible.

“Which feels better, rubbing up there or down there?” Nick asked, pointing to her clit and her opening.

“It’s different, I like both, it’s hard to ... ohhh god this is so good, it’s hard to explain Nick” she moaned heavily.

Jeannie’s breasts bounced and jiggled with the motion of the bed, caused from Nick’s rubbing and tugging.

“Would it feel better if you could rub there while something big was inside you?” Nick pondered.

“Duuhhh, of course it would you idiot.” Jeannie replied, furiously rubbing her clit as she stared at her brother’s thick cock.

“Do you want me to put something in there?” Nick asked his sister, knowing full well she would understand his simple question.

“Mmmmm yessss, I am sure that would feel sooo good.” Jeannie moaned, her fingers rubbing faster and faster.

“Ok, I will help you out if you take your bra off sis, I want to see your big tits now.” Nick replied, knowing full well her nipples were being held back inside the tight material.

“Alright, alright, you take your top off and I will take this bra off too.” Jeannie agreed driven by her uncontrollable horniness.

Nick wasted no time in removing his t-shirt to show off his well defined chest. Jeannie was a tad slower but eventually sighed and reached back to let her bra out, allowing her large breasts to fall under their own weight as Nick reached out to pull the material away.

Jeannie, wanting so badly to get off, did not complain as Nick pulled her bra off, revealing her heavenly snowy white breasts, which were substantially firmer than his mother’s. Nick also noted that Jeannie’s nipples were much smaller and pinker than his mother’s.

Jeannie arched her back, “Do you like them as much as mom’s tits?” she asked, seeking a compliment.

“They are sooo nice Jeannie, just as big and even firmer than Mom’s.” Nick added, speaking from experience. “They stand up so high, and your nipples look so suckable and pink!” Nick added, scanning the room for something, anything he could slide inside his horny sister.

Jeannie looked a little confused as to how Nick could have so much information on his mother but she took it as a compliment and smiled from ear to ear...

“Really, you like them?” Jeannie asked, cupping one of them as she continued to rub her aching pussy lips and clit.

“Can’t you tell!” Nick blurted out, almost screaming, pointing to how his cock had become engorged with blood, almost throbbing.

“Mmmm you do look rock hard” Jeannie moaned back, caressing her left breast and pushing out the nipple for Nick to see.

“When I look at magazines, they always show the guy sucking the woman’s tit, can I try that? I bet you would like it.”

“I already know I love it.” Jeannie conceded, moving closer to Nick and offering him his left breast to suck on.

Nick continued pumping his tool, moving ever so close to Jeannie as he slipped his left hand around her waist and pulled her close. Jeannie moaned out loud when her brother’s lips brushed her achingly hard nipple and Nick clamped down, sucking her just as he had done to his mother.

“Mmmmm ohhh GOD yesssss...” Jeannie moaned, watching how Nick had one hand on his huge prick, one hand caressing her right breast and his mouth locked around her left nipple. “I can’t hold out much longer if you are doing that.” Jeannie groaned, feeling Nick’s tongue swirling and twirling around her pink nipple. “You are really good at that, you know, have you done that before?” Jeannie prodded, asking her brother.

“Yes, I have done it once before.” Nick replied, taking his mouth off long enough before switching sides and devouring her right nipple.

“Ohhhh shit, yes, suck that one like that.” Jeannie moaned out loud, a little too loud Nick thought, his hands completely wrapped around his sister’s full tits, rubbing them all over and his mouth locked against her hard nub.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.