Twisted Tupperware Party - Cover

Twisted Tupperware Party

Copyright© 2021 by Jeff501

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A boring old Tupperware party turns naughty unexpectedly and cascades into a new path of depravity for Sandy's family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Nick lived a typical lifestyle in a typical medium sized North American city. He had recently celebrated his 16th birthday with his loving parents, Jim and Sandy. Nick was a pretty average kid, normal looks, good grades in school, lots of friends of both gender. However, Nick had always felt at odds with the fact that he had so many close female friends yet none of them ever wanted to move to another level. Why was he so close to them yet unable to date them? It was a question that bothered Nick frequently and caused much stress in his young life, feeling that perhaps he was not worthy of ever finding a mate. Still, his father continually assured him that High School girls were a ‘tough sell’ and that he may have to wait until College to find his true love. After all, that’s exactly what had happened to him with Sandy, his wife of 19 years.

Nick was close to his father, finding his words of wisdom helpful but it was his mother that was the true influence in his life. When times were tough, Nick turned to his mother for a helpful hug or a long bedside chat. Of course the bedside chats had subsided substantially since his coming of age, his mother feeling it was not appropriate, but they still managed to keep a closer than average relationship.

Nick also felt very fortunate to have such a young looking mother despite the fact she would turn 40 in less than 3 months. All his other friends’ mothers were large and un-attractive, very much looking their age. However, Sandy maintained a pretty young face, with a body that certainly showed some weight gain since College but she carried it well. Her waistline was not what it once was but the rest of her body seemed to defy her age and gravity.

In fact, many of Nick’s friends teased him about how much they’d love to ‘do’ his mother. Nick chose to ignore most of these comments and could not picture his mother in sexual situations even though he acknowledged her good looks. Her long straight brown hair cascaded over her shoulders, framing her pretty face which sat atop a 5 foot 6 tall body, with nice curves to match. On more than one occasion Nick had ‘accidentally on purpose’ glanced down his mother’s top to see her generous cleavage flow out of her white bras. This was not so much out of attraction to her but a normal curiosity for the other sex. He knew it was wrong but he could not steer his eyes clear of his mother’s bosom. He didn’t know what size she was but he knew it was bigger than most of his girl friends in school. This served to confuse Nick, wondering why he would even bother with his own mother, knowing he could do the same with the much younger girls at school. Nick attributed his closeness with his mother, the long hugs and the warm looks to the fact that he regarded her in a very different light, much different than how his friends regarded their mothers.

One Tuesday Nick found himself at home, the result of a teacher’s Professional Development Day at school. Sandy and Jim had left for work as they always do at 8 AM, Sandy giving Nick a kiss on the cheek as she frequently did. Most boys would have shuddered at that prospect, however, Nick tingled with his mother’s lips on his cheek. Nick could almost feel a magnet pulling him back to his mother’s touch, but he resisted, knowing full well she was a happily married woman. What was happening to him he wondered as the pair left for their car.

As the morning wore on, Nick’s teenage hormones raged inside, pulsing and reminding him of how much he needed to experience sex, and how little he really knew about the subject. He scoped the house in the off chance his father had hidden a girlie magazine or a movie. After 10 minutes of turning the master bedroom upside down he found nothing. The erection in Nick’s pants was becoming a painful reminder of his need to have an orgasm but he was certain he would need a tool, a crutch, something to help. A quick search of the living room and family room uncovered the same mix of Sports Illustrated Magazines and home movies.

“Even the Swimsuit Issue would help!” Nick exclaimed out loud as he opened the door to the mudroom.

Nick scanned the room and noticed the laundry hamper sitting beside the washing machine. Normally this would not be significant, except on this day the bin was not filled with stinky t-shirts and socks, it was filled with his mother’s finer clothing. And to add insult to injury, to add to the growing pressure in Nick’s pants, his mother’s white bra straps were clearly dangling over the edge of the basket.

