Alejandro's Big Surprise - Cover

Alejandro's Big Surprise

by Regina Venus

Copyright© 2021 by Regina Venus

Erotica Sex Story: Alejandro and his mom both have secrets to tell. After his mom gets caught in the act of spying on her undressing son, does the secrets come out and it benefits them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   .

It was a cool October evening; the sky was just barely lit from the setting sun as a storm was setting in for the night. I noticed the ripples of lightning from my kitchen window in the sky as a loud burst of thunder shook the house. I looked back down at the meatloaf I was preparing. I knew it would be a long night as my husband, Adrian, would not be home until tomorrow. I began to cut some carrots for a sweet carrot dessert with brown sugar. The alarm went off just after I placed the pan on the stove with the carrots when I heard the front door open.

The front door made a slight squeaking noise each time it was opened. “Alejandro?” I asked as I heard footsteps approach the kitchen. “Hey, mom. Smells delicious.” Alejandro replied as he walked up toward the stove and saw the carrots. “Sweet carrots, meatloaf, fresh bread, green beans and cut broccoli crowns with cheese,” I stated as Alejandro looked excited. “I’ve always loved your comfort foods,” he replied as he grabbed a carrot from the pan.

I smiled as he walked back out of the kitchen, most likely to his room. Alejandro took classes in the evening time at the local community college for graphic design. He just began his first semester a few weeks back and was already excelling in his class.

“I’ve got to change really quick before dinner,” Alejandro mentioned as he walked out of the kitchen.

After setting the meatloaf and the other food on warm, I walked toward the archway leading into the dining room. Nearing the second archway leading into living room. Nearing the stairs, I walked up them and headed to my room to grab my tablet. I saw Alejandro’s door opened and I looked in seeing part of his room. I noticed some clothes on the floor by his desk near the double mirror door leading to his closet on the left side of the room.

Looking into the mirror, I saw Alejandro on the other side of the room walk out of the bathroom with no clothes on. I slightly gasped and begun to walk backwards, but I felt the urge to continue to watch as he stood facing the wall ahead on the other side of the opened door. I continued to watch as he grabbed clothes off of his bed. He always had such a nice body, keeping himself built with a hard six-pack with just enough dark hairs covering his stomach leading down.

His chest was firm with a dusting of hair, just barely visible from the distance. His body was a beautiful tan, much like his father, Adrian, this always turned me on. I began rubbing my pussy through my pants. Alejandro had the perfect round ass that made my mouth water just looking at it. His cock rested firmly over his large balls, which were clean shaven. Getting lost into Alejandro’s body distracted me from the fact I was standing in plain sight at his door.

I walked down the hall and grabbed my tablet. While walking down the hall and looking at my tablet, I ran into Alejandro.

“Oh sorry,” I said as he looked at me.

“No problem, just heading back downstairs.” He said as he walked ahead.

I followed him down the stairs and I couldn’t keep my eyes off his ass. The tight jeans Alejandro wore showed every inch of his round ass and his big bulge. After he reached the base of the stairs he turned around as I quickly moved my eyes from his ass to his eyes. He looked at me with a puzzled expression and smiled. I felt every bit of my stomach rise and fall like a roller-coaster of embarrassment as I stood there like a deer caught in headlights.

“Mom?” I heard Alejandro call for me from the other room now.

“On my way,” I replied.

Approaching the kitchen, I saw Alejandro putting the silverware on the table and he smiled again at me. I knew he must have seen me checking his ass out and I felt embarrassed. He sat down as I walked over to the warmer and grabbed the food. After plating the food, I sat down and we began to eat. Silence was worse than the feeling on embarrassment as we continued to eat.

“So...” he said as I looked at my meatloaf, “Like what you saw?”

I was confounded by his question as I stumbled for words, “Um ... what?” I finally mustered in my endeavor at a response.

“Earlier, in my room? I saw you touch yourself watching me naked.” He said firmly looking me in the eyes as I felt I could not look away.

I looked at him with that same look earlier. I knew I was caught. I gathered the courage for a response as he continued looking at me, “Yes.” It was all I could say, why deny when it is obvious, I am busted. I worried about my marriage and my family as he observed me.

“Was it the first time?” He asked.

“No,” I responded truthfully.

“Good.” He stated as he took a bite from his meatloaf.

I looked at him again in a daze of confusion, “What?”

“I’ve watched you so now I don’t feel so guilty,” he answered.

My heart raced at his response as I felt a tingly feeling between my legs. I looked at him and could not figure out what to say. Playing with my green beans, he broke the silence.

“So, what do we do about this?”

“I am not sure,” I answered.

“What did you like seeing the most?” he asked.

“Everything.” I responded.

“Tell me a specific.”

“Your body. Seeing the fine amount of hair barely covering your young firm body just makes my pussy wet,” I said not believing I let slip out the last words, I couldn’t help but continue to reply, “The way your abs harden and when the light shines on them, your beautiful skin and your round bottom. Your smooth-shaven cock and balls, where your big balls hang gracefully beneath your flaccid cock ... I meant when I said everything,” I finished.

He seemed surprised by my response and paused for a moment, “What I like seeing the most is how your large tits bounce when you ride my dad’s cock. How you masturbate and squirt hard when you hit that spot just to the left,” He said in a detailed manner, “I notice how you move the vibrator just to the left inside you as you begin rubbing your clit faster, releasing yourself all over the bed,” he finished.

I added, “When you’re in bed and jacking your cock, I watch how you massage your balls and twist your hand over the head of your cock,” I continued, “Your body looks tense as you arch your head back lifting your ass in the air and shooting your load all over your body ... I came so hard to that visual, my panties were, well as wet as they are now,” I finished as he looked at me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.