Mom Seeking Son - Cover

Mom Seeking Son

by Regina Venus

Copyright© 2021 by Regina Venus

Erotica Sex Story: A fetish for a son, a hookup website and a horny young man, turns into a passionate night for this 53 year old woman when her son fetish becomes a reality in this fast paced story of a mother's longing for a son's cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Size   .

I sat there looking at my computer screen in the dark bedroom contemplating to hit the “post” button.

“Fuck, you know it’s your fantasy...” I thought to myself as I hovered over the button, “Fuck it,” I clicked it.

The post read:

Mom seeking Son “F4M”

Mom, 53, seeking young man (18-21) for pleasure and roleplaying mom & son. Big breasts, big waist, big girl, STD free. No pics, prefer stranger (fetish). Willing to suck, fuck, anal, vaginal, light bond, cream pie (papers required before we meet). Email if interested. Preference(s): skinny or firm/light muscular build, light or no body hair, cock size 6” +, clean shaven.

I felt satisfied, nervous, excited and all around terrified. My husband is out of town for the week, my son was out of the house now and I felt the desire to fulfill the fantasy of roleplaying a mother and son scenario and fucking a much younger man. It turns me on, makes my pussy feel like it will burst in orgasmic ecstasy, something my husband just couldn’t do for me.

I got up and went about my day. It was about four hours after my posting that I checked my email to see a few responses. I looked through each email until one caught my attention.

The email read:

Hey, I am a 19-year-old white male. I am interested in the mom and son roleplaying as well. I am 5’10, fit, 8” thick cock, STD free (papers one week, no partners), no body hair or facial. I fantasize about fucking my mom a lot. My sexual desire is to eat your pussy, massaging your clit while I finger your pussy and ass. I want to feel my cock inside your mouth as you take all of me in your mouth, then taste my cock on your mouth as you taste your pussy on mine. Then I want to slide my cock inside your wet pussy and fuck you until I fill you full of my young hot cum. Hit me up if you want to meet up and make this fantasy real.

My pussy felt unbelievably wet from reading his email. I pondered the proposal and also considered the risks. Without thinking anymore, I responded.

The email response read:

I am interested. Can you meet at the motel just off of 73rd in Bradford? 8pm, tonight? Btw, my name is Nancy.

It was short, it was to the point and I put my phone down and felt the butterflies fill my stomach. I anticipated his response as I waited by my phone for around ten minutes. I felt a bit silly and was about to stand and fold laundry when I heard the phone bing. I picked up my phone and read:

I can. 8pm works for me. My name is Michael. Meet you there tonight.

I was excited by this and responded my acknowledgment of his email and began planning the evening. Hours passed by when I received a text just an hour before our meetup. I slightly worried as I opened the email:

I’ll be in room 15.

I was shocked by his attentiveness as I assumed he most likely was already at the motel. I got ready, albeit a bit nervous, I persevered onwards and grabbed my purse and keys. The drive felt longer than normal as I saw the sign from the road. I pulled into the motel and sat there for just a moment, gathering my thoughts. After exiting the car, I walked into the motel and made my way to room 15.

I approached the room and knocked. Waiting there for a minute I heard my phone and checked seeing a recent email response from him. I was confused and opened the message:

The door is open.

I felt a bit intrigued and slowly opened the door to the dim room. I saw the bed with him stretched out in the bed. He was naked with his head covered by a towel, his body exposed to me and lit up by the dim warm lights. He moved slightly as I shut the door, his muscles flexing and his hard cock bouncing back and forth. I watched his balls motion with his body as he moved slightly in my direction.

I felt incredibly wet seeing his sexy young body and rock-hard cock. I walked over to him as he leaned up, his abs tightening as the towel fell from his face.

“Oh my god, Alex!?” I yelled shocked by the fact I stood in a hotel room by the bed with my naked son.

“Mom! Woah, what the...” he said shocked looking at me.

I didn’t know what to say. I should have puzzled this together, but the name he told me before was not his name. I remembered his email mentioning his fetish to fuck me and I looked intently at him as I realized something, why the fuck not? I took my jacket off and pulled my shirt and pants off as he sat there, dumbfounded.

“You want to fuck me?” I asked as I stood beside him, my large breasts just inches from his face as he rose up out of bed.

“God, yes.” He said letting out a sigh of relief as he sucked my nipple and squeezed my breast.

I let out a small moan as he ran his tongue around my nipple. My legs buckled slightly as he ran his fingers inside my pussy as his thumb rubbed my clit as he stood up and faced me.

“I’ve wanted this for a while...” he said as he kissed me, leading me to the bed.

I crawled backwards on the bed with him on top of me, feeling his erect cock pressing against the side of my thigh. Working his way down from my lips, I felt his tongue slide down my neck and between my breasts. His fingers crawled down my stomach working his way to my pussy, slipping three fingers inside me, his tongue now flicking off of my clit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.