Nick tried to pay no mind, but the straps called out to him. On any other day he could ignore it, but the pressure in his pants begged him to at least look at the size on the back. Nick tossed the idea in his head and then determined he had no choice but to give in to his manly needs. With stealth and cunning, Nick carefully closed all the blinds in the room and crouched beside the washing machine to see the basket, filled to the brim with his mother’s clothes. Nick carefully removed the wool sweater sitting atop the pile and was now presented with a clear view of one of his mother’s sensible white bras. He lifted it up and held it in the air, admiring how the cups pushed out after having supported her for so long. He played with the straps and then ran his fingers over the cups, feeling a chill run down his back as he touched the area that the day before touched his mother’s nipples. The same nipples he had sucked as a newborn. The nipples he had not seen in fifteen years.

Nick carefully unfolded the back and tried to read the label. Even under the intense light provided from the track lighting the tag was far too old and faded to be read. The number 36 was barely legible, or was it 38 he wondered? Either way, the letter, the real story, could not be seen. Nick looked around and played with her cups again, as he felt the pressure in his jeans become almost painful. Nick closed his eyes and pondered his situation, feeling un-easy with his interest in his mother, but knowing his loins would win out.

With one last nervous glance, Nick yielded to the pressure and undid the jeans button and then slowly unzipped his zipper, all the while cocking his head around like a frightened owl. Within seconds Nick had his jeans to his knees, sliding his hand over his growing bulge, and fingering the generous cups on his mother’s white bra.

“What’s the harm, I bet every guy has done this?” he reasoned, placing his thumb in his underwear and allowing his large hard prick to pop out and spring against the silky material. Feeling his mother’s bra against his pecker made Nick gasp for air, knowing how wrong it was, and knowing how much he wanted it. He gently rubbed the head of his cock while rubbing the material over the lower shaft and balls.

While his cock rose and grew, he continued to look around for any sight of his parents or meddling sisters. With each second Nick’s arousal grew, his cock now buried inside his mother’s bra. Nick, now frantic to cum, wrapped the bra around his cock and began wildly jerking back and forth and up and down. However, the need to know his mother’s breast size was too much, he had the house to himself, why not investigate some more. Why not find out if she was a B or a C, at this age Nick could not tell by merely looking, he had to see the tag.

Nick placed the white bra in the hamper, knowing some of his pre cum had leaked out, and carefully placed the sweater in its previous position. He crept around the house, peering out each window to ensure no one was looking and then closed the door to the master bedroom after he had breached the threshold. Even though he had never seen his mother’s collection, he knew that all women kept their underwear in the top drawer.

With surreptitious motions, Nick opened the top drawer and pushed aside a few stray socks and was presented with a fabulous array of underwear. Like a child locked in a candy store, Nick riffled thru the panties and thongs until pulling out a black bra so new, even the price tag remained. Nick beamed with excitement as he unfolded the tag and read, “Wonder bra, Demi Cup Maximizer, Midnight Black, 36D!”

Nick caressed and fondled each area of it, instantly getting an image of his mother walking around the house with the bra and an open blouse. At this very moment, that would be Nick’s heaven. ‘D Cup, wow, that is pretty big, my mother is a hottie’ he thought to himself as he rummaged thru the drawer some more. Nick held the bra up in the air and was immediately struck at how the wide side-panels disappeared into such tiny strips of front cup material that pushed out far but would barely cover his mother’s tit flesh. Nick could feel his lungs expand and contract wildly as he imagined his mother being barely covered with this garment.

Nick was convinced he would have to cum, but where and with how much of his mother’s stuff? Just as Nick had selected the new bra and one much older to take back to his room he heard a disturbance at the front door. Even though he knew it could not possibly be his mother, he jammed the bras back in the drawer without any thought of placement and raced for the front door. His heart pounding and his dick throbbing, he watched the mailman disappear down the front walk. After a sigh of relief Nick glanced at his mother’s room again and shook his head, knowing it was too risky and then slipped into his bedroom and into his bed to continue rubbing. Within seconds of being sandwiched in the sheets his hand was wrapped around his hard pecker and rubbing as fast as possible. Nick was thinking about his high school friends, but deep down he knew it was his mother that was creating his incredibly stiff hard on. He knew that the face of young Becky at school was sitting on top of his mother’s body. Every time he closed his eyes to try and concentrate on Becky his mind was muddled with thoughts of his mother opening her blouse for him and displaying that black bra. How would she look, he wondered, his hand still wrapped around the steely flesh of his prick.

Nick could feel his orgasm building, his mind addled and confused but this was not to be his day. Nick’s hand froze in place, the silence being broken by a slamming door.

“Nick, where the hell are you?” Screamed his 18 year old sister Jeannie while entering each room in an attempt to find her brother.

The door to Nick’s room flew open without warning as Nick lay frozen in fear.

“Ohh Jesus are you jerking off again?” Jeannie laughed. “I need my chemistry book, do you have it ... lover-boy?” she asked mockingly.

“It’s over there, and close the door on your way out.” Nick exclaimed, knowing he was caught.

Jeannie laughed and closed the door behind her after blowing a fake kiss in her brother’s direction before laughing hysterically again.

“Have FUN with the Palmer sisters!” were her parting words.

With his erection completely melted, Nick knew fate was not on his side this day. He pulled his pants and underwear up and lay in complete confusion in his bed, wanting to keep his relationship pure with his mother, but feeling inside that her beauty and warmth was exactly what he desired in a woman.

Nick had set the table and warmed up the food as requested by his mother. His parents arrived home before the girls. But things were different for Nick as he watched his mother gracefully walk to her room. Nick was noticing her body, her legs and particularly how her amble breasts bounced as she walked. This day had made him look at his mother differently, like she could be a sexual person, not just his boring old mother. In addition to the bra sighting, Nick’s mood was dictated by the interruption of what he now considered an essential daily jerk off. Without this, he was a ticking bomb of young desire and lust. Even with two pretty young females in the house, it was his mother that garnered his young stares.

The dinner progressed as per usual until Sandy spoke up, “I hope you all remembered that tonight is my Tupperware party with the ladies group.”

All the family members groaned in unison.

“Yessss mother we know, you have been talking about it for ages” Jeannie replied, rolling her eyes at Nick’s fifteen year old sister Beth.

“So I guess you want us to clear out so you can all get drunk and not have to be embarrassed...” Jim shot back, a sarcastic smile across his face.

“Yes I would, and we DON’T get drunk.” Sandy fired back, “Well ummmm most of us don’t.” she muttered, knowing full well her husband was correct.

In fact on more than one occasion her best friend Jackie had gotten completely blitzed at what was supposed to be a book selling party.

“Don’t you worry, we will be LONG gone before they arrive.” Jim assured his wife, kissing her on the cheek as he left the table.

Nick felt uneasy seeing the kiss, feeling a tingle in his pants as he watched the act. Immediately Nick began thinking about his father screwing his mother, perhaps still wearing a bra as her breasts jiggled beneath him. Maybe his mother liked to be on top he wondered, conjuring an image of his mother being the aggressor, perhaps in the bra and stockings to match! Nick shook his head and focused on the family again to hear about how his sisters would also be leaving for the evening: Jeannie had a date with a new guy and Beth would be playing field hockey and then over to a friend’s house.

“Mom, ummm I hope you don’t mind but I have some work to do, is it ok if I stay in my room tonight? I promise I won’t bug you gals.”

“Yes honey, it’s ok, you can stay here, you don’t even have to lock yourself away, but I’m sure you don’t want to hang out with a bunch of old ladies.”

“Thanks Mom, I won’t be in your way, I promise.”

“Yeah I’ll bet you have lots of ‘WORK’ to do.” Jeannie laughed again as Nick shushed her.

“Jeannie that’s enough!” Sandy shot back, in defense of her only son.

“Yes mother.” Jeannie replied, grumbling and moving her curled hand up and down in the air for only Nick to see.

Sandy and Nick smiled as he walked slowly towards his room, peering furtively into the master bedroom to confirm he had closed the dresser drawer. With this confirmed he slipped into the room and closed the door, knowing in two hours Jackie would be hollering and screaming and his meddling sisters would be gone.


Nick sat in his room, working on his Physics homework, feeling distracted on more than one level: the visions of his mother in her underwear and the ever increasing levels of cackling and laughing in the room not more than 20 feet from him. Even thru the locked door he could hear all ten ladies laughing, but mostly he could hear Jackie, screaming and howling as she continued to drink.

Nick needed a break, and wondered if perhaps a quick glance at these ten women could take his mind off his mother. As he shyly exited his room he walked past the master bedroom and glanced in to see his mother’s work dress on the end of the bed. However, this was not the only item on the bed. Beside the dress sat a small white tag.

Did she put on the new bra for the ladies?’ Nick wondered. As Nick passed into the living room he glanced towards his mother and noticed the navy blue blouse she was wearing. ‘A perfect match for the black bra’ he thought as he passed by the ladies and noticed how his mother’s blouse was gaping at the front, revealing a hint of cleavage. Why did she get so dolled up for this occasion, a great blouse, open at the front and a nice skirt, her hair done up right. In fact, all the ladies but for two, seemed to be very well dressed, Nick noted.

Nick quickly took a census of the gals: there was his mother, Jackie, Rose, Donna, Jennifer and 4 others he had never met.

Jackie was the most outrageous of the bunch, a little on the heavy side but sporting massive tits that everyone assumed were fake. On this evening she was wearing an incredibly low cut sweater causing her tits to push out in every direction and tight jeans.

Rose was a very large woman all around who normally hid her body in flowing ‘moo moo’ dresses. Pretty face but still a very large woman. Nick had always gotten along well with her.

Donna seemed to be the prettiest of the bunch with an athletic body and very modest chest which she didn’t seem embarrassed about with her normal tight athletic gear. Her hair was blonde and cut in a chin length bob.

And finally Jennifer: less athletic, slightly heavier, slightly shorter and much chestier than the average, he thought. Jennifer was wearing a jean shirt done all the way up and long cotton skirt.

The other four were a normal mix of small and big, tall and short, chesty and flat, well dressed and casual. If you wanted a body type, you could find it in this room Nick figured. Even with a quick glance Nick had categorized them all, with Jackie being the slut, Donna the pretty one etc etc. Jennifer fascinated him more than the others as she seemed to be hiding a fairly large chest in her dowdy clothes. What was she like, princess or bedroom slut, or both? All questions that fascinate a young man.

“Ohhh Sandy, I can’t believe how big your kids are getting!” Jackie chanted, the second Nick walked by.

Nick smiled nervously as he watched Jackie looking at him, her head visibly moving up and down as she checked out his young body. The other ladies had also begun sizing up Sandy’s boy as he walked by. Nick waved awkwardly, said hello and then walked past into the kitchen. Nick could hear a silence for a few moments as he poured his drink. The silence was quickly broken as the crowd erupted with laughter again, making him feel that perhaps he was now the topic of discussion.

Nick attempted to make a non stop return trip to his bedroom but was intercepted with cat calls again from Jackie, “Where are you going stud?” she yelped, laughing at her own joke while the others looked on with shock.

“Umm I have some work to do Mrs. Kelly.” Nick responded politely.

“Ok, well you go in and solve some ... problems.” She replied, arching her back for Nick to see her bulging chest and winking at him.

“Ummmm Ummm yeah ok.” Nick replied nervously, staring at Jackie’s chest and then once again peering at the tag on his mother’s bed before slipping into his cavern.

“Take it easy on the boy, he’s shy and sensitive.” Sandy cautioned her friend, seeing how Jackie had bent over to get some peanuts, her breasts almost falling out.

“Yeah, you’re teasing the guy with THOSE things.” Jennifer accused as she pointed to Jackie’s tits.

“Yeah the poor guy is probably in there jerking off right now thinking about all of us old gals.” Jackie shot back pointing to her chest, creating laughs and gasps in the crowd.

Sandy sat quietly as the latest remark was by far the closest anyone had ever come to talking about her son in a sexual way.

“Ohhh, I don’t think so.” chimed in Rose, adjusting her oversized dress.

“Well if he’s anything like MY son, he’s jerking off 10 times per day, I have the sheets to prove it.” Jackie stammered back, speaking of her 14 year old son.

Donna laughed heartily as she added her own story of catching her son in the act: “I once walked in on my son Donald and he was sooooo embarrassed, I saw everything!” Donna shyly admitted.

“You mean you saw his cum?” Jackie asked boldly as the other women sat back.

“Uh huh, it was a total accident, I walked in the room just as ummm you know it came out onto his tummy.” Donna replied, a little uneasy.

“Wow, incredible.” Jackie responded, scanning the audience for more stories. “How about you Jennifer, what about Tim?”

“Well, umm, I am not sure, but sometimes his sheets are a little crusted and umm once I found my panties under his bed so I guess he is doing it.” she conceded, a smile rippling across his face.

The rest of the women in the crowd had daughters or no children at all except of course for Sandy.

“Ok that’s enough.” Sandy cautioned, knowing full well Nick could hear if he wanted. “Let’s get back to business,” she added.

“So Sandy, what about you?” Donna asked, taking Jackie’s place as the aggressive one and completely ignoring Sandy’s pleas for the party to remain business like. “Ever caught your son wanking?”

“Ummm no I’ve never caught him, I’m sure he doesn’t do that, he’s a very studious boy.” she said, defending her son with an air of uncertainty in her voice.

“Ohhh c’mon, that’s bullshit.” Jackie replied, arranging her top again. “Haven’t you ever changed his sheets and seen the stains, haven’t you ever seen magazines or movies in his room?”

“Well umm yes, yes and yes, but I just, well I don’t know, I guess he does.” Sandy conceded, still not wanting to consider her son a sexual being.

“And what about like Jennifer’s son, have you ever caught Nick with your panties?” Jackie laughed out loud as Sandy shushed her.

“Well umm this is kinda weird but ummm, just today, I noticed my top drawer seemed a little disheveled but it must have been me or Jim.” Sandy defended her son all the while looking over her shoulder for signs of Nick.

All the ladies roared with laughter as they knew exactly what had happened.

“Do you really think?” Sandy asked again to the ladies in hushed tone.

“Ohhh sweetie, Nick was touching your undies!” Jackie roared as Sandy once again asked her to lower her voice.

“Shhhhh he’s right in the other room, I am sure he can hear you.” Sandy cautioned suddenly aware that her son may have been looking at her undies.

For the first time in her life Sandy felt as though perhaps her son had been touching her undies. Sandy’s immediate shock was replaced with a certain sense of wonderment and confusion.

“Well why don’t you go get him Jackie and ask him?” Donna piped in, mostly joking.

“I think I just might do that!” Jackie responded, standing up and pulling her top down to reveal more cleavage than before.

“Please leave the boy alone” Sandy begged.

“Sandy if this was my son wouldn’t you find this exciting and fun, Tupperware is boring right, wouldn’t you want to hear all the dirt?” Jennifer asked.

Sandy thought about it, “Ummmm yeah I guess, but it’s my son and this is not right.” Sandy knew she could not win this battle and was somewhat keen to hear about her son’s intrusion into her dresser. She watched as Jackie rapped on Nick’s door.

“Ohhhhhh Nicholas, could you come out here please, we wanted to talk to you.”

Nick had no sooner exited his room when Jackie had taken him by the hand and led him to the center of the room. Sandy was not the only one to notice how Nick had stared directly down Jackie’s top the entire time.

With nine women staring at him and Jackie at his side, holding him so close he could feel his elbow pressing into her left breast the questioning began.

“Ummmm what do you want?” Nick asked defensively.

“Well Mr. Nick, umm we got talking and we were wondering if maybe you have something to tell us about your day today?” Jackie asked.

Nick glared at his mother for an answer but Sandy was also interested in his answer. Nick’s beet red face told the story as he looked around for answers and then replied, “What do you mean? I am confused...”

“C’mon, you can tell us, we are all mothers, we have seen it all.” Jennifer replied, with Donna smiling back at her.

“I still am confused.” Nick replied, feigning ignorance but knowing he was caught.

One of the women he had never met, Fran, got up and walked away from the living room and into the basement out of embarrassment, but the others remained and watched intently, forming a circle around Nick to pen him in.

“You know what we are talking about honey...” Jackie accused again, slinking over again and sliding her breast against Nick’s side. “Why don’t you just tell us about your session today with mommy’s ... panties” Jackie asked, winking at the others.

“Ummm umm how did you, I mean I didn’t do that Mom.” Nick shot back quickly as she stared at his mother for support.

Sandy could not have been more divided: her instinct was to protect her son but she also wanted to know the truth. She also knew that if this was any of the other sons she would more than a little interested and probably getting wet between the legs. Even with her own son being touched by Jackie she could feel a certain tingle, as unethical as it was.

“We know what you did Nick.” Jennifer bluffed as they all looked to Sandy.

“Besides, all our sons do it Nick.” Donna responded. “Your best bud Trevor, I’ve caught him many times doing that.” she lied, to try and pressure Nick. “So how often do you wank?” Donna asked again, her pretty smile beaming.

“You can tell us, all your friends do it, so don’t be afraid, I bet you do it less than they do.” Donna added.

“Nick you don’t have to answer, they’re just teasing you.” Sandy added, protecting her son.

“Ohh Sandy lighten up, he DOES have to answer it.” Jackie added, grabbing his arm a little harder.

“It’s ok mom, I don’t mind, Ummmmm ummmmmm yeah I do it ... sometimes ... what’s the big deal?” Nick added, his face looking downward unable to look at his mother as he felt Jackie pushing into him again.

“There now that wasn’t so difficult was it?” Rose quipped, adjusting her dress as she sat on the couch, her large bra strap now visible.

“So did you do it today honey?” Donna asked.

“No, no I didn’t.” Nick blurted back in defense.

“Well your mother says you did, she said your sheets are all stained.” Jackie responded, lying like a police interrogator to try and get a confession.

Nick glared at his mother again but did not get any sympathy as Sandy was dying to hear about his adventures.

Jackie was now holding Nick so close he could feel her breast expand with every breath she took.

Donna stood up and faced Nick, her athletic body almost frightening the young man. “Just tell us about it ok, and we will let you be.” she demanded, running her hand along her leg in a seductive manner and licking her lips.

“What do you want to know?” Nick asked again.

“We want to know where you were, if you were touching your mother’s stuff and what you were thinking about!” Donna replied as the other women cheered in agreement.

“Ohhh God this is so exciting.” Rose quipped from the back, visibly aroused as her nipples pushed thru her loose fitting dress.

“Ummm, and then you will leave me alone?” Nick asked, feeling completely penned in.

“Yeah, I guess we can leave you alone after that.” Jennifer added, watching as the other ladies were riveted to the scene.

“Either that, or you can just show us!” Jackie blurted out, running her hands along Nick’s side causing Nick to gasp out loud.

“You want me to wank right in front of you, I don’t think so!!” Nick replied. “I’m outta here.” he added, trying to break free of Jackie’s grip.

“Not so fast honey...” Jackie said as she grabbed his wrist again with Donna and Jennifer now forming a chain.

“Maybe some of you gals will have to make it interesting for him?” Rose added, smiling as she pulled her dress aside a few millimeters to show her bra strap again.

Nick turned around to see Rose teasing him.

“What do you say ladies? A show for a show?” Rose again asked. “So are you into it Nick, if we flash you, will you show us how you wank and tell us who you were thinking about?”

Sandy bit her tongue, wanting to protect her son but now incredibly turned on at the thought of seeing his tool.

“What are you offering me?” Nick asked.

“Well how about this?” Rose stepped in. “You can tell us one by one to lift our tops if you promise to jerk off for us. Ok?”

“Are all you gals into this? Except you of course Sandy.” Rose asked.

All the ladies nodded their heads in agreement except Debbie who stood up and marched downstairs to meet up with Fran, shaking her head in disgust.

Nick contemplated the situation and realized that the one person he wanted to see topless was his mother, and she had already been excluded. Still, it was the thought of seeing what Jennifer was hiding that caused Nick to beam with excitement and state, “Ok, I will do it, but only if I get to ‘see’ ALL of you.” he cautioned. “No tricks ok, it has to be fair.” he added.

All the ladies nodded in agreement.

“Everyone sit down on the couch and those chairs.” Rose instructed Jackie, Jennifer, Donna, and the other two: Jane and Katie. Jane and Katie had remained nearly silent thruout the proceedings but were now more than willing to participate.

Nick stood in front of Rose and looked into her eyes, “I want to see you lift your top first please.”

Rose was so happy to have been chosen first, being the largest woman in the group. “Unzip your pants first honey.” Rose asked, as she reached up to undo the buttons on her dress.

“Nick do you want me to leave the room honey?” Sandy asked sweetly.

Nick looked over at his pretty mother but before he could answer Jennifer replied for him “No way Sandy, we’re all in this together, you’re not going anywhere!”

Sandy sighed as she knew she was outnumbered.

Nick smiled back at his loving mother, “It’s ok mom.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